SS handbook / guidebook?

This group is for White Satanists.

It is Satan's intention that the races separate and evolve on their own. The purpose of this group is to educate, and enlighten our Aryan People who are direct descendants of the Nordic Gods. The Jewish communist world order, like their bible and nazarene, work to enforce race-mixing to destroy all racial and cultural identity, history and individuality so the Jews can take over the world with the goal of making slaves of all Gentiles.

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

The link for this group is http://www.666blacksun.com/
Arin

SS handbook / guidebook?

Postby Arin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:35 am

Someone put a link on here awhile back of something titled this or similarly to this and recently I lost it. Does anyone have this? I'm mainly interested because Lammas day is on the first and it was primarily about the Satanic holidays. Been looking for like an hour now. It was either compiled in a bunch of links or a download was posted directly to these forums but again when using the search function I cannot seem to find it. If it was in the library, the link won't work. ( There was a few similarly named on there but only one worked. )

I'd appreciate any help, thank you.
Hail Satan!

ᛉᛊᛏ

Arin

Re: SS handbook / guidebook?

Postby Arin » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:49 am

Arin wrote:Someone put a link on here awhile back of something titled this or similarly to this and recently I lost it. Does anyone have this? I'm mainly interested because Lammas day is on the first and it was primarily about the Satanic holidays. Been looking for like an hour now. It was either compiled in a bunch of links or a download was posted directly to these forums but again when using the search function I cannot seem to find it. If it was in the library, the link won't work. ( There was a few similarly named on there but only one worked. )

I'd appreciate any help, thank you.

For anyone whos curious in the future I found it after literally scrolling through 15000 pages. Its called the SS family and its on page 15370 of the JoS encyclopedia. No info on lammas day farther then whats on the site sadly but if anyone wants to take a look its there.
Hail Satan!

ᛉᛊᛏ