Giving energy to the Forces of Hell

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com

Moderator: HP Mageson666

Drak

Giving energy to the Forces of Hell

Postby Drak » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:44 pm

Hi people,
I don't remember where but I read that you can contribute to the Forces of Hell by sending them energy (your energy). How do I do that? Do I have to perform the Standard Ritual or just talking to Father will be enough? How can I be sure that the energy has been sent? I have been looking for a post explaining that but I haven't find anything. I would thank if you answer these questions. :)

PD: I already completed the 40 day program, and I dedicated 4 months ago. Despite my whole family is xianist, Satan helped me to keep empowering myself and don't get caught.

Hail Satan!
"There are no mistakes only lessons. The enemy makes mistakes, Satanists learn lessons. The enemy has problems, Satanists have challenges."
Hail Satan! Hail Gusion! Hail Furfur! Hail Foras!

Academic Scholar

Re: Giving energy to the Forces of Hell

Postby Academic Scholar » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:46 am

Drak wrote:Hi people,
I don't remember where but I read that you can contribute to the Forces of Hell by sending them energy (your energy). How do I do that? Do I have to perform the Standard Ritual or just talking to Father will be enough? How can I be sure that the energy has been sent? I have been looking for a post explaining that but I haven't find anything. I would thank if you answer these questions. :)

PD: I already completed the 40 day program, and I dedicated 4 months ago. Despite my whole family is xianist, Satan helped me to keep empowering myself and don't get caught.

Hail Satan!

Personally, I give energy to Hell by first masturbating, then right at climax you visualize all of your sexual energy condensed in a ball gathering at your solar chakra - at climax you shoot this condensed ball of energy from your solar chakra directly to Lord Satan or your Guardian Demon (GD). As I'm doing this every single time I ALWAYS say something along the lines of, “I send this sexual energy in complete honesty and respect to you, (Lord Satan or your GD), I send this sexual energy as a gift from me to you and the Powers of Hell, for you do whatever you wish with it. Thank you so, so much for everything.”

Don’t do this with a God that is not your GD or close with you or else it’s really awkward and uncomfortable..I say this from personal experience. I usually know if it was successful through my own intuition and whatever I feel from Satan - you’re very likely to be able to sense how successful you were since you opened all of your chakras in the 40 Day Program.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Drak

Postby Drak » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:47 pm

Thank you for your answer. I'll try it this way. I remember reading about it before but I can't remember where. Anyway, have a good day and Hail Satan!
"There are no mistakes only lessons. The enemy makes mistakes, Satanists learn lessons. The enemy has problems, Satanists have challenges."
Hail Satan! Hail Gusion! Hail Furfur! Hail Foras!

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Mon May 28, 2018 10:45 am

Hail Satan!

U can just raise ur energy with
Satan and vibrate surya into a ball of energy and ask Satan and Lilith to fetch it u can even program the energy ' Iam now offering this energy to Satan and Lilith' before calling on them it's not completely necessary if also u having a hard time sleeping because of too much energy call upon them asking them to take any extra unused energy that u dnt need #sometimes I only call upon Satan not out of disrespect to Lilith but respect as she doesn't like to be summoned but anyway if u offering energies u won't be left hanging

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:53 pm

Hail Satan!

My guardian demon Beleth has shown to me three ways to give her (and to the other demons of course)energy!First of all collect energy!After you have collected the energy call him or her !1Now the first way to see shown to me is to release the energy as a laser and send it to her !Of course you have to ask him or her to come to your bedroom or anywhere else you are (This goes for all the 3 ways)!2The second way is to give the energy the shape of a sphere and let the demon to take it!3 The third way is to give to the demon he energy hand by hand!(Of course you have to ask him or her if he/she wants to touch you ) Just let the demon touch you hands and visualize the energy going to the demon!If those ways don't work very good to you ask the demon to teach you a way that will work perfectly for you!If course when you give energy your energy to a demon or a spirit make sure that it comes from father Satan!
I hope my advises will help you!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:06 pm

With whatever amount of energy we have, except for the strongest people that have been working on this for many lifetimes, I think a better investment to the gods would be for us to just put our energy into doing the Final RTR. Whatever bit of energy we have to give, it is small compared to what the gods have, so I think it doesn't really do a huge amount to advance them compared to doing RTR. But doing the Final RTR and visualizing all this energy going into it making it more effective gives such a huge exponential growth to our side and exponential removal of the enemy that this is a much more powerful investment of the same energy. But if you ever have too much energy, like if you can't sleep, and you don't have the time or not in the right place to do Final RTR, still just tell your guardian that you want to give your extra energy to them and ask them to take it. Directly giving energy like in a ball is one of the nicest and helpfulest ways to help your guardian. I don't wish to discourage this at all, I just think RTR is an investment with a much bigger reward for the gods and us.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:54 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:With whatever amount of energy we have, except for the strongest people that have been working on this for many lifetimes, I think a better investment to the gods would be for us to just put our energy into doing the Final RTR. Whatever bit of energy we have to give, it is small compared to what the gods have, so I think it doesn't really do a huge amount to advance them compared to doing RTR. But doing the Final RTR and visualizing all this energy going into it making it more effective gives such a huge exponential growth to our side and exponential removal of the enemy that this is a much more powerful investment of the same energy. But if you ever have too much energy, like if you can't sleep, and you don't have the time or not in the right place to do Final RTR, still just tell your guardian that you want to give your extra energy to them and ask them to take it. Directly giving energy like in a ball is one of the nicest and helpfulest ways to help your guardian. I don't wish to discourage this at all, I just think RTR is an investment with a much bigger reward for the gods and us.

We give energy to our gods not only when it is to much for us !We also give some energy to them when they have done a favor to ask!Recently I ask a favor to Father Satan!It wasn't a big one but it was still a favor.After he did it I asked him to give a good way to gather a bigger amount of energy from that he used to my body and after give it to him!He thank me for the extra energy!That is because the main reason the demons collect this energy is not for the distraction of the enemy because as you said they have very times more energy than we have and are way more powerful than we are!The main reason is for our own protection!If you read a PDF in Satan's library you will understand it better!However ,2 days ago that I was really angry because of the enemy I asked father Satan to ask me how to turn the energy of my anger into white-gold energy and give it to him!He told that it would be better to use all this anger to don the final ritual because it would make it way more stronger !I did it and felt so calm and with very less curses in my soul !This feeling was perfect!

absolute13

Postby absolute13 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:51 am

I drew a really epic picture of Saytan sigil. The base was a thick sharpie, and I outlined it with a yellow marker. In the center of the sigil which did cover it up a little was an epic swastika with the 666 symbol(circle with dot in middle). I vibrated Into the picture affirming that it was Satyans , then I amplified it by spinning the swastika(visualization). I went ALOT further then this with amplification, Even still I was out In the sun and this felt great.