Favorite recipes?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius

Favorite recipes?

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:22 pm

What are your favorite food recipes?
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Eric13

Re: Favorite recipes?

Postby Eric13 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:07 pm

Yogurt and muesli, oh it is so delicious. It’s a great combination, like peanut butter and jelly. I wake it up early in the morning and eat this and fruit and then charge forward in my day. Run the miles, lift the irons, make the beatz, clean the soul.

Probiotics, carbs, protein. Yummy!

My other favorite recipe is pie. I don’t know the exact recipe though, my baker won’t give it to me.
But there’s wild blue berries and other things. It’s AMAAAZING!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:27 pm

I would have to live with you for like a year and show you a few new ones every day. :lol: What kind of food? What kind of ingredients?

Cfecit

Postby Cfecit » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:02 pm

Aquarius wrote:What are your favorite food recipes?

This is SS forum. Not a food forum nor a food blog.
Biblioteca di Satana - http://www.itajos.com/BIBLIOTECA/Biblioteca_Di_Satana.htm
Satan's Library [ENG] or various languages - https://www.satanslibrary.org

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:39 am

Cfecit wrote:

Food is part of health, it is part of enjoyment, it is one of the few most important things in life. If you tried to go just a couple months without food, what would happen?

Legendary Creature

Postby Legendary Creature » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:43 am

Cfecit wrote:

I don’t see what the big deal is. As for myself, I really like seafood. As well as steak. I also really like Chinese food, but apparently we’re not supposed to eat that anymore.

Inflorescentia

Postby Inflorescentia » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:04 am

Cfecit wrote:

Thanks, dad.
Edelwise' on ice.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:33 am

Cfecit wrote:

Yes, and we SS have to cook too, so why not share our favorite recipes?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:06 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I would have to live with you for like a year and show you a few new ones every day. :lol: What kind of food? What kind of ingredients?

I like tasty healthy foods :D

Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:44 am

Oven omelet (with cheese and smoked ham) + fresh tomatoes and cucumber in the morning every once in a while.
Shashlik wrap with plenty of fresh vegetables for lunch.
Apples and quality old cheese in the evening.
I recently tried cheesy chicken patties and I loved them: https://youtu.be/i7rkXjH-huI

I have many other favourite recipes, but because of their high nutritional value, these dishes are meant to be eaten once in a week or as a holiday dish. They are not exactly girth-friendly if you can't limit yourself. I also love soups.

DIY Shrub syrup (You need a masticating juicer like the Omega 8006 to do that. Juice lemons and ginger root, mix with honey and apple cider vinegar. Use only organic produce. Mix by weight: 50% honey, 16.7% for each other liquid). The resulting syrup needs to be well shaken before each use. It can be taken pure as a health shot from a small tumbler glass or mixed with water to create a refreshing near-water gym drink.

Cfecit wrote:[This is SS forum. Not a food forum nor a food blog.
Don't be so uptight. Even SS need to eat well. I was under the impression that Italians value good homemade food ;)

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:44 pm

Cfecit wrote:

This is a SS forum, on which SS can exchange ideas, ask questions, and talk. There is nothing wrong with what he is asking, and I assume the only reason you replied here is because it's Aquarius who asked, whom you've had beef with for a while already.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:49 pm

Eric13 wrote:Yogurt and muesli, oh it is so delicious. It’s a great combination, like peanut butter and jelly. I wake it up early in the morning and eat this and fruit and then charge forward in my day. Run the miles, lift the irons, make the beatz, clean the soul.

I've recently been eating porridge with greek yogurt, honey, and some fruit/berries for breakfast. I think it's very tasty and nice.

Aquarius wrote:...
My favorite food by far are scrambled eggs on toasted bread, similar to how Gordon Ramsay makes them. Also occasionally a good quality pizza with some added chilli flakes.
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:25 pm

Cfecit wrote:

How about an SS food forum? One of my favorite recipes is gingerbread cookies frosted with swastikas. :lol:

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:38 pm

Right now it's chicken breast seasoned with Vegeta spice(without MSG). Makes eating chicken everyday rather nice.

Hopefully this video will not resonate with me in the future :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE
"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:32 pm

Shael wrote:
Cfecit wrote:

This is a SS forum, on which SS can exchange ideas, ask questions, and talk. There is nothing wrong with what he is asking, and I assume the only reason you replied here is because it's Aquarius who asked, whom you've had beef with for a while already.

Cfecit and I are on good terms, this is just they way he is :p

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:34 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Cfecit wrote:

How about an SS food forum? One of my favorite recipes is gingerbread cookies frosted with swastikas. :lol:

Oh shit I really need those lol!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:14 pm

Moussaka - a greek dish
Bharwan aloo - an Indian dish
Tiramisu - a Northern Italian dessert.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:16 pm

Ss food topic ... ok then. I don't have a favorite but right now i would go for a tomato soup.

Arin

Postby Arin » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:50 pm

Shael wrote:
Eric13 wrote:Yogurt and muesli, oh it is so delicious. It’s a great combination, like peanut butter and jelly. I wake it up early in the morning and eat this and fruit and then charge forward in my day. Run the miles, lift the irons, make the beatz, clean the soul.

I've recently been eating porridge with greek yogurt, honey, and some fruit/berries for breakfast. I think it's very tasty and nice.

Aquarius wrote:...
My favorite food by far are scrambled eggs on toasted bread, similar to how Gordon Ramsay makes them. Also occasionally a good quality pizza with some added chilli flakes.

Breakfast wise, Strawberry pancakes are amazing. ( when the strawberries are fresh anyway ). Yogurt is good too but I usually don't have any around.

Also I agree that the way Gordon makes scrambled eggs is delicious. Haven't tried making it that way then putting it on toast yet, though. Will give it a try.
Hail Satan!

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:53 am

Arin wrote:Also I agree that the way Gordon makes scrambled eggs is delicious. Haven't tried making it that way then putting it on toast yet, though. Will give it a try.
I use sourdough bread that has been crisped up in an oven. It's very good :)
-Miyamoto Musashi

2) OPEN IN PDF READER

Hail Satan Forever!

Arin

Postby Arin » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:40 pm

Shael wrote:
Arin wrote:Also I agree that the way Gordon makes scrambled eggs is delicious. Haven't tried making it that way then putting it on toast yet, though. Will give it a try.
I use sourdough bread that has been crisped up in an oven. It's very good :)

Sourdough is just good overall. Great for sandwiches too.
Hail Satan!

Bible_Burner

Postby Bible_Burner » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:02 pm

My other favorite recipe is pie. I don’t know the exact recipe though, my baker won’t give it to me.

Hey Eric13, I had some questions regarding diet for you but I couldn't find an email on your page. Is there another way to message you privately?

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:26 pm

Bible_Burner wrote:Hey Eric13, I had some questions regarding diet for you but I couldn't find an email on your page. Is there another way to message you privately?

Hi, I’d rather not share my contact info publicly.
If you’d like, post your questions to the health forums and I’ll look out for them to help. Others may help as well that way.

anonymous666

Postby anonymous666 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:58 am

Cold fermented whole wheat pita bread of any flatbread. Since whole wheat is used I sometimes add gluten powder as well. I prefer keeping the dough in refrigerator for like 5-6 days. Someone on health forums had introduced me to this concept which I then applied. Works really great. You can use pita bread dough for making pizza as well. I use it to make shwarma. This technique is a great alternative for sourdough with nearly same nutritional benefit.
Ingredients are:
Whole wheat flour
Honey
Gluten powder
Yeast
Water
Salt( I add it later after fermentation by yeast)

My other favourite is Indian/Mexican style Scrambled egg. You can have it with rice/bread. I prefer parboiled long grain rice like parboiled basmati rice. Parboiled rice is healthier than other white rice. It has all benefits of brown rice without the taste and fiber content of brown rice.

Satanic Path

Postby Satanic Path » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:39 pm

Stormblood wrote:Moussaka - a greek dish
Bharwan aloo - an Indian dish
Tiramisu - a Northern Italian dessert.

Can't believe that you know our Tiramisù.
Glad you like It, even if I hate It.

Ramier108666

Postby Ramier108666 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:10 pm

I tried it also. It is delicious!!!
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

Ramier108666

Postby Ramier108666 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:15 pm

I like to make sandwiches with dark German bread, spinach leaves, grated cheese( preferbly mozzarella) tomatoes, lean turkey meat, grill the sandwich and munch away. I occasionally make shrikand( it's basically homemade yogurt with sweet fruits and nuts. Always good for a little snack in the evening or whenever
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

retrograde

Postby retrograde » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:46 pm

If you like scrambled eggs you should try them "soft-scrambled" which is where they come out like a paste rather than a solid like you usually get in a frying pan. There's a video on youtube "Gordon Ramsay's scrambled eggs" and it's just the best way to eat eggs IMO.

It calls for:
Sourdough bread
Crem freche or sour cream
Chives
Olive oil

Each one of these ingredients makes the dish taste better. He also cooks mushrooms and some whole tomatoes to go on the side which are a great combination.

Lunar Dance 666

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Purified666 wrote:

Right now it's chicken breast seasoned with Vegeta spice(without MSG). Makes eating chicken everyday rather nice.

Hopefully this video will not resonate with me in the future :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE

Thanks for the laugh although I choked on my tea xD