Struggling to Understand the Concepts of Satanism

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
LordVile

Struggling to Understand the Concepts of Satanism

Postby LordVile » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:57 pm

I believe that spiritual advancement can be achieved in a lifetime, no matter how small, and by looking at what I read on "joyofsatan.com", I think that what Satanism offers is a possible way of that. But I am still struggling to understand some concepts of satanism and I would really appreciate if someone has time to have a really long talk with me in order for me to comprehend the vast world of Satanism. Thank you in advance.

HP Mageson666

Re: Struggling to Understand the Concepts of Satanism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:19 am

Post your questions and people will answer.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

TestedWaters

Postby TestedWaters » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:13 pm

Is it possible to hurt your brain by activating your kundalini too high or powerfully?

Jonathon

Postby Jonathon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:17 am

TestedWaters wrote:Is it possible to hurt your brain by activating your kundalini too high or powerfully?

Yes, you can harm it in all sorts of ways from difficulty communicating to complete psychosis.

TestedWaters

Postby TestedWaters » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Jonathon wrote:
TestedWaters wrote:Is it possible to hurt your brain by activating your kundalini too high or powerfully?

Yes, you can harm it in all sorts of ways from difficulty communicating to complete psychosis.

I literally did exactly that. It's extremely frustrating. At the time I didn't know what was going on and just knew it felt good to flow energy like that. I've gone through psychosis now and am having trouble communicating. Is this permanent? There's nothing I can do to fix my brain now? It's depressing honestly. I feel hopeless.

TestedWaters

Postby TestedWaters » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:31 pm

Jonathon wrote:

Is it possible to heal once that kind of damage has already been done?

TestedWaters

Postby TestedWaters » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:21 am

I may have posted a response twice because I didn't think I did the first one right. Sorry about that!

Live your best life!

Jonathon

Postby Jonathon » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:30 am

TestedWaters wrote:
Jonathon wrote:

I literally did exactly that. It's extremely frustrating. At the time I didn't know what was going on and just knew it felt good to flow energy like that. I've gone through psychosis now and am having trouble communicating. Is this permanent? There's nothing I can do to fix my brain now? It's depressing honestly. I feel hopeless.

Yes, you can just program energy to heal you, I've done it the past. You may have to tone it down with meditations, or figure out new one's to grow in a more balanced way.

I've been full-blown insane. I'm fine now. Things that help keep the mind balanced and working right that I use are: mindfulness meditation (seems to tone everything down instead of feeling like a war is in one's mind), relaxation meditation, void meditation (one-spot focus) ida pingala balancing breath, akasha invoking, 4-7-8 pranayama breath(and without the timing, I find the 478 one calms me down, while just breathing it that sort of way - have a look on you tube for the video - get's rid of excess energy), breathing in free positive white light from the sun, opening/aligning chakras and nadis (I use affirmations for that instead of mantra.)

I'm not sure on your circumstances so can't comment as to whether you are truly in a hopeless situation or just can't see a path forward. If I were to be your mentor, I'd say start with 20m a day of mindfulness (of any phenomena) and 20m a day of relaxation (relax the body and the mind) meditation, but I don't know how much time you have. That will tone things down and then if it still bad after two weeks, try the 478 breathing technique one, it's on youtube.

The brain can be fixed and improved.