Movies, games, series

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

TheFlea

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby TheFlea » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Specter wrote:...

That show was fantastic! I never really thought about the correlations much, but what you say makes sense. I fell off my chair laughing when I see that Francis' face, and laughed even harder when I saw his huge nose fall off. They didn't try to hide what they were portraying at all. xD

Specter

Postby Specter » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:10 am

That show was fantastic! I never really thought about the correlations much, but what you say makes sense. I fell off my chair laughing when I see that Francis' face, and laughed even harder when I saw his huge nose fall off. They didn't try to hide what they were portraying at all. xD

Lol that part is the highlight of the show. Also something I want to expand on is the character development of the protagonists and the elements. Without Fuu, Muegen and Jin wouldn't have found meaning in their life and also the both of them needed each other despite having opposite characteristics. As the Earth contains water as well the base of fire to burn. Also to overcome the Jesuits Muegan had to acquire the traits of water that he was lacking and proves to be incredibly effective applying it with his fighting. And jin had to apply the characteristics of fire to defeat the hand of god.

Also one thing that wasn't made clear in the show is how Muegan survived the bomb in the final scene, as he was on the verge of death he unconsciously protected himself with hakkei which is a gift that he currently isn't aware of but has, as seen in episode 10.

And there is also the skull, when Fuu looks through the skulls eyes you see the xtian cross. The hidden meaning of that is xtianity if observed closely(The program and it's bloody history), is actually a religion of death, more emphasized as seen with protocols of the Jesuits having to wipe out the families of all who took part in the christian rebellion.

EnkiUK2

Postby EnkiUK2 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:02 pm

Mafia3 is on the PS network for free any good?

Also Pro evolution soccer 2019 is out today, my wife bringing it home as we speak :D :D

My team Glasgow Rangers are in it full licence, which to all us PES nuts means no need to make up a fake strip as it is legit.

With the EA franchise FIFA soccer having all the licences and kits etc its hard for pro evo to compete but where they do compete is in the gameplay, it has a kind of arcade feel to it. I enjoy it.

Egon

Mel Gibson’s New Movie Is a "Vile, Racist Right-Wing Fantasy"

Postby Egon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:41 pm

https://dailystormer.name/mel-gibson-and-vince-vaughn-star-in-new-alt-right-cop-film

Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn Star in New Alt-Right Cop Film

Adrian Sol
Daily Stormer
September 5, 2018

Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn are widely known to be the two most right-wing Hollywood actors – by far.

Though these days, James Woods is clawing his way up the ranks.

Either way, the fact that they’re co-starring in a new movie is already great news. The fact that that movie is the White nationalist version of Inglorious Basterds brings the whole thing to another level though.

Either way, the fact that they’re co-starring in a new movie is already great news. The fact that that movie is the White nationalist version of Inglorious Basterds brings the whole thing to another level though.

Daily Beast:
    Two years ago, the Venice Film Festival hosted the world premiere of Hacksaw Ridge, a World War II drama directed by Mel Gibson. The film marked Gibson’s first turn behind the camera in a decade, since he’d drunkenly slurred “the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world,” pleaded guilty to battering his then-partner Oksana Grigorieva, and was caught on audio saying she was “asking” to be “raped by a pack of n****rs.” Despite never demonstrating much in the way of genuine contrition, he was treated to a prolonged standing ovation on the Lido—the opening salvo of a “comeback tour” replete with rave reviews, a $175 million box office gross, and six Academy Award nominations. This fuck you attitude, coupled with a rich history of racism, misogyny and homophobia, has elevated Gibson to folk-hero status among the far-right. He is their Oprah.

And they’re going to be very happy with his new film.

Damn. I fucking wish Mel had his own daytime TV show like Oprah does, and he can review books and bring guests on and shit.
I could watch him twirling his beard all day, as he reviews Ford’s “The International Jew.”

Making its world premiere in Venice, Dragged Across Concrete’s premise is as follows: a pair of detectives, Brett Ridgeman (Mel Gibson) and Anthony Lurasetti (Vince Vaughn) are caught on tape applying excessive force to a Hispanic prisoner in handcuffs, in the form of Ridgeman grinding his boot into the man’s neck until it emits a cracking sound. (During the bust, Ridgeman and Lurasetti also mock a scared, naked Latina suspect, claiming they can’t understand what she’s saying due to her accent. Both scenes are played for laughs.) With the tape destined to go viral, Ridgeman and Lurasetti are suspended for six weeks without pay, though the chief of police (Don Johnson) is sympathetic to their plight, delivering a rambling sermon about how being branded a “racist” today is akin to getting labeled a “communist” in the 1950s—or, to quote the president, this is a WITCH HUNT! and these two violent cops are the real victims.

Scenes of cops brutalizing and ridiculing brown people as comedy?

Is this even allowed now in Hollywood? I guess not.

Though a six-week suspension seems like a mild punishment, especially considering this is the third time Ridgeman’s been busted for using excessive force, he is in desperate need of cash. You see, his wife Melanie (Laurie Holden) has MS and his daughter is bullied by black kids on her four-block trek to school. Worried that those same black kids will rape their daughter once she matures, they vow to move to a better neighborhood (presumably one with less black people). “I never thought I was a racist until living in this area,” Melanie says, her husband nodding in agreement. So Ridgeman cooks up a plan to rob an out-of-town crook, and ropes in Lurasetti with a Forgotten Man spiel: “I don’t politick and I don’t change with the times,” he explains, lamenting how that matters more in today’s world than “good, honest work.”

Damn. It looks like the whole movie is full of frog whistles.

Things don’t go as planned, of course.

Dragged Across Concrete is written and directed by S. Craig Zahler, whose previous film, Brawl in Cell Block 99, also bowed in Venice. Unlike Brawl, a slick work of poetic brutality about a hard-on-his-luck pugilist (Vaughn) who’s forced to smash in skulls to save his pregnant wife, Zahler’s latest is a cold-blooded saga that revels in the violence it inflicts on women and minorities, in particular. Its two most sadistic scenes consist of a newly-minted mom whose fingers and face are shredded off with a machine gun, and a black man (Michael Jai White’s Biscuit) who is graphically disemboweled in order to retrieve a swallowed key. After removing his heart and intestines, a white henchman warns another not to puncture his liver because “it stinks… black guys especially.”

There’s a lot more objectionable nonsense in this film, from Gibson and Vaughn’s characters prattling on about how gender lines have been erased, to a black character (Tory Kittles’ Henry Johns) whose grammar is constantly corrected by the white men around him, to a black woman who rails against her “cock-sucking faggot” of a husband for leaving her for another man.

Okay, so I have a vague suspicion that the ending will somehow have a subversive twist to it. After all, the writer and director is some sort of weird Jew.

However, he’s a Jew who apparently dgaf. In the previously linked interview, he says he doesn’t care about Mel’s past, and regularly enjoys works of art by anti-Semites like Wagner and Charles Dickens.

He also says he doesn’t like movies that shove “tolerance” crap down viewer’s throats.

Riot Fest:

“Lack of pretense couldn’t be more important to me in a picture,” he continues. “I suppose that’s the movie that isn’t the genre movie—something like an Academy Award-winning Moonlight or 12 Years a Slave. I think that both of those are pretty good movies and have some real strong stuff in each of them. But to me, these are dramas, and that’s a genre. In particular, there’s an agenda that’s driving both of them, which in general is not my favorite kind of picture [where] the message is … subtler and mixed in, rather than, ‘Here’s what this movie’s about, and it’s going to let you know, be more tolerant of this and bullying is that and accept this other group.’ I understand that that serves a point for people, and that drives a lot of people to make movies, but it doesn’t drive me to see them, and it isn’t where I come from.”

One of his previous movies, Bone Tomahawk, was about cowboys slaughtering vicious cannibal natives.

So his schtick seems to be making hyper violent, politically incorrect movies. This might be surprisingly free of politically correct spin, as it seems to rub against this Jew’s “esthetic.”

EnkiUK2

Postby EnkiUK2 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:54 pm

Egon wrote:
Nick Vabzircnila wrote:The movie "Law Abiding Citizen" with Gerard Butler is good in the sense that it really exposes the American justice system for what it is - completely rotten from the inside.

That's an excellent movie. His revenge is epic.

A worth watching Third Reich movie in French about Masonry, Forces Occultes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7wXY_Bb7-s

Jew Süss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWNwmk9tqSY

Noragami is an excellent Shinto anime in 2 seasons and 4 OVAs, very well animated. There is "7 sins" crap (it's kind of a fetish in Japan lol), but the interesting is the dynamic between Gods and humans, and that most problems there are caused by negative thoughtforms they have to destroy. It's funny as hell too.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TRwivx7B9I

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Noragami
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Noragami-Aragoto

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods is a worth watching movie as well.
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Z-Movie-14-Battle-of-Gods/Movie-1080p?id=51859&s=openload

Reposting user VP666 about Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F:
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Z-Movie-15-Fukkatsu-no-F/Movie?id=117971&s=openload

OKi I've just seen that New Dragon Ball Z movie Resurrections F and it's awesome and what I find interesting
about it is that both Goku and Vegeta have got a new blue form and Goku even says that this is his God Form!

Where as Freiza has just mastered a new Golden form:

Also the movie has a hell of lot of other spiritual things and so on...
Plus the movie is funny as hell which is a good thing so I am looking
forward to what the next movie will be!!! :mrgreen:

Egon manages to get Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods on film but it was a dodgy site and it crashed :evil:

It looked brilliant, checked Netflix and found it under animie although th eone i watched was cartoon i thoroughly enjoyed it thanks even my daughter loved it. I need to watch the film.

Cheers Egon top man

Egon

Postby Egon » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:53 pm

You can chose different players in the site and/or use videodownloadhelper (or pay Crunchyroll). I bet your daughter will love Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle, both by Studio Ghibli.
Highly recommended to watch with family during Sabbaths and Esbaths :D
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle (Sub)
Howl's Moving Castle (Dub)

EnkiUK2 wrote:Egon manages to get Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods on film but it was a dodgy site and it crashed :evil:

It looked brilliant, checked Netflix and found it under animie although th eone i watched was cartoon i thoroughly enjoyed it thanks even my daughter loved it. I need to watch the film.

Cheers Egon top man

EnkiUK2

Postby EnkiUK2 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:56 am

Egon wrote:You can chose different players in the site and/or use videodownloadhelper (or pay Crunchyroll). I bet your daughter will love Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle, both by Studio Ghibli.
Spirited Away

EnkiUK2 wrote:Egon manages to get Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods on film but it was a dodgy site and it crashed :evil:

Cheers Egon top man

Magik bro I cant wait :D :D

Aye she loved it i will do the family Sabbaths and Esbaths also :lol: :lol:

Well there you go shocked i havent watched any before.

As for they sites its the same as vipbox i use for watching Football full of lovely trojans etc :o

There is a few DragonBall Z on Netlix i shall try the links cheers again Egon

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:21 pm

EnkiUK2 wrote:
Egon wrote:You can chose different players in the site and/or use videodownloadhelper (or pay Crunchyroll). I bet your daughter will love Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle, both by Studio Ghibli.
Spirited Away

Cheers Egon top man

As for they sites its the same as vipbox i use for watching Football full of lovely trojans etc :o

download an ad blocker

luis

Postby luis » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:26 pm

EnkiUK2 wrote:
Spirited Away

Cheers Egon top man

Sorry for the off topic but you have a family and they are all SS? :o If Yes, this is so cute and awesome! *Insert heart-eye emoji*

I really love to see this kind of things! Hope in the future there will be even more! :D

EnkiUK2

Postby EnkiUK2 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:13 pm

Thaks Aquarius and Luis I presume my family wlll be the same as Egons ;) Staunch SS.

My wife not got a choice when i married her i was a protestant ( although not as bitter as pr prison time)
She was a catholic all i said was you wont be one now so needless to say we are SS now seen through all the Xian?jewish lies, that was 09(married) and 2013 I have been JOS from day one.

Thanks for all help ma bros n sis hope all good Egon wi u mate

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:00 pm

EnkiUK2 wrote:Thanks for all help ma bros n sis hope all good Egon wi u mate

Thank you too, but my family is not SS yet though, I always try to inspire my siblings and cousins one way or another by movies, animes etc. I'm glad I can freely discuss Race, NS or meditation with some of them. The RTRs have been great catalysts of this.

Egon

Postby Egon » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:21 am

Positive Nazi memes have become a thing in the anime community lately:

Edelwise

Postby Edelwise » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:04 pm

Egon wrote:Positive Nazi memes have become a thing in the anime community lately.

It warms my heart!

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:32 am

Egon wrote:Positive Nazi memes have become a thing in the anime community lately:

It says the first meme can't be seen because it was deleted. Feels bad.

I've seen those too. They're cute. I like them since they're with zero two. Like I said on here, I loved that anime. And when you put her with Hitler in a meme all I can say is POGGERS. XD

Pro Nazi memes>>>>>>>times infinity>>>pro commie memes. Besides, Nazis were/are way cooler than commies. The swag alone says it all. :ugeek:
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

EnkiUK2

Postby EnkiUK2 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:43 am

Superb love that :D :D :D

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:31 pm

Darling in der Panzer :)
hailourtruegod wrote:It says the first meme can't be seen because it was deleted. Feels bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------

About Hellraiser and the Kabala Cube:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2291#p13283

As I've told about Berserk here:
viewtopic.php?p=46199#p46143

Some similarities between Hellraiser and Berserk:

Lament Configuration and the Behelit as portals to evoke astral kikes:
Image Image(An avarage kike lol)

Leviathan and Idea of Evil as the Jewish Thoughtform:
Image Image

Cenobites and the God Hand/Guardian Angels:

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:12 pm

I haven't seen that one before. :o

Dang... I kind of want to use that as my pic but im not trying to confuse people into thinking I'm a chick. XD

Good finds Egon.

Also I still have Beserk on my lists to read and watch. I barely started watching JoJo stardust er whatevs and I would like to get into Naruto also but at the same time I don't want to watch so many filler episodes which I hear there's a lot of. :?

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:33 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:Also I still have Beserk on my lists to read and watch. I barely started watching JoJo stardust er whatevs and I would like to get into Naruto also but at the same time I don't want to watch so many filler episodes which I hear there's a lot of. :?

As I've said in my post about Naruto, watch "Naruto Kai" instead which is a fan cut without all the fillers:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/91wdjv/naruto_kai_ultimate_subbed_edition

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:47 pm

Egon wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:Also I still have Beserk on my lists to read and watch. I barely started watching JoJo stardust er whatevs and I would like to get into Naruto also but at the same time I don't want to watch so many filler episodes which I hear there's a lot of. :?

As I've said in my post about Naruto, watch "Naruto Kai" instead which is a fan cut without all the fillers:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/91wdjv/naruto_kai_ultimate_subbed_edition

Wew! Thanks brother. :D

Egon

Postby Egon » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:20 am

Naruto Kai consists of 72 episodes of 1 hour, which in normal anime lenght is 216 episodes of 20 min.
Very nice numbers 8-)
-----------------------------------

hailourtruegod wrote:

EnkiUK2 wrote:Superb love that :D :D :D

Dang the 2nd trailer for the new Dragon Ball movie just came out and it looks fantastic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iym8J5IshcM

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:57 am

Being able to watch Naruto without watching endless filler makes me a happy boi yaes. \o/

That trailer gave me goosebumps. :shock:

I'm looking forward to it. I hope they make it a little longer than the two movies before it. There seems to be a lot of info in this one especially since they're rewritting what's canon and what's not. Not hating tho since it seems interesting. They're going with the Dragon Ball Minus story and that's cool. Seeing Gine and Bardock saying goodbye to little Goku got me all feelsy ;-;

Egon wrote:Naruto Kai consists of 72 episodes of 1 hour, which in normal anime lenght is 216 episodes of 20 min.
Very nice numbers 8-)

hailourtruegod wrote:

Dang the 2nd trailer for the new Dragon Ball movie just came out and it looks fantastic!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:49 pm

Egon wrote:

I wish they did something like that for Fairy Tail. I'm no good at video editing and subbing.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:55 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:Being able to watch Naruto without watching endless filler makes me a happy boi yaes. \o/

That trailer gave me goosebumps. :shock:

I'm looking forward to it. I hope they make it a little longer than the two movies before it. There seems to be a lot of info in this one especially since they're rewritting what's canon and what's not. Not hating tho since it seems interesting. They're going with the Dragon Ball Minus story and that's cool. Seeing Gine and Bardock saying goodbye to little Goku got me all feelsy ;-;

Egon wrote:Naruto Kai consists of 72 episodes of 1 hour, which in normal anime lenght is 216 episodes of 20 min.
Very nice numbers 8-)

hailourtruegod wrote:

Same, knowing that I had to watch 216 episodes made me just not wanna watch it.............. fortunately there's dragon ball z kai too

Egon

Postby Egon » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:48 pm

Aquarius wrote:Same, knowing that I had to watch 216 episodes made me just not wanna watch it.............. fortunately there's dragon ball z kai too

I don't understand what you mean. Normal Naruto is 700 episodes in total. The one shortened I linked is the 72/h aka 216 eps which should be the acceptable lenght for a famous shounen anime.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:40 am

Egon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Same, knowing that I had to watch 216 episodes made me just not wanna watch it.............. fortunately there's dragon ball z kai too

I don't understand what you mean. Normal Naruto is 700 episodes in total. The one shortened I linked is the 72/h aka 216 eps which should be the acceptable lenght for a famous shounen anime.
My bad, I made a mistake :P

Egon

Postby Egon » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 5: Golden Wind has just been released yesterday and it looks fabulous.
My post about Jojo's: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225&p=25193#p25193

In Part 2 they present the National-Socialists in a good light: https://youtu.be/3PFagLd6Jh4?t=5m28s

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:27 pm

This new anime really got my interest, Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc to Renkin no Kishi.

It's about Alchemy in the 1400's, in a more realistic way than FMA, and they stated it's real purpose is to achieve immortality. Unhappily there is mixed some judeo-xtian BS but I assume it's because the sources on Alchemy they serached it from were writen as such to avoid persecution. I'll check from now on how the story will go.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:45 pm

Egon wrote:This new anime really got my interest, Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc to Renkin no Kishi.

It's about Alchemy in the 1400's, in a more realistic way than FMA, and they stated it's real purpose is to achieve immortality. Unhappily there is mixed some judeo-xtian BS but I assume it's because the sources on Alchemy they serached it from were writen as such to avoid persecution. I'll check from now on how the story will go.

This anime looked good for me too! The only thing as you said is that there is some mixed jewish shit, the sigil is in hebrew...but it May be good. The fairy is called Astaroth :D

SS322

Postby SS322 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:35 pm

People check out "Fullmetal Alchemist"! There are two animes of it, the older one from 2003 is only losely based on the manga while the newer one from 2009-2010 is a pretty accurate anime version of the manga. The name of the show doesn't promise too much. In that show alchemy = science = magic. They butcher christianity with subliminal proPaganda and they go so far to expose jewish ritual murder and human sacrifice in a subtle but effective way. It's also obviously a critique of the military industrial complex. They go into great detail with the alchemy, ytaking blood fromt he left finger, ley lines/dragon pulse and other funny things. In the newer anime they used some hebrew writing here and there in the alchemical sigils, maybe unknowingly but that's literally the only thing not to like about it. Needless to say the main characters are not only white but also blond and everything is set in an environment like Europe in the early 20th century. It also has stronger female characters than your average shonen manga. The author Hirumi "Hiromu" Arakawa is a woman publishing under a male name.

Astardastar

Postby Astardastar » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:04 am

Except the omen movies, does anyone know movie with tje Antichrist, or the end of the world?
Thank you very much

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:42 pm

I'm gonna personally ask you all what you think of Samurai Jack cartoon series?
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Specter

Postby Specter » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:47 am

SS322 wrote:Frieza = jesus
Frieza Force = christianity
Enemy Saiyans = christians or enemy Nordics (they worked for Frieza in the beginning, just like most Gentiles who have been fooled and bribed into xtianity)
Cell = islam
Boo = jewish golem who eats people by turning them into candy
Bibidi and Babidi = jewish rabbis
Ruudo /Luudo (from DB GT) = a mechanical entity that gets its energy from being worshipped as a false god by foolish aliens
Zamasu (from DBS) = low-ranked God who is insane, hates life and wants to destroy humanity
Jiren (from DBS) = literally a grey alien

I think Frieza is more identical with the actual reptilian E.T and Cell a kike, they even have the same dna, also he's a clump of other stolen dna. I picture android 18/19 as Christianity/Islam - tools of destruction for the kike to benefit. Same with android 17 as Hinduism being a corruption of the vedic religion but not as lethal as the other 2 but still useful for the kike. And once those "religions" have fulfilled their purpose the kike can harvest and advance. The androids are also the end result of those programs as well but with 17 the odd one out because he was peace loving and much more close to human.

The other day I watched the History of Trunks movie and during the scene where future Trunks and Gohan are planning on how to take out the androids he pulled out this book that had some Hebrew on the cover.

It's hard to make out but from right to left it looks like it can make out to yod hei vav zayin hei, assuming there is the letter hei in reverse with a cut off roof and zayin randomly placed there to avoid persecution but remove that it would spell out yhvh or I'm probably just seeing things. But it's true that if one understood the meaning of that word they would immediately understand how to defeat the enemy as the rabbis were fearful of having that name become known or written out and the consequences of it being desecrated.

SS322

Postby SS322 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:32 am

Specter wrote:
SS322 wrote:Frieza = jesus
Frieza Force = christianity
Enemy Saiyans = christians or enemy Nordics (they worked for Frieza in the beginning, just like most Gentiles who have been fooled and bribed into xtianity)
Cell = islam
Boo = jewish golem who eats people by turning them into candy
Bibidi and Babidi = jewish rabbis
Ruudo /Luudo (from DB GT) = a mechanical entity that gets its energy from being worshipped as a false god by foolish aliens
Zamasu (from DBS) = low-ranked God who is insane, hates life and wants to destroy humanity
Jiren (from DBS) = literally a grey alien

I think Frieza is more identical with the actual reptilian E.T and Cell a kike, they even have the same dna, also he's a clump of other stolen dna. I picture android 18/19 as Christianity/Islam - tools of destruction for the kike to benefit. Same with android 17 as Hinduism being a corruption of the vedic religion but not as lethal as the other 2 but still useful for the kike. And once those "religions" have fulfilled their purpose the kike can harvest and advance. The androids are also the end result of those programs as well but with 17 the odd one out because he was peace loving and much more close to human.

The other day I watched the History of Trunks movie and during the scene where future Trunks and Gohan are planning on how to take out the androids he pulled out this book that had some Hebrew on the cover.

It's hard to make out but from right to left it looks like it can make out to yod hei vav zayin hei, assuming there is the letter hei in reverse with a cut off roof and zayin randomly placed there to avoid persecution but remove that it would spell out yhvh or I'm probably just seeing things. But it's true that if one understood the meaning of that word they would immediately understand how to defeat the enemy as the rabbis were fearful of having that name become known or written out and the consequences of it being desecrated.

The letters on Trunk's book look rather random to me, but you have good eyes for even noticing it. There was an episode in Dragon Ball GT when Pan, Goku and Trunks landed on the "trade planet" Imegga or Imekka (Mecca?). It was ruled by some greedy drag queen, taxes were extremely high, the aliens looked middle eastern and the writing looked hebrew. I think it was in the third and fourth episodes of GT.

"I think Frieza is more identical with the actual reptilian E.T and Cell a kike, they even have the same dna, also he's a clump of other stolen dna."
Makes sense, though I always imagined 17 and 18 to be teenagers who got dragged into pisslam for some reason but in the end they resisted being assimilated or at least tried to do so. They had bad upbringing (their fake father kidnapped them and turned them into cyborgs) so they became gangsters which was when islam started to go after them. Keep in mind how it was kid Gohan who finally killed Cell. Islam targets children. They are just as pedophile as the xtian church and they turn children into child soldiers as well. If someone stops islam, it's the children who don't want this any more. I know a child of Afghani migrants and he hates pisslam because his uncles abused him. For me it is clear what Cell is meant to be. He was green, built an arena out of a big black cube, his arena had four minarets, Cell blew himself up like a suicide bomber, he sucked all those people out like (((Allah))) who commands his silly followers to pray five times a day and other energy draining nonsense ... Also Cell talked all the time about showing the world how perfect he was. This reminds me of muslims and their arrogant talking about how they allegedly have the true religion. In this sense they might be even worse than kikes and xtians because they are so many and so fanatic. Muslims actually believe all this bullshit. I bet many kikes know they are nowhere close to truth and perfection, although they might not like to think about it. Xtians in the west also appear to be more humble than the muslim hordes, at least nowadays when they are brainwashed into tolerance and unconditional love as part of the jewish migration & miscegenation agenda. The stages of Cell's evolution were similar to the stages of how pisslam infests a nation. First they are primitive and not that strong but once they are the majority you have some serious trouble. Frieza didn't really have an evolution, only transformations.
<< So you don't like catholic christianity? I'll transform into protestant christianity instead! What about orthodox christianity? Still not convinced? Well then you can deal with my final form New Age Christianity! >>
... Golden Frieza from DBS is probably the Aryan Christos that the right wing xtians try to white wash from their brainwash. He's stronger because the powerful instinct of people to protect their own race has been funneld into him. This is why the only nationalism that the kikes tolerate is the xtian nationalism.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 am

HailMotherLilith wrote:I'm gonna personally ask you all what you think of Samurai Jack cartoon series?

I remember I liked it but it was such a while ago that I can't remember the exact details. The only thing I can see that could be a hint towards spirituality is that Jack is the initiate and his sword is the Kundalini and Aku can be seen as the dross that needs to be wiped out. But either from that I can't say if the show was based on Spritual principles since I can't remember it too much.