Death?

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
kathrin.16267

Death?

Postby kathrin.16267 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:06 am

I was reading the sermons on here and I'm a little confused about death. I know that when we die we are reincarnated but with amnesia so we can't remember our past lives, but I read that at some point when we die we just stop existing. Is there a way to stop that from happening, besides doing the magnum opus which I read takes multiple lifetimes to complete. When I first discovered Satanism, I had a lot of nightmares telling me I was too late in finding this. I always brushed it off as the enemy or something like that but now I'm scared that it meant I'm like on my last life or something but I'm not even totally sure how this works. Any advice or info would be appreciated (or if there are already sermons that cover this can someone link them)

Hail Satan

Eric13

Re: Death?

Postby Eric13 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Your soul needs energy. You get that through meditating. Very weak souls can dissipate after death. Like how can your car keep going without fuel in it? But if you follow a meditation program like many offered here than no you won’t dissipate. That’s kind of the whole point of our work, to achieve eternal life. Also as you advance, it’s possible to avoid amnesia after rebirth from death.

Drak

Postby Drak » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:05 pm

Hi there!
The Magnum Opus is a process that can last multiple lifetimes. However, if you worked with your chakras and were familiar with these teachings in your past life, you might be closer to achieve the Magnum Opus.

When you die you can’t no longer advance in power and ability, you take your character and abilities into the spirit world and then reincarnate. I personally think that if you work hard for Satan in this life, he will choose to send you again to this world so you can continue advancing and fighting for him.

He states in the Al-Jilwah: “None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls.”

So, I think you shouldn’t worry about that so much. The enemy might also be trying to worry you and overwhelm you. If you just focus on empowering yourself and fighting for Satan, you’ll be fine. Also, if you have any questions or doubts don’t hesitate in ask to your SS brothers/sisters, the Gods of hell, or Satan.
"There are no mistakes only lessons. The enemy makes mistakes, Satanists learn lessons. The enemy has problems, Satanists have challenges."
Hail Satan! Hail Gusion! Hail Furfur! Hail Foras!

kathrin.16267

Postby kathrin.16267 » Fri May 04, 2018 4:52 am

Thanks for the answers :) They were very helpful and informative

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:27 pm

Drak wrote:Hi there!
The Magnum Opus is a process that can last multiple lifetimes. However, if you worked with your chakras and were familiar with these teachings in your past life, you might be closer to achieve the Magnum Opus.

When you die you can’t no longer advance in power and ability, you take your character and abilities into the spirit world and then reincarnate. I personally think that if you work hard for Satan in this life, he will choose to send you again to this world so you can continue advancing and fighting for him.

He states in the Al-Jilwah: “None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls.”

So, I think you shouldn’t worry about that so much. The enemy might also be trying to worry you and overwhelm you. If you just focus on empowering yourself and fighting for Satan, you’ll be fine. Also, if you have any questions or doubts don’t hesitate in ask to your SS brothers/sisters, the Gods of hell, or Satan.

Second or third?So Satan only revives us 3 times !We don't have a 4th chance?

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:43 am

kathrin.16267 wrote:I was reading the sermons on here and I'm a little confused about death. I know that when we die we are reincarnated but with amnesia so we can't remember our past lives, but I read that at some point when we die we just stop existing. Is there a way to stop that from happening, besides doing the magnum opus which I read takes multiple lifetimes to complete. When I first discovered Satanism, I had a lot of nightmares telling me I was too late in finding this. I always brushed it off as the enemy or something like that but now I'm scared that it meant I'm like on my last life or something but I'm not even totally sure how this works. Any advice or info would be appreciated (or if there are already sermons that cover this can someone link them)

Hail Satan

lol did you read jehova withnessess where they say you stop existing after death,of course you still exist and you are still very much alife only in spirit form,you will either be in hell awaiting riencanation or in the astral.death isnt the end.we dont just leave once,we have leaved many life times.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:44 am

i have heard many evolved beings can still remember their past lifes after riencanation,so its a matter of advancement

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:45 am

Νίκος wrote:
Drak wrote:Hi there!

Second or third?So Satan only revives us 3 times !We don't have a 4th chance?

much more than that