Help with a lack of testosterone

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
thelord

Help with a lack of testosterone

Postby thelord » Thu May 21, 2020 11:07 am

Hello, you are 25 years old
I suffer from severe lack of testosterone constantly
I went to many doctors and tried hundreds of different medications, but the male hormone soon returned to severe deficiency constantly. I also tried diets, proper health food, exercises, etc., but to no avail.
Back again, quickly and continuously due to severe shortage
What is the solution

Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Help with a lack of testosterone

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu May 21, 2020 11:52 pm

thelord wrote:Hello, you are 25 years old
I went to many doctors and tried hundreds of different medications, but the male hormone soon returned to severe deficiency constantly. I also tried diets, proper health food, exercises, etc., but to no avail.
What is the solution

If physical remedies are not fixing the problem then it's a spiritual problem and not a physical one. There's a blockage in your Sacral Chakra as this chakra rules over the reproductive organs and things related to them and this blockage has manifested physically in the actual physical blocking of your testosterone production.

Once or twice a day, raise your energy/vril/bio-electricity, then turn and focus your attention onto your Sacral Chakra, it helps to look down or tilt your head downward for this. Focus, feel and visualize your Sacral Chakra as best you can.

Now vibrate the word VAUM (VVVV-AAHH-UUUU-MMMM) directly into it 40 or 80 times, really intend for the vibrations to go into the chakra and really try to 'feel' it. While you're vibrating into it, try to visualize chains breaking away from the chakra completely or a wall/barrier crumbling and falling away into nothing and freeing the chakra entirely and completely allowing it's energies to flow freely.

After this is done, clean the chakra, spin it, align it correctly (point facing up) and visualize it engulfed in vibrant orange coloured energy. Don't stress too much about trying to get visualizations and such perfect, just do the best you can.

You must do this consistently every single day. It may take a month to fix it but I would devote to doing this for at least 3 months to make absolutely sure it's completely fixed. Regardless of any time-frame keep doing it until a doctor or testing can confirm your testosterone levels are normal again.

This doesn't mean you should neglect physical remedies along side this of which will work with this spiritual working and help it along, other members can help in informing of any such remedies and means.

thelord

Postby thelord » Sun May 24, 2020 6:33 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
thelord wrote:Hello, you are 25 years old
What is the solution

If physical remedies are not fixing the problem then it's a spiritual problem and not a physical one. There's a blockage in your Sacral Chakra as this chakra rules over the reproductive organs and things related to them and this blockage has manifested physically in the actual physical blocking of your testosterone production.

Once or twice a day, raise your energy/vril/bio-electricity, then turn and focus your attention onto your Sacral Chakra, it helps to look down or tilt your head downward for this. Focus, feel and visualize your Sacral Chakra as best you can.

Now vibrate the word VAUM (VVVV-AAHH-UUUU-MMMM) directly into it 40 or 80 times, really intend for the vibrations to go into the chakra and really try to 'feel' it. While you're vibrating into it, try to visualize chains breaking away from the chakra completely or a wall/barrier crumbling and falling away into nothing and freeing the chakra entirely and completely allowing it's energies to flow freely.

After this is done, clean the chakra, spin it, align it correctly (point facing up) and visualize it engulfed in vibrant orange coloured energy. Don't stress too much about trying to get visualizations and such perfect, just do the best you can.

You must do this consistently every single day. It may take a month to fix it but I would devote to doing this for at least 3 months to make absolutely sure it's completely fixed. Regardless of any time-frame keep doing it until a doctor or testing can confirm your testosterone levels are normal again.

This doesn't mean you should neglect physical remedies along side this of which will work with this spiritual working and help it along, other members can help in informing of any such remedies and means.

Thank you i will add this to my daily meditation and test it
Thank you again

InX

Postby InX » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:47 am

Boron can dramatically increase free testosterone. It works for me, and a family friend in his 60’s was able to quit TRT with it.

Also, you need saturated animal fat and protein to make it. Beef is king for this.

http://cancer.cytoluminator.com/cancer- ... 0borax.pdf

inimigo99

Postby inimigo99 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:30 am

1. Avoid alcoholic drinks, sugary foods and foods that contain soy or soy derivatives. These things severely impair testosterone levels ...

2. Avoid stress. The more psychological stress, the more cortisol increases and the lower your GH and Testosterone levels become.

3. Planned and healthy nutrition. (You can also add supplements such as Glutamine, ZMA and etc ...)

4. Intermittent fasting (You will have to study how it works and which one best fits your routine and your case.)

5. High intensity interval training. Famous workout called "HIIT".

If you do all these things and if you are in normal condition, your testosterone levels will certainly be healthy and higher than that of the average man.

But if you have a particular and specific problem that is affecting your testosterone levels, it is best to consult with a doctor.

Perhaps there are meditations and mantras that are also healthy and beneficial in this testosterone issue. I don't know ... if there are, I don't have such knowledge.
Sorry for any english mistakes.
I'm still learning and improving.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:45 pm

Avoid fasting, other advice is good.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:28 pm

Also be aware of stress. Often times if you’re having trouble with testosterone it’s because you have high cortisol levels. Even if you have healthy testosterone levels, you can have the symptoms of low T because you have high cortisol levels which stop the function of testosterone. You’re body regularly regulates testosterone levels based on need more or less and when you have high stress hormone levels, you’ll start producing less testosterone.

There are clinically proven healthy herbs and natural products that will help you. Ashwagandha will lower stress hormones and raise testosterone. As well as Tribulus Terrestris. Both are natural.

Cut out junk foods. Limit alcohol or cut it. Even low fat yogurts that are fruit flavored. They’re just a junk food marketed as healthy. The processing to remove the fats often destroy the probiotics and also the added flavors are just processed sugars and junk. High sugars in general cause this problem. There’s other foods too like flax seed, you can research.

The point is eat healthy. Doing yoga is proven to lower cortisol levels. You should be doing this anyway. Working out can help raise testosterone.

But the point is, if you have high stress hormones, taking testosterone won’t help you. It’s dangerous too. Taking that stuff in injections or pills has proven to have high risks of heart attacks and strokes. Be careful. You can fix this with diet and lifestyle.

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:48 am

Are you on any medication that may inhibit testosterone production, or convert your testosterone into estrogen? Example: Risperdal?
Victory or Valhalla!

InX

Postby InX » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:25 am

2 things:

Boron.

You can get enough for years by purchasing a box of 20 Mule Team Borax for $5. One teaspoon in a liter of water makes a solution that provides 3mg boron per teaspoon. Research this. A family friend got off TRT with Boron. Can increase free T by 30%+ in a few weeks.

Saturated fat and protein from quality animal sources. You need this + cholesterol to make T. That's why Arnold and all the golden-era bodybuilders like Ric Drasin ate chicken, fish, eggs, cream, cottage cheese and beef 5-6 times a day.

loki88

Postby loki88 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:06 pm

inimigo99 wrote:1. Avoid alcoholic drinks, sugary foods and foods that contain soy or soy derivatives. These things severely impair testosterone levels ...

2. Avoid stress. The more psychological stress, the more cortisol increases and the lower your GH and Testosterone levels become.

3. Planned and healthy nutrition. (You can also add supplements such as Glutamine, ZMA and etc ...)

4. Intermittent fasting (You will have to study how it works and which one best fits your routine and your case.)

5. High intensity interval training. Famous workout called "HIIT".

If you do all these things and if you are in normal condition, your testosterone levels will certainly be healthy and higher than that of the average man.

But if you have a particular and specific problem that is affecting your testosterone levels, it is best to consult with a doctor.

Perhaps there are meditations and mantras that are also healthy and beneficial in this testosterone issue. I don't know ... if there are, I don't have such knowledge.

beer is especially estrogenic. It contains hops which is one of the most estrogenic plants on earth:

ANTI ALCOHOL-ISM
THE IDEOLOGY OF THE UNTERMENSCH
all Whites who aspire to be Aryans must be alcohol abstainers
audio: https://www.bitchute.com/video/aq3SnbXb8Z3A/

http://hyperborean.info/alcoholism.pdf

schiz0Thomas666

Postby schiz0Thomas666 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:24 am

Shilajit. Look into it.

I buy an economy brand on Amazon that's called "Kashmir Shilajit" and it tastes just like the stuff from Lotus Blooming Herbs.