Is there such a thing as Satanic prayer

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
CASRIEL_216

Is there such a thing as Satanic prayer

Postby CASRIEL_216 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Ok before I start this I would like to state that I am new to Satanism and I am still learning something new about it everyday. One question I still have yet to be answered is can I pray in a Satanic sense to our great father and lord Satan or The Demons who are the original gods? I have questions and things I would like to tell them and ask their guidance in certain areas of life.

Drak

Re: Is there such a thing as Satanic prayer

Postby Drak » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:53 am

You do not pray to Satan in the same way you did in Christianity. You just meditate and talk to him while visualizing his sigil. Once you are doing this, answers to your problems will come to your head. You can be sure he will hear you. Hail Satan!
"There are no mistakes only lessons. The enemy makes mistakes, Satanists learn lessons. The enemy has problems, Satanists have challenges."
Hail Satan! Hail Gusion! Hail Furfur! Hail Foras!