Trouble having an orgasm. (Female)

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
MissMeow

Trouble having an orgasm. (Female)

Postby MissMeow » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:52 pm

To be blunt in the past I was never able to have an orgasm during sex with a partner. As I have aged it is a bit easier for me but I only have an orgasm with clitoral stimulation. Not only does this frustrate me it also makes my current loving partner feel bad.

Is this just a curse I have to live with or is there any other women in the forum that have had this problem (no vaginal orgasms) and overcame it? It seems to be a huge problem with so many women I know who rarely or never get off with their partners..

Thanks in advance!
Hail Satan & Lilith! 8-)

Centralforce666

Re: Trouble having an orgasm. (Female)

Postby Centralforce666 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:28 pm

This is very normal.

Before you read my post it is intended for someone over the legal age of sexual consent.

If you are not of that age, please do not read my post.

I have found many female lovers to be in the same position.

I have overcome it with them by either:

- getting them to the point of orgasm by clitoral stimulation before intercourse and then going onto penetration immediately at or after the point of their orgasm and/or,

- stimulating their clitoris whilst penetration is occurring either with my fingers or theirs.

This eventually creates a bridge between the two areas and vagina orgasm can *sometimes* occur in some individuals (dependent upon sensitivity, how long and how many times the above practices are performed and individual tolerances etc.).
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

Shael

Postby Shael » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:41 am

I want to add here that, if your partner is also spiritually active, what makes orgasms occur much more easily and pleasantly is to have a strong connection. This can be a very intricate and deep thing, especially on its higher levels. From the SS females that I know, many of them have orgasms through astral sex and visualization. This can be either all on its own, or in conjunction with physical stimulation.

I dont have a vagina so I unfortunately can't bring personal experience to the table here, but rather just what females that I am close to have told me. What I also do know, is that advanced beings like our Gods can easily climax through having this deep connection to their partner. Which to me shows that with enough advancement, this should easily be attainable. It's about establishing a deep connection with your partner, that causes you to feel his pleasure, and him to feel yours. Both of the pleasures being shared and increasing exponentially as the act of intercourse continues, orgasm becomes guaranteed and extremely pleasant for both of you.
That is what sex is like on the higher level.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

homeraee

Postby homeraee » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:34 am

I have the same trouble.But I masturbate.I do have the very short orgasm(maybe).Compared to the first time I had the intense and good-feeling orgasm, it just not feels right.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:32 am

In addition to what Centralforce wrote, vibrate Uruz rune into your sacral chakra, program your sexuality to be free and enjoyable, or however you want to word it. Make sure to clean this chakra as well, you might have some blockages there (most people do).
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

Experience is greater than theory
Wisdom is greater than opinion

Psychxdeliclove666

Postby Psychxdeliclove666 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:42 pm

Another tip, one from the page of https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... tep_3.html, even if this isn't a case of lack of sex-drive, try seeing what a vibrator can help with. Don't push yourself on these matters, since only trying anything for a result without considering the path you take will give you bad results and may leave your sexual health worse than before due to blunt forcing things that sometimes should not be forced, and is an immoral thing to do in general.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:37 am

So sit on his face.

Ramier108666

Postby Ramier108666 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:28 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:So sit on his face.

Oly!! WTF?!! Lmao. Dude that was unprecendented. :lol:
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:07 am

Ramier108666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:So sit on his face.

Oly!! WTF?!! Lmao. Dude that was unprecendented. :lol:

I bet it would fix their problems. :lol:

Egon
Location: Hey joo look at this: https://i.imgur.com/ex0h9Tz.png

Postby Egon » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:34 am

I'm not sure if this may help for your case but try the position where the man is on top but the one with open legs, and the woman on bottom close the legs after penetration, then causing more friction externaly. It was the favorite position of a former partner and she'd easily orgasm like this.

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:37 pm

Egon wrote:I'm not sure if this may help for your case but try the position where the man is on top but the one with open legs, and the woman on bottom close the legs after penetration, then causing more friction externaly. It was the favorite position of a former partner and she'd easily orgasm like this.
This actually sounds interesting. So it's like missionary position but the woman closes the legs after penetration?
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Egon
Location: Hey joo look at this: https://i.imgur.com/ex0h9Tz.png

Postby Egon » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:57 pm

Yep.
Shael wrote:it's like missionary position but the woman closes the legs after penetration?

GG Allin

Postby GG Allin » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:54 pm

Egon wrote:Yep.
Shael wrote:it's like missionary position but the woman closes the legs after penetration?

There is something better:
Your left leg bound (like v letter inverted) above her left outside hibs the other leg long in the middle between her legs. Your body is 22,5 degree to the right sight of her face. Cock -> vagina. While intercourse you will also stimulate her clit with your body. (of course vise versa is also possible)

Like this but the men is on top and the long leg is not on the outside but inside of the two female legs and v leg on outside:

If this is something new, I call it the GG Allin ;)
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

thelord

Postby thelord » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:16 am

Try to see a doctor first - this is normal and can be treated with stimulants or hormone regulation
You can pray for lilith and ask for help from her

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:06 pm

thelord wrote:Try to see a doctor first - this is normal and can be treated with stimulants or hormone regulation
You can pray for lilith and ask for help from her
Get out of here with that kind of toxic advice. Pharmaceutical "stimulants" and drugs for "hormonal regulation" do not fix shit. They just create even worse problems in the long term.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!