Unaspected Saturn

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html
Ravenheart666

Unaspected Saturn

Postby Ravenheart666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:07 pm

Well , short story , my Satun is in an intercepted sign and is also unaspected (no degree ties with any other planet in the chart) , I always try to ''balance'' it by empowering the ruling planet of the sign in which Saturn is placed (with planetary squares) , but I need to know if there's even other ways to balance this bad- but not really , and still hard Saturn, like (I don't really know) should I try to actually do a Saturn square or combine the present squares with the Sanskrit mantra of the sign?
I'd really like to know your opinion on this since it's a pretty uncommon thing.

AscendingSun

Re: Unaspected Saturn

Postby AscendingSun » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:16 pm

With unaspected Saturn I recall HP Maxine saying this aspect can indicate an unstable life, living crisis to crisis, not being grounded in reality. Not what she said verbatim but that was the gist.

Ask yourself if you think you are lacking in Saturn qualities like stability, patience, discipline, impulse control. Are you an anxious person?

If you feel like you are struggling with these things then I would recommend you do a 40 day working for your base chakra and do the Saturn square if you are comfortable with it.