Day Demons and time of summoning.

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com

Moderator: HP Mageson666

Drak

Day Demons and time of summoning.

Postby Drak » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:01 pm

Hello!
I have read on the JoS website that demons for the first time should be invoked during night. My question is why does the website mention that some gods are "day demons" and others "night demons". Does it mean that day demons should be summoned at day and night demons at night? Thanks!
Hail Satan!
"There are no mistakes only lessons. The enemy makes mistakes, Satanists learn lessons. The enemy has problems, Satanists have challenges."
Hail Satan! Hail Gusion! Hail Furfur! Hail Foras!

Stormblood

Re: Day Demons and time of summoning.

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:58 pm

If I remember correctly, that is about when the demon is most active. They may prefer being invoked during that part of the day.

sataniccowboy

Re: Day Demons and time of summoning.

Postby sataniccowboy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:08 pm

They prefere day or night and positions of planets and astological times of their element and planet there are not necessary just prefered i meditate on them on their planetary hours