Ancient Egypt

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon

Vapula

Ancient Egypt

Postby Vapula » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:22 pm

Greeting Satan's children I would like to ask I have a PDF copy of the book called the ' Egyptian book of the dead' I would like to know if it is a good book to read as a spiritual satanist ? Any good books you can recommend for me to read about Egypt ,I'm interested in learning about ancient Egypt and also the real Africa n spirituality that is connected to father Satan and the gods of hell.

NaziMan12

Re: Ancient Egypt

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:27 am

Vapula wrote:Greeting Satan's children I would like to ask I have a PDF copy of the book called the ' Egyptian book of the dead' I would like to know if it is a good book to read as a spiritual satanist ? Any good books you can recommend for me to read about Egypt ,I'm interested in learning about ancient Egypt and also the real Africa n spirituality that is connected to father Satan and the gods of hell.

The Joy of Satan website has a lot of information about Ancient Egypt. Spiritual satanism was a world wide religion before the coming of Christianity and Islam so it is real African spirituality. The Jews thrive off of removing information about spirituality and history.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

gloryofsatan666

Postby gloryofsatan666 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:42 am

there are books listed below on hps shannons writtings on african culture,also you can find books on african orishas on the internet,just type it there and links will pop up,for the egyptian book of the dead i think i had it one time but i do not anymore,you can easily download it if you search for the pdf

ParzivalKitharion

Postby ParzivalKitharion » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:51 am

The Light of Egypt vol I & II - Thomas H Burgoyne
Ancient Egypt - The Light of the World - Gerard Massey
The Temple in Man - R.A Schwaller de Lubicz
The Temples of Karnak - R.A Schwaller de Lubicz
The Book of The Law - Aleister Crowley
Who is this King of Glory - Alvin Boyd Kuhn
Egyptian Ideas of the Afterlife - E.A Wallis Budge
The Lost Light - Alvin Boyd Kuhn
History of Egypt, Chaldia, Syria, Babylonia, Assyria - Gaston Maspero
Esotericism and Symbol - R.A Schwaller de Lubicz
Book of the Beginnings - Gerard Massey
Book of the Dead and the mysteries of Amenta - Gerard Massey

And so many more.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:45 pm

Vapula wrote:Greeting Satan's children I would like to ask I have a PDF copy of the book called the ' Egyptian book of the dead' I would like to know if it is a good book to read as a spiritual satanist ? Any good books you can recommend for me to read about Egypt ,I'm interested in learning about ancient Egypt and also the real Africa n spirituality that is connected to father Satan and the gods of hell.

HPS Maxine Dietrich (JoS Owner) stated many top Nazi leaders like Heinrich and Hitler were reincarnations of ancient Egyptian Pharaohs. Hitler was a reincarnation of Ramesses the Great (II).
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.