A small and curious question

This group is for White Satanists.

It is Satan's intention that the races separate and evolve on their own. The purpose of this group is to educate, and enlighten our Aryan People who are direct descendants of the Nordic Gods. The Jewish communist world order, like their bible and nazarene, work to enforce race-mixing to destroy all racial and cultural identity, history and individuality so the Jews can take over the world with the goal of making slaves of all Gentiles.

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

The link for this group is http://www.666blacksun.com/
Virbra

A small and curious question

Postby Virbra » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:11 am

I was reading around these forums. I used to belong to the Yahoo one but guess it's gone. Anyway I have a question regarding race, I'm mixed. With several different races. I have White, Mexican, native American, and further back I have east Asian and Nigerian roots. What would I consider myself? My genetics are all over the map, from both sides of my family. My mom jokingly said I'm a mutt it's like I can't fully say I belong to any race..

The Alchemist7

Re: A small and curious question

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:02 pm

Virbra wrote:I was reading around these forums. I used to belong to the Yahoo one but guess it's gone. Anyway I have a question regarding race, I'm mixed. With several different races. I have White, Mexican, native American, and further back I have east Asian and Nigerian roots. What would I consider myself? My genetics are all over the map, from both sides of my family. My mom jokingly said I'm a mutt it's like I can't fully say I belong to any race..

What races are your parents?
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQl ... qqVX6TUPkA
Topic: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136

MInd control, microchips, UFOs, secret bases, millitary weapons and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html

Virbra

Postby Virbra » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:29 am

Mother, half White, "english/scottish" and Mexican, and native American. Father, half White, "German Bavaria", and east Asian " Korean ".
The Nigerian that's further back from my mother's side.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:49 pm

Virbra wrote:Mother, half White, "english/scottish" and Mexican, and native American. Father, half White, "German Bavaria", and east Asian " Korean ".
The Nigerian that's further back from my mother's side.

Mexican is not white btw: it's a mixed race.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Virbra

Postby Virbra » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:55 am

True. I'm aware of that as well. So that's why I'm confused, I don't know where I stand in all of this. What I should identify as I see people saying white souls black souls etc for someone as mixed as I am.. I can't figure out honestly what I should identify as. It's very hard. Been a internal struggle for me for a long time. I never feel like I can fully fit in anywhere.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:02 pm

In the past, it has been suggested doing a working with the Odhal rune to understand/become aware of your racial roots. Some members have reported success with it, others haven't reported anything at all. Maybe you could give it a try. What do you think?
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:40 pm

Depends what you look like the most. The color of your skin matters.

Virbra

Postby Virbra » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:03 pm

Thank you seems like a good idea I can try this and hopefully it'll help

Siola

Postby Siola » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:23 pm

I'm also curious, I'm half brazil and half turkey.