WHAT are we going to do about our women?

This group is for White Satanists.

It is Satan's intention that the races separate and evolve on their own. The purpose of this group is to educate, and enlighten our Aryan People who are direct descendants of the Nordic Gods. The Jewish communist world order, like their bible and nazarene, work to enforce race-mixing to destroy all racial and cultural identity, history and individuality so the Jews can take over the world with the goal of making slaves of all Gentiles.

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

The link for this group is http://www.666blacksun.com/
User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 183

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby Shrekelstein » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:48 am

I presume you mean the other person. I don't care to find a partner myself as I'm a volcel (voluntarily celibate). But I can see we need a SS dating app/website. Tinder is a scam.

http://archive.vn/di7Ex

InnerMercury20 wrote:
Shrekelstein wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Not trying to be rude but I and most guys can’t relate to this at all. Any woman can go on tinder and find at least 100 men wanting to have sex with her.


Fixed it for you. Most of those men are just incels who send penis pics and the most interesting thing they say is "u want sum fuk". Tinder is not the most healthy place for either men or women to find a long-term partner. The women there are as just as bad, they are shallow and have unrealistic expectations. If you just want to hook up with someone then tinder is OK, but don't expect anything more than that.

honestly... where I live is trash, no one has a slightest spiritual mindset and if they do its so deluded by xian and drug culture. Also tinder is a problem people end up pregnant with a crack-heroin addict wife beater felon peice of scum. For me it wasnt just luck that I found another amazing SS soul. Im not trying to make you feel bad or anything.. just remember who you are and you will find the right one at the right time.

Aquarius
Posts: 5520

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:00 pm

Shrekelstein wrote:I presume you mean the other person. I don't care to find a partner myself as I'm a volcel (voluntarily celibate). But I can see we need a SS dating app/website. Tinder is a scam.

http://archive.vn/di7Ex

InnerMercury20 wrote:
Shrekelstein wrote:
Fixed it for you. Most of those men are just incels who send penis pics and the most interesting thing they say is "u want sum fuk". Tinder is not the most healthy place for either men or women to find a long-term partner. The women there are as just as bad, they are shallow and have unrealistic expectations. If you just want to hook up with someone then tinder is OK, but don't expect anything more than that.

honestly... where I live is trash, no one has a slightest spiritual mindset and if they do its so deluded by xian and drug culture. Also tinder is a problem people end up pregnant with a crack-heroin addict wife beater felon peice of scum. For me it wasnt just luck that I found another amazing SS soul. Im not trying to make you feel bad or anything.. just remember who you are and you will find the right one at the right time.

Why volcel?
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Shrekelstein
Posts: 183

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby Shrekelstein » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:35 am

I'm focused on my work and purpose and things like relationships, sex, drama, women e.t.c. distract me. I focus more easily and feel happier without them. Others may feel differently though, to each their own.

Aquarius wrote:Why volcel?

Aquarius
Posts: 5520

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:28 pm

Shrekelstein wrote:I'm focused on my work and purpose and things like relationships, sex, drama, women e.t.c. distract me. I focus more easily and feel happier without them. Others may feel differently though, to each their own.

Aquarius wrote:Why volcel?
Eh, I think this kind of decision comes from hangups and other things you don't acknowledge.

Shrekelstein wrote:drama

I know what you mean, but not all women are attention instagram whores, or drama queens, there's tons of good natured women too, they're just more difficult to find :P
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Hearsync
Posts: 103

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby Hearsync » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:47 pm

Shrekelstein wrote:I presume you mean the other person. I don't care to find a partner myself as I'm a volcel (voluntarily celibate). But I can see we need a SS dating app/website. Tinder is a scam.

http://archive.vn/di7Ex


For years now I have dreamed of making a dating app that matches based on astrological compatibility, and race. One can only dream...

Interesting about the Tinder thing. Didn't know that.

User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 865

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby Aldrick » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:54 pm

wariorSS wrote:I assure you I'm a 30-year-old white girl. I have never been in any way attracted to men of any race or culture other than white. The problem with the relationship and closeness of the opposite sex these days is that men, and I mean strictly white people, have abused us mentally, emotionally and even physically. We have long been a good piece of ass for a man to fuck and then throw in the trash with us. In my country of origin, rape is so common that if you tell someone that you have been harassed or raped, including the police, people laugh in your face and make you a whore because you like a 30 cm dick and you like to fuck anyway. and be fucked and possessed like an animal. Fortunately, after 25 years, I met a very sensitive, affectionate and caring white man and he treated me very well as a woman. I don't think you realize how much a woman wants a man in her life! But the man has the stupid habit of playing with our mind and affectivity until you fuck us and then move on, we are just a number for you and categorize us as a piece of meat. Obviously, I do not hate men and I am not a misogynist and no naive fetishist, excellent white men exist but they are also afraid to go out into the world and interact with women so as not to be dragged along, unfortunately there are miserable women in this shity rude world, thanks to jews by the way...
As a personal opinion, I do not want children, I take care not to get pregnant and my boyfriend is not stupid, we do not live in a beneficial world where it is worthwhile to bring an innocent soul into the world, in a world where here reigns disease, famine, violence, big pharma, mass media, ridicule, violence and terror all over the planet. One day, when the wretched jews will be completely eradicated from the world, only then will we whites be able to recover completely and bring beautiful, strong and kind children to this planet.
May the Gods protect me from unwanted children now, because abortion will be written on my belly ASAP. I do not want an innocent and sweet child in a society of terror, thanks to these fucking jews btw....


Having looked at the gay dating scene. Men are trash.
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 464

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby Blitzkreig » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:28 pm

Shrekelstein wrote:I'm focused on my work and purpose and things like relationships, sex, drama, women e.t.c. distract me. I focus more easily and feel happier without them. Others may feel differently though, to each their own.


An S.S. partner will likely be a benefit to you, especially in the future as the world improves. Besides simply being an S.S., a working done to attract a partner would bring one that would fit you astrologically, as well.

The world will and currently needs strong and healthy families. With the decrease in white population since WW2, there are a lot of white souls out there that cannot incarnate due to a lack of body available.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 579
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:46 am

loki88 wrote:
Cynthia wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Loki's mind exploded by reading this comment.


Lol


You will be back in the White Man's home...which is your home....not necessarily for money but for the philosophical gold of the White Man


This is actually correct, when I was going to the almost all negro school the girls would try to flirt and do all this other stuff, why?

Not only because of how I look physically but because I was not some dumb buck that only talked about muh dik. When we would really talk they would see I have the “philosophical gold”. The only white girls in this school were coal burners the good ones went to the Payed xtain school. I never had relationships with either of them.

This is why non White women especially Jewesses always try to latch on to a strong man that can give them what their own men can’t, especially in the case of Kikes. In Israel they are marrying Arab men a ton. Who On earth would be attracted to a reptile type creature such as them?

Most white men don’t see things or think like this which is why we lost control and influence over the women.

The Self-Realized Aryan man is spiritual and physical Gold. If only there was a single White woman with the same mentality. I would have 88 children with her.
卐ϟDEATH OF COMMUNISM 666ϟ卍
https://www.deathofcommunism.com

卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

Image

loki88
Posts: 701

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby loki88 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:02 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
loki88 wrote:
Cynthia wrote:
Lol


You will be back in the White Man's home...which is your home....not necessarily for money but for the philosophical gold of the White Man


This is actually correct, when I was going to the almost all negro school the girls would try to flirt and do all this other stuff, why?

Not only because of how I look physically but because I was not some dumb buck that only talked about muh dik. When we would really talk they would see I have the “philosophical gold”. The only white girls in this school were coal burners the good ones went to the Payed xtain school. I never had relationships with either of them.

This is why non White women especially Jewesses always try to latch on to a strong man that can give them what their own men can’t, especially in the case of Kikes. In Israel they are marrying Arab men a ton. Who On earth would be attracted to a reptile type creature such as them?

Most white men don’t see things or think like this which is why we lost control and influence over the women.

The Self-Realized Aryan man is spiritual and physical Gold. If only there was a single White woman with the same mentality. I would have 88 children with her.

maybe try joining groups to find a racially aware White female. It is a small probability in today's world. Listen to this as the near certain result:
LILITH VS. EVE
One can choose the fleshly Eve or wed his soror mystica, Lilith.....the White man has no choice in the kali yuga
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nL6aBxpyGOhp/

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 464

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:07 pm

loki88 wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
loki88 wrote:
You will be back in the White Man's home...which is your home....not necessarily for money but for the philosophical gold of the White Man


This is actually correct, when I was going to the almost all negro school the girls would try to flirt and do all this other stuff, why?

Not only because of how I look physically but because I was not some dumb buck that only talked about muh dik. When we would really talk they would see I have the “philosophical gold”. The only white girls in this school were coal burners the good ones went to the Payed xtain school. I never had relationships with either of them.

This is why non White women especially Jewesses always try to latch on to a strong man that can give them what their own men can’t, especially in the case of Kikes. In Israel they are marrying Arab men a ton. Who On earth would be attracted to a reptile type creature such as them?

Most white men don’t see things or think like this which is why we lost control and influence over the women.

The Self-Realized Aryan man is spiritual and physical Gold. If only there was a single White woman with the same mentality. I would have 88 children with her.

maybe try joining groups to find a racially aware White female. It is a small probability in today's world. Listen to this as the near certain result:
LILITH VS. EVE
One can choose the fleshly Eve or wed his soror mystica, Lilith.....the White man has no choice in the kali yuga
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nL6aBxpyGOhp/


Guys, there are women out there for you. You will need to do a working for them. It is more important that they are receptive to the occult/spirituality/Satan, rather than being already conservative, because that will serve as the means for them to become truly perfected. Even just doing void meditation daily does a lot for making someone less impulsive and emotion-prone, as well as boosting IQ.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

loki88
Posts: 701

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby loki88 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:55 am

Blitzkreig wrote:
loki88 wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
This is actually correct, when I was going to the almost all negro school the girls would try to flirt and do all this other stuff, why?

Not only because of how I look physically but because I was not some dumb buck that only talked about muh dik. When we would really talk they would see I have the “philosophical gold”. The only white girls in this school were coal burners the good ones went to the Payed xtain school. I never had relationships with either of them.

This is why non White women especially Jewesses always try to latch on to a strong man that can give them what their own men can’t, especially in the case of Kikes. In Israel they are marrying Arab men a ton. Who On earth would be attracted to a reptile type creature such as them?

Most white men don’t see things or think like this which is why we lost control and influence over the women.

The Self-Realized Aryan man is spiritual and physical Gold. If only there was a single White woman with the same mentality. I would have 88 children with her.

maybe try joining groups to find a racially aware White female. It is a small probability in today's world. Listen to this as the near certain result:
LILITH VS. EVE
One can choose the fleshly Eve or wed his soror mystica, Lilith.....the White man has no choice in the kali yuga
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nL6aBxpyGOhp/


Guys, there are women out there for you. You will need to do a working for them. It is more important that they are receptive to the occult/spirituality/Satan, rather than being already conservative, because that will serve as the means for them to become truly perfected. Even just doing void meditation daily does a lot for making someone less impulsive and emotion-prone, as well as boosting IQ.


There may be women out ther but they are a needle in a haystack. And if you ever discover them rummaging in the haystack they may prick you...but its worth a risk of course...just don't hold your breath for any success..."cease to hope and you will cease to fear" (Seneca)

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 579
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:34 pm

loki88 wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
loki88 wrote:maybe try joining groups to find a racially aware White female. It is a small probability in today's world. Listen to this as the near certain result:
LILITH VS. EVE
One can choose the fleshly Eve or wed his soror mystica, Lilith.....the White man has no choice in the kali yuga
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nL6aBxpyGOhp/


Guys, there are women out there for you. You will need to do a working for them. It is more important that they are receptive to the occult/spirituality/Satan, rather than being already conservative, because that will serve as the means for them to become truly perfected. Even just doing void meditation daily does a lot for making someone less impulsive and emotion-prone, as well as boosting IQ.


There may be women out ther but they are a needle in a haystack. And if you ever discover them rummaging in the haystack they may prick you...but its worth a risk of course...just don't hold your breath for any success..."cease to hope and you will cease to fear" (Seneca)


I am considering to fly in a wife in from Eastern Europe or some place when I am older and have the resources. Is this a good idea?
卐ϟDEATH OF COMMUNISM 666ϟ卍
https://www.deathofcommunism.com

卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

Image

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 579
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:00 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:
loki88 wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
This is actually correct, when I was going to the almost all negro school the girls would try to flirt and do all this other stuff, why?

Not only because of how I look physically but because I was not some dumb buck that only talked about muh dik. When we would really talk they would see I have the “philosophical gold”. The only white girls in this school were coal burners the good ones went to the Payed xtain school. I never had relationships with either of them.

This is why non White women especially Jewesses always try to latch on to a strong man that can give them what their own men can’t, especially in the case of Kikes. In Israel they are marrying Arab men a ton. Who On earth would be attracted to a reptile type creature such as them?

Most white men don’t see things or think like this which is why we lost control and influence over the women.

The Self-Realized Aryan man is spiritual and physical Gold. If only there was a single White woman with the same mentality. I would have 88 children with her.

maybe try joining groups to find a racially aware White female. It is a small probability in today's world. Listen to this as the near certain result:
LILITH VS. EVE
One can choose the fleshly Eve or wed his soror mystica, Lilith.....the White man has no choice in the kali yuga
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nL6aBxpyGOhp/


Guys, there are women out there for you. You will need to do a working for them. It is more important that they are receptive to the occult/spirituality/Satan, rather than being already conservative, because that will serve as the means for them to become truly perfected. Even just doing void meditation daily does a lot for making someone less impulsive and emotion-prone, as well as boosting IQ.


So what is this working. I know of the love spell but I do not have anyone in mind I would like a working to attract ANY partner.rather than someone specific.

I doubt I will find a an SS partner but I have learned you can sway them to your beliefs I told the last girl I was talking to over the internet that I was satanist and these things and she said “that’s cool” or something similar.

I won’t be picky; I don’t care if my partner is open to the occult or not. Everyone knows I am National Socialist.
卐ϟDEATH OF COMMUNISM 666ϟ卍
https://www.deathofcommunism.com

卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

Image

loki88
Posts: 701

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby loki88 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:15 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
loki88 wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
Guys, there are women out there for you. You will need to do a working for them. It is more important that they are receptive to the occult/spirituality/Satan, rather than being already conservative, because that will serve as the means for them to become truly perfected. Even just doing void meditation daily does a lot for making someone less impulsive and emotion-prone, as well as boosting IQ.


There may be women out ther but they are a needle in a haystack. And if you ever discover them rummaging in the haystack they may prick you...but its worth a risk of course...just don't hold your breath for any success..."cease to hope and you will cease to fear" (Seneca)


I am considering to fly in a wife in from Eastern Europe or some place when I am older and have the resources. Is this a good idea?

most of these women are trafficked as slaves by jews. Not a good idea in my opinion

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 579
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:12 pm

loki88 wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
loki88 wrote:
There may be women out ther but they are a needle in a haystack. And if you ever discover them rummaging in the haystack they may prick you...but its worth a risk of course...just don't hold your breath for any success..."cease to hope and you will cease to fear" (Seneca)


I am considering to fly in a wife in from Eastern Europe or some place when I am older and have the resources. Is this a good idea?

most of these women are trafficked as slaves by jews. Not a good idea in my opinion


I understand but they would getting out of that and would have a better life here.

This is just a last resort option not something I seriously have plans to do.
卐ϟDEATH OF COMMUNISM 666ϟ卍
https://www.deathofcommunism.com

卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

Image

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 464

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby Blitzkreig » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:32 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
So what is this working. I know of the love spell but I do not have anyone in mind I would like a working to attract ANY partner.rather than someone specific.

I doubt I will find a an SS partner but I have learned you can sway them to your beliefs I told the last girl I was talking to over the internet that I was satanist and these things and she said “that’s cool” or something similar.

I won’t be picky; I don’t care if my partner is open to the occult or not. Everyone knows I am National Socialist.


It would be like a venus square or something. Idk off the top of my head, but it is just a simple thing to attract such a partner to you. You could also ask the God's for some assistance, since a permanent relationship is a big deal. If this is something you wish to implement now, make a new thread or browse some of the old ones. It is a big deal, so let us help you with it.

You may or may not find an SS partner, obviously they are in short supply. You should look for a partner with some specificity to ensure compatibility with you. Entering into a relationship on shaky ground that is intended to be permanent is not ideal.

Also, you should try and find someone open to the occult so that they will meditate and improve. What would you say or think when you are raising your kundalini and doing RTR's while your wife is drinking wine and browsing instagram all day? I would be long gone by then, not because they aren't a nice person or don't deserve good things, but that they refuse to improve. It doesn't even matter if they exercise and eat right, or don't drink. If they don't meditate, they will be doomed to mediocrity and a damaged soul.

Therefore, your working would be attracting to you a partner that is open to spiritual growth and satanism, racially compatible, and also ideally astrologically compatible.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 423
Location: Finland

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby Henu the Great » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:41 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
So what is this working. I know of the love spell but I do not have anyone in mind I would like a working to attract ANY partner.rather than someone specific.

I doubt I will find a an SS partner but I have learned you can sway them to your beliefs I told the last girl I was talking to over the internet that I was satanist and these things and she said “that’s cool” or something similar.

I won’t be picky; I don’t care if my partner is open to the occult or not. Everyone knows I am National Socialist.


Just do a love working to attract a suitable partner to you. It might very well be someone you do not know yet. Do not worry about that partner being a SS. People are just starting to wake up from jewish curses so your partner may become a SS later on.
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

loki88
Posts: 701

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby loki88 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:18 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
loki88 wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
I am considering to fly in a wife in from Eastern Europe or some place when I am older and have the resources. Is this a good idea?

most of these women are trafficked as slaves by jews. Not a good idea in my opinion


I understand but they would getting out of that and would have a better life here.

This is just a last resort option not something I seriously have plans to do.


I have personally investigated this option. It is highly suspect like walking through a landmine field. Many of these women could be damaged goods and some(all?) might be 'injected' with the serpent seed. I encountered on a bus once some dirty jew who was going across the border from Canada to deliver his 'serpent seed' to impregnate women seeking children that he met on the other side of the border. Mail order brides are borderline (?) human trafficking in most cases.

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 579
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:03 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
So what is this working. I know of the love spell but I do not have anyone in mind I would like a working to attract ANY partner.rather than someone specific.

I doubt I will find a an SS partner but I have learned you can sway them to your beliefs I told the last girl I was talking to over the internet that I was satanist and these things and she said “that’s cool” or something similar.

I won’t be picky; I don’t care if my partner is open to the occult or not. Everyone knows I am National Socialist.


It would be like a venus square or something. Idk off the top of my head, but it is just a simple thing to attract such a partner to you. You could also ask the God's for some assistance, since a permanent relationship is a big deal. If this is something you wish to implement now, make a new thread or browse some of the old ones. It is a big deal, so let us help you with it.

You may or may not find an SS partner, obviously they are in short supply. You should look for a partner with some specificity to ensure compatibility with you. Entering into a relationship on shaky ground that is intended to be permanent is not ideal.

Also, you should try and find someone open to the occult so that they will meditate and improve. What would you say or think when you are raising your kundalini and doing RTR's while your wife is drinking wine and browsing instagram all day? I would be long gone by then, not because they aren't a nice person or don't deserve good things, but that they refuse to improve. It doesn't even matter if they exercise and eat right, or don't drink. If they don't meditate, they will be doomed to mediocrity and a damaged soul.

Therefore, your working would be attracting to you a partner that is open to spiritual growth and satanism, racially compatible, and also ideally astrologically compatible.


I understand I will wait to do a major working or asking the Gods for something like this until I have everything in order.

I want my first real relationship to be the last resulting which will result in marriage and children.
卐ϟDEATH OF COMMUNISM 666ϟ卍
https://www.deathofcommunism.com

卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

Image

loki88
Posts: 701

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby loki88 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:50 am

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
So what is this working. I know of the love spell but I do not have anyone in mind I would like a working to attract ANY partner.rather than someone specific.

I doubt I will find a an SS partner but I have learned you can sway them to your beliefs I told the last girl I was talking to over the internet that I was satanist and these things and she said “that’s cool” or something similar.

I won’t be picky; I don’t care if my partner is open to the occult or not. Everyone knows I am National Socialist.


It would be like a venus square or something. Idk off the top of my head, but it is just a simple thing to attract such a partner to you. You could also ask the God's for some assistance, since a permanent relationship is a big deal. If this is something you wish to implement now, make a new thread or browse some of the old ones. It is a big deal, so let us help you with it.

You may or may not find an SS partner, obviously they are in short supply. You should look for a partner with some specificity to ensure compatibility with you. Entering into a relationship on shaky ground that is intended to be permanent is not ideal.

Also, you should try and find someone open to the occult so that they will meditate and improve. What would you say or think when you are raising your kundalini and doing RTR's while your wife is drinking wine and browsing instagram all day? I would be long gone by then, not because they aren't a nice person or don't deserve good things, but that they refuse to improve. It doesn't even matter if they exercise and eat right, or don't drink. If they don't meditate, they will be doomed to mediocrity and a damaged soul.

Therefore, your working would be attracting to you a partner that is open to spiritual growth and satanism, racially compatible, and also ideally astrologically compatible.


I understand I will wait to do a major working or asking the Gods for something like this until I have everything in order.

I want my first real relationship to be the last resulting which will result in marriage and children.

simplest strategy to 'get' a woman: 1) have money; 2) have status; 3) be agreeable but not a simp; 4)be attractive and clean

loki88
Posts: 701

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby loki88 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:27 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
So what is this working. I know of the love spell but I do not have anyone in mind I would like a working to attract ANY partner.rather than someone specific.

I doubt I will find a an SS partner but I have learned you can sway them to your beliefs I told the last girl I was talking to over the internet that I was satanist and these things and she said “that’s cool” or something similar.

I won’t be picky; I don’t care if my partner is open to the occult or not. Everyone knows I am National Socialist.


It would be like a venus square or something. Idk off the top of my head, but it is just a simple thing to attract such a partner to you. You could also ask the God's for some assistance, since a permanent relationship is a big deal. If this is something you wish to implement now, make a new thread or browse some of the old ones. It is a big deal, so let us help you with it.

You may or may not find an SS partner, obviously they are in short supply. You should look for a partner with some specificity to ensure compatibility with you. Entering into a relationship on shaky ground that is intended to be permanent is not ideal.

Also, you should try and find someone open to the occult so that they will meditate and improve. What would you say or think when you are raising your kundalini and doing RTR's while your wife is drinking wine and browsing instagram all day? I would be long gone by then, not because they aren't a nice person or don't deserve good things, but that they refuse to improve. It doesn't even matter if they exercise and eat right, or don't drink. If they don't meditate, they will be doomed to mediocrity and a damaged soul.

Therefore, your working would be attracting to you a partner that is open to spiritual growth and satanism, racially compatible, and also ideally astrologically compatible.


I understand I will wait to do a major working or asking the Gods for something like this until I have everything in order.

I want my first real relationship to be the last resulting which will result in marriage and children.


WOMB-MAN
to redeem the woman from the feminist womb-man necessitates heroic action
https://www.bitchute.com/video/WXQx40C1QMUX/

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 579
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:41 am

loki88 wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
It would be like a venus square or something. Idk off the top of my head, but it is just a simple thing to attract such a partner to you. You could also ask the God's for some assistance, since a permanent relationship is a big deal. If this is something you wish to implement now, make a new thread or browse some of the old ones. It is a big deal, so let us help you with it.

You may or may not find an SS partner, obviously they are in short supply. You should look for a partner with some specificity to ensure compatibility with you. Entering into a relationship on shaky ground that is intended to be permanent is not ideal.

Also, you should try and find someone open to the occult so that they will meditate and improve. What would you say or think when you are raising your kundalini and doing RTR's while your wife is drinking wine and browsing instagram all day? I would be long gone by then, not because they aren't a nice person or don't deserve good things, but that they refuse to improve. It doesn't even matter if they exercise and eat right, or don't drink. If they don't meditate, they will be doomed to mediocrity and a damaged soul.

Therefore, your working would be attracting to you a partner that is open to spiritual growth and satanism, racially compatible, and also ideally astrologically compatible.


I understand I will wait to do a major working or asking the Gods for something like this until I have everything in order.

I want my first real relationship to be the last resulting which will result in marriage and children.

simplest strategy to 'get' a woman: 1) have money; 2) have status; 3) be agreeable but not a simp; 4)be attractive and clean


What is your experience, do women to like to play games and walk all over you? I haven’t had this happen, I get my respect when talking, or I show them the door.
卐ϟDEATH OF COMMUNISM 666ϟ卍
https://www.deathofcommunism.com

卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

Image

loki88
Posts: 701

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby loki88 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:07 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
loki88 wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
I understand I will wait to do a major working or asking the Gods for something like this until I have everything in order.

I want my first real relationship to be the last resulting which will result in marriage and children.

simplest strategy to 'get' a woman: 1) have money; 2) have status; 3) be agreeable but not a simp; 4)be attractive and clean


What is your experience, do women to like to play games and walk all over you? I haven’t had this happen, I get my respect when talking, or I show them the door.

women are basically given to take as much as they can get for themselves at all times. Their thinking is economistic: max pleasure min pain. I can speak of the facts without any personal 'dog in the fight':
re: FEMINUT

Feminism is jewish mind poison

http://hyperborean.info/FEMINUT.pdf

User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 266

Re: WHAT are we going to do about our women?

Postby Shadowcat » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:14 am

Lydia wrote:Most good women are "hiding under rocks", because we're not active on social media or at the bars every night YOLO-ing it up, so how are we/they to be found :lol:

The type of woman you might want? Try looking into book clubs, or "conveniently" be at an arts/crafts event or store, or a yoga studio. Not bars. We/they sometimes try online dating but then run away from it as there are soooo many men who just send pics of their genitals with "txt me baby" :roll:

You can also try a working or daily aura programming, to attract your type of woman to you. Venus won't be in Libra until Sept or so though, and it will be retrograding soon for 6 weeks, so avoid that time before starting. Link to SS Calendar for Dates for Magickal Workings in my signature.

We need to focus on the RTR, as it is jewish spells that influence our race to be degenerate idiots and date outsiders. Maybe also pass around the PDF's of books in Satan's Library, by Ben Klassen and George Lincoln Rockwell. If you haven't dl'd those already, go to the Library and ctrl+F "white nationalist", there's about 8 or so. https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html


your first 3 paragraphs= me to a T.. :lol:
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest