Bija and Shakti Mantras for the 7 Planets

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

luis

Re: Bija and Shakti Mantras for the 7 Planets

Postby luis » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:47 am

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Okay I have another question. Basically you're saying that as the satanic square mantras you can make verbatim mantras like aum klim shaum svaha or nama,

What if I only vibrate shauum or only vibrate kliim for 108 times straight ,would it be the same as a full mantra ?

Or if I remove the aum and it becomes klim shauum nama ,what's the effect of removing aum ?

It become less powerful if you don't do the full mantra, doesn't mean that it doesn't going to work, you can use klimx108 and maybe rise before energy with satanasx9 or 18 or more and it's going to work ;)
If you use the mantra of Venus + klim of course It is going to be a lot more powerful and you'll have quicker effects.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:39 pm

luis wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Okay I have another question. Basically, you're saying that as the satanic square mantras you can make verbatim mantras like aum Klim shaum svaha or nama,

What if I only vibrate shaum or only vibrate Klim for 108 times straight, would it be the same as a full mantra?

Or if I remove the aum and it becomes Klim shaum nama, what's the effect of removing aum?

It becomes less powerful if you don't do the full mantra, doesn't mean that it doesn't go to work, you can use klimx108 and maybe rise before energy with satanasx9 or 18 or more and it's going to work ;)
If you use the mantra of Venus + Klim, of course, It is going to be a lot more powerful and you'll have quicker effects.

If you take single mantras like Klim, the energy raised are of course different than those of a long mantra. Frawley has a nice description of the effects of Shakti mantra like:

• Krim and Klim - electric and magnetic forces
• Hrim and Shrim - solar and lunar forces
• Aum and Aim

etc.

That is not the description. You can find the pdf of Mantra Yoga and the Primal Sound on the Internet Archive for free or you can buy the book on Amazon and in bookstores.

luis

Postby luis » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:15 pm

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Okay I have another question. Basically, you're saying that as the satanic square mantras you can make verbatim mantras like aum Klim shaum svaha or nama,

What if I only vibrate shaum or only vibrate Klim for 108 times straight, would it be the same as a full mantra?

Or if I remove the aum and it becomes Klim shaum nama, what's the effect of removing aum?

It becomes less powerful if you don't do the full mantra, doesn't mean that it doesn't go to work, you can use klimx108 and maybe rise before energy with satanasx9 or 18 or more and it's going to work ;)
If you use the mantra of Venus + Klim, of course, It is going to be a lot more powerful and you'll have quicker effects.

If you take single mantras like Klim, the energy raised are of course different than those of a long mantra. Frawley has a nice description of the effects of Shakti mantra like:

• Krim and Klim - electric and magnetic forces
• Hrim and Shrim - solar and lunar forces
• Aum and Aim

etc.

That is not the description. You can find the pdf of Mantra Yoga and the Primal Sound on the Internet Archive for free or you can buy the book on Amazon and in bookstores.

Yes the energy is different but a planetary mantra i think would be more powerful plus klim it's even more powerful. Klim is a really good mantra not only for love but to act like a magnet for what you want, it's really useful.

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Savitar wrote:If you do a Sun Square, focus It's energy on only one purpose.

Am I using a convenient affirmation in your opinion? :)

''The energies of the Sun square are permanently making me
at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy
in a positive way for me
''
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:59 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy
in a positive way for me
''

Yes, I think this is a great affirmation for a spiritual Sun Square : ) When I invoke the Sun directly these are the things that I naturarly feel, even without affirmation.

What doesn't work in my opinion is when someone want's to use a planetary square for two totally different purposes, for example strenghtening your heart (organ) and working towards a career ruled by the Sun at the same time :lol:
"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Okay so
Aum klim shauum nama
Or
Better yet
Aum klim shauum shukraya nama ?
Which one is better ?
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:07 am

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Okay so
Aum klim shauum nama
Or
Better yet
Which one is better ?

You don't have to add namah to the end if you only use the 1 syallable mantras. The point of these is that they contain the seed energy you want to raise, but they are easier to vibrate and they are "spammable". (You can vibrate a lot in a short period of time, and It's easier to develop a high level of mental focus when there is only one syallble to repeat)

I would use "Aum Klim Shauum" If i were to raise venusian energy quickly in order to attract something.
In case There is more time a available "Aum Klim Shukraya Namah/Svaha" can be used instead.

The third version is simply the bija mantra + the planetary name + namah/svaha: "Aum Shauum Shukraya Namah/Svaha"

Honestly I think you should simply try what works for you and use it. If the mantras you listed are working for you, you don't need reaffirmation from anyone.

to sum it up the question is that you prefer to vibrate a whole vedic hymn to Agni (in order to raise Fire Energy) or just use Raum instead :lol:
-Julianus Imperator

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:37 pm

Savitar wrote:
Aum klim shauum nama
Or
Better yet
Which one is better ?

You don't have to add namah to the end if you only use the 1 syallable mantras. The point of these is that they contain the seed energy you want to raise, but they are easier to vibrate and they are "spammable". (You can vibrate a lot in a short period of time, and It's easier to develop a high level of mental focus when there is only one syallble to repeat)

I would use "Aum Klim Shauum" If i were to raise venusian energy quickly in order to attract something.
In case There is more time a available "Aum Klim Shukraya Namah/Svaha" can be used instead.

The third version is simply the bija mantra + the planetary name + namah/svaha: "Aum Shauum Shukraya Namah/Svaha"

Honestly I think you should simply try what works for you and use it. If the mantras you listed are working for you, you don't need reaffirmation from anyone.

to sum it up the question is that you prefer to vibrate a whole vedic hymn to Agni (in order to raise Fire Energy) or just use Raum instead :lol:

Thank you for all the explanations my brother. Can I ask you which all books you've studied in addition to the joyofsatan material to better understand the vedic system of magick ?
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:02 am

Savitar wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

in a positive way for me
''

Yes, I think this is a great affirmation for a spiritual Sun Square : ) When I invoke the Sun directly these are the things that I naturarly feel, even without affirmation.

What doesn't work in my opinion is when someone want's to use a planetary square for two totally different purposes, for example strenghtening your heart (organ) and working towards a career ruled by the Sun at the same time :lol:

Thanks a lot for the reply :D I wasn't too sure because it's a bit lengthy:p

Also I was wondering is it going to affect to square if I also use the affirmation
'' I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally
safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me
''
throughout the day? Because the are very similar:o

And if I would start the vibrations for the Square on one day but finish them the other day
is it gonna count as if I did it for Day 1 or it's going to ruin the square?

For example, tomorrow will be Saturn's day beginning at 5:44am
So if I were to start the vibrations before 5:44am but finish them after the day changed :?:
Hail Father Satan! ☼

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Tue May 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:
Savitar wrote:
Aum klim shauum nama
Or
Better yet
Which one is better ?

Thank you for all the explanations my brother. Can I ask you which all books you've studied in addition to the joyofsatan material to better understand the vedic system of magick ?

Arthur Avalon and David Frawley, that I read the most on the topic of vedic/tantric spirituality,
The Yoga of Power by Julius Evola is also a great book.

If you understand one branch of vedic spirituality, it will serve as a foundation for the others. If you learn several ones you will notice a clear patterns of an organic system.
For example learning the conpects of Yoga has helped me a lot in learning Ayurveda, which in turn deepened my understanding of how Yoga works. This deepened understanding also made it easy for me to learn vedic astrology, which in turn further deepened what I already knew about Yoga, Ayurveda etc.
-Julianus Imperator

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Tue May 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:
Savitar wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

in a positive way for me
''

Also I was wondering is it going to affect to square if I also use the affirmation
''

And if I would start the vibrations for the Square on one day but finish them the other day

So if I were to start the vibrations before 5:44am but finish them after the day changed :?:

The two affirmations are identical, I don't think they would disturb each other at all.

I can only five my personal opinion on your question:

My opinion is that the movement of time exhibits a continous decaying effect.
Lets say the power potentional of each daily square is 100. As time moves the power potentional slowly decays as it heads towards the end of the planetary day, 5:44 am. During certian periods of the day the power potentional temporarly increases (during the appropriate planetary hours and the part of the day that matches the planet - for exmaple Sun is very powerful at noon, while Moon is more powerful in general during the evening/night) But regardless of this time slowly consumes the power potentional at reaches 0 by 5:44 no matter what.

If you agree with this, it means that by the time you begin your daily square at - lets say 5:40, there is barley any power potentional left.

Think about how the influence of signs increase and decreaee as the planets pass. A planet in the 15th degree has a lot more influence thant a planet in the 29'999999999999999999th degree.
Would you rather start a Sun square in the 29,99999th degree of Leo or 15th instead?

My opinions is that if you begin shortly before 5:44 it the square is still in effect even if you finish after 5:44.
By using the sign parrarel we used before: Your planetary square is still effective, even if the planet switches sign by the time you finish. (It would be i possible to finish a Sun Square, since it takes 36 days and the Sun only stay in one sign for 30 days)

However, the power potentional surely suffers if you do this. I would finish the daily square during the last corresponding planetary hour if I were to finish it that late.
-Julianus Imperator

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Wed May 02, 2018 1:43 pm

Savitar wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:
Savitar wrote:

Arthur Avalon and David Frawley, that I read the most on the topic of vedic/tantric spirituality,
The Yoga of Power by Julius Evola is also a great book.

If you understand one branch of vedic spirituality, it will serve as a foundation for the others. If you learn several ones you will notice a clear patterns of an organic system.
For example learning the conpects of Yoga has helped me a lot in learning Ayurveda, which in turn deepened my understanding of how Yoga works. This deepened understanding also made it easy for me to learn vedic astrology, which in turn further deepened what I already knew about Yoga, Ayurveda etc.

Thank you for the information my brother
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:54 am

Savitar wrote: CHAUM

Is the CH sound made while inhaling ??
Hail Father Satan! ☼

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:59 am

Savitar wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:
Savitar wrote:

''

The two affirmations are identical, I don't think they would disturb each other at all.

I can only five my personal opinion on your question:

My opinion is that the movement of time exhibits a continous decaying effect.
Lets say the power potentional of each daily square is 100. As time moves the power potentional slowly decays as it heads towards the end of the planetary day, 5:44 am. During certian periods of the day the power potentional temporarly increases (during the appropriate planetary hours and the part of the day that matches the planet - for exmaple Sun is very powerful at noon, while Moon is more powerful in general during the evening/night) But regardless of this time slowly consumes the power potentional at reaches 0 by 5:44 no matter what.

If you agree with this, it means that by the time you begin your daily square at - lets say 5:40, there is barley any power potentional left.

Think about how the influence of signs increase and decreaee as the planets pass. A planet in the 15th degree has a lot more influence thant a planet in the 29'999999999999999999th degree.
Would you rather start a Sun square in the 29,99999th degree of Leo or 15th instead?

My opinions is that if you begin shortly before 5:44 it the square is still in effect even if you finish after 5:44.
By using the sign parrarel we used before: Your planetary square is still effective, even if the planet switches sign by the time you finish. (It would be i possible to finish a Sun Square, since it takes 36 days and the Sun only stay in one sign for 30 days)

However, the power potentional surely suffers if you do this. I would finish the daily square during the last corresponding planetary hour if I were to finish it that late.

Very interesting is your opinion thanks a lot for this reply!!
I can totally grasp the sense it makes and this new knowledge will surely greatly affect my workings thanks a lot again!! :D
Hail Father Satan! ☼

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Fri May 04, 2018 8:45 am

I'm very happy, that I could help you both ;)

The CH is pronounced during the exhale, It is the same sound you vibrate at CHandramase.
-Julianus Imperator

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:28 pm

Savitar wrote:I'm very happy, that I could help you both ;)

The CH is pronounced during the exhale, It is the same sound you vibrate at CHandramase.

Is it the same as this sound?^-^

ch - is pronounced at the back of the throat, as in the German word "ich." This is equivalent to saying the English word "fish" but the "sh" is made with the upper back of the throat,

And thanks a lot again btw! :D
Hail Father Satan! ☼

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Fri May 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

ch - is pronounced at the back of the throat, as in the German word "ich." This is equivalent to saying the English word "fish" but the "sh" is made with the upper back of the throat,

In sanskrit the ch sound is pronounced as in cheese, however I'm aware, that HPS Maxine's demonstration shows otherwise. I don't know if the known sanskrit pronunciation is a corruption or if the given info by the HPS is outdated. Maybe a HP can anwser this question.

Personally I use the sanskrit way of pronounciation.
-Julianus Imperator

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat May 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

The pronunciation of CH isn't actually the same wherever you go in Germany. Some certainly pronounce it as described but the most by-the-book pronunciation is the one in the audio recordings, which is not as SH sound (that is, in fact, a sibilant in Sanskrit), but an aspirated C.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun May 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Savitar wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

In sanskrit the ch sound is pronounced as in cheese, however I'm aware, that HPS Maxine's demonstration shows otherwise. I don't know if the known sanskrit pronunciation is a corruption or if the given info by the HPS is outdated. Maybe a HP can anwser this question.

Personally I use the sanskrit way of pronounciation.

I think that "ch" as in cheese is actually the soft Ca-sound, not the aspirated Cha-sound.

Jack

Postby Jack » Fri May 03, 2019 5:16 am

Savitar wrote:Sun:
Bija Mantra: SAUM (emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: HRIM (empowers in general in a stable and benific way, gives healing energy)

Moon:
Bija Mantra: CHAUM
Shakti Mantra: SHRIM (prosperity, good luck, emotional healing, nurturing, receptivity, devotional attitude)

Mars
Bija Mantra: KAUM (emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: KRIM (Energy, Transformation, Power to Take Action)

Mercury:
Bija Mantra: BAUM (Emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: AIM (Speech, Learning, Intellect, Self Expression, Articulation, Healing, General Empowerment)

Jupiter:
Bija Mantra: BRIM
Shakti Mantra: STRIM (Growth, Expansion, Evolution)

Venus:
Bija Mantra: SHAUM (Emphasis on the U sound)
Shakti Mantra: KLIM (Attraction, Desire)

Saturn:
Bija Mantra: SHAUM (emphasis on the A sound)
Shakti Mantra: HLIM (Power to Stop, Restrict, Delay, Obstruct, Or End)

Notes
-The Bija mantras can be used to further empower a Planetary mantra (Aum Sauum Suryae)
-Bija mantras can also replace the full form. If you do a long, high repetition work with the Sun you can replace Suryae with Sauum
-The Shakti mantra Shrim can be used for all benefic planets Jupiter and Venus as well
-Shakti Mantra Krim is exellent for Saturn as well,
-The Shakti Mantras are not restricted to one planet at all, they can be combined in a complex manner. A few examples:

1.One is looking forward to attract a career related to Mars (Military) - Aum KLIM Baumaya Nama/Svaha
2.Healing of a body part related to Moon (Lungs) - Aum HRIM Chandramase NAMA/Svaha
3. Doing any work that is intellectual or related to Mercury ( writing, collecting information, trading, working with computers) - Aum Krim Budhaya Nama/Svaha
4. Putting an end/restricting a bad habit relating to Jupiter such as overeating or any form of overindulgence - Aum HLIM Guruave Nama/Svaha

Hey man, i had a question . So im going to do a working for passing an exam so i guess mercury would be the planet to go for ?

Mercury:
Shakti Mantra: AIM (Speech, Learning, Intellect, Self Expression, Articulation, Healing, General Empowerment

Should i replace aum with aim like aim baum budhaya or simply aum baum budhaya ,aum aim budhaya,aum aim baum ? Can you guide me on this please,which one should be used(best for my goal) ? Im going to start a 216 reps type working so i figured itd be best to use these short mantras.
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Fri May 03, 2019 2:01 pm

Jack wrote:
Shakti Mantra: HRIM (empowers in general in a stable and benific way, gives healing energy)

Moon:
Shakti Mantra: SHRIM (prosperity, good luck, emotional healing, nurturing, receptivity, devotional attitude)

Mars

Mercury:
Shakti Mantra: AIM (Speech, Learning, Intellect, Self Expression, Articulation, Healing, General Empowerment)

Jupiter:

Venus:

Saturn:

Notes
-The Bija mantras can be used to further empower a Planetary mantra (Aum Sauum Suryae)
-Bija mantras can also replace the full form. If you do a long, high repetition work with the Sun you can replace Suryae with Sauum
-The Shakti mantra Shrim can be used for all benefic planets Jupiter and Venus as well
-The Shakti Mantras are not restricted to one planet at all, they can be combined in a complex manner. A few examples:

1.One is looking forward to attract a career related to Mars (Military) - Aum KLIM Baumaya Nama/Svaha
2.Healing of a body part related to Moon (Lungs) - Aum HRIM Chandramase NAMA/Svaha
3. Doing any work that is intellectual or related to Mercury ( writing, collecting information, trading, working with computers) - Aum Krim Budhaya Nama/Svaha
4. Putting an end/restricting a bad habit relating to Jupiter such as overeating or any form of overindulgence - Aum HLIM Guruave Nama/Svaha

Hey man, i had a question . So im going to do a working for passing an exam so i guess mercury would be the planet to go for ?

Mercury:
Shakti Mantra: AIM (Speech, Learning, Intellect, Self Expression, Articulation, Healing, General Empowerment

Should i replace aum with aim like aim baum budhaya or simply aum baum budhaya ,aum aim budhaya,aum aim baum ? Can you guide me on this please,which one should be used(best for my goal) ? Im going to start a 216 reps type working so i figured itd be best to use these short mantras.

Hey,
From my own experience, AIM in itself is very good a potent in this regard, you migtht want to consider using only AIM if going for high repetition such as 216, this will leave you more time for programming the energy and meditating on it.
If you want to stick with Buddhaya, my recommendarion is simply AUM AIm Buddhaya Namah/Svahah

Jupiter is also good for purposes such as this, ehnances intellect (the higher type though) and also brings fortune/luck into play.

If there is time to prepare and you want to learn/study: Mercury
If you need to get the best out of the situation and you need quick help: Jupiter
-Julianus Imperator

Jack

Postby Jack » Fri May 03, 2019 4:01 pm

Savitar wrote:
Jack wrote:

Moon:

Mars

Mercury:

Jupiter:

Venus:

Saturn:

Notes

Mercury:

Hey,
From my own experience, AIM in itself is very good a potent in this regard, you migtht want to consider using only AIM if going for high repetition such as 216, this will leave you more time for programming the energy and meditating on it.
If you want to stick with Buddhaya, my recommendarion is simply AUM AIm Buddhaya Namah/Svahah

Jupiter is also good for purposes such as this, ehnances intellect (the higher type though) and also brings fortune/luck into play.

If you need to get the best out of the situation and you need quick help: Jupiter

I have 2 months to study. I'll be going with Mercury then. So my working looks like this ,
Raising energies
Affirmation 9x
Aim *216
Aum
Affirmation 9x
Aum

Care to add any final thoughts with the help you've already given me brother ?
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!

luis

Postby luis » Fri May 03, 2019 7:05 pm

Jack wrote:
Savitar wrote:
Jack wrote:Hey man, i had a question . So im going to do a working for passing an exam so i guess mercury would be the planet to go for ?

Mercury:

Hey,

I have 2 months to study. I'll be going with Mercury then. So my working looks like this ,
Raising energies
Affirmation 9x
Aim *216
Aum
Affirmation 9x
Aum

Vibrating a mantra or rune is already Raising energies. If you are doing something extra then if it takes too much time you can definitily not do it. AIM at 216 reps will already raise enough energies. Of course this is your decision if you want to put something extra to raise more energies but i just wanted to say that *you don't need to* and vibrating a mantra especially for 216 reps and for 40 days or more is enough :)

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Fri May 03, 2019 7:09 pm

I think I will join you in the work since there will be several exams for me as well. We could share our experiments here, or in a separate topic about study methods and how this AIM working enhances/enhanced the abillity to study.

Some other things that I found useful for studying:
-Alternate Nostril Breathing: my personal for almost everything choice: Balancing the Ida and Pingala energies results in a mind that is sharp, focused, free of disturbing mind chatter, queit and tranquil.
Ida ensures the abillity to receive information, while pingala digests and integrates it.
-Pratyahara: The practice of withdrawing the senses or tanmatras back to their sources =their corresponding chakras
-Smell: Root
-Taste: Sacral
-Sight: Solar
-Touch: Heart
-Hearing: Throat

This helps the mind to replenish It’s energies the the abillity to digest and process information. It’s a form of mental fasting. By reducing the input of food, the digestive fire is replenished and increased. By reducing the input of sensory information, the mental flame is also restored.
Entering a deep trance, relaxing, taking a nap automatically results in Pratyahara while there are different practices that help with this.

One of my favorite and the most easiest is the following:
1. Enter into a light meditative state
2. Inhale and Hold the breath
3. Focus your attention for 1 count for each chakra in an ascending order: Root, Sacral, Solar etc.
4. Exhale
repeat several times and relax afterwards.
You don’t have to force or focus on any specific result it will come naturally as you practice it. The more you do it the more powerful it becomes. It’s possible to withdraw a specific sense or all of them at will without this practice after you get a feel of it (you just “tune out” of the particular sense and it will autmoatically return to its source chakra)

I wish the best of luck for the upcoming exams for both of us and looking forward to share my experiences of the AIM working.
-Julianus Imperator

Gear88

Postby Gear88 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:02 pm

Jack wrote:I have 2 months to study. I'll be going with Mercury then. So my working looks like this ,
Raising energies
Affirmation 9x
Aim *216
Aum
Affirmation 9x
Aum

@Jack

When you perform this Aim mantra for intellectual purposes judging from the two months it seems like a 40-day working. So this May to June working.

My first question is: How do you vibrate Aim? Do you perform long drawn out vibrations(AAAAA-EEEEE-MMMM) taking 45-50 minutes like Aum or are you quickly spamming short multiple vibrations per breath(AA-EE-MM, AA-EE-MM, AA-EE-MM) and doing a 12-15 minute working like member luis mentioned with Surya and the 216 cleaning for returning curses. (And yes I know it's been debated before but even though quality trumps quantity sometimes just doing it to a high degree is better than burning out).

My second question is: What affirmation are you using for Aim? I'm curious I've always wanted to improve my proclivities to intellect and articulation. Considering my Air elements in my chart is weakest at 17.7% Air element.

My third question is: 9 affirmations, why? What are you trying to permanently end? It's a shame H.P. Cobra's numerology hasn't been posted yet but using numerology from other members in particularly Shael's mentioning why not try 18.(https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16988). 18 also is connected with balance of Shiva/Shakti principle based on H.P. Mageson's description of 18 in his sermon "The Kabala Cube And The Saturn Square -HP Mageson666.pdf"

In Hinduism 18 is the number of life as one 9 is Shakti and the other 9 is Shiva and they both unite to make all existence, spirit and matter together.

I guess 18 in this case is a very King and Queen number. And since your doing a spiritual working to materialize intellectual matters for exams then it seems like a better, more accurate number of uniting the above and below.

My final statement is well raising energies before is nice not gonna deny that but your already raising a lot of energy with Aim alone it may not be as necessary as you think though it doesn't hurt.

Oh I see your pre-cooking the energy with affirmations. Personally I'm more of a raise the energy and program person perhaps I might try it out your way. I guess I'm concerned with adding to numerology and over-programming the numerological lock.

Also if you want you can add a Short-SATANAS breath. Satanas in one breath the same way done long per breath but in one breath.

So: Raising energies
Affirmations
Aim x216
Satanas
Aum
Affirmations
Satanas
Aum.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

GG Allin

Postby GG Allin » Sat May 04, 2019 12:49 am

Jack wrote:
Savitar wrote:
Jack wrote:Hey man, i had a question . So im going to do a working for passing an exam so i guess mercury would be the planet to go for ?

Mercury:

Hey,

Raising energies
Affirmation 9x
Aim *216
Aum
Affirmation 9x
Aum

Is there a reason for splitting the affirmation into two 9 , also to programm the energy before you did fully raise the energy with aim ?
I know 9 is a peak power number but 18 is also good and probbably better for permanent long run workings.
Bye the way thx guys for the provided info.
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Sat May 04, 2019 1:32 pm

Raising energy as a primer before doing an actual working is important, thats why Jack does it.
Each and every vibrated mantra will be stronger this way.
-Julianus Imperator

luis

Postby luis » Sat May 04, 2019 4:44 pm

Savitar wrote:Raising energy as a primer before doing an actual working is important, thats why Jack does it.

It will definitily make it stronger but my point is the mantra will already raise energy and probabily enough if he does 216 reps. I never had problem if i just vibrated the mantra and the point of vibrating a mantra is to raise the energy.

Of course if before you do something like yoga or breathing exercise's it will raise more energy but it's just because...you are doing something extra. It will probabily will raise more energy if he vibrated the mantra for more than 216 instead of doing something else before.

Doing something else before is good It you want to add more energy but you don't want to vibrate more of the mantra, in my opinion.

Jack

Postby Jack » Sat May 04, 2019 4:56 pm

Gear88 wrote:
Jack wrote:I have 2 months to study. I'll be going with Mercury then. So my working looks like this ,
Raising energies
Affirmation 9x
Aim *216
Aum
Affirmation 9x
Aum

@Jack

When you perform this Aim mantra for intellectual purposes judging from the two months it seems like a 40-day working. So this May to June working.

My first question is: How do you vibrate Aim? Do you perform long drawn out vibrations(AAAAA-EEEEE-MMMM) taking 45-50 minutes like Aum or are you quickly spamming short multiple vibrations per breath(AA-EE-MM, AA-EE-MM, AA-EE-MM) and doing a 12-15 minute working like member luis mentioned with Surya and the 216 cleaning for returning curses. (And yes I know it's been debated before but even though quality trumps quantity sometimes just doing it to a high degree is better than burning out).

My second question is: What affirmation are you using for Aim? I'm curious I've always wanted to improve my proclivities to intellect and articulation. Considering my Air elements in my chart is weakest at 17.7% Air element.

My third question is: 9 affirmations, why? What are you trying to permanently end? It's a shame H.P. Cobra's numerology hasn't been posted yet but using numerology from other members in particularly Shael's mentioning why not try 18.(https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16988). 18 also is connected with balance of Shiva/Shakti principle based on H.P. Mageson's description of 18 in his sermon "The Kabala Cube And The Saturn Square -HP Mageson666.pdf"

In Hinduism 18 is the number of life as one 9 is Shakti and the other 9 is Shiva and they both unite to make all existence, spirit and matter together.

I guess 18 in this case is a very King and Queen number. And since your doing a spiritual working to materialize intellectual matters for exams then it seems like a better, more accurate number of uniting the above and below.

My final statement is well raising energies before is nice not gonna deny that but your already raising a lot of energy with Aim alone it may not be as necessary as you think though it doesn't hurt.

Oh I see your pre-cooking the energy with affirmations. Personally I'm more of a raise the energy and program person perhaps I might try it out your way. I guess I'm concerned with adding to numerology and over-programming the numerological lock.

Also if you want you can add a Short-SATANAS breath. Satanas in one breath the same way done long per breath but in one breath.

So: Raising energies
Affirmations
Aim x216
Satanas
Aum
Affirmations
Satanas
Aum.

It wouldn't be that long. I dont remember which HP or member but they'd said in work long workings you could do long vibrations in the last 9 reps and the rest in medium vibrations.I am making technically 18 as before the working 9 after the working 9. Although I might do 18,its just another 30s so no big deal. Just doing kapalbharati and mul bandh can release enormous energy which I normally do. Im doing the working for getting into a certain type of college so its like "in a healthy and positive manner I'm completely totally and certainly getting a government seat in a ** college."

For your intellect you could simply use "in a healthy and positive manner my intellect is increasing."
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!

Gear88

Postby Gear88 » Sat May 04, 2019 8:22 pm

Jack wrote:Energy raising

Interesting I always forgo the usage of energy raising. I'm aware many have stated for example a few reps of SATANAS could be useful and whatnot. You mention Khapalbati and energy raising beforehand with muhlband which is combined with Jalandhara in the holding stage of Breath of Fire. Hmm...so it's not wrong, right? to merge energies? energy is energy neutral and whatnot.

Cause isn't Aim a distinctly different energy from the simple pranic energy build up of Khapalbati.

Jack wrote:For your intellect you could simply use "in a healthy and positive manner my intellect is increasing."

Thanks; seems simple and convenient. I'd rather change it to my own way "In the most happy, beneficial, healthiest, and best way for me my intellect is eternally increasing". Added a permanence clause to it, though funny this isn't the first time people have posted things without such clauses. Begs the question if I should open up a thread on appropriate usages of clauses for such matter. A when and why as to use such clauses.

Though I like Argedco's assessment of using positive clause words. I can't help but notice everyone just keeps it simple with healthy and positive.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Sat May 04, 2019 8:27 pm

luis wrote:
Savitar wrote:Raising energy as a primer before doing an actual working is important, thats why Jack does it.

It will definitily make it stronger but my point is the mantra will already raise energy and probabily enough if he does 216 reps. I never had problem if i just vibrated the mantra and the point of vibrating a mantra is to raise the energy.

Of course if before you do something like yoga or breathing exercise's it will raise more energy but it's just because...you are doing something extra. It will probabily will raise more energy if he vibrated the mantra for more than 216 instead of doing something else before.

Doing something else before is good It you want to add more energy but you don't want to vibrate more of the mantra, in my opinion.

Try doing a high repetition working with and without raising energy prior to it.

There is a "coumpounding" energetic effect when working with mantra. Each and every vibration is enhanced by the previous repetitions. Now the first vibration is already a lot more powerful, with the coumpounding effect taking place, the end result is significantly different.

Would you rather have the benefit of the coumpounding interest of 100 USD or 1.000?

There is a reason why the JOS recommends raising energies prior to workings/magick.
-Julianus Imperator

Jack

Postby Jack » Sun May 05, 2019 5:08 am

Gear88 wrote:
Jack wrote:Energy raising

Interesting I always forgo the usage of energy raising. I'm aware many have stated for example a few reps of SATANAS could be useful and whatnot. You mention Khapalbati and energy raising beforehand with muhlband which is combined with Jalandhara in the holding stage of Breath of Fire. Hmm...so it's not wrong, right? to merge energies? energy is energy neutral and whatnot.

Cause isn't Aim a distinctly different energy from the simple pranic energy build up of Khapalbati.

Jack wrote:For your intellect you could simply use "in a healthy and positive manner my intellect is increasing."

Thanks; seems simple and convenient. I'd rather change it to my own way "In the most happy, beneficial, healthiest, and best way for me my intellect is eternally increasing". Added a permanence clause to it, though funny this isn't the first time people have posted things without such clauses. Begs the question if I should open up a thread on appropriate usages of clauses for such matter. A when and why as to use such clauses.

Though I like Argedco's assessment of using positive clause words. I can't help but notice everyone just keeps it simple with healthy and positive.

It's like after you do the kapalbhati,you apply mul bandh ,apply the kechari mudra (the tongue pressed on the roof of the mouth) and inhale long .keep for some seconds, then exhale slowly. A lot of energy stimulation happens for Me.
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!

Gear88

Postby Gear88 » Sun May 05, 2019 5:57 am

Savitar wrote:...primer energy raising...

I'll try and keep that in mind for the future. Though one more thing should the primed energy be free as in not programmed afterwards and meant for the entire goal of the working?

Or is it okay to program the raised energy?

Kinda like say doing Tetragrammaton or Lilith's Vu/Va/Vo and programming that energy and THEN doing the, in this case, Aim mantra for 216.

I'm assuming it should be kept free so it interacts with the Aim working as an example. Correct? Kinda like the RTRs let the built up energy be merged with RTR and released into the atmosphere with the only programming being anti-alephbetic property.

Jack wrote:It's like after you do the kapalbhati,you apply mul bandh ,apply the kechari mudra (the tongue pressed on the roof of the mouth) and inhale long .keep for some seconds, then exhale slowly. A lot of energy stimulation happens for Me.

Ah great you use that mudra Kelchari. Have been using it for Hatha, Kundalini, and non-mantra vibrating exercises. It's kinda become habitual in everyday life. Often find myself habitually putting my tongue on the roof of my mouth.

Oh and you mention for some seconds is there a specific timing for holding Khapalbati? It states however long you want I feel so oxygenated that it's not unheard of me holding 30seconds, 45 seconds, or even for count of a minute.

Is that considered pushing it too far with Khapalbati? Breathing exercises aren't physical exercises but non-the less I don't mind holding long.

Jack

Postby Jack » Fri May 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Savitar wrote:
luis wrote:

Try doing a high repetition working with and without raising energy prior to it.

There is a "coumpounding" energetic effect when working with mantra. Each and every vibration is enhanced by the previous repetitions. Now the first vibration is already a lot more powerful, with the coumpounding effect taking place, the end result is significantly different.

Would you rather have the benefit of the coumpounding interest of 100 USD or 1.000?

There is a reason why the JOS recommends raising energies prior to workings/magick.

Hey man, i wanted to ask you something about the working. How does Aum Aim Budhaya Nama sound ?Considering i have a lot of free time, i guess going with a vibration like this wouldn't be too bad ? I simply want to ask you since i consider you an expert on these matters. What does your intuition say, about the mantra combination i should go with as i have time ? I thought since i have time why not empower the working further, this is about securing an important future after all.
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Fri May 17, 2019 8:35 pm

Jack wrote:
Savitar wrote:
luis wrote:It will definitily make it stronger but my point is the mantra will already raise energy and probabily enough if he does 216 reps. I never had problem if i just vibrated the mantra and the point of vibrating a mantra is to raise the energy.

Hey man, i wanted to ask you something about the working. How does Aum Aim Budhaya Nama sound ?Considering i have a lot of free time, i guess going with a vibration like this wouldn't be too bad ? I simply want to ask you since i consider you an expert on these matters. What does your intuition say, about the mantra combination i should go with as i have time ? I thought since i have time why not empower the working further, this is about securing an important future after all.

I haven’t tried it with Mercury but the formula definetly worked for me with other planets:
AUM - [Shakti Mantra related to the planet] - [Planetary mantra] - Svahah/Namah

If you have the time and capacity, by all means. I’m sure it will be fruitful.
-Julianus Imperator

Jack

Postby Jack » Sat May 18, 2019 2:33 am

Savitar wrote:
Jack wrote:
Savitar wrote:

I haven’t tried it with Mercury but the formula definetly worked for me with other planets:
AUM - [Shakti Mantra related to the planet] - [Planetary mantra] - Svahah/Namah

If you have the time and capacity, by all means. I’m sure it will be fruitful.

Okay, then I'll go with this. Thank you for your guidance.
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!