can satan help me?

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com

Moderator: HP Mageson666

iamreallife

can satan help me?

Postby iamreallife » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:35 am

Hello everyone.

I joined Satanism when I was 16 (I'm 18 now) but stopped practicing after a while due to personal problems. I want to go back to satanism. I really hope Satan isn't mad at me.

I come from a strict muslim family. I left islam when I was eleven years old. I just was wondering would Satan help ease most of my issues coming from them? I'm also a transgender male. Do you think Satan would help me with getting a deep voice as well?

Sorry this post is all over the place. I'm very lost and I want to just come back. I miss JOS and I miss satanism.

Thanks for your time reading this. I look forward to replies.

-iamreallife

Drak

Re: can satan help me?

Postby Drak » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:32 pm

Hi there!
I don't think Satan is mad at you or will reject you. As stated in the Joy of Satan website: "Satan accepts most of the people who come to him. He does not accept those who are dishonest with him, think they can try to use him or come to him for alternative purposes. Satan is very strong on honesty in that anyone who goes to him must be honest with him. People who think they can lie to him, show him and his Demons disrespect or use him in some way are in for a rude awakening." You might have fallen once, but you got up and came back, and that is something that few people do.
Start doing power meditation, you can start with the 40 day self-empowerment program so you can open your chakras and get familiar with energy. Once, you have practiced and learned enough you can start using what you've learned to deal with your own problems. If you want a deeper voice you can ask Satan for help, but you can also achieve your goals through power meditation.
Most of us live with or come from families that are Christian/Muslim. You should deprogram your mind from the lies they taught you. If you ever have any question feel free to ask or ask Father Satan for assistance. Nowadays, Satanism is a hard path, but not impossible, and the things that it offers are more valuable than anything in this world.
"There are no mistakes only lessons. The enemy makes mistakes, Satanists learn lessons. The enemy has problems, Satanists have challenges."
Hail Satan! Hail Gusion! Hail Furfur! Hail Foras!