Movies, games, series

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 123

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:37 am

I like Smite.
All will be well.

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 375
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Godmode » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:21 am

Egon wrote:I didn't know but Bloodborne has some similar themes and I was already very interested in the game being a Souls fan. This explanation Bloodborne by LobosJr is hilarious lmao https://youtu.be/wheTu6E5WeM

Godmode wrote:Darksiders III? I didn't know there was another on the way, that's pretty sweet. Darksiders II is one of my favorites. Not sure if I'd consider it to be super Satanic but it's along those lines. The Angels in that game are all like robots I noticed which is interesting

And also that SS: The Lost Canvas sounds fucking crazy, gotta check that one out


Bloodborne looks really sweet. Isn't that just for PS4? Paycheck is only two weeks away and it's gonna be a nice and phat one so I'm in the market for a new console. I might even just go ahead and buy both to be honest which is really stupid because I'm not going to play them all that much but I always say that and then get the urge to play for a couple hours. Also, I knew this makes me kind of basic but I think the new Spider Man game looks pretty good. Oh & Red-Dead... :shock:

R.E. Remakje also looks good. I was wondering, wasn't the original RE2 in that floating camera style? Did they actually change the entire camera style? if they did then that is pretty slick
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:49 pm

Godmode wrote:Bloodborne looks really sweet. Isn't that just for PS4?

Yep just for PS4. I'll be also checking Sekiro and Death Stranding if I ever get a PS4.

Aquarius wrote:If you guys like the survival horror genre than you should get Resident evil 2 remake.
The game is truly terrifying and really has parts in which you are very fucking anxious, Japanese know how to fucking make these kind of games.

I'm very interested in the RE2 Remake even though it's unlikely I'll get to play it. :(

Speaking about survival horror, I've watched this Western movie Bone Tomahawk directed by the kike Craig Zahler. It's one of those strange cases where the kike director is "honest" (irony) about his jewishness if you pay attention, like Eli Roth's gore porn "Hostel".

Usually I'm not affected by any horror genre media at all, BUT this shit really got on my nerves. There's one really unsettling torture scene where a savage cannibal tortures the White character. Tipical jewish fantasy, also one of the main character keep on pushing xtian BS.

After that I was like "yeah time to do more RTR's". Highlight to some of the Gentile actors who were really convincing and empathetic.

Image

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:41 pm

One of the best mangas I'm currently reading is Otoyomegatari (A Bride's Story). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

The Top 14 Series With The Best Manga Artwork Ever
11 Epic Manga That Deserve to Be Adapted into Anime

"Kaoru Mori is a famous mangaka for her detailed work, and she has said herself that she loves researching, even going as far as to employ real historians to help her with her work. Otoyomegatari is set in the 19th century Central Asia and it follows multiple characters, their interactions and clashes between different traditions and cultures. One of the main characters is a young and beautiful 20-year-old bride-to-be, Amir, who is sent to another village to marry a boy seven years younger than her. Now, this may sound creepy, but it was a pretty normal custom back then. How amazing would it be to actually transform this mind-blowing art to the small screen and spice it up with beautiful voices and traditional music? Yes please!"

Image

Image

hailourtruegod
Posts: 737

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:00 am

Egon wrote:This new movie Glass, the 3rd of Night Shyamalan's trilogy after "Unbreakable" and "Split", in this order, is on theaters now and it's freaking good.

Just one phrase in the movie so you can have an idea:
"They tried to hide the truth from us but today THEY LOSE!"

Watch the other 2 movies if you haven't yet and check this one, you won't be disappointed! But avoid trailers.

Image


This is a great movie. I'm glad you recommended it. I would recommed it to other SS too.


I saw the new DBS Broly movie and it was visually amazing. I want to see it again lol but on the Jap dub. The English dub wasn't bad at all thanks to the talented VA. I'm happy they made Broly cannon. Definitely best boy lol.


Also I finished the remake of Legend of the Galactic Heroes after many months. The art was beautiful and the story was very enjoyable. It had me hooked. I'm gonna try to watch the 3 movies coming out soon.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 633

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Jack » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:06 pm

Coldplay - Invocation of Mary and other weird shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YykjpeuMNEk
Image
Now you need to have some deep understanding of subliminal messages to understand this. This song is visually about "Mary" alledged angel creeping up into a supposedly Pagan society . While the people are celebrating their culture and tradition , the Christians are using movies and the media to creep into the pagan fold . Which is evident in the video and what the video is about .Creating a christianized version of paganism which the "new age" is all about .However something a foreign person might miss out on is the explicit mention of the Angel as "Mary". On 3.54 in the video, you see a couple of young kids looking at a movie projector showing beyonce, titled in Hindi "mariya mata" which translates into "Mother Mary". This is no doublt a deep subliminal message .
Image
At the beginning of the song you can hear (beyonce's voice) which is not included in the lyrics ,
"Drink from me.*2. Sin for me"

The lyrics are about giving blood sacrifices to angel's,
Drink from me, drink from me
Then we'll shoot across the sky
Symphony
Then we'll shoot across the sky
We're on a...
Drink from me, drink from me (take my poison ideology ?)
Then we'll shoot across the sky
Symphony
(So high, so high)
Then we'll shoot across the sky

Image
Also about devotional christian addiction and new age drug induced lsd hallucinations,
[Coldplay:]
Oh, angel sent from up above
You know you make my world light up

When I was down, when I was hurt
You came to lift me up
Life is a drink, and love's a drug
Oh, now I think I must be miles up
When I was a river, dried up
You came to rain a flood


The rest of the song is about devotion to angels and hallucinating themes about being high after taking lsd and trying to do other new age stupid shit
[Coldplay & Beyoncé:]
And said drink from me, drink from me
When I was so thirsty (identity crisis ?christians manipulate confused people regularly )
Pour on a symphony
Now I just can't get enough
Put your wings on me, wings on me
When I was so heavy
Pour on a symphony
When I'm low, low, low, low

[Coldplay:]
I, oh, I, oh, I
Got me feeling drunk and high
So high, so high
Oh, I, oh, I, oh, I
Now I'm feeling drunk and high
So high, so high

Woo!

[Coldplay & Beyoncé:]
Oh, angel sent from up above
I feel it coursing through my blood (toxic spiritual virus)
Life is a drink, your love's about
To make the stars come out

[Coldplay & Beyoncé:]
Put your wings on me, wings on me (code for control over me)
When I was so heavy
Pour on a symphony (hypnotism ?.We know how christians walk in a pseudo hypnotic trance.Not really knowing wtf their doing )
When I'm low, low, low, low

[Coldplay:]
I, oh, I, oh, I
Got me feeling drunk and high
So high, so high
Oh I, oh, I, oh, I
I'm feeling drunk and high
So high, so high

[Beyoncé & Coldplay:]
I, oh, I, oh, I
La la la la la la la
So high, so high
I, oh, I, oh, I
I'm feeling drunk and high
So high, so high


[Beyoncé & Coldplay:]
Then we'll shoot across the sky
Then we'll shoot across the...
Then we'll shoot across the sky
Then we'll shoot across the...
Then we'll shoot across the sky
Then we'll shoot across the...
Then we'll shoot across the sky
Then we'll shoot across the...
Image

I started thinking about it when i saw that mother mary sign. The video itself is chock full of sybolism. I don't know , maybe im thinking about it too much
Image
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

hailourtruegod
Posts: 737

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:35 am

What do you guys think of The Witcher 3? From the bits of gameplay I have seen it doesn't seem too blasphemous and or jewy for being a popular game set in middle earth Europe. It's like skyrim but more modern(?) It seems good. The biggest complaint I have is that the Aryan characters that are highly skilled in combat and spiritual powers are sterile. But besides that these characters are made to look super cool to you even if they have "devilish powers", as the NPCs in game call it.

But like I said I haven't seen a whole lot and this game is supposed to be pretty long. I hear it even has books and are as good and successful as the game. Thought I would ask here in case anyone here has played it.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 375
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Godmode » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:52 am

Honestly I've been working so much I barely have time to eat and wash my clothes, and I still am in debt. But since I don't have a lot left I'm going to go on part-time in a few weeks and give myself some time to chill and spam more RTRs when the roommate isn't around. At that time I'll probably get something. I was hoping to get a system next week, but some more stuff came up :( I just get my fill by watching other people play on youtube.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Aquarius
Posts: 2049

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:50 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:What do you guys think of The Witcher 3? From the bits of gameplay I have seen it doesn't seem too blasphemous and or jewy for being a popular game set in middle earth Europe. It's like skyrim but more modern(?) It seems good. The biggest complaint I have is that the Aryan characters that are highly skilled in combat and spiritual powers are sterile. But besides that these characters are made to look super cool to you even if they have "devilish powers", as the NPCs in game call it.

But like I said I haven't seen a whole lot and this game is supposed to be pretty long. I hear it even has books and are as good and successful as the game. Thought I would ask here in case anyone here has played it.
i liked it a lot
Image

User avatar
Cyn666
Posts: 78

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Cyn666 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:16 am

I think it's amazing Sailor Moon hasn't been mentioned yet. In the original manga, sailor moon is a bearer of the silver crystal (which when opens in a physical form is the shape of a lotus). The crystal grants immortality and eternal youth, as well as only being as powerful as the will of its bearer. A major arc in the story is the enemies trying to take the crystal from Sailor Moon and yet, perplexed why it holds no power in their hands. The enemies in this arc of the story even go so far as to rewrite history so the people of Earth never see the Neo Crystal Millienum (something like our Golden Age). Each of the sailor scouts represent a planet and it's attributes, and protect the natural order. Many of the enemies they face are people that have connections to them or were once pure good willed people, however they were corrupted and visually brainwashed into doing the enemy's bidding. There are themes regarding the universe, natural law, transcendence, old gods, reincarnation, time travel, friendship, etc.

The manga is barely 60 chapters and well worth the read. The anime adaptations are well enough but leave out a lot of key elements and are full of filler episodes.

Also of note, while rereading the manga I noticed when one of the enemies was doing chants in the background of the panel, their chant was written in Hebrew. :shock:

SdD
Posts: 286

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby SdD » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:07 pm

Night Shyamalan's… he is not jew ? I remember that he had serious problems one time with ((them)), almost finished his career, I think, is what I remember, his films awakens some things like cinderella among others, does anyone know anything more specific about it?

In Coldplay's song, this reminded me of the beginning of "platinum end", seriously, it's about an [[angel]] who saves a guy who jumps from a building and then puts a ring on the neck of his face and fists and gives wings to him does not it?

can you do activism in the app of the mangaplus by shueisha, or better not??

SdD
Posts: 286

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby SdD » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:07 pm

Night Shyamalan's… he is not jew ? I remember that he had serious problems one time with ((them)), almost finished his career, I think, is what I remember, his films awakens some things like cinderella among others, does anyone know anything more specific about it?

In Coldplay's song, this reminded me of the beginning of "platinum end", seriously, it's about an [[angel]] who saves a guy who jumps from a building and then puts a ring on the neck of his face and fists and gives wings to him does not it?

can you do activism in the app of the mangaplus by shueisha, or better not??

Prismalayam
Posts: 28

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Prismalayam » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:13 pm

I really liked the game Clock Tower 3. It's an old title for the PS2

The plot involves a boarding student named Alyssa who receives a letter from her mother out of the blue telling her not to come home and to go into hiding after her 15th birthday has passed. The reason why is never mentioned in the letter. She disobeys orders and comes home to find her mother missing.

As the story progression goes along, Alyssa is led to secrets held by the family - that she is a descendant of a Rooder bloodline with inherited powers gifted to battle the Entities and their Subordinates who have been attacking innocents since Roman times.

She later finds out her grandfather had been occupying himself in the study of jewish ritual murder where he comes across info on how to become an Entity. A ritual that involves stabbing out a Rooder girl's heart at the height of her 15th birthday, and drinking the blood. He is disgusted with this practice at first, but later becomes obsessed with this horrible idea due to lack of knowledge, as he was unable to solve a DNA crest and goes to a very ugly misinfo that he believes will make him an immortal.

The protagonist finally faces her corrupted convert grandfather in the climax of the story, he actually wears the rabbinical garment the robe and kippah/yarmulke and chants hebrew before he attempts to sacrifice her.

The ending scene of this fight, if anyone ever happens to play this title, it's very sentimental. Alyssa takes and holds close to her, a broken statue piece of her mother (who was killed by petrification), and borrows her divine strength to successfully slay the jewish vermin.

Aquarius
Posts: 2049

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Aquarius » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:53 pm

Prismalayam wrote:I really liked the game Clock Tower 3. It's an old title for the PS2

The plot involves a boarding student named Alyssa who receives a letter from her mother out of the blue telling her not to come home and to go into hiding after her 15th birthday has passed. The reason why is never mentioned in the letter. She disobeys orders and comes home to find her mother missing.

As the story progression goes along, Alyssa is led to secrets held by the family - that she is a descendant of a Rooder bloodline with inherited powers gifted to battle the Entities and their Subordinates who have been attacking innocents since Roman times.

She later finds out her grandfather had been occupying himself in the study of jewish ritual murder where he comes across info on how to become an Entity. A ritual that involves stabbing out a Rooder girl's heart at the height of her 15th birthday, and drinking the blood. He is disgusted with this practice at first, but later becomes obsessed with this horrible idea due to lack of knowledge, as he was unable to solve a DNA crest and goes to a very ugly misinfo that he believes will make him an immortal.

The protagonist finally faces her corrupted convert grandfather in the climax of the story, he actually wears the rabbinical garment the robe and kippah/yarmulke and chants hebrew before he attempts to sacrifice her.

The ending scene of this fight, if anyone ever happens to play this title, it's very sentimental. Alyssa takes and holds close to her, a broken statue piece of her mother (who was killed by petrification), and borrows her divine strength to successfully slay the jewish vermin.

That looks dope
Image

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 142
Location: 高天原

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:54 am

Image

This is a panel from the manga Golden Kamuy (CH. 70 Page.12) which is set a little after the end of the Russo-Japanese War (1904-1905). I found it interesting that the author specifically mentions that the Communist Party led by Lennin is Jewish.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:56 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:This is a panel from the manga Golden Kamuy (CH. 70 Page.12) which is set a little after the end of the Russo-Japanese War (1904-1905). I found it interesting that the author specifically mentions that the Communist Party led by Lennin is Jewish.

Wow thank you, this manga has got a lot of attention lately and even an anime adaptation. I'll be checking it for sure, hope they keep the same meaning in the translation of print version. I've heard something about a pro-Nazism "controversy" going on with Attack on Titan, but I didn't have the patience to check what this controversy was about, also to not get spoilers.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:13 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:This is a panel from the manga Golden Kamuy (CH. 70 Page.12)


After watching the 1st episode of the anime, I noticed there are some parallels with Blade of The Immortal.

Image

The main protag on this one wears a Swastika:
Image

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:15 am

Alita Battle Angel was a very cool movie, I'm going to read the manga for sure. What I've learned from watching it (mild spoilers):
-Girls don't need to be feminist to be strong.
-(Jeru)Zalem sucks and should be destroyed.
-Some (((control freak))) from JeruZalem sucks.
-People who involve themselves in race mixing get fucked up.

NPC Media Wants Alita To Fail Because It Doesn't Fit Their Narrative:
https://youtu.be/DpgTQG0BhLc
Image

hailourtruegod
Posts: 737

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:56 am

The new gen for Pokemon was announced and I'm glad the place they are using for the new region is UK. GameFreak does a fine job in putting in spritual allegories and Pagan concepts into their stories for the games and I'm looking forward to see what they use from the UK's pagan past in this gen. Stone hedge and the the images seen on the grass that look like crop circles were already shown so that was cool.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

hailourtruegod
Posts: 737

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:10 am

Egon wrote:



Where is your avatar gif from and is it worth watching?
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:54 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:Where is your avatar gif from and is it worth watching?

Berserk movie trilogy. Yes it's VERY worth watching, but they cut a lot of material from the manga.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 737

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:44 pm

Egon wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:Where is your avatar gif from and is it worth watching?

Berserk movie trilogy. Yes it's VERY worth watching, but they cut a lot of material from the manga.




Ooohhh, I just started reading the manga after your post "whats in a story". I'm enjoying it so far. Looking forward to the movie. Sucks that they took out a lot of stuff from it and that the anime adaptation isn't good. I still have a ways to go on the manga so at least I have something to enjoy on my off time meanwhile.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:57 am

The movies cover half of the volume 4 to volume 13. Guts' childhood is completly left out.

hailourtruegod wrote:I still have a ways to go on the manga so at least I have something to enjoy on my off time meanwhile.

Solar Falcon
Posts: 24

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Solar Falcon » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:44 pm

Is there anyone familiar with the anime series Yu-Gi-Oh? I’ve seen the first two seasons fully but only bits and pieces of seasons four and five. Any input at all on this show would interest me. I know a guy who has his own ideas of what the show represents, meaning he firmly believes each character in the show are reincarnations of some specific people today, and the stories retold of ancient Egypt have some actual historical fact.
Some points sounded like it made sense, other points were more “meh”. Anyway I’d just like to hear other people’s thoughts, having more than one take on this series in particular would be refreshing, it might even shed some light on his theory.

Creelien
Posts: 7

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Creelien » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:16 am

Solar Falcon wrote:Is there anyone familiar with the anime series Yu-Gi-Oh? I’ve seen the first two seasons fully but only bits and pieces of seasons four and five. Any input at all on this show would interest me. I know a guy who has his own ideas of what the show represents, meaning he firmly believes each character in the show are reincarnations of some specific people today, and the stories retold of ancient Egypt have some actual historical fact.
Some points sounded like it made sense, other points were more “meh”. Anyway I’d just like to hear other people’s thoughts, having more than one take on this series in particular would be refreshing, it might even shed some light on his theory.


The whole story is about The Pharaoh who lost his memories and with the aid of Yugi and his friends he slowly collects the god cards and the millenium items to reach immortality. Along the way, he regains his memories and finally remembers his true name, Atem. At that moment, he becomes immortal and can enter the world where his already immortal loved ones live.
I have watched the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series (5 seasons) and the anime clearly made references that some characters like Yugi, Kaiba and even Yugi's grandfather had a previous life in ancient Egypt which is affecting their current ones. Yugi's previous life is supposed to be the Pharaoh's.
The presence of the 7 millenium items can refer to the 7 chakras as they are needed to collect in the story to open the path to immortality. Also, there are the 3 God Cards which can represent the two sides (light and dark) of the human soul and the kundalini and they are also needed.
The final duel between Yugi and Atem seems not fitting this whole concept the first time you see it. It's about:
If Yugi wins, then the Pharaoh can enter the immortal world, but if the Pharaoh wins, then he is forced to stay in the human world permanently. What? :D It should be the opposite, right?
It's not if Yugi represents the human and the Pharaoh represents the divine part of the same character, then Yugi winning the final duel represents the "taming of the beast" and completing the Magnum Opus.

Solar Falcon
Posts: 24

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Solar Falcon » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:36 am

Creelien wrote:
Solar Falcon wrote:Is there anyone familiar with the anime series Yu-Gi-Oh? I’ve seen the first two seasons fully but only bits and pieces of seasons four and five. Any input at all on this show would interest me. I know a guy who has his own ideas of what the show represents, meaning he firmly believes each character in the show are reincarnations of some specific people today, and the stories retold of ancient Egypt have some actual historical fact.
Some points sounded like it made sense, other points were more “meh”. Anyway I’d just like to hear other people’s thoughts, having more than one take on this series in particular would be refreshing, it might even shed some light on his theory.


The whole story is about The Pharaoh who lost his memories and with the aid of Yugi and his friends he slowly collects the god cards and the millenium items to reach immortality. Along the way, he regains his memories and finally remembers his true name, Atem. At that moment, he becomes immortal and can enter the world where his already immortal loved ones live.
I have watched the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series (5 seasons) and the anime clearly made references that some characters like Yugi, Kaiba and even Yugi's grandfather had a previous life in ancient Egypt which is affecting their current ones. Yugi's previous life is supposed to be the Pharaoh's.
The presence of the 7 millenium items can refer to the 7 chakras as they are needed to collect in the story to open the path to immortality. Also, there are the 3 God Cards which can represent the two sides (light and dark) of the human soul and the kundalini and they are also needed.
The final duel between Yugi and Atem seems not fitting this whole concept the first time you see it. It's about:
If Yugi wins, then the Pharaoh can enter the immortal world, but if the Pharaoh wins, then he is forced to stay in the human world permanently. What? :D It should be the opposite, right?
It's not if Yugi represents the human and the Pharaoh represents the divine part of the same character, then Yugi winning the final duel represents the "taming of the beast" and completing the Magnum Opus.


Your take sounds much better actually :) Yeah since there’s tons of subliminal messages in tv and movies everywhere, I didn’t think there would be any super obvious/straight forward messages for us to receive, it’d be way too easy, right? I don’t think the jooz would allow material with straight forward history lessons or anything to air. Because like I said, the guy I know is adamant about the show for all intents and purposes, wellllll being about him and the enemy or enemies.

We all have parts to play in taking down the enemies, it’s not just about him and he needs to see that. Would it be flattering to be a chosen one? Sure. But I don’t think that’s what Yu-Gi-Oh or any other show or movie with a “chosen one” is about.

He’s got more “theories” out there (all concerning him by the way) but I’ll be writing until next week if I shared all of them with you guys :roll: :lol:

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:37 am

Now this is hilarious.

I've come across this propaganda film about Black Metal and guess what everyone's favorite race of all people they've chosen to portray Varg Vikernes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7zrHiqoJ6k

Some fat reptile called Emory Cohen:

Image

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 1504
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Egon wrote:Now this is hilarious.

I've come across this propaganda film about Black Metal and guess what everyone's favorite race of all people they've chosen to portray Varg Vikernes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7zrHiqoJ6k

Some fat reptile called Emory Cohen:

Image


And of course they lied every step of the way, made up everything they could to make everybody look worse. This was a book before it was a movie, written by a Swede who had no involvement at all with Norway's black metal scene. And every single person in Norwegian black metal who read the book said they hated it and it was total fake shit. People who's names were used as characters in this movie, like Hellhammer from Mayhem, Fenris from Darkthrone, and Varg, were asked if they give permission for their music to be used in the movie, and they all hatefully said they have no right to make this movie about them. The directer of this movie makes music videos for Madonna and Lady GaGa that's his real job.
:D :P :mrgreen: Click my link: :mrgreen: :P :D
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Books, videos, and articals to help you! :P
Image

User avatar
RoyBatty91
Posts: 85

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby RoyBatty91 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:25 am

hailourtruegod wrote:The new gen for Pokemon was announced and I'm glad the place they are using for the new region is UK. GameFreak does a fine job in putting in spritual allegories and Pagan concepts into their stories for the games and I'm looking forward to see what they use from the UK's pagan past in this gen. Stone hedge and the the images seen on the grass that look like crop circles were already shown so that was cool.

The simple fact that there's a positive portrayal of Native Britain being made that everyone is gushing over is enough to make (((certain people))) start sweating bullets - they know that with the new Golem Program they've hardwired in, there is no stopping the flood of "NOT ENOUGH AFRICAN MUSLIM POLYGENDER BRITISH ROYALTY, POKEMON IS COMMITING GENOCIDE AGAINST THE REAL BRITONS" that will come once the game is in the lead-up to release, which means there is no stopping the flood of "Holy fuck it's Pokemon what the fuck are you talking about" from normal people, especially kids and teens.

This is actually the first time something like this will happen with the series - the old games/series were made back when everyone was still kind-of sane, the recent one which was basically France wasn't popular enough for anyone to care about, and then Gen7 was Hawaii, so the cultural stuff just went under the radar. This will be the first time that *a massively-popular Pokemon game, *depicting Indigenous Europe, will have come out *in a (((Current))) year - there will absolutely be a shitstorm.

It's just the same lesson one more time: if you let even one Pagan nation (Japan) survive in the world with any independence and influence, they'll start crashing the entire Jewish system just by existing, by making things people actually like and treating their fellow Gentiles like actual human beings. Also, this is hilarious:

Image

hailourtruegod
Posts: 737

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:01 pm

RoyBatty91 wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:The new gen for Pokemon was announced and I'm glad the place they are using for the new region is UK. GameFreak does a fine job in putting in spritual allegories and Pagan concepts into their stories for the games and I'm looking forward to see what they use from the UK's pagan past in this gen. Stone hedge and the the images seen on the grass that look like crop circles were already shown so that was cool.

The simple fact that there's a positive portrayal of Native Britain being made that everyone is gushing over is enough to make (((certain people))) start sweating bullets - they know that with the new Golem Program they've hardwired in, there is no stopping the flood of "NOT ENOUGH AFRICAN MUSLIM POLYGENDER BRITISH ROYALTY, POKEMON IS COMMITING GENOCIDE AGAINST THE REAL BRITONS" that will come once the game is in the lead-up to release, which means there is no stopping the flood of "Holy fuck it's Pokemon what the fuck are you talking about" from normal people, especially kids and teens.

This is actually the first time something like this will happen with the series - the old games/series were made back when everyone was still kind-of sane, the recent one which was basically France wasn't popular enough for anyone to care about, and then Gen7 was Hawaii, so the cultural stuff just went under the radar. This will be the first time that *a massively-popular Pokemon game, *depicting Indigenous Europe, will have come out *in a (((Current))) year - there will absolutely be a shitstorm.

It's just the same lesson one more time: if you let even one Pagan nation (Japan) survive in the world with any independence and influence, they'll start crashing the entire Jewish system just by existing, by making things people actually like and treating their fellow Gentiles like actual human beings. Also, this is hilarious:





I completely brother. As I've written in this thread in the past GameFreak (company behind the Pokemon video games) always bring out a lot pagan elements of real world places. British history and basically Europe history in general has been currently very popular. With so many successful t.v. series, movies and games having come out and currently on going.

I had my hopes that GF would make a new region somewhere in Europe and have more of a mystical approach like game of thrones (a lot dumb shit in this from a pagan, SS, point but has its very cool parts as well) or The Witcher game. So seeing this made me very happy lol. Though I thought they wouldn't do it since they already did France and like you said might trigger the snowflakes but then again Japan or any Asian country aren't known to cater to these type of people and do what the fuck they want.



Image



LOL. I love it. I've seen so many good ones and this one is definitely in the top ones I've seen.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

User avatar
RoyBatty91
Posts: 85

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby RoyBatty91 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:19 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:I had my hopes that GF would make a new region somewhere in Europe and have more of a mystical approach like game of thrones (a lot dumb shit in this from a pagan, SS, point but has its very cool parts as well)

"SS" is literally the name people are using for the new gen, lol

User avatar
RoyBatty91
Posts: 85

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby RoyBatty91 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:19 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:I had my hopes that GF would make a new region somewhere in Europe and have more of a mystical approach like game of thrones (a lot dumb shit in this from a pagan, SS, point but has its very cool parts as well)

"SS" is literally the name people are using for the new gen, lol


User avatar
xlnt
Posts: 13
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby xlnt » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:19 am

Has anyone here watched the movie "Hereditary"?
It's about a family being manipulated by a secretive cult who worships Paimon, and who wants to transfer him into a human being (?).
In the beginning of the film a small child in the family named Charlie is somehow posessed by Paimon.
Image

In the end the cult succeeds in transferring over Paimon to a male human being since Paimon requires a male body, according to this cult. In order to do this they "sacrifice" three family members, of which two of them are beheaded. Weird movie to say the least. It portrays demons and witchcraft as very sinister and evil the way most Hollywood movies do.

Image

The movie is very well made though.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Changing Race, Gender or Sexuality of ESTABLISHED Comic Book Characters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pupu1DUF4xU
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 2049

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:24 am

So a thought came into my mind. In Dragonball Frieza is very scared of the super saiyan, he even doesent want to think that it exists(this before Goku becomes one). This to me looks like jews and Gentiles, jews try to destroy us all but failed and they are scared of us elevating ourselves spiritually because then we will destroy them like the cockroaches they are. Very similar to what happened between frieza and Goku.
Image

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:32 pm

There are two animes for those who like combat sports/martial arts that I can't recommend enough. Hajime no Ippo is a more realistic anime about boxing while Baki The Grappler is about several martial art styles with a very unique and bizarre approach if you're looking for insane fight antics in the vibe of Jojo's:


Why You Should Watch: Hajime No Ippo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgUKUZfihhg

Image



The Insanity of Grappler Baki and Why You Should Care
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTMMdMVFRWE

Image

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:49 pm

Now this is hilarious to say the least. The new Joker movie is now supposedly to turn White men into violent terrorists loool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzyyox7h9tY

Aquarius
Posts: 2049

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Aquarius » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:09 pm

Egon wrote:Now this is hilarious to say the least. The new Joker movie is now supposedly to turn White men into violent terrorists loool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzyyox7h9tY

Lol!
Image

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:29 pm

More "White Horror" movies?

Trailer for "Midsommar" movie, maybe another "Whites are horror monsters" kinda thing (they put a few people of color in a 100% White Pagan inviroment), but studio A24 did some interesrinting stuff with "The Witch" (2015) which was a 100% White movie with some anti-xtian messages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJC5ta_An7A

Zammel
Posts: 218

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Zammel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:34 pm

High school DXD(only first season). Issei become a demon(or better, they use devil but i think are same thing)...and the demon help and protect the,...the demon help the people...in episode 5/6 Issei figth and angel...Issei become friend of a Nun...but the nun was want only friend...the Nun risk to die...they pray the Xian god "please listen me, they want only have friends, I am a demon...but listen me" but xian god not reply(Because not Exist! :D) the angel insult the: "a demon can pray god in a church patetic". At this time, Issei say "I am a demon...maybay i can pray Satan...Please Satan...permit me to Hit this bitch...ONE TIME" and they hit them and Say "You are and angel!? Fly!" Ok, the is an anime can normally see only for nude...but the first seaon have a good story...

Aquarius
Posts: 2049

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Aquarius » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Egon wrote:More "White Horror" movies?

Trailer for "Midsommar" movie, maybe another "Whites are horror monsters" kinda thing (they put a few people of color in a 100% White Pagan inviroment), but studio A24 did some interesrinting stuff with "The Witch" (2015) which was a 100% White movie with some anti-xtian messages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJC5ta_An7A

The witch is such a goood movie. Got suggested it from you on the old forum :p
Image

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 753
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Egon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:54 am

Both the director Ari Aster and this actress with evident genetic deceases, Milly SHAPIRO, are kikes. Now the blasphemy and the focus on ugliness in both "Hereditary" and this upcoming film Midsommar makes much more sense.


xlnt wrote:Has anyone here watched the movie "Hereditary"?
It's about a family being manipulated by a secretive cult who worships Paimon, and who wants to transfer him into a human being (?).
In the beginning of the film a small child in the family named Charlie is somehow posessed by Paimon.
Image

In the end the cult succeeds in transferring over Paimon to a male human being since Paimon requires a male body, according to this cult. In order to do this they "sacrifice" three family members, of which two of them are beheaded. Weird movie to say the least. It portrays demons and witchcraft as very sinister and evil the way most Hollywood movies do.

Image

The movie is very well made though.

luis
Posts: 1690

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby luis » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:02 pm

Egon wrote:Both the director Ari Aster and this actress with evident genetic deceases, Milly SHAPIRO, are kikes. Now the blasphemy and the focus on ugliness in both "Hereditary" and this upcoming film Midsommar makes much more sense.


xlnt wrote:Has anyone here watched the movie "Hereditary"?
It's about a family being manipulated by a secretive cult who worships Paimon, and who wants to transfer him into a human being (?).
In the beginning of the film a small child in the family named Charlie is somehow posessed by Paimon.
Image

In the end the cult succeeds in transferring over Paimon to a male human being since Paimon requires a male body, according to this cult. In order to do this they "sacrifice" three family members, of which two of them are beheaded. Weird movie to say the least. It portrays demons and witchcraft as very sinister and evil the way most Hollywood movies do.

Image

The movie is very well made though.

It seem that they are trying to make White people's and specificaly ((Pagans)) look really bad...just as a kike would.

User avatar
xlnt
Posts: 13
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby xlnt » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:23 am

luis wrote:It seem that they are trying to make White people's and specificaly ((Pagans)) look really bad...just as a kike would.


Yes. It's too bad though as I enjoyed the movie at first. Extremely well directed, great acting etc. Oh well.

luis
Posts: 1690

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby luis » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:09 am

xlnt wrote:
luis wrote:It seem that they are trying to make White people's and specificaly ((Pagans)) look really bad...just as a kike would.


Yes. It's too bad though as I enjoyed the movie at first. Extremely well directed, great acting etc. Oh well.

Yeah, i hate when the movie is good but i hate the message :? Fucking kikes :x



eduard1994
Posts: 3

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby eduard1994 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:48 pm

Hi all,

I wanted to share a two series that I really enjoyed:

Witch Spring (1, 2 & 3)
- Witches are deities
- Hunted buy the priests
- You play as a little witch that has to discover her power

Image

Little Witch Academia
- The main protagonist has to discover the 7 words of power to restore the magic to the world
- 9 witches have founded the academia, new 9 witches have to save the world

Image

Cheers,
Ed

Aquarius
Posts: 2049

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Aquarius » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:36 am

Bung wrote:https://youtu.be/5rmQzICI7Hw

Not the right thread
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ravenignis666 and 16 guests