Solutions for poor vizualization

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Catalincata94
Posts: 640

Solutions for poor vizualization

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:22 pm

Why does my vizualization always move for example when i try to vizualize around me the aura of protection it shrinks and it makes me so angry and feel like this why it wont protect me because its small, i barely see it and cant even fucking forece it so i can see it clearly is it because of the mental illnes that is affecting me? paranoid schizophrenia shit or because of the antipsyhotics because they shrink the brain or maybe just nocebo effect.

Eric13
Posts: 890

Re: Solutions for poor vizualization

Postby Eric13 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:40 pm

This could be a sign the aura needs more work. Though it is necessary to visualize it as strong as possible, simply doing that though won’t instantly make it indestructible. So it shrinking or whatever could just be that you need to put more into it. Keep at it.

Catalincata94
Posts: 640

Re: Solutions for poor vizualization

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Eric13 wrote:This could be a sign the aura needs more work. Though it is necessary to visualize it as strong as possible, simply doing that though won’t instantly make it indestructible. So it shrinking or whatever could just be that you need to put more into it. Keep at it.

Thanks bro

retrograde
Posts: 56

Re: Solutions for poor vizualization

Postby retrograde » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:34 am

Catalincata94 wrote:
Eric13 wrote:This could be a sign the aura needs more work. Though it is necessary to visualize it as strong as possible, simply doing that though won’t instantly make it indestructible. So it shrinking or whatever could just be that you need to put more into it. Keep at it.

Thanks bro


I'll go out on a limb and say that it's like that for everyone until a person strengthens their mind and thus develops the ability to visualize well. Keep at it and you will succeed. Meds are unpredictable, trust your gut.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2413

Re: Solutions for poor vizualization

Postby Jack » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:18 am

Taking anti psychotics is making you psychotic
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/MmAtwvZYTe8 (Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers)
Image

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

DeterminedAndStrong
Posts: 94

Re: Solutions for poor vizualization

Postby DeterminedAndStrong » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:22 pm

You shouldn't try to force things. Skills like visualization come from the relaxed, passive part of the mind. Be calm and patient with yourself and practice void meditation, trance work, and just be persistent at visualization in general.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4292
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Solutions for poor vizualization

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:15 pm

Don't try too hard, don't focus to much, don't close your eyes. Just be very calm and still, keep your eyes open, and think that you can see it. You know when you imagine something and see the picture of it in your mind? It's like that. And for me it's like a view from the outside, like I am looking at myself from a couple feet above and in front of me. Just pretend that you already see it, and be calm.
Be Happy  :P 
Image

Catalincata94
Posts: 640

Re: Solutions for poor vizualization

Postby Catalincata94 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 am

Jack wrote:Taking anti psychotics is making you psychotic
For now i can't go widouth them but im working on it.

Catalincata94
Posts: 640

Re: Solutions for poor vizualization

Postby Catalincata94 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:55 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Don't try too hard, don't focus to much, don't close your eyes. Just be very calm and still, keep your eyes open, and think that you can see it. You know when you imagine something and see the picture of it in your mind? It's like that. And for me it's like a view from the outside, like I am looking at myself from a couple feet above and in front of me. Just pretend that you already see it, and be calm.

Yes that's exactly who i wanted to do it like visualizing my self from outside and its easier that way but from inside but i choosed to vizualize from inside but i will do it now from outside a couple feet away like you said. It's like from inside of me it's much harder because of 360 view but outside i just vizualize it like in 3D and it's easier.

Catalincata94
Posts: 640

Re: Solutions for poor vizualization

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Don't try too hard, don't focus to much, don't close your eyes. Just be very calm and still, keep your eyes open, and think that you can see it. You know when you imagine something and see the picture of it in your mind? It's like that. And for me it's like a view from the outside, like I am looking at myself from a couple feet above and in front of me. Just pretend that you already see it, and be calm.

Thanks bro it works :)

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4292
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Solutions for poor vizualization

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:40 pm

:D
Be Happy  :P 
Image

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 557
Location: Scotland

Re: Solutions for poor vizualization

Postby Personal Growth » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:35 am

Okay the drugs might be affecting but I think you're just trying too hard.

It's all perspective.

You see you say you can't force it. And that's your problem.

If you gear yourself up for hard work of course it's going to be difficult.

Change the mindset about your meditation and visualisation.

Try taking the perspective that you're having a relaxing and rejuvenating nap.

I personally like to lay down on my sofa and I set an alarm because I lose track of time. Time seems to speed up.

I know you've been given advice to practice with your eyes open. But I like to lay down close my eyes and relax.

And with this mindset that Im having a rejuvenating nap I keep my mind focused on the breath and between my nostrils for a set time.

Then I reset the alarm and do aura cleaning and aura of protection until alarm goes off again.

I personally don't meditate for more than 20 or 30 minutes at a time because I find over that in one session and I start going to sleep.

It's relaxing and time speeds up and it's like the time is up so very quickly.

And that's because time flies when you're having fun.

You cannot force it. Make it relaxing and enjoyable and don't look for results. Don't analyse just do and enjoy.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Martin3, Thousahll and 18 guests