Is Azazel's marketplace still working?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Antichrist

Is Azazel's marketplace still working?

Postby Antichrist » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:04 am

Hi there! Is marketplace working currently? I placed an order for ASTRO reading about 2 weaks ago, but still haven't got any answers from Hell...

Hoodedcobra666

Re: Is Azazel's marketplace still working?

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:19 am

Yes, although swamped in general lately, of course the Market is still working.

I have replied to all the mails that are in regards to order queue, but the queue was big the last months, and there could have been issues.

Mail me on [email protected] for your inquiry.

StormSS

Postby StormSS » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:36 am

Hey Cobra, I made an order 7 days ago, and I didn't receive my position in the queue yet. I already tried to write to you in the mail that you posted above, but without any response.
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.

Antichrist

Postby Antichrist » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:31 am

Maybe he is too much busy at the moment. I myself got my position in the queue after 2 weeks from making order. And I also need to wait about a month in order to receive my report. Anyway, we should be patient with them cause I'm sure they have a high volume of orders at the moment and they're doing their best to send out the reports as fast as possible.

StormSS

Postby StormSS » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:11 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Yes, although swamped in general lately, of course the Market is still working.

I have replied to all the mails that are in regards to order queue, but the queue was big the last months, and there could have been issues.

It's 11 days since I made an order and I didn't receive any e-mail about my position in the queue yet.
I even tried to write you on the email address above, and again, nobody responded to me.
I can understand that now there is no time considering that we are handling the problem with the Syria war, but that's not the way a customer is treated.
I payed for a service after all, didn't I?
Now if I again don't receive any information about my order in the next days I will ask a refund to Paypal.
Regards.
Il cammino che conduce alla verità è lungo, difficile, solitario, forse anche doloroso sotto certi aspetti. Eppure se dovessi scegliere, lo ripercorrerei centimetro per centimetro.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:04 am

StormSS wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Yes, although swamped in general lately, of course the Market is still working.

It's 11 days since I made an order and I didn't receive any e-mail about my position in the queue yet.
I even tried to write you on the email address above, and again, nobody responded to me.
I can understand that now there is no time considering that we are handling the problem with the Syria war, but that's not the way a customer is treated.
Now if I again don't receive any information about my order in the next days I will ask a refund to Paypal.
Regards.

The responsibilities I have go like this Satan > Forums > Work > Personal life (if that). I do not really have any personal time left. Time is divided in such way as well which I understand can cause some delays.

I have replied to your e-mail about an hour ago. A few days there was WW3 on the corner, it should take a grown up to understand, my time is extremely limited.

There are people who have been waiting for way longer and they didn't have to act like in manner in the forums about it. Way, way longer, sometimes up to 10 days or even in other cases 14 days. This doesn't mean your order is not received, it just means I didn't have time to reply due to working.

Product wise I never had a disappointed customer. My time is extremely scarce. In your particular case you are in a rush but on the other hand you didn't even properly type your data correctly. Which you need to mail me about.

If you do not respect me, or my time, consider not ordering my services. You may have to wait at the present moment. Some services on my site are cheaper than two grown men eating at MacDonalds. Which creates sometimes high volume. Add the forums, the groups, and other obligations, and here you go, time flies.

So relax and understand the above. Thanks.

StormSS

Postby StormSS » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:44 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
StormSS wrote:

Regards.

The responsibilities I have go like this Satan > Forums > Work > Personal life (if that). I do not really have any personal time left. Time is divided in such way as well which I understand can cause some delays.

I have replied to your e-mail about an hour ago. A few days there was WW3 on the corner, it should take a grown up to understand, my time is extremely limited.

There are people who have been waiting for way longer and they didn't have to act like in manner in the forums about it. Way, way longer, sometimes up to 10 days or even in other cases 14 days. This doesn't mean your order is not received, it just means I didn't have time to reply due to working.

Product wise I never had a disappointed customer. My time is extremely scarce. In your particular case you are in a rush but on the other hand you didn't even properly type your data correctly. Which you need to mail me about.

If you do not respect me, or my time, consider not ordering my services. You may have to wait at the present moment. Some services on my site are cheaper than two grown men eating at MacDonalds. Which creates sometimes high volume. Add the forums, the groups, and other obligations, and here you go, time flies.

So relax and understand the above. Thanks.

Cobra it's ok, I just needed to attract your attention, and that's why I written the above, it wasn't my intention to offend you in any way. Said that, you are literally the person who I respect the most on this forum, I admire you and your work, but I felt a little bit ignored about this order and about the other message I written in this topic.

I can wait even 2 months for the order, it's not that the problem, I was just concerned about knowing if you received the order.

But I can agree that my message was a little bit to much serious, so, yeah, sorry about that.

I am aware that you do not have time, and as I already said, I respect you and your work, do not doubt about that. Sometime I try to think how it would be to be like you, to sacrifice all of this time for other people, and that's really a courageous choice.
Have a good continuation Commander ;)

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:03 pm

I also want to jump in here and add something: helping my fellow SS with their astro needs is very important to me, but there are literally thousands of people who would potentially order in the groups, and it's only me and HP Cobra who are JoS-approved astrologers.

My own queue keeps getting bumped back, a few people vanished somehow from my list, fortunately they emailed me so my later orders are bumped back as it's first-come-first-serve. Plus there have been days when I get burned out from RTR's, and looking at a chart (soul) is too taxing. I also had a weird migraine that lasted for 2 days, even though I never get migraines, and I can't do astrology in that condition.

In about 2 weeks I will be caught up, with later orders only having a queue of one month. I literally have some charts from 4 months ago that I am finishing up now. I feel awful for keeping SS waiting, but unless I can clone myself and have many Lydias doing orders, there's not much else I can do :/

Also, time seems to pass quicker than I expect. I tell someone their order will be complete in one month, but somehow more time elapses. Not sure how that happens, it's not like I have a super-busy active life :/
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Hey all.

I noticed that too. about the time. Some days its just really slow and other days it just rushes by.

It doesn't seem to have to do with weather or not you keep yourself busy. But more like as if the plane or whatever slows down according with the watch or clock as well.
"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"

Egon

Postby Egon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:08 pm

It also happens a lot with money for some people ...

Lydia wrote:Also, time seems to pass quicker than I expect. I tell someone their order will be complete in one month, but somehow more time elapses. Not sure how that happens, it's not like I have a super-busy active life :/