HIV

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
slyscorpion

HIV

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:03 am

Ok to update on this I posted about two years ago on this I am not sure what group. The advice given was the one minute cure thing. I had done that for a couple months then gotten tired of the taste of it about 1-3 times a day. I do have the ability to easily order more peroxide and know how to safely use this.

I still believe I have this did a home test for HIV last year after I had stopped for a bit using that it still was positive.

So I am thinking try again. Can someone help me come up with a working on this. Is Sun Spiritual Square a good thing. The Sun is in Leo now. Affirmation something like "I am completely and totally healed of HIV in every and all ways permanently I test HIV negative"

Is that good. I have been doing for a couple months the working with runes. Wunjo Sol Thaur with the same affirmation 111 times. How long to do these workings to know this is healed and how long to do the one minute cure thing do I add this too it.

I have seen a couple people say they were healed of this on these groups over the years and even other places but no concrete guidance on workings or what to do and for how long.

Can you think of a better working for this. I was taking to another SS last summer who said "don't worry to much this only effects Normies not us cause we are Satanists" ok probably true and I certainly dont want to take these Jew Meds as these are probably really bad and make them a lot of money but it would be helpful to heal this so I would never have to bring it up in a conversation ever in any situation and plus it would worry my girl a lot less but even she still kind of goes along with the same thinking that I am super spiritual and protected by Satan and the Gods so it probably wont happen as I am not a normie but it would be nice to heal this and maybe it could be bad later.

Is there any truth to this sentiment I kind of am worried now.

This kind of thing is why after that I wasn't working that hard to heal it but I got to thinking on this.

Orpheus

Re: HIV

Postby Orpheus » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:09 pm

slyscorpion wrote:Ok to update on this I posted about two years ago on this I am not sure what group. The advice given was the one minute cure thing. I had done that for a couple months then gotten tired of the taste of it about 1-3 times a day. I do have the ability to easily order more peroxide and know how to safely use this.

I still believe I have this did a home test for HIV last year after I had stopped for a bit using that it still was positive.

So I am thinking try again. Can someone help me come up with a working on this. Is Sun Spiritual Square a good thing. The Sun is in Leo now. Affirmation something like "I am completely and totally healed of HIV in every and all ways permanently I test HIV negative"

Is that good. I have been doing for a couple months the working with runes. Wunjo Sol Thaur with the same affirmation 111 times. How long to do these workings to know this is healed and how long to do the one minute cure thing do I add this too it.

I have seen a couple people say they were healed of this on these groups over the years and even other places but no concrete guidance on workings or what to do and for how long.

Can you think of a better working for this. I was taking to another SS last summer who said "don't worry to much this only effects Normies not us cause we are Satanists" ok probably true and I certainly dont want to take these Jew Meds as these are probably really bad and make them a lot of money but it would be helpful to heal this so I would never have to bring it up in a conversation ever in any situation and plus it would worry my girl a lot less but even she still kind of goes along with the same thinking that I am super spiritual and protected by Satan and the Gods so it probably wont happen as I am not a normie but it would be nice to heal this and maybe it could be bad later.

This kind of thing is why after that I wasn't working that hard to heal it but I got to thinking on this.

Do a freeing the soul working to free yourself from HIV (in a positive/benefic/healthy way, I'm completely free from HIV and from any immune sistem's diseases/STDs, permanently) or something like that.
Look at your chart aswell, the sixth house and where its ruler is, in the chart.
After detaching, it should come clearer to you which working you should do.
A parallel Sun square is the best bet. Something like: the energies of the sun square permanently heal me/my immune system from HIV and any STDs etc. (In a positive etc way for me). Or your affirmation.

satanichonor

Postby satanichonor » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:46 pm

slyscorpion wrote:Ok to update on this I posted about two years ago on this I am not sure what group. The advice given was the one minute cure thing. I had done that for a couple months then gotten tired of the taste of it about 1-3 times a day. I do have the ability to easily order more peroxide and know how to safely use this.

First thing I would get another Hiv test especially if it don't bring you down.
You need to look up Hiv in our search query and you will find cures guaranteed, I have heard excess oxygen cures Hiv on our forums or an organic diet people cured of aids a doctor made a cure and was arrested ect. this I found all on our forum! I am glad you got tested see you are taking care of yourself and feel confident this disease will be obliterated.
Have you ever heard of Royal Rife? He healed aprrox. 400 animals of a disease he injected them with with his Royal Rife machine. A jew horowitz made AZT he also looks retarted by the way. It was something like the goodwell foundation owned by rockwell or rothschilds probably rothschilds it kills good and bad cells speeding up the process of aids. Please go to search query and read everything about hiv all we have said.
It was already talked about here. You need to heal I know you know how much energy it takes to cast spells. Please ask the gods for help also; Satan does hear you as he hears me clearly as all of us.
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.
https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... cientists/

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr
https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

satanichonor

Postby satanichonor » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:34 pm

-"Dr. Sebi cured like 70 people from AIDS and HIV simply by changing their diet to an organic alkaline one. He was arrested for claiming he cured HIV and in court he proved he did so they released him. He mysteriously died after that...
Maybe try an organic alkaline diet >.<? and power meditation is imperative like our other siblings have explained in the replies"

-If you want to know the real truth about HIV, please check the video below.
Sadly, this doctor died 4 months after that video from a “heart attack”. (Probably assasinated)
https://youtu.be/tQCKb1JV-4A

Also, I dont know where but I saw a comment saying: “I’ve been diagnosed as a hiv positive in 1989. 2018 and know i’m feeling as healthy as a horse. ( without using any medications ) “
*** They jews have decreased gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth, proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.

Do not think of all that have wronged, think of the elegant things in life beautiful isn't it, Now move loyal soldier of Satan.

**Paintable rtr

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:21 am

You know what I am posting cause I am thinking now what that person said is kind of dumb on this even though they are a legitimate SS I know that. I at the very least am going to really work on healing this right now and see what I can do or find out what I should do. My thinking is changing somewhat this is a serious thing. I want to know the best course of action. This is why I am posting here.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:29 pm

slyscorpion wrote:You know what I am posting cause I am thinking now what that person said is kind of dumb on this even though they are a legitimate SS I know that. I at the very least am going to really work on healing this right now and see what I can do or find out what I should do. My thinking is changing somewhat this is a serious thing. I want to know the best course of action. This is why I am posting here.

You might want to watch this video of you want a second opinion on what you are going through. This man also wrote a book proving this.

https://youtu.be/_-_HoE-dRv0

of the true light

Postby of the true light » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:38 pm

Why not just do a colloidal silver regiment for a bit and be done with it?

http://testimonials.silvermedicine.org/hiv-aids-oral-colloidal-silver.php

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:08 pm

of the true light wrote:Why not just do a colloidal silver regiment for a bit and be done with it?

http://testimonials.silvermedicine.org/hiv-aids-oral-colloidal-silver.php

Sorry if I did reply before I dont think I hit send.

Ok I will look at this I ordered some on Amazon I will try a combination of the two (peroxide too) along with meditation.

And yeah my girl seems immune to this for some reason dont know why that is why she was not really over worried.
But we always do use protection. It would be nice to heal this though so we dont have to worry at all.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:17 pm

Outsiders will think this is dumb but I am smart I knew that the stuff they give you for this make it much worse my health started going down really fast when I started and I started getting things like TB so this is why I am trying to use spirituality and actual techniques to heal this. I think that is kind of the basis of this video I will watch it though when I have time. I have seen your messages and I agree with you. But I dont really think there is nothing too these viruses like a lot of people seem to say in videos and then die later. If that is what this is saying I do think the treatments make things far worse though and probably are the cause of so many people being dead so quick. There are better ways.

I will look at this though. I gather that this might be one of the many videos like that though posted on youtube.

HPS Shannon wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:You know what I am posting cause I am thinking now what that person said is kind of dumb on this even though they are a legitimate SS I know that. I at the very least am going to really work on healing this right now and see what I can do or find out what I should do. My thinking is changing somewhat this is a serious thing. I want to know the best course of action. This is why I am posting here.

You might want to watch this video of you want a second opinion on what you are going through. This man also wrote a book proving this.

:D

Blackdragon666

Postby Blackdragon666 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:42 pm

The sun does rule the overall immune system, which is what HIV attacks. I suppose a sun square would do. You can also add a Mars square to improve your overall health and vitality because Mars is in Aries for pretty much the rest of the year. The Mars square should work to undermine HIV. Regardless, I am sure as you advance it will disappear completely.

Lydia had also given advice for healing persistent illnesses sometime back, where you directly work on the chakra that rules the affected body part, affirming that all the body parts it rules over are completely healed (i don't think I can find the link).
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:42 pm

slyscorpion wrote:Outsiders will think this is dumb but I am smart I knew that the stuff they give you for this make it much worse my health started going down really fast when I started and I started getting things like TB so this is why I am trying to use spirituality and actual techniques to heal this. I think that is kind of the basis of this video I will watch it though when I have time. I have seen your messages and I agree with you. But I dont really think there is nothing too these viruses like a lot of people seem to say in videos and then die later. If that is what this is saying I do think the treatments make things far worse though and probably are the cause of so many people being dead so quick. There are better ways.

I will look at this though. I gather that this might be one of the many videos like that though posted on youtube.

HPS Shannon wrote:

The point of the video and information is that it is a fake manufactured disease and anyone can test positive under many different circumstances. Even if you are pregnant it creates factors that make you test positive and the PCR test that is used to test for these things do not work for that purpise and the scientist Kerry Mullis who created the PCR test said this.

satanichonor

Postby satanichonor » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:34 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:Outsiders will think this is dumb but I am smart I knew that the stuff they give you for this make it much worse my health started going down really fast when I started and I started getting things like TB so this is why I am trying to use spirituality and actual techniques to heal this. I think that is kind of the basis of this video I will watch it though when I have time. I have seen your messages and I agree with you. But I dont really think there is nothing too these viruses like a lot of people seem to say in videos and then die later. If that is what this is saying I do think the treatments make things far worse though and probably are the cause of so many people being dead so quick. There are better ways.

HPS Shannon wrote:

The point of the video and information is that it is a fake manufactured disease and anyone can test positive under many different circumstances. Even if you are pregnant it creates factors that make you test positive and the PCR test that is used to test for these things do not work for that purpise and the scientist Kerry Mullis who created the PCR test said this.

So I was looking into adoption and saw a little girl diagnosed with HIV. Obviously still concerned. Should I be? :?

**Paintable rtr

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:46 am

satanichonor wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:

So I was looking into adoption and saw a little girl diagnosed with HIV. Obviously still concerned. Should I be? :?

She needs a parent too.
Be Happy :P

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:31 am

Blackdragon666 wrote:

The sun does rule the overall immune system, which is what HIV attacks. I suppose a sun square would do. You can also add a Mars square to improve your overall health and vitality because Mars is in Aries for pretty much the rest of the year. The Mars square should work to undermine HIV. Regardless, I am sure as you advance it will disappear completely.

Lydia had also given advice for healing persistent illnesses sometime back, where you directly work on the chakra that rules the affected body part, affirming that all the body parts it rules over are completely healed (i don't think I can find the link).

What chakra would rule this.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:39 am

Orpheus wrote:

Do a freeing the soul working to free yourself from HIV (in a positive/benefic/healthy way, I'm completely free from HIV and from any immune sistem's diseases/STDs, permanently) or something like that.
Look at your chart aswell, the sixth house and where its ruler is, in the chart.
A parallel Sun square is the best bet. Something like: the energies of the sun square permanently heal me/my immune system from HIV and any STDs etc. (In a positive etc way for me). Or your affirmation.

I kind of wanted to use this sun square for another money one but I suppose I could do sun in Virgo for this that is better for health anyways. My 6th house ruler is interesting as it is the focal point of a t-square. I guess I could do a square on that but it's the moon it is so freaking easy to mess that up. Plus it would mean I might have to miss out on Mars. Is there some other way to strengthen that.

Orpheus

Postby Orpheus » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:29 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Orpheus wrote:

I kind of wanted to use this sun square for another money one but I suppose I could do sun in Virgo for this that is better for health anyways. My 6th house ruler is interesting as it is the focal point of a t-square. I guess I could do a square on that but it's the moon it is so freaking easy to mess that up. Plus it would mean I might have to miss out on Mars. Is there some other way to strengthen that.

Hi, my advice was general since I don't know your chart. But it should go like this (I'm not am expert in any way though): for example, thinking about your case, if one had the sixth's house ruler in lets say, the eight, then it's likely that that person will have health problems that have to do with that house's affair etc. (Also, consider signs). Again that's a general rule, but I understood a health issue of mine following this reasoning. And then, look for any particular aspect of the ruler etc. The cusp is important aswell. Bare in mind that the chart is something you have to understand as a whole. It's your life. And health problems could touch other aspects of the person, such as mental, spiritual, emotional etc. Not strictly physical.
First, I would understand deeply the motion of the energies in my chart, besides improving/strengthening.

It's better to take advantage of the Sun in Leo imo, where it's more powerful, than waiting for a sign which is related to healing but is inferior in power.
If you use a mala or smth like that it's not that hard. Just make sure your mala has a beginning "number 0" bead which is square or of a different shape from the others, then "charge" the mala, going backwards, of how many reps you need, then visually focus and control the counting. Every tenth bead could be of different color or bigger for example.