How to kill any virus and stay alive

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius
Posts: 4277

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Aquarius » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:40 pm

Fasting is degenerate crap which is only unhealthy for you, it’s been discussed many times on here.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:11 pm

Colloidal silver has been written to be poisonous.

Drink battery charged water, colloidal silver, and fast for 30 days goy. This will do a lot of good to you. Trust me I read it on a random website.

To the people who have so much faith in this broscience, please, go at least test it on yourselves before you promote it. It's so easy to replicate bullshit. Go fast for 30 days on your own.

I just deleted this post. 30 days of fasting... Like please...

Go give this advice to jews mate, they need more fasting in their life. Make it 300 days for them, without water.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1253

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:01 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Colloidal silver has been written to be poisonous.

Drink battery charged water, colloidal silver, and fast for 30 days goy. This will do a lot of good to you. Trust me I read it on a random website.

To the people who have so much faith in this broscience, please, go at least test it on yourselves before you promote it. It's so easy to replicate bullshit. Go fast for 30 days on your own.

I just deleted this post. 30 days of fasting... Like please...

Go give this advice to jews mate, they need more fasting in their life. Make it 300 days for them, without water.


Colloidal silver poisonous? In large amounts.

It has its benefits in emergency situations. People overuse its usage.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 835

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:51 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Colloidal silver has been written to be poisonous.


Colloidal silver poisonous? In large amounts.

I also read that, in extremely small amounts, colloidal silver helps fighting cancer and maybe other diseases. Same like H2O2, even if is food grade rated, still extremely small amounts are required.

Karnonnos
Posts: 65

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Karnonnos » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:01 pm

If fasting cured viruses then I would question why so many people in the Middle Ages dropped dead from viruses. And monks were always the hardest hit.

Blitzkreig
Posts: 179

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Blitzkreig » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:29 am

Aquarius wrote:Fasting is degenerate crap which is only unhealthy for you, it’s been discussed many times on here.


How? If you could link me a sermon, I would be glad to read. In the absence of digestion, the body uses the extra energy for healing. At 12 hours, you get a massive spike of Growth Hormone, and at 18 you get 300% increase in cell autophagy. Extended to 72 hours is where stem cell activity goes through the roof. The body is good about retaining most of the vitamins during short fasts. If you watch your electrolytes, you will be fine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: 30 day fast


30 days is too much for 99% of people and situations. What is the other 1%? Cases of obesity and cancer with supplemented electrolytes and other vitamins, such as calcium and magnesium.

21 day fast employed for stage 4 lymphatic cancer
https://ndnr.com/naturopathic-news/three-year-follow-up-on-lymphoma-case-treated-with-water-fasting/

Fasting for fighting pathogens
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9468766
"The evidence suggests that food restriction is one of the important behavioural strategies that organisms have evolved for the fight against pathogenic invasion. Nevertheless, such benefits require fine homeostatic control, as chronic undernutrition has deleterious consequences for host defence."

Fasting and the immune system function
https://news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/
"In mice, fasting cycles then “flipped a regenerative switch,” changing the signaling pathways for hematopoietic stem cells, which are responsible for the generation of blood and immune systems, the research showed. The study has major implications for healthier aging, in which immune system decline contributes to increased susceptibility to disease as people age. By outlining how prolonged fasting cycles — periods of no food for two to four days at a time over the course of six months — kill older and damaged immune cells and generate new ones, the research also has implications for chemotherapy tolerance and for those with a wide range of immune system deficiencies, including autoimmunity disorders."

Translation: Fast for a day or two. Supplement electrolytes and immune supplements, such as Vit. C and Zinc. Refeed with nutritious meals

Just because New Agers ruined something doesn't mean the entire concept has to be tossed.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Master
Posts: 203

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Master » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:24 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Colloidal silver has been written to be poisonous.

Drink battery charged water, colloidal silver, and fast for 30 days goy. This will do a lot of good to you. Trust me I read it on a random website.

To the people who have so much faith in this broscience, please, go at least test it on yourselves before you promote it. It's so easy to replicate bullshit. Go fast for 30 days on your own.

I just deleted this post. 30 days of fasting... Like please...

Go give this advice to jews mate, they need more fasting in their life. Make it 300 days for them, without water.


Colloidal silver poisonous? In large amounts.

It has its benefits in emergency situations. People overuse its usage.

Do you have experience with colloidal silver? I don't know how effective and useful it can be. There are many unscientific things that are harmful and useless. Like disinfecting wounds with a knife heated in fire, although effective this, very painful and primitive. And putting tobacco or ashes on wounds to stop the bleeding or worse, putting dirt on the wound. We need science, truth and not illusions. Spirituality cannot save us without its counterpart and action of the material or scientific progress in this case. Scientists are blocked by Jews and do almost nothing against viruses. The Jews allow no significant scientific progress and no spiritual progress. I know we are very busy with the war but we cannot ignore this. We have suffered too much from the viruses and things can only get worse if this problem is not solved. I thought we could do something about it directly but clearly I was wrong. We cannot do scientific studies without the necessary means and without freedom. However, we are on a higher level, that is, spiritual, and we can do something meaningful and very useful in this regard. Bless science intelligently to know everything about viruses and to defeat them. I see the great potential of the Gentiles but with the Jews there is no hope.
HAIL SATAN

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:23 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


Colloidal silver poisonous? In large amounts.

It has its benefits in emergency situations. People overuse its usage.


HP Mageson mentioned this in another topic and it appears to be reasonable. This is why I said it has been written.

I can't follow the logic of people complaining about "heavy metals" while at the same time eating metals, such as gold, silver, tin, or whatever else. Vaccines are bad cause heavy metals, but let's drink silver. Inhaling these on the air is also terrible for humans.

When you say emergencies, what do you mean? Could you make a post on that so that the topic is better understood? Because people appear to drink it as a regular procedure. There are many things online that are bad. People misuse these things and it's very dangerous.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1253

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:29 pm

Master wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Colloidal silver has been written to be poisonous.

Drink battery charged water, colloidal silver, and fast for 30 days goy. This will do a lot of good to you. Trust me I read it on a random website.

To the people who have so much faith in this broscience, please, go at least test it on yourselves before you promote it. It's so easy to replicate bullshit. Go fast for 30 days on your own.

I just deleted this post. 30 days of fasting... Like please...

Go give this advice to jews mate, they need more fasting in their life. Make it 300 days for them, without water.


Colloidal silver poisonous? In large amounts.

It has its benefits in emergency situations. People overuse its usage.

Do you have experience with colloidal silver? I don't know how effective and useful it can be. There are many unscientific things that are harmful and useless. Like disinfecting wounds with a knife heated in fire, although effective this, very painful and primitive. And putting tobacco or ashes on wounds to stop the bleeding or worse, putting dirt on the wound. We need science, truth and not illusions. Spirituality cannot save us without its counterpart and action of the material or scientific progress in this case. Scientists are blocked by Jews and do almost nothing against viruses. The Jews allow no significant scientific progress and no spiritual progress. I know we are very busy with the war but we cannot ignore this. We have suffered too much from the viruses and things can only get worse if this problem is not solved. I thought we could do something about it directly but clearly I was wrong. We cannot do scientific studies without the necessary means and without freedom. However, we are on a higher level, that is, spiritual, and we can do something meaningful and very useful in this regard. Bless science intelligently to know everything about viruses and to defeat them. I see the great potential of the Gentiles but with the Jews there is no hope.


Yes. I used colloidal silver in small amounts daily for 7 or less days for bacterial infections and when my cat had an upper respiratory infection. After 3 days, it was cured.

I didnt have money for a vet at that time.

So yes, I still keep colloidal silver on hand for emergency situations.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:32 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Master wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
....

...


Yes. I used colloidal silver in small amounts daily for 7 or less days for bacterial infections and when my cat had an upper respiratory infection. After 3 days, it was cured.

I didnt have money for a vet at that time.

So yes, I still keep colloidal silver on hand for emergency situations.


Please when you can elaborate on the methods Sister, that is required.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:33 pm

If you use these extreme measures to guarantee general health, such as super fasts, and other garbage, health will be lost.

Any active and not bedridden person that does a 30 day fast is too high chanced to end up in a hospital. 30 days like this may be sustainable only with external intravenous sustainance. A stupid fast to that many days can kill someone. Maybe it can work for a super obese person, but most other people, are going to drop and get hospitalized.

How is the body going to heal itself only with water? Positive nutrition is required, not depriving yourself. The body is at war, and how do you win a war without resources? Ever heard of a heart attack?

Cancer patients are made into totally dead skeletons by these methods, and then people ask how come they die? The body has hardly any fuel to run to.

"Centralforce666"


Blitzkreig wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Fasting is degenerate crap which is only unhealthy for you, it’s been discussed many times on here.


How? If you could link me a sermon, I would be glad to read. In the absence of digestion, the body uses the extra energy for healing. At 12 hours, you get a massive spike of Growth Hormone, and at 18 you get 300% increase in cell autophagy. Extended to 72 hours is where stem cell activity goes through the roof. The body is good about retaining most of the vitamins during short fasts. If you watch your electrolytes, you will be fine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: 30 day fast


30 days is too much for 99% of people and situations. What is the other 1%? Cases of obesity and cancer with supplemented electrolytes and other vitamins, such as calcium and magnesium.

21 day fast employed for stage 4 lymphatic cancer
https://ndnr.com/naturopathic-news/three-year-follow-up-on-lymphoma-case-treated-with-water-fasting/

Fasting for fighting pathogens
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9468766
"The evidence suggests that food restriction is one of the important behavioural strategies that organisms have evolved for the fight against pathogenic invasion. Nevertheless, such benefits require fine homeostatic control, as chronic undernutrition has deleterious consequences for host defence."

Fasting and the immune system function
https://news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/
"In mice, fasting cycles then “flipped a regenerative switch,” changing the signaling pathways for hematopoietic stem cells, which are responsible for the generation of blood and immune systems, the research showed. The study has major implications for healthier aging, in which immune system decline contributes to increased susceptibility to disease as people age. By outlining how prolonged fasting cycles — periods of no food for two to four days at a time over the course of six months — kill older and damaged immune cells and generate new ones, the research also has implications for chemotherapy tolerance and for those with a wide range of immune system deficiencies, including autoimmunity disorders."

Translation: Fast for a day or two. Supplement electrolytes and immune supplements, such as Vit. C and Zinc. Refeed with nutritious meals

Just because New Agers ruined something doesn't mean the entire concept has to be tossed.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1253

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:38 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


Colloidal silver poisonous? In large amounts.

It has its benefits in emergency situations. People overuse its usage.


HP Mageson mentioned this in another topic and it appears to be reasonable. This is why I said it has been written.

I can't follow the logic of people complaining about "heavy metals" while at the same time eating metals, such as gold, silver, tin, or whatever else. Vaccines are bad cause heavy metals, but let's drink silver. Inhaling these on the air is also terrible for humans.

When you say emergencies, what do you mean? Could you make a post on that so that the topic is better understood? Because people appear to drink it as a regular procedure. There are many things online that are bad. People misuse these things and it's very dangerous.


Sure, I can do that. Will make a small post on colloidal silver use.

Eric13
Posts: 630

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Eric13 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:03 pm

Heavy metals are required for the body to function properly in certain amounts and they can be found in water and food and many places. Trace amounts of silver are usually consumed daily by people. When they exceed certain amounts they can become toxic. Certain heavy metals like mercury, we are particularly susceptible to overdose and poisoning.

However, though we need heavy metals we don’t need every kind. The body doesn’t require silver, BUT silver does have properties, when in small enough doses that can benefit our systems. This is where colloidal silver can come in handy.

As far as I know, it isn’t clearly understood how the silver works. Some saying it effects the proteins of bacteria. But it’s observable that it does have an effect on bacteria. Even as Mageson mentioned with it being placed in milk to keep it safe.

I mentioned before using it on chronically ill animals in shelters with great results in the past, but a lot of discretion is involved with its use and if alternate remedies exist that a person can attain, it’s probably better for those. But it isn’t necessarily toxic and can be used safely and effectively. Any cases of people having problems with heavy metals come from too much. This problem of too much of something doesn’t exist just with heavy metals but basically almost everything ever.

HPS Shannon, if you do have more detailed procedure for safe use, I agree it would be very helpful.

Blitzkreig
Posts: 179

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Blitzkreig » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:00 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Any active and not bedridden person that does a 30 day fast is too high chanced to end up in a hospital. 30 days like this may be sustainable only with external intravenous sustainance. A stupid fast to that many days can kill someone. Maybe it can work for a super obese person, but most other people, are going to drop and get hospitalized.

How is the body going to heal itself only with water? Positive nutrition is required, not depriving yourself. The body is at war, and how do you win a war without resources? Ever heard of a heart attack?



I should have been more clear that 30 days is not necessary, however 2 or 3 days works very well. As for nutrients, the body is actually very good about retaining healthy ranges of said nutrients during a fast.

The benefits of the fast come from the body being given time to heal without worry about digestion, as digestion can encompass up to 50% of the body's energy for a big meal. To work within your analogy, the body is well supplied after a good meal, but the resource it needs more of when sick is energy. Consider that when the body eats, you introduce a large foreign mass into the body that requires a diversion of immune cells to prevent infection, as well as the work of all the digestive organs to "unpackage" it.

I agree that it should not be viewed as a cure all, however it works very well for boosting immune function and healing in the short term. The nutrient pool does not drain within this same short period, especially if prior meals were nutrient dense. Fasting is distinct from simple malnutrition in that it is an acute stress that forces the body to divert energy into improving itself.

Here is a summary of the argument, even if you still don't support it:
https://www.drberg.com/blog/use-intermittent-fasting-to-fight-cancer-and-to-boost-your-immune-system

I cannot paraphrase it that well, so please just skim if you are curious.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

VoiceofEnki
Posts: 134

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby VoiceofEnki » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:18 pm

I don’t believe in fasting. I have always been very sceptical about it, as it makes no sense to me how depriving your body of fuel and nutrients will help it heal in any situation.

Just micronutrients aren’t enough for your body to run on. You need macro nutrition.

Also while I am not a doctor, I know a thing or two about the way the body functions and how diseases, and cancers function.

For one, something which most people misunderstand, when you deprive your body of macro nutrition, and energy, the body will cannibalize muscle cells first, before beginning to eat into fat.

That is due to the fact muscle cells have more nutrition in them, and fat is stored as a last resort by the body, so the body is programmed to safe fat for last and rather eat away non essential muscle first.

You can survive and do basic survival, like walk and prep food and such even with severely atrophied muscles, but without any energy you will die, so the body will sacrifice it’s muscle before anything else, when you starve yourself of energy.

Long term fasting will leave all your muscles atrophied totally.

Far better would be to stimulate your muscles and maintain a diet with less caloric intake than your body needs to sustain itself, that way your body will be inclined to support the muscles rather than cannibalize them because they are stimulated and in use, which tells the body it needs to sustain them.

That way the metabolism will switch over to burning fat cells, as you trick your body to go into survival mode, where it believes now is the time to use the “last resort” that has been saved up for al those years.

If you are sick, it’s far better to at least eat small amounts of food than nothing. You need nutrition to sustain your body.

Your body cannot absorb micronutrients efficiently if you only take them with water, most of it will not be taken in by the body at all without some sort of carrier medium like solid food or even yoghurt, that stimulates the digestive organs to try their best and absorb nutrients.

In most cases, if you simply drink water and nothing else, the digestive organs will just absorb the water and the majority of the electrolytes and other supplemented micronutrients will be filtered out through urine, rather than absorbed by your body.

Not eating atrophied the digestive organs, which will weaken your metabolism and weaken your bodies ability to absorb any nutrition at all.

Instead, simply reducing how much you eat will still stimulate the metabolism and prevent atrophication of the digestive organs.

Cancers work in a nasty way. They rig your body into believing the cancerous cells need priority for any energy and nutrition that is available to your body.

The cancer has very prolific growth and totally uncontrolled cell division, which takes energy. So the cancer because of it’s prolific and uncontrolled growth will constantly send signals to the brain that it requires energy and nutrition, which the brain and body agree with as they cannot identify that there is anything strange going on, so they just affirm the request and send nutrition there to the cancer cells.

This means the cancer has priority over any other cells to any nutrition that you receive. Starving yourself will deprive nutrition from healthy cells first, rather than any cancer cells.

This is also the theory behind chemotherapy. The way it is supposed to work is, since cancer cells have priority on any nutrition, the same applies to toxins. So when toxins are projected into the body of a cancer patient through chemo, the cancer cells will take the brunt of it as they have priority to anything that enters the body.

This means that the chemo will likely kill the cancer before it kills the rest of the body, but obviously it does do immense damage to the rest of the healthy cells as well, even if it does kill the cancer.

Point is, starving yourself will destroy all other cells and organs before the cancer dies. As they will always receive priority over other cells when receiving nutrition or energy.

Diseases and viruses work the same way. Especially viruses. They infect the cells and hide in them, masquerading as healthy cells while rigging the RNA of the cell and overwriting it with their own, which means whenever an infected cell proliferates it will print viral infected cells instead of healthy ones.

The virus then rigs the mitochondria as well, to make the cell feed it energy instead of the cell itself, meaning the cell will basically be starved to death while being forced to multiply prolifically as quickly as possible so that more viral infected cells are printed to continue the process.

Infected cells can also infect others by transmitting the rigged RNA to other healthy cells, which will inject the virus into them as well through the transmission of RNA.

RNA carries all information of the cells function and is how cells transfer “data” internally to communicate between the DNA in the nucleus and the other cell functions like the mitochondria as well as how they communicate to other surrounding cells.

Viruses basically overwrite the biological data of the cells and their function. Superimposing themselves on top of the DNA in the nucleus and take control of the cell and their function.

Fasting won’t help your body identify an infection, or virus and won’t help the body to destroy it either. For this you need strong immune function and enough energy to sustain your immune system.

Fasting will instead deprive your body of the nutrition required to keep itself healthy and to sustain immune function.

The body does have biological means naturally that kick in when an illness or virus has been detected.

One is that metabolism slows down to spend less energy on metabolism, entering survival mode where the body begins to metabolize less essential cells instead to reclaim energy, such as fat and muscle tissue, and energy is being redirected from other parts of the body to the immune system and relevant organs which help fight and remove infection or viral diseases.

This all happens automatically. Disrupting this will do more harm than good. Instead understanding what your body does to fight disease and how to supplement this is far more helpful and better for you than to just go fasting and hope you get better or something.

I’m sure I didn’t explain everything perfectly, and if there are biology experts around, I’m sure they can correct me on many things, as I’m no expert, doctor or even biologist in any way.

I just have some basic understanding on how a virus operates and how the body tends to respond to certain stimuli, like fasting. Obtained from reading lot’s of articles and watching explanations by professionals in these fields over the years.

It’s because of what I know that things like fasting sound so illogical to me in the vast majority of situations.

Even a fast to detox seems very strange to me. As it would be far better to just keep eating healthy and cut out any foods that can contribute to overloading your body with toxins, since then the body will keep running optimally and nothing will atrophy.

Something important to remember is that the body is very efficient, sometimes to a fault.

It will cut down on anything that isn’t being used or stimulated. Causing it to atrophy.

If you don’t use your eyes at all, because you stay in total darkness for an extended period, your body will stop maintaining your eyes and wasting energy on something that is proving useless.

If you don’t more around much, your body will stop supporting your muscles and wasting energy on maintaining them, causing them to weaken as you don’t seem to use them much and therefore energy is wasted on them, in your body’s abstract opinion.

Never use your brain to think or do complex tasks, your brain function will weaken, as it is not being stimulated and once again the body doesn’t maintain anything that isn’t actively being used.

It keeps only the bare minimum of functions to stay alive unless you actively stimulate yourself in certain areas, which will cause the body to emphasize the development of parts, organs and tissue that is actively being used.

So not eating for a long time, will atrophy the digestive organs and metabolism, and this will happen rather quickly. So in the end it will do more harm than good to your organs, even if it might have short term benefits as observed in some studies.

Another thing is how aging works. The only reason people age, is because with each cell division, the telomeres become shorter.

After 32 cell divisions, the telomeres become too short to maintain, and so to prevent damaging the DNA the cell is discarded and never divides again.

This is the case for any cells in the body. Even stem cells. Stem cells are basically unspecialized cells, that can take the form of any cell upon activation, and then when taking that form will be able to divide 32 times before it needs to be scrapped.

The body when it is born, only has a certain number of cells. These cells can divide 32 times in total before cell division can no longer be sustained.

As people age cell division slows down, for two reasons.

One, as cells reach the threshold of 32 divisions they are scrapped and thus there are simply less cells available for division over time, especially much later in life.

And two, to protect the body and keep it alive longer, the body slows down cell division to prolong the time it takes for the body to run out of viable cells to divide.

This is how aging is caused.

Things like wrinkles in the skin is the result of cell division slowing down, meaning things like damage and loss of elasticity or vitality of the skin are repaired slower with age, wrinkles are simply cracks in the skin that the body isn’t repairing at the pace they are being caused.

People age because they have a finite amount of cell division in their life, which limits biological age with a hard limit, unless telomeres can be restored.

If telomeres don’t shorten or an regenerate, then cells can divide without limit and biological immortality can be achieved.

Of course the spiritual ties into this, and there is more to aging than only the physical part of it, but biologically the main cause of aging in the fact that telomeres shorten and thus cause one to eventually run out of cells to divide.

Things that increase growth hormone, or stem cell activity, or other regenerative stuff that helps improve cell division for faster regeneration of the body, will in the end only speed up aging, as the number of total cell divisions your body can make doesn’t increase at all by any of those things, they are simply used up earlier in life, so effectively you are shortening your lifespan significantly with the use of any methods or things that mess with that.

If fasting does what you say, increased stem cell activity, cell replacement, etc, then it will reduce lifespan significantly as it forces the body to go into panic mode, to sustain life now at the cost of longevity

It will use up valuable cells because the lack of energy caused by fasting will end up killing cells faster, prompting the body to increase autophagy to make up the lost energy, by reclaiming it from cells internally, which is what causes the body to try and regenerate quickly, to prevent loss of function in critical areas, which in the end leads to loss of longevity as the body is forced to use up valuable cell divisions simply to provide energy for the body through autophagy because you aren’t feeding yourself.

Long post. But I had to comment on this. I’d like to hear opinions of others on my reasoning here.

Stay healthy everyone, and learn about the body and it’s functions to better understand how to keep yourself healthy and how to live in harmony with yourself.

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 313

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:26 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If you use these extreme measures to guarantee general health, such as super fasts, and other garbage, health will be lost.

Any active and not bedridden person that does a 30 day fast is too high chanced to end up in a hospital. 30 days like this may be sustainable only with external intravenous sustainance. A stupid fast to that many days can kill someone. Maybe it can work for a super obese person, but most other people, are going to drop and get hospitalized.

How is the body going to heal itself only with water? Positive nutrition is required, not depriving yourself. The body is at war, and how do you win a war without resources? Ever heard of a heart attack?

Cancer patients are made into totally dead skeletons by these methods, and then people ask how come they die? The body has hardly any fuel to run to.

"Centralforce666"


Blitzkreig wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Fasting is degenerate crap which is only unhealthy for you, it’s been discussed many times on here.


How? If you could link me a sermon, I would be glad to read. In the absence of digestion, the body uses the extra energy for healing. At 12 hours, you get a massive spike of Growth Hormone, and at 18 you get 300% increase in cell autophagy. Extended to 72 hours is where stem cell activity goes through the roof. The body is good about retaining most of the vitamins during short fasts. If you watch your electrolytes, you will be fine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: 30 day fast


30 days is too much for 99% of people and situations. What is the other 1%? Cases of obesity and cancer with supplemented electrolytes and other vitamins, such as calcium and magnesium.

21 day fast employed for stage 4 lymphatic cancer
https://ndnr.com/naturopathic-news/three-year-follow-up-on-lymphoma-case-treated-with-water-fasting/

Fasting for fighting pathogens
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9468766
"The evidence suggests that food restriction is one of the important behavioural strategies that organisms have evolved for the fight against pathogenic invasion. Nevertheless, such benefits require fine homeostatic control, as chronic undernutrition has deleterious consequences for host defence."

Fasting and the immune system function
https://news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/
"In mice, fasting cycles then “flipped a regenerative switch,” changing the signaling pathways for hematopoietic stem cells, which are responsible for the generation of blood and immune systems, the research showed. The study has major implications for healthier aging, in which immune system decline contributes to increased susceptibility to disease as people age. By outlining how prolonged fasting cycles — periods of no food for two to four days at a time over the course of six months — kill older and damaged immune cells and generate new ones, the research also has implications for chemotherapy tolerance and for those with a wide range of immune system deficiencies, including autoimmunity disorders."

Translation: Fast for a day or two. Supplement electrolytes and immune supplements, such as Vit. C and Zinc. Refeed with nutritious meals

Just because New Agers ruined something doesn't mean the entire concept has to be tossed.


Just Fyi, even a fat person would die without food. They do not end up burning all the fat that they have. Especially not if they suffer from cancer.

Master
Posts: 203

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Master » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:16 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
Master wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Colloidal silver poisonous? In large amounts.

It has its benefits in emergency situations. People overuse its usage.

Do you have experience with colloidal silver? I don't know how effective and useful it can be. There are many unscientific things that are harmful and useless. Like disinfecting wounds with a knife heated in fire, although effective this, very painful and primitive. And putting tobacco or ashes on wounds to stop the bleeding or worse, putting dirt on the wound. We need science, truth and not illusions. Spirituality cannot save us without its counterpart and action of the material or scientific progress in this case. Scientists are blocked by Jews and do almost nothing against viruses. The Jews allow no significant scientific progress and no spiritual progress. I know we are very busy with the war but we cannot ignore this. We have suffered too much from the viruses and things can only get worse if this problem is not solved. I thought we could do something about it directly but clearly I was wrong. We cannot do scientific studies without the necessary means and without freedom. However, we are on a higher level, that is, spiritual, and we can do something meaningful and very useful in this regard. Bless science intelligently to know everything about viruses and to defeat them. I see the great potential of the Gentiles but with the Jews there is no hope.


Yes. I used colloidal silver in small amounts daily for 7 or less days for bacterial infections and when my cat had an upper respiratory infection. After 3 days, it was cured.

I didnt have money for a vet at that time.

So yes, I still keep colloidal silver on hand for emergency situations.

Very well, thank you Shannon.
HAIL SATAN

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby blacksun666 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:04 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Colloidal silver has been written to be poisonous.

Drink battery charged water, colloidal silver, and fast for 30 days goy. This will do a lot of good to you. Trust me I read it on a random website.

To the people who have so much faith in this broscience, please, go at least test it on yourselves before you promote it. It's so easy to replicate bullshit. Go fast for 30 days on your own.

I just deleted this post. 30 days of fasting... Like please...

Go give this advice to jews mate, they need more fasting in their life. Make it 300 days for them, without water.


If you would have read my entire post you would have read the part where I have used colloidal silver for over 10 years. I also used it to treat stage 3 cancer in a patient. I've also treated various infections within myself and other patients. I've been fasting for over 10 years as well. I'm not telling anyone to do it. I'm just providing information so one can make an observation. I've been practicing alternative medicine for over 15 years now. Why would you delete valuable information instead of letting people decide for themselves? I have not had a common cold for years. This is not bro science. This the result of over a decade of research. I've healed so many people. The people of Satan deserve a chance to know of this information. Copper and Silver are trace minerals and are not toxic. The water is not charged. The silver atoms are. Ions are charged atoms. Cations being positively charged and anions being negatively charged.

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby blacksun666 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:36 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


Colloidal silver poisonous? In large amounts.

It has its benefits in emergency situations. People overuse its usage.


HP Mageson mentioned this in another topic and it appears to be reasonable. This is why I said it has been written.

I can't follow the logic of people complaining about "heavy metals" while at the same time eating metals, such as gold, silver, tin, or whatever else. Vaccines are bad cause heavy metals, but let's drink silver. Inhaling these on the air is also terrible for humans.

When you say emergencies, what do you mean? Could you make a post on that so that the topic is better understood? Because people appear to drink it as a regular procedure. There are many things online that are bad. People misuse these things and it's very dangerous.


All metals are not toxic to the human body. Metals are fundamental to our well being. Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium (Sodium is a metal, sodium chloride is a salt), potassium, manganese, zinc, iron, and copper are metals that we need. Metals such as aluminum, beryllium, thallium, gallium and so on are very toxic to the human body. I have not found a true correlation between the weight of metals and their toxicity. I mentioned in another post that a "heavy metal" has a density greater than 5 kg/m³. Iron and zinc both have a greater density making them "heavy metals". Aluminum and beryllium are lighter and are not "heavy metals" but yet they are toxic. Metals such as Neptunium, Uranium and plutonium are very heavy. The density of neptunium is 20.45 g/cm. All radioactive metals are in that range. Thats probably how the correlation between weight and toxicity of metals started. The metals used in vaccines are alumium, mercury, lead, cadmium and a few more.

Silver just like copper is a trace mineral both having similar atomic structures. Too much of any beneficial metal can cause an imbalance, whether if its potassium, calcium or zinc. The same with its deficiency. If you are taking in more metal than the body can excrete then you have a problem. Just as with any supplement, macromineral or element, it should be taken in moderation.

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby blacksun666 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:45 am

Aquarius wrote:Fasting is degenerate crap which is only unhealthy for you, it’s been discussed many times on here.


I can tell you have never conducted an experiment with an observation and conclusion regarding the matter. You simply accepted or rejected an idea which is not the way of true learning. Never said I was right. Never said I was wrong. Never said you were either. I simply gave you insight for a new opportunity to learn.

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby blacksun666 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:50 am

Karnonnos wrote:If fasting cured viruses then I would question why so many people in the Middle Ages dropped dead from viruses. And monks were always the hardest hit.


There's really no concrete way to prove the diets of that time. The best way to figure something out is to conduct an experiment.

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby blacksun666 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:04 am

[quote="HP. Hoodedcobra666"]If you use these extreme measures to guarantee general health, such as super fasts, and other garbage, health will be lost.

Any active and not bedridden person that does a 30 day fast is too high chanced to end up in a hospital. 30 days like this may be sustainable only with external intravenous sustainance. A stupid fast to that many days can kill someone. Maybe it can work for a super obese person, but most other people, are going to drop and get hospitalized.

How is the body going to heal itself only with water? Positive nutrition is required, not depriving yourself. The body is at war, and how do you win a war without resources? Ever heard of a heart attack?

Cancer patients are made into totally dead skeletons by these methods, and then people ask how come they die? The body has hardly any fuel to run to.

If fasting is not for you then that's cool. I get that. It's only an option. Its an idea. It works for some people. I'm not trying to start an argument on who's right and who's wrong. I'm simply providing information from over a decade of research and fasting myself.

I fasted for 30 days and I'm fine. I do not regret it. I did it a few times. Not always 30 days sometimes just 1 or 2 weeks. No sickness, no arthritis, no balding, no medications. Just perfect blood pressure and health. I thought fasting was bad too. Until I tried it for myself. Sometimes the only way to learn is to see for yourself. You don't have to try it there other ways to defeat viruses and diseases. There seems to be a plant for every disease.

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby blacksun666 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:11 am

[quote="HP. Hoodedcobra666"]...

I made another post about H2O2 and Olive leaf. I took out colloidal silver and fasting due to its apparent controversy.

Aquarius
Posts: 4277

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Aquarius » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:56 pm

blacksun666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Fasting is degenerate crap which is only unhealthy for you, it’s been discussed many times on here.


I can tell you have never conducted an experiment with an observation and conclusion regarding the matter. You simply accepted or rejected an idea which is not the way of true learning. Never said I was right. Never said I was wrong. Never said you were either. I simply gave you insight for a new opportunity to learn.

Because starving yourself of essential nutrients and vitamins is totally stupid. The most degenerated tribes fast. Xians fast, hindus fast(look at those skinny ones), buddhists fast, muslims fast, and what do all these programs have in common? They are totally degenerated and are easily liable and docile. Not only is fasting negative to health but even to your mind as it makes you docile. And Centralforce( a doctor here) has said, If I'm not wrong that it puts a lot of stress on your liver(it was 1-2 years ago, I might be mistaking the organ but you get the point). Also, just because you didn't FEEL negative effects it doesn't mean that there was nothing negative going on.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Shael
Posts: 2276

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Shael » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:31 pm

blacksun666 wrote:If fasting is not for you then that's cool. I get that. It's only an option. Its an idea. It works for some people. I'm not trying to start an argument on who's right and who's wrong. I'm simply providing information from over a decade of research and fasting myself.

I fasted for 30 days and I'm fine. I do not regret it. I did it a few times. Not always 30 days sometimes just 1 or 2 weeks. No sickness, no arthritis, no balding, no medications. Just perfect blood pressure and health. I thought fasting was bad too. Until I tried it for myself. Sometimes the only way to learn is to see for yourself. You don't have to try it there other ways to defeat viruses and diseases. There seems to be a plant for every disease.
This dude over here is just like those nofap "gurus" who say they feel better than ever after not touching their willy for weeks or months.

Sorry to break it to you but if fasting has these kinds of "benefits" for you, then your normal diet is absolute garbage. This is what all of these retarded practices build upon. First make people do toxic and harmful things, then advocate abstinence from basic needs as a "miracle cure" against the toxic stuff. It's all one and the same.

The reason you arent yet noticing the toxicity of your practices is because you inherently were lucky enough to have decent health as a baseline. If you keep doing this stuff then expect negative effects to catch up to you eventually, giving you the smack on your head that you may need in order to finally wake up.

You are free to do what you want to, and you are free to continue starving yourself and thinking you are being so healthy in your blissful ignorance. But don't try to spread these delusions on here.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3182
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:13 am

If you're able to go 30 days without eating anything, and often going other long times without eating anything, must be fat as a house. Skinny person would die from not eating.

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Low Priest » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:28 am

Fating is to be used systematically, because everyone is different. The body primarily runs on oxygen(the body pump) and the heart is a valve that regulates what the breath takes in. All unnatural fpods cause pus and mucus in the body, so when fasting you give your body time to detox this filth.fastign for to long is dangerous tho but it's the best tool for healing the body from all this bullshit we consume. We were created fruit eaters

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Low Priest » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:31 am

Everyone has at least 10 pounds of un-eliminated feces in their body thats continuously poisoning the blood. So if you fast and go back to eating trash then of course it won't work. You have to eat fruit as they don't leave all this pus and mucus in the body.therefore not clogging it

ZirGohed999
Posts: 95

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby ZirGohed999 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:51 am

I used to fast and I can only say that anything beyond a week is ridiculous. Fasting is not a miracle cure. All it does is reset your metabolism/digestive fire and remove toxins during ketosis. Fasting should not be done regularly, especially if you have eliminated processed foods from your diet. If you don't eat out, drink soda regularly and engage in other destructive feeding habits then I doubt you need to fast every now and then.
You can cleanse your body system by eating the right foods for that. Fasting is more of a brutal way to cleanse the body and shouldn't be done for long to where the body start eating itself. You should never do a dry or water fast. You can damage your vital organs, more so you don't want to lose your electrolyte. Lime fruits squeezed into your water is OK for this. After this initially cleanse, I doubt it is relevant to go on another fast if you start eating right.
You should not rush to eat regular meals after fasting, you will hurt your digestive system. The GIT always shrink during a fast. You should introduce food slowly starting from easily digestible ones.

Irony is most people on long fasts are usually on glucose supplementation.
Jews have a hard time accessing the astral realm so they encourage long and regular fast because it induces a potently pacified and porous psyche. People claim they get a very calm feeling in a long fast, I myself have experienced this during a long and I can tell you that it's wrong as one is very suggestible in this state.
Anything goes in this state that's why Jews do this, to call down their thought form to possess them. New agers get possessed by Angels in a fasting state.
Don't fast, if you can. If you do, it should be once in a lifetime for a quick and permanent change to a healthy life style.

Usthepeople666
Posts: 221

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Usthepeople666 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:55 pm

Aquarius wrote:Fasting is degenerate crap which is only unhealthy for you, it’s been discussed many times on here.


Mention me next time.
.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:44 pm

blacksun666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If you use these extreme measures to guarantee general health, such as super fasts, and other garbage, health will be lost.

Any active and not bedridden person that does a 30 day fast is too high chanced to end up in a hospital. 30 days like this may be sustainable only with external intravenous sustainance. A stupid fast to that many days can kill someone. Maybe it can work for a super obese person, but most other people, are going to drop and get hospitalized.

How is the body going to heal itself only with water? Positive nutrition is required, not depriving yourself. The body is at war, and how do you win a war without resources? Ever heard of a heart attack?

Cancer patients are made into totally dead skeletons by these methods, and then people ask how come they die? The body has hardly any fuel to run to.

If fasting is not for you then that's cool. I get that. It's only an option. Its an idea. It works for some people. I'm not trying to start an argument on who's right and who's wrong. I'm simply providing information from over a decade of research and fasting myself.

I fasted for 30 days and I'm fine. I do not regret it. I did it a few times. Not always 30 days sometimes just 1 or 2 weeks. No sickness, no arthritis, no balding, no medications. Just perfect blood pressure and health. I thought fasting was bad too. Until I tried it for myself. Sometimes the only way to learn is to see for yourself. You don't have to try it there other ways to defeat viruses and diseases. There seems to be a plant for every disease.


"Sometimes you have to kill yourself in order to see how death is", no, thanks, I'd rather pass.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:47 pm

blacksun666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


I made another post about H2O2 and Olive leaf. I took out colloidal silver and fasting due to its apparent controversy.

I don't really have any issues with any topic other than this bullshit broscience that may get someone harmed or cause problems. Fasting in people of normal weight on that many days can cause a heart attack. One of the sureproof ways to get a heart attack is malnutrition.

One can easily write bullshit from their keyboard about other people such as do huge fasts or go drink a gallon of questionable materials for experimentation, or whatever, but if the other person does that, and if a Satanist gets harmed, know the Demons will come to collect the debts from you.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

Aquarius
Posts: 4277

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Aquarius » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:49 pm

Usthepeople666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Fasting is degenerate crap which is only unhealthy for you, it’s been discussed many times on here.


Mention me next time.

? What do you mean
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby blacksun666 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:48 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


I made another post about H2O2 and Olive leaf. I took out colloidal silver and fasting due to its apparent controversy.

I don't really have any issues with any topic other than this bullshit broscience that may get someone harmed or cause problems. Fasting in people of normal weight on that many days can cause a heart attack. One of the sureproof ways to get a heart attack is malnutrition.

One can easily write bullshit from their keyboard about other people such as do huge fasts or go drink a gallon of questionable materials for experimentation, or whatever, but if the other person does that, and if a Satanist gets harmed, know the Demons will come to collect the debts from you.


Just as your hypothesis on colloidal silver was proven incorrect according to the data of your trusted source, do you not think that your prediction and hypothesis on fasting may also be incorrect? Do you not think that you could be wrong on several other things? The only way to determine which facts are truth and which facts are false is to conduct and experiment. And most of the time one experiment isn’t enough.

Did you make an observation by thoroughly researching both sides of the subject before moving to your hypothesis? Did you designate a trusted individual to conduct experimentation by safely fasting and collecting data before moving to your conclusion? Did this study participant have blood work done while the body was in it’s anabolic state. Did your study participant fast for a minimum of 12-16 hours to reach the bodies catabolic state? Did your study participant consecutively fast for at least the duration of 30 days? Did your study participant have blood work done after the duration of this 30 day period? Did the study participant compare the data from the blood work in the bodies feed and fasted state? Having a hypothesis with no observation, collection of data and experimentation will give an inaccurate conclusion.

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby blacksun666 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:50 am

Shael wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:If fasting is not for you then that's cool. I get that. It's only an option. Its an idea. It works for some people. I'm not trying to start an argument on who's right and who's wrong. I'm simply providing information from over a decade of research and fasting myself.

I fasted for 30 days and I'm fine. I do not regret it. I did it a few times. Not always 30 days sometimes just 1 or 2 weeks. No sickness, no arthritis, no balding, no medications. Just perfect blood pressure and health. I thought fasting was bad too. Until I tried it for myself. Sometimes the only way to learn is to see for yourself. You don't have to try it there other ways to defeat viruses and diseases. There seems to be a plant for every disease.
This dude over here is just like those nofap "gurus" who say they feel better than ever after not touching their willy for weeks or months.

Sorry to break it to you but if fasting has these kinds of "benefits" for you, then your normal diet is absolute garbage. This is what all of these retarded practices build upon. First make people do toxic and harmful things, then advocate abstinence from basic needs as a "miracle cure" against the toxic stuff. It's all one and the same.

The reason you arent yet noticing the toxicity of your practices is because you inherently were lucky enough to have decent health as a baseline. If you keep doing this stuff then expect negative effects to catch up to you eventually, giving you the smack on your head that you may need in order to finally wake up.

You are free to do what you want to, and you are free to continue starving yourself and thinking you are being so healthy in your blissful ignorance. But don't try to spread these delusions on here.


If you haven't done an experiment yourself with collective data then your argument is in vein.

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby blacksun666 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:40 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


I made another post about H2O2 and Olive leaf. I took out colloidal silver and fasting due to its apparent controversy.

I don't really have any issues with any topic other than this bullshit broscience that may get someone harmed or cause problems. Fasting in people of normal weight on that many days can cause a heart attack. One of the sureproof ways to get a heart attack is malnutrition.

One can easily write bullshit from their keyboard about other people such as do huge fasts or go drink a gallon of questionable materials for experimentation, or whatever, but if the other person does that, and if a Satanist gets harmed, know the Demons will come to collect the debts from you.


First you insult me and then you try to instill fear in me. It's not working. Why don't you try to use actual facts and data to prove your points instead of emotional manipulation and unproven opinions? You haven't presented not one fact in the matter. Where's the data?

Shael
Posts: 2276

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Shael » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:36 am

Low Priest wrote:Fating is to be used systematically, because everyone is different. The body primarily runs on oxygen(the body pump) and the heart is a valve that regulates what the breath takes in. All unnatural fpods cause pus and mucus in the body, so when fasting you give your body time to detox this filth.fastign for to long is dangerous tho but it's the best tool for healing the body from all this bullshit we consume. We were created fruit eaters
So you are slyly trying to imply that meat and carbs are bad? I think I smell a vegetarian over here. This garbage has been debunked by the HPs many many times in a multitude of sermons. We were created omnivores, and the only "unnatural" foods to us are processed garbage like candy bars and bread made from new-generation shitty corn.
Vegetables and fruits are essential parts of ones diet, but so are meat and carbs. And none of those cause any "harmful mucus" to build up in your body unless they are of really shitty quality (think McDonalds burger meat, or storebought meat from industrial farming), and/or with harmful additives.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Usthepeople666
Posts: 221

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Usthepeople666 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:25 am

Aquarius wrote:
Usthepeople666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Fasting is degenerate crap which is only unhealthy for you, it’s been discussed many times on here.


Mention me next time.

? What do you mean[/quote
Sorry enemy attacks do make me fee like SS don' really like me.
I was literally going to write down about me leaving the group and just doing the rtrs and meditations alone without visiting this forum.
They do make life a bit tough with their wrong messages and always keep asking me to join them .
Again it would sound ridiculous to lots of people here but it isnt i swear.
And regarding the fasting part i have given up the eating and binging all day as a sacrifice (this happened after Satan showed me an Astral entity right in my fucking house after i had spammed a lot of rtrs), i just eat once now . Free's up time for me and Satan really does take care of all nutrition for me(guiding me basically and food showing up for me kinda stuff).
But there are idiots who take everything to the extremes and either force feed themselves all day and then would just "fast" for a week or two kind of bullshit.
It is very necessary to always listen to what the Gods say , as happened with me too. I was being asked by my GD to have water (which i do forget or ignore if i am working) and a week later i just crashed , dehydrated.
.

blacksun666
Posts: 45

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby blacksun666 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:41 pm

Aquarius wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Fasting is degenerate crap which is only unhealthy for you, it’s been discussed many times on here.


I can tell you have never conducted an experiment with an observation and conclusion regarding the matter. You simply accepted or rejected an idea which is not the way of true learning. Never said I was right. Never said I was wrong. Never said you were either. I simply gave you insight for a new opportunity to learn.

Because starving yourself of essential nutrients and vitamins is totally stupid. The most degenerated tribes fast. Xians fast, hindus fast(look at those skinny ones), buddhists fast, muslims fast, and what do all these programs have in common? They are totally degenerated and are easily liable and docile. Not only is fasting negative to health but even to your mind as it makes you docile. And Centralforce( a doctor here) has said, If I'm not wrong that it puts a lot of stress on your liver(it was 1-2 years ago, I might be mistaking the organ but you get the point). Also, just because you didn't FEEL negative effects it doesn't mean that there was nothing negative going on.


Xians hindus buddists and muslims all use a rosary which was stolen from us. So what's your point? That fasting was stolen from us too? Good point. If you haven't done it yourself, then you know nothing about it.

Master
Posts: 203

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Master » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:14 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:If you're able to go 30 days without eating anything, and often going other long times without eating anything, must be fat as a house. Skinny person would die from not eating.

Fasting is wrong and useless, it is not used to lose fat or fight diseases. In fasting, the body burns and loses fluids first, then muscles and finally fats. In the case of diseases, the immune system as well as red blood cells are not adequately fed and therefore are weakened and sentenced to death like the rest of the body. It is counterproductive and deadly in both cases. I have listed two very useful articles about it below.

Short-term fasting. In the first 24 hours of food deprivation, the metabolism is supported by the oxidation of triglycerides and glucose deposited in the liver in the form of glycogen. Over time, given the modest amount of liver glycogen stores, most of the tissues (muscle, heart, kidney etc.) adapt to use mainly fatty acids, saving glucose. The latter will be intended above all for the brain and anaerobic tissues such as red blood cells which, in order to "survive", absolutely need glucose (they cannot, in fact, use fatty acids for energy purposes). In such conditions, the brain's glucose requirements amount to 4 g / hour, while those of the anaerobic tissues stand at 1.5 g / hour. Since the liver cannot derive more than 3 g of glucose per hour from glycogenolysis, it is forced to activate an "emergency" metabolic pathway, called gluconeogenesis. This process consists in the production of glucose from amino acids.



Medium-term fasting. If the food deprivation lasts longer than 24 hours, the action described in the adaptation phase continues with a progressive accentuation of gluconeogenesis. The amino acids necessary to satisfy this process derive from the degradation of muscle proteins. Since there are no protein deposits in the body to be used for energy purposes, the body, in order to survive fasting, is therefore forced to "cannibalize" its muscles. This process is accompanied by an inevitable reduction in muscle mass, with the consequent appearance of weakness and apathy.

In the initial stages, gluconeogenesis is able to produce even over 100 g of glucose per day, but soon the efficiency of this process decreases to around 75 g / day. Unlike the former, this quantity is no longer sufficient to guarantee an adequate supply of glucose to the brain. This organ is therefore forced to resort increasingly to ketone bodies, three water-soluble molecules deriving from the oxidation of fats in conditions of glucose deficiency. The overproduction of ketone bodies (ketosis), while prolonging the survival of the organism by a few days, causes an important increase in blood acidity.

In medium-fasting, which extends up to the twenty-fourth day of food deprivation, the use of other tissues for lipid oxidation increases more and more, with a general view of maximum blood glucose savings.



Prolonged fasting and death. This phase begins when fasting lasts beyond the 24th day. The body has now exploited all the protein resources, including plasma proteins (reduction of the concentration of albumin in the blood → passage of plasma in the intracellular spaces → dehydration and appearance of edema). The cocktail of ketosis, elimination of the immune system, dehydration and reduced respiratory efficiency (given by the catabolism of the diaphragm and intercostal muscles proteins) condemns the individual to an inauspicious fate.


Most people, mistakenly, believe that fasting makes you lose weight: it will seem absurd, but skipping meals, in addition to obtaining the opposite effect, that is to make you gain weight, is also very bad for your health. Let's briefly see the negative effects that are obtained with fasting, which we will then go into in detail: slowdown and malfunction of the metabolism, disappearance of lean mass, i.e. muscle mass and increase in fat mass and the onset of eating disorders. The past Easter holidays have unfortunately left us a few pounds to dispose of, but thinking about losing weight with the fasting technique is very wrong, also because the lost pounds are regained as soon as you start to eat normally: to lose weight on a regular basis and not to regain lost weight must instead increase the metabolism by taking proper nutrition and combining healthy physical activity. Because fasting is bad for your health

As anticipated in the introduction, many people adopt the fasting technique, especially after binge eating following a holiday period such as Easter, to lose weight and regain weight. In reality, skipping meals does nothing but put the human organism in a kind of alert which, on the contrary, slows down weight loss. The most evident consequences of fasting are several and are visible already after a few hours: due to the lack of sugar, the fasting person feels weak, listless, feels lack of concentration, is affected by violent dizziness and also by real fainting . It is not only the body that is affected, but also the mind, since the lack of nutrients causes the adrenal glands to release a hormone, cortisol, the famous stress hormone, which raises nervousness levels a lot. Important scientific studies have also shown that the drop in sugars that the organism undergoes, pushes the brain to desire food in a spasmodic way, so that you get to the next meal even more hungry than normal: fasting you do nothing else then than to eat even more. Of course, the physiological drop after a prolonged fasting is there and it can be seen: weighing oneself after a fasting period it is normal to see the rapid loss of even 4 or 5 kilograms, but this is not a real weight loss. First of all when you lose weight, the first to leave are the liquids, follow the muscles and only at the end the body goes to affect the fats that are in our body. When the brain is fasting for a long time, which must have the necessary substances to perform its functions, it orders the body to collect them from the muscles. Fasting therefore does nothing but lose the fat mass and slow down the metabolism, which, being no longer used to burning fat, causes you to get fat immediately as soon as you go back to eating normally. Fasting makes you lose weight, does not make you lose weight: the pounds lost by fasting are made up of fluids and muscles. In addition to recovering the lost pounds immediately, fasting increases the risk of eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia. Fasting and not following a balanced diet can be very dangerous and we explain why. Not taking carbohydrates means leaving the body without energy, with the result of always feeling fatigued, also by taking fewer calories, the basal metabolism slows down. Not taking proteins means leaving the cells, organs and tissues of the body without nourishment: without proteins, in addition to the loss of muscle mass, edemas and weakening of hair and nails are encountered. Fats are also very important for the body, in fact they are used for the absorption of certain vitamins, for the construction of cell membranes and steroid hormones. It is therefore not only wrong to fast, but also to eliminate only one category of nutrients.
Balanced nutrition and physical activity

To find the line after the binge of the last holidays there is no other solution than to learn to eat well and above all to do healthy physical activity. It is important, first of all, to eat regular meals and to eat little and often: nutrition experts advise in fact to make even five or six meals a day. The diet must be balanced and composed of all categories of food and the calories should be divided in this way:

. 20% of calories at breakfast: this meal is very important because it serves to give energy throughout the day, therefore carbohydrates and proteins should be taken;
. 5% of calories for the snack: in order not to go hungry for lunch, the ideal would be to eat a yogurt or a fruit in the middle of the morning;
. 40% of calories at lunch: the main meal of the day must include complex carbohydrates such as pasta or bread, proteins and good fats such as raw extra virgin olive oil;
. 5% of calories for the snack: in order not to go hungry for dinner, the ideal would be to eat a yogurt or a fruit in the middle of the afternoon;
. 30% of calories at dinner: to promote rest, the body must not be overloaded with a heavy meal. The perfect dinner consists of proteins, vegetables and a small part of carbohydrates.

Healthy, correct, balanced and regular nutrition must then be associated with physical activity: in order to make the metabolism work properly it is important not to live a sedentary life. When the weather permits it is certainly advisable to walk or run outdoors, but when this is not possible you can do physical activity at home: tools such as the exercise bike or the treadmill are ideal for helping the metabolism to function as it should and to lose the extra pounds. Even here, however, you should not overdo it, thinking of losing weight quickly by doing a lot of sport: the body must adapt to the effort and the activity must be gradually intensified over time. As in all things, even to lose weight it takes time, perseverance and patience: eating properly and doing sports must become a habit, not only the means to lose weight, to always keep the body and body in perfect shape.
HAIL SATAN

Master
Posts: 203

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Master » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:35 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


I made another post about H2O2 and Olive leaf. I took out colloidal silver and fasting due to its apparent controversy.

I don't really have any issues with any topic other than this bullshit broscience that may get someone harmed or cause problems. Fasting in people of normal weight on that many days can cause a heart attack. One of the sureproof ways to get a heart attack is malnutrition.

One can easily write bullshit from their keyboard about other people such as do huge fasts or go drink a gallon of questionable materials for experimentation, or whatever, but if the other person does that, and if a Satanist gets harmed, know the Demons will come to collect the debts from you.

I agree. Fasting is suicidal, you can't protect a plant from parasites by depriving it of water and nutrients or the sun.
As for diseases, obviously, H2O2, colloidal metals, HCl and other random substances are not the solution. We need real, scientific medicines.
HAIL SATAN

Aquarius
Posts: 4277

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:32 am

blacksun666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:
I can tell you have never conducted an experiment with an observation and conclusion regarding the matter. You simply accepted or rejected an idea which is not the way of true learning. Never said I was right. Never said I was wrong. Never said you were either. I simply gave you insight for a new opportunity to learn.

Because starving yourself of essential nutrients and vitamins is totally stupid. The most degenerated tribes fast. Xians fast, hindus fast(look at those skinny ones), buddhists fast, muslims fast, and what do all these programs have in common? They are totally degenerated and are easily liable and docile. Not only is fasting negative to health but even to your mind as it makes you docile. And Centralforce( a doctor here) has said, If I'm not wrong that it puts a lot of stress on your liver(it was 1-2 years ago, I might be mistaking the organ but you get the point). Also, just because you didn't FEEL negative effects it doesn't mean that there was nothing negative going on.


Xians hindus buddists and muslims all use a rosary which was stolen from us. So what's your point? That fasting was stolen from us too? Good point. If you haven't done it yourself, then you know nothing about it.

Rosary or no rosary fasting still remains a stupid harmful practice. And you're making a fool out of yourself for being so insistent about it.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Low Priest » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:37 pm

Shael wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Fating is to be used systematically, because everyone is different. The body primarily runs on oxygen(the body pump) and the heart is a valve that regulates what the breath takes in. All unnatural fpods cause pus and mucus in the body, so when fasting you give your body time to detox this filth.fastign for to long is dangerous tho but it's the best tool for healing the body from all this bullshit we consume. We were created fruit eaters
So you are slyly trying to imply that meat and carbs are bad? I think I smell a vegetarian over here. This garbage has been debunked by the HPs many many times in a multitude of sermons. We were created omnivores, and the only "unnatural" foods to us are processed garbage like candy bars and bread made from new-generation shitty corn.
Vegetables and fruits are essential parts of ones diet, but so are meat and carbs. And none of those cause any "harmful mucus" to build up in your body unless they are of really shitty quality (think McDonalds burger meat, or storebought meat from industrial farming), and/or with harmful additives.

Not vegan ... I'm at work and don't have my study notes to share right now but. But think about apes they eat berries and shit and are strong as fok. The "Protien" came from an experiment on dogs. Those fed only carbs and fat died and those who were fed protien did not. They concluded that meat was an essential part of our diet because they starved a bunch of dogs. You don't need to eat flesh to rebuild your own as fruit can do that without leaving toxic waste. Meat when digested or decomposed becomes puss and mucus in the body.

Unruly Ruler
Posts: 3

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Unruly Ruler » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:21 am

Look up "The Cure to All Diseases" -by Hulda Clark and the related 'Clark Zapper' or the upgraded orgonezapper on orgonecrystals.com

One can be bought on that site for $44 with some shipping and attacks all pathogens. Read up about it for more information. Properly administered Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide can be of assistance too. ^_^

Satan's Will Be Done

Heil Hitler

Seig Heil

Usthepeople666
Posts: 221

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Usthepeople666 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:11 am

Aquarius wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Because starving yourself of essential nutrients and vitamins is totally stupid. The most degenerated tribes fast. Xians fast, hindus fast(look at those skinny ones), buddhists fast, muslims fast, and what do all these programs have in common? They are totally degenerated and are easily liable and docile. Not only is fasting negative to health but even to your mind as it makes you docile. And Centralforce( a doctor here) has said, If I'm not wrong that it puts a lot of stress on your liver(it was 1-2 years ago, I might be mistaking the organ but you get the point). Also, just because you didn't FEEL negative effects it doesn't mean that there was nothing negative going on.


Xians hindus buddists and muslims all use a rosary which was stolen from us. So what's your point? That fasting was stolen from us too? Good point. If you haven't done it yourself, then you know nothing about it.

Rosary or no rosary fasting still remains a stupid harmful practice. And you're making a fool out of yourself for being so insistent about it.

Let him do what he wants. Its his life. Just know that we dont support it.
Short term fasts are fine (1-2days at Max).
But it just increases the work as the body is still working and losing strength (minerals and what not). Then you have to start over by taking in the minerals and vitamins you lost and start over again.
At the end of the day all that matters is what works for you and what doesn't. Be aware of anything and everything you put in your body.
.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1675

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Jack » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:11 pm

Low Priest wrote:
Shael wrote:
Low Priest wrote:Fating is to be used systematically, because everyone is different. The body primarily runs on oxygen(the body pump) and the heart is a valve that regulates what the breath takes in. All unnatural fpods cause pus and mucus in the body, so when fasting you give your body time to detox this filth.fastign for to long is dangerous tho but it's the best tool for healing the body from all this bullshit we consume. We were created fruit eaters
So you are slyly trying to imply that meat and carbs are bad? I think I smell a vegetarian over here. This garbage has been debunked by the HPs many many times in a multitude of sermons. We were created omnivores, and the only "unnatural" foods to us are processed garbage like candy bars and bread made from new-generation shitty corn.
Vegetables and fruits are essential parts of ones diet, but so are meat and carbs. And none of those cause any "harmful mucus" to build up in your body unless they are of really shitty quality (think McDonalds burger meat, or storebought meat from industrial farming), and/or with harmful additives.

Not vegan ... I'm at work and don't have my study notes to share right now but. But think about apes they eat berries and shit and are strong as fok. The "Protien" came from an experiment on dogs. Those fed only carbs and fat died and those who were fed protien did not. They concluded that meat was an essential part of our diet because they starved a bunch of dogs. You don't need to eat flesh to rebuild your own as fruit can do that without leaving toxic waste. Meat when digested or decomposed becomes puss and mucus in the body.

Vegan detected.

Btw besides this point, did you know women were attracted to men who ate meat ? I mean theres literally scientific research showing this. So all you liberal broscience idiots trying to get into these liberal women's pants by adopting Marxism(Veganism,Feminism ,Anarchists etc) as a social reproductive strategy are on the wrong path. These bitches dont give a fuck if you eat berries.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1675

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Jack » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:18 pm

Aquarius wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Because starving yourself of essential nutrients and vitamins is totally stupid. The most degenerated tribes fast. Xians fast, hindus fast(look at those skinny ones), buddhists fast, muslims fast, and what do all these programs have in common? They are totally degenerated and are easily liable and docile. Not only is fasting negative to health but even to your mind as it makes you docile. And Centralforce( a doctor here) has said, If I'm not wrong that it puts a lot of stress on your liver(it was 1-2 years ago, I might be mistaking the organ but you get the point). Also, just because you didn't FEEL negative effects it doesn't mean that there was nothing negative going on.


Xians hindus buddists and muslims all use a rosary which was stolen from us. So what's your point? That fasting was stolen from us too? Good point. If you haven't done it yourself, then you know nothing about it.

Rosary or no rosary fasting still remains a stupid harmful practice. And you're making a fool out of yourself for being so insistent about it.

The situation with Hindus fasting is that they don't actually fast. The most common type of fasting is to eat fruits and drink milk instead of any cooked food on particular astrological days of celebration. 90% of Hindus don't even know about this fasting shit. Some retards who follow retarded shady traditions fast hardcore for absolutely no reason at all. The seminal Text on Ayurveda, Charaka says on the issue of eating meat and says "Freshly cooked meat is like Amrita." It instructs the reader to pursue a balanced diet.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3182
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:29 am

Apes don't eat berries as a main food source, most of the food they eat is not berries. Did you know that apes catch and eat monkeys? They chase monkeys through the trees, and the apes are bigger, stronger, and faster so they can run for a longer time than the monkey can. So the monkey gets tired, and they catch it and eat it. They don't even kill it first, they just start biting when it's still alive. They even eat other baby apes that are from other families, 2 ape families in territories next to each other kidnap each others babies and eat them. They eat monkeys, birds, lizards, other apes, hundreds of bugs. They eat whatever they find, but most of it is protein and prey. Plants and berries are only such a small part of what they eat.

But you do seem to show the kind of logic and intelligence of a common vegan. Thinking that something like a 800 pound silverback gorilla spends its whole life only eating berries :roll: And then thinking that as a reason that you are supposed to only eat berries and nothing else. :roll:

Low Priest
Posts: 52

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Low Priest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:14 am

Jack wrote:
Low Priest wrote:
Shael wrote:So you are slyly trying to imply that meat and carbs are bad? I think I smell a vegetarian over here. This garbage has been debunked by the HPs many many times in a multitude of sermons. We were created omnivores, and the only "unnatural" foods to us are processed garbage like candy bars and bread made from new-generation shitty corn.
Vegetables and fruits are essential parts of ones diet, but so are meat and carbs. And none of those cause any "harmful mucus" to build up in your body unless they are of really shitty quality (think McDonalds burger meat, or storebought meat from industrial farming), and/or with harmful additives.

Not vegan ... I'm at work and don't have my study notes to share right now but. But think about apes they eat berries and shit and are strong as fok. The "Protien" came from an experiment on dogs. Those fed only carbs and fat died and those who were fed protien did not. They concluded that meat was an essential part of our diet because they starved a bunch of dogs. You don't need to eat flesh to rebuild your own as fruit can do that without leaving toxic waste. Meat when digested or decomposed becomes puss and mucus in the body.

Vegan detected.

Btw besides this point, did you know women were attracted to men who ate meat ? I mean theres literally scientific research showing this. So all you liberal broscience idiots trying to get into these liberal women's pants by adopting Marxism(Veganism,Feminism ,Anarchists etc) as a social reproductive strategy are on the wrong path. These bitches dont give a fuck if you eat berries.

Lol fok for people who want to advance themselves. You guys are angry when your beliefs are shaken up. Besides veganism is bad. A skinny vegan over eater can be way less healthy and a fat meat/ everything eater. Veganism is for clowns too

Usthepeople666
Posts: 221

Re: How to kill any virus and stay alive

Postby Usthepeople666 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:55 am

Jack wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
blacksun666 wrote:
Xians hindus buddists and muslims all use a rosary which was stolen from us. So what's your point? That fasting was stolen from us too? Good point. If you haven't done it yourself, then you know nothing about it.

Rosary or no rosary fasting still remains a stupid harmful practice. And you're making a fool out of yourself for being so insistent about it.

The situation with Hindus fasting is that they don't actually fast. The most common type of fasting is to eat fruits and drink milk instead of any cooked food on particular astrological days of celebration. 90% of Hindus don't even know about this fasting shit. Some retards who follow retarded shady traditions fast hardcore for absolutely no reason at all. The seminal Text on Ayurveda, Charaka says on the issue of eating meat and says "Freshly cooked meat is like Amrita." It instructs the reader to pursue a balanced diet.

They live on Vril. Like many ancient cultures harass their bodies while they keep increasing their vril. They are alive because of their vril. Thats it . They neglect the nutrition aspect and often times are only causing trouble and pain to their bodies. Swami vivekananda one of the "enlightened ones" also ate meat. But gave it up.
But he also supported celibacy. Human body can survive a lot of pain but there is no point in doing so.
.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests