Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

User avatar
Lucifer-LeGivorden
Posts: 9
Location: Maryland

Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Lucifer-LeGivorden » Thu May 16, 2019 4:12 pm

Hey there folks! Sorry if this is in the wrong spot as I have no clue where to introduce myself. Moderators, if this is in the wrong spot please correct it. Thanks.

Ok so here we go. I'm Lucifer LeGivor. Most folks call me Legi online. I don't really care what I'm called as long as it's not "late for dinner". Lol.

Ok bad joke I know.

I am a solitary practitioner and am not affiliated with any particular Satanic organization as I tend to not fit in with most. "Why is that?" you may ask.

Well before anyone freaks out on me. I'm not a Gilmore flunky. Nor one of his Itheist/Atheist sheeple who use the term "Satanist" simply for the shock factor. I do however identify as a "Classical" or "Theistic" Laveyan. This of course is a reference to the pre-1975 schism of the CoS that brought around the ToS.

That being said I do understand the terms here, and will only discuss my personal views when directly asked about them. Aside from that folks can visit my YouTube channel for more info there.

So what is a Laveyan of any sort doing here? Looking for some like minded folks. Not only spiritually, but politically and morally. In short and to those who get my meaning, 88.

So a bit of my background. I've been around the net since the days of AOL. And have been an active Satanist for over a decade. Before that I was a Wiccan High Priest formally train via the three year apprenticeship to an Alexandrian/Gradinarian coven. Not one of the little ones either. I'm talking about the big international one with direct linkage to Dr. Gardner. So serious old school Wicca.

I left Wicca around 2007 or so and took on the mantle of Satanist after of course reading LaVeys book. By 2011 I published my first book on Satanism called "The Satanic Testament". (You can find it on amazon.)

My current projects are writing a revised and expended version of my book and working on another. I'm also active on YouTube, where I post videos covering topics from politics to movies and finally Satanism directly. I recently posted a video of a solo Black Mass ritual.

There is more to me obviously. Current hobbies include being a Dad, writing, vloging, training my dogs, and rocking my xbox. I'm a classic movie buff, and I do enjoy a bit of tongue in cheek humor.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to meet some interesting folks.

Lucifer LeGivor
Keep up with the pack if you can! Just don't step in the doggy doo!!

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 169
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Fri May 17, 2019 10:21 am

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:...

Greetings, considering the background of Jew-corrupted pseudo knowledge that you are coming from, I very highly recommend taking the time to read through the Joy of Satan websites, particularly the main JoS pages, found here:

https://www.satanisgod.org/
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... index.html

The information found on the JoS sites will help you deprogram from the junk you've been fed over the years. Once you've read through Joy of Satan, and dedicated, you can actually begin to get serious about Satanism and the occult.

Best of luck, the forums are here if you have any questions.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 2924

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri May 17, 2019 12:59 pm

Welcome. We are not closed to geniunely interested people who are ready to challenge their beliefs in regards to some spiritual things.

Due to being the largest Satanic spiritual organization online, you can understand that there is reluctancy in meeting with other people. In other words it is better to learn than to LARP.

If you have any questions our SS family will be more than happy to answer you.

I have removed one video link from your post since this showed personal info. Better keep this private, as this is a place with serious spiritual knowledge which others lurk to only do bad against and not good.

Enjoy your stay.
-SATAN IS GOD:- http://www.satanisgod.org
-Kabbalah Exposed:- http://www.kabbalahexposed.com/


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Currently Open!

Ryan666RR
Posts: 47
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Ryan666RR » Fri May 17, 2019 1:49 pm

Welcome. :D
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hail the gods and godesses of Duat!

Sieg Heil!

User avatar
Lucifer-LeGivorden
Posts: 9
Location: Maryland

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Lucifer-LeGivorden » Fri May 17, 2019 7:17 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Welcome. We are not closed to geniunely interested people who are ready to challenge their beliefs in regards to some spiritual things.

Due to being the largest Satanic spiritual organization online, you can understand that there is reluctancy in meeting with other people. In other words it is better to learn than to LARP.

If you have any questions our SS family will be more than happy to answer you.

I have removed one video link from your post since this showed personal info. Better keep this private, as this is a place with serious spiritual knowledge which others lurk to only do bad against and not good.

Enjoy your stay.


Hey thanks for the welcome. It's much appreciated. Just really quickly. I do understand the removal of the video link. It's cool. I vlog regularly, so any personal information I put out I am ready for. However I will in the future clear video links with moderators first before posting them.

I hear you about the larpers, definitely not one of them, and I've also had my fare share of encounters with such human waste.

Really quickly. Could you give me a brief rundown of the basic jargon here. I noticed you used the term "SS family", could you clarify this please? As well as any other basic info I may need to know in the short-run? Thanks.
Keep up with the pack if you can! Just don't step in the doggy doo!!

User avatar
Lucifer-LeGivorden
Posts: 9
Location: Maryland

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Lucifer-LeGivorden » Fri May 17, 2019 7:26 pm

Scion of Atlantis wrote:
Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:...

Greetings, considering the background of Jew-corrupted pseudo knowledge that you are coming from, I very highly recommend taking the time to read through the Joy of Satan websites, particularly the main JoS pages, found here:

https://www.satanisgod.org/
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... index.html

The information found on the JoS sites will help you deprogram from the junk you've been fed over the years. Once you've read through Joy of Satan, and dedicated, you can actually begin to get serious about Satanism and the occult.

Best of luck, the forums are here if you have any questions.


Thanks man. Been around for a long time and very familiar with the JoS website and out look on things. Not so familiar with your rituals though so they maybe fun to explore. Bit of an eclectic personality myself. Not really trying to reprogram anything just add to what I got already to be as well rounded as I can be.

Should have also mentioned this before. I've had acquaintances in JoS before. Years ago during the days of the old mysatan ning site. As I said before, I've been around a long time.
Keep up with the pack if you can! Just don't step in the doggy doo!!

FancyMancy
Posts: 2192

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby FancyMancy » Fri May 17, 2019 11:10 pm

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:I vlog regularly, so any personal information I put out I am ready for.

Do not underestimate the jew.

However I will in the future clear video links with moderators first before posting them.

Should I say this now or later? It was nice knowing you. If you have personal information on any video, which you have linked to here, then it has been seen by the jew already and a profile is being made of you already.

"SS family"

Spiritual Satanist/Spiritual Satanism. NS, of course, is National Socialist/National Socialism, AKA Nazism.

AoP is Aura of Protection
AC is Aura Cleaning
CC is Chakra Cleaning
CS is Chakra Spinning
K&Q is King and Queen
VM is Void Meditation
MO is Magnum Opus
...
(Not all are used as abbreviations, though.)

Not really trying to reprogram anything just add to what I got already to be as well rounded as I can be.

We are not "as" others; we share very different angles on things, and have been attacked relentlessly since its inception in about 2002, with our websites being shutdown or deleted from online archives, associated youtube accounts being terminated, etc. The knowledge provided here does not fit with other knowledge, so a "rounded" understanding won't work. Of course, it is good to have other knowledge, though - "know your enemy".
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Lucifer-LeGivorden
Posts: 9
Location: Maryland

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Lucifer-LeGivorden » Sat May 18, 2019 7:41 am

Thank you FancyMancy, this was definitely helpful info.

Do not underestimate the jew.


Gotta say this. I'm not worried about jews. They are a fact of life in America for better or worse. Just something that like it or not, we just have to live with. My big concern is not the Jewish community, it's not the Christian sheeple, it's the damn Muslims. I lived in the UAE as a child and saw first hand people burned alive in the streets just for driving westerners around. I witnessed women getting stoned to death for what ever they had supposedly done. No I frankly at this point could give a crap about jews when we got over 5000 Isis members living on American soil.

Should I say this now or later? It was nice knowing you. If you have personal information on any video, which you have linked to here, then it has been seen by the jew already and a profile is being made of you already.


Ok say what you will about me, but this is sounding a bit paranoid. The sad part is not how you sound here, but that they already did there worst to me. Yes I did have a jewish run government organization come after me and do there worst. I'm still here. Granted they did damage. I now must have a service dog with me do to PTSD and other social issues. But they lost over 30 employees to multiple prison sentences with several get life terms and two sent to death row.

I must ask though. What is with all the distracting anti-jew commentary? As wacked as they are, should we not be more focused on learning the depths of Satanism, rather than worrying about being put on some stupid list?

Btw thanks again for explaining the local abbreviations. Much appreciated.


We are not "as" others; we share very different angles on things, and have been attacked relentlessly since its inception in about 2002, with our websites being shutdown or deleted from online archives, associated youtube accounts being terminated, etc. The knowledge provided here does not fit with other knowledge, so a "rounded" understanding won't work. Of course, it is good to have other knowledge, though - "know your enemy".


I understand exactly where you're coming from here. It's not just you guys anymore. It is anyone who supports even remotely the political right. Christian or not. The left has gone completely bat shit crazy with censorship. This even goes to religious leaders, political leaders, entertainment critics and superstars, and others that even remotely disagree with their views. It's completely understandable. What makes it worse for us is that Satanic Temple, (Let's not go into how un-Satanic or even legit this joke of an organization is.), is running around supporting the stupidity of the lefty nut jobs. I can't tell you how many right wingers write me in total shock to find out that not all Satanists support the extreme leftists. I get allot of hate mail from leftys and Muslims, and some from TST too.

My favorite was when one dingleberry claimed that black Jesus was going to fly down on top of a flying saucer, (dressed like Dr Doom crossed with Thor and Darth Vader), and cut my head off with a sword. And he actually believed what he was spouting off.

Long story short. I got some thick skin. If some dorky Jew wants to come at me, that's fine. He better have his shit wired tighter than a ducks virgin ass. Because I'm going to be on it like a Rottweiler on a hotdog.
Keep up with the pack if you can! Just don't step in the doggy doo!!

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 169
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Sat May 18, 2019 12:34 pm

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:...

It would be wise to put down the keyboard and actually read the JoS sites, specifically Kabbalah Exposed and Satan's Library, where you will learn exactly why we are opposed to Jews and the threat they actually represent worldwide.They created Christianity, Communism, Cultural Marxism, Islam, and are behind every single other plan to destroy the White race and other Gentiles, nearly every large scale societal and financial problem in the United States alone can be linked to these hooked nose rats, this in addition to the fact that, as you will discover while reading, the Jews have been cursing and spiritually destroying Gentiles for centuries, attempt to prevent Satanists and anyone practicing the occult from achieving results. You really do need to deprogram, as I've mentioned; you aren't as well-rounded as you believe.

We are not engaged in intense spiritual warfare with Jews on a daily basis via the RTRs just for the heck of it, neither are there countless millions of videos and documentaries on the internet which speak of the Jews' crimes along with the fact they've been expelled from over +300 nations throughout the past 2,000 years for no reason. Take the red pill or blue pill here mate, and just read. Satanism is about learning and advancing, and this involves knowing the truth as it is, not living in denial or pretending to already know all.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

Aquarius
Posts: 2262

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Aquarius » Sat May 18, 2019 12:50 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Welcome. We are not closed to geniunely interested people who are ready to challenge their beliefs in regards to some spiritual things.

Due to being the largest Satanic spiritual organization online, you can understand that there is reluctancy in meeting with other people. In other words it is better to learn than to LARP.

If you have any questions our SS family will be more than happy to answer you.

I have removed one video link from your post since this showed personal info. Better keep this private, as this is a place with serious spiritual knowledge which others lurk to only do bad against and not good.

Enjoy your stay.
He put his youtube channel as a signature, you might want to remove that.
Image

User avatar
Lucifer-LeGivorden
Posts: 9
Location: Maryland

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Lucifer-LeGivorden » Sat May 18, 2019 8:26 pm

This post is directed at Scion of Atlantis alone.

Scion of Atlantis wrote:
Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:...

It would be wise to put down the keyboard and actually read the JoS sites, specifically Kabbalah Exposed and Satan's Library, where you will learn exactly why we are opposed to Jews and the threat they actually represent worldwide.They created Christianity, Communism, Cultural Marxism, Islam, and are behind every single other plan to destroy the White race and other Gentiles, nearly every large scale societal and financial problem in the United States alone can be linked to these hooked nose rats, this in addition to the fact that, as you will discover while reading, the Jews have been cursing and spiritually destroying Gentiles for centuries, attempt to prevent Satanists and anyone practicing the occult from achieving results. You really do need to deprogram, as I've mentioned; you aren't as well-rounded as you believe.

We are not engaged in intense spiritual warfare with Jews on a daily basis via the RTRs just for the heck of it, neither are there countless millions of videos and documentaries on the internet which speak of the Jews' crimes along with the fact they've been expelled from over +300 nations throughout the past 2,000 years for no reason. Take the red pill or blue pill here mate, and just read. Satanism is about learning and advancing, and this involves knowing the truth as it is, not living in denial or pretending to already know all.



Thank you for telling me exactly what I should focus on in reading first. Been trying to work my way through the site but it is allot to research.

I will ask you to check yourself though dude. Telling me that I'm not well rounded is a bit of a stupid move as with a little research would have told you some of who I am. I've been a student of the occult since around the age of 12. Before that I started studying religion aggressively at age 8. I am now almost 40 years of age. I have studied multiple religions from the Zoroastrian descended religions, to the eastern Arabian religions, all the way to the far eastern zen cultures, and most of everything between. I have authored dissertations and articles on spirituality, the occult, metaphysics, religion, Demonology, Angelogy, and more. I've actively studied multiple forms of occult arts from Voodoo, Hoodoo, and Santeria, to Wicca and Druidry. My fields in Satanism is definitively and primarily Laveyan pre 1975. Making me a theistic Laveyan. (So different than the normal lack luster atheist wannabe Laveyans running around out there.) Secondary Satanic systems have been, Setianism, Cthullianism, Lucifarian, and Sithism, (yes as in the star wars based Sithism. Go ahead and laugh now, it really is hilarious, but oddly functional.), and lastly the vampire brands of Satanism.

And yes I am very aware of JoS's stand point on all of those systems. I respect it too. So please do not act like I'm some dumb teen new to the field of the occult arts. I'm a nearly 30 year veteran in the field with my boots on the ground in the real world. I came here because I know you guys take a different stance on things and have a political view not dissimilar to my own. And just to clear that last statement up, I am an active NSM member. So enough said there. I've done more than take the red pill, I swallowed the entire damn bottle a long time ago. I just don't broadcast that part publicly or out rightly.

That all being said, you can see I'm beyond not blind to the problems that Jewish culture has brought. Hell I'm a victim of it directly. I just don't give a crap about such a thing when a bigger more immediate threat is present. I.E. Islam. The Jews can wait in line for my attentions.

I'm far from living in denial, nor do I pretend to know everything. If I did, I wouldn't have joined this forum. I'm not here to troll or strut my shit. I'm here to learn and expand.

Frankly speaking you guys are all but forgotten in most Satanic circles. Hell the only thing that reminded me about JoS still being alive was a post by Satanic Temple yapping about how they took down your main web page. They were the ones that piqued my interest as they pointed out your political views. You're pretty much the last big online Satanic group aside from Satanic Temple. (And your still Theists to boot. Where as even Michael W. Ford has abandoned his theistic roots and turned Atheist.)

I really don't need to be here to learn about your views. To be frank I have zero interest in "deprograming" myself as I said before. That would imply I regret my path in life. I don't. I choose to be here as I said, to find some like minded individuals both in basic religious spirit and political thought. I didn't come to be belittled out of the gate for having a different back ground or way of looking at things. For any person sit there and say that someone, hell anyone, you've only shared a few lines of discourse with is "not as well rounded as they believe." Or that they are, "living in denial or pretending to already know all.", is insanely ignorant to rudimentary human interaction. and frankly makes yourself look dumb. Of which I would certainly like to think you are not.

Now if we have cleared up the fact that I'm not a child, and to be handled with a modicum of respect, I'll ask you this. Do you want to actually sit down and be a helpful guide to a new comer, no matter what their background is? While at the same time, have a civil discourse with a veteran occultist with over 30 years of real world nose in the dirt experiences?

If so then great! Glad to meet you.

If not, then I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll do my studies without your company or help, and still come to the same conclusions as I would with it anyways. No skin off my back.

What's your choice?

To all persons who read this. Don't be offended please. This was directed at one individual who was being rude and insulting in their comments to me. I'm in no way trying to be problematic and would like wholeheartedly to make some solid acquaintances here in Joy of Satan, and learn about a different approach to the Satanic religion. If anything I have said to Scion of Atlantis has upset you, then I do apologize sincerely. It is not my intention to insult or offend any member of this forum or the clergy of JoS. However I will not tolerate rudeness being directed at me in the same instant.

Thank you all.
Keep up with the pack if you can! Just don't step in the doggy doo!!

FancyMancy
Posts: 2192

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby FancyMancy » Sun May 19, 2019 2:47 am

Spiritual Satanism is not just another "religion", nor is it mere "occult". It has its foundations in very ancient culture and Extraterrestrial knowledge, of the actual Universe and Nature themselves. All of the other "religions" and "occult" knowledge are jewdaised and not going to get someone to Godhood any time soon. The "three-fold return", for example, is just jewish nonsense, but that is not to say that it is impossible to inflict three-fold curses/punishment upon someone, though - it just isn't an automatic response.

Spiritual Satanism comes from Satan - the Satan - directly, and is apart from other "religions" and "occult" knowledge. "Sin" is just a jew thing which is used as a tool of fear to control unsuspecting idiots, i.e. christians and muslims. The only "sin", or transgression, in Spirituality is stupidity. The only "sacrifice" in Satanism is not of Animals nor Humans, but of your time and effort - to actually work on empowering and advancing your Soul so that you can achieve powers of the Mind, such as telekinesis, telepathy, pyrokinesis, etc., plus more important things which are not merely trivial cool exercises. It is not a sacrifice, though, because the results and outcomes are much more than worth it. You say that White people are all Nazis. Any person, whether Asian, Black or White (i.e. not a jew) is a Nazi, whether they realise it or not - Nazism is the actual, correct political way for Humanity - the Gods and Goddesses, all different Races of them, are Nazis. You ask how do you believe in an actual Satan. That doesn't make sense. Firstly - I don't know how you do things; you're the one who does them, so you tell me how you do. Secondly, there is only one Satan, and Satan is not, and does not mean, "devil". Satan is an Extraterrestrial being who lives a Physical and Spiritual life on another Planet in Orion, who, along with some others, came here many millenia ago and taught earlier Humans (before the jew came) to empower and advance ourselves. The first Yogi (practitioner of Yoga) is Satan. Hatha and Kundalini Yoga are essential to, and a part of, a proper Spiritual life, with empowerment and advancement. Physical and Mental/Psychological health are also equally as important.

Like you, though, there are many Spiritual Satanists who used to be christians (and some used to be muslims, as well). I am one of those former christians. You seem like an Internet personality, but with not very many views. The way you entitle your videos is as if you are doing so deliberately, partly as a bit of sensationalism, but also as a deliberate "Fuck you!" to "jesus", being bad and naughty on purpose to help free yourself. That's not a criticism; just an observation. I can understand the meaning and reasons behind it, and I would quite agree when "backsliding" from "jesus".

As for Anton LaVey - he created the Church of Satan to bring knowledge of, and attention to, Satan and Satanism out of the underground so it can be in Human conscience, which is what Satan - yes, the Satan - wanted to happen. It was a necessary step so that Satan could be known in the World again - again meaning from several thousand years ago, when the World used to know Him., i.e. before the jew came. While the Physical body of Anton LaVey was jewish, his Soul is Gentile. This is very unusual, but is a Gentile (non-jew) tried creating Satanism, then it would never have worked, of course. With a jew doing it, the jew can then support that effort and keep it as corrupt as the jew wants, but LaVey and Satan had other plans in mind.

You haven't really had any red tablet. I'd say more pinkish in colour. I also bet that you haven't done meditations and certainly not power meditations to empower and advance your Soul in order to achieve immortality and to be able to manipulate your world as you want it to be. We here seem to be more like the king, from the parable of the King and the Poisoned Well. Naturally, many would think we're 'kooks' and crazy and dislike (or worse) us. I can't speak for other people here, but I don't live to impress them. Should I also expect that you know a thing or two about "exposing the JoS", as well?

The jew created islam. The biggest threat is the jew - which does include all of its programmes, including islam and christianity, of course.

If you wish to learn and expand, then you should go through these properly

http://exposingchristianity.com
https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com
https://kabbalahexposed.com
http://666blacksun.com
https://satanslibrary.org
https://satanisgod.org
https://groups-archive.com
[Note to Mod: groups-archive has asked me, on different browsers, to login to be able to view it.]
http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about
https://ancient-forums.com

Of course, there is a lot there, so you go at your own speed.

I (am or not?) afraid to say that probably you won't be lasting here for very long - probably not because you'll be booted, but because you'll be upset, frustrated, or you'll vanish and we won't hear from you. Although, I will say something - you look quite good for 40, and in some screenies you look a bit like Penn Jillette!

Proof is in the pudding. Keep your son, your dog and yourself safe...
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Malkom
Posts: 4

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Malkom » Sun May 19, 2019 4:49 am

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:...

Stop typing and read the info on the websites. No one cares about your 30 years you neckbeard.

Gear88
Posts: 256

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Gear88 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:01 am

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:12 years old occult


That's ironic despite not being as learned as you are studying since 8, I personally found the JoS at 12 and delved into it. My attraction to National Socialism and curiosity on spiritual phenomena beckoned me to the site. I guess in your Weltanschaang, you perceived something odd about everything other than the occult. I do find it strange that someone born in 1979, and by 1987 studying religions, and reaching the occult in 1991.

Why because the Internet or proto-internet was just popping up in certain places. I'm aware many might state don't underestimate the research some people found in their libraries or places of learning or whatever. But it seems to me like your astrological chart(and please don't post anything about it) should be interesting particularly 12 as that is right around the time Jupiter starts popping in and can lead people to religions.

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:Frankly speaking you guys are all but forgotten in most Satanic circles.


Pardon my ignorance but can you explain this. Despite information and sites being messed with by search engines and whatnot. How in the hell can an entire occult branch with almost over 115,000+ members or hell even more HP. Cobra has mentioned numbers are messed with. Be completely forgotten by these so-called Satanic circles. If anything I would have thought you'd come out and say there is so much JoS in Satanic circles that it's causing a schism among groups whether to remain loyal their Satanic sect or collapse unto us.

I suspect the whole anti-jewish, seeing Satan and the Gods as real Nordic extraterrestials,and Nazism. Tickles their negativity. If anything it kinda begs the question if they are pussies or not. They delve into the occult, they delve into so-called Evil, and they play all these occult games. And yet at what point do they state this stuff crosses the line.

If mainstream people view all these things as evil and these guys are such BADASSES. Where is the badassery of at least researching the JoS. What we don't exist? so a website that is nearly 20 years old and has tens of thousands if not well over a 100,000 is suddenly forgotten. That we are the black sheep and they want to forget the so called too much evil memories of us.

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:Hell the only thing that reminded me about JoS still being alive was a post by Satanic Temple yapping about how they took down your main web page. They were the ones that piqued my interest as they pointed out your political views. You're pretty much the last big online Satanic group aside from Satanic Temple. (And your still Theists to boot. Where as even Michael W. Ford has abandoned his theistic roots and turned Atheist.)


That is funny about two maybe three years ago. Someone posted an anti-JoS webpage linking it to I believe some group associated with Czechoslovakian members stating they shut down one our sites or pages affiliates or something. HP. Cobra replied that is a bunch of non-sense.

It's funny I actually did a mild amount of research on anti-JoS groups and the only conclusion I get is they make shit up. For example one of them stated Maxine hosted a voice chat with members and talking about sizes of virile members of men to some pre-teen/young teen girls.

It gets to the point of "Why are these guys such pussies". You can either be a Nazi/Satanist or not. If Nazism is the sworn enemy of the jew and Satanism is the sworn religion enemy of the Jew. Then why not partake in the fun and combine it like we did. Or to be more specific it's not a combination it's a way of life it's a Yin/Yang of politics and religion. Despite Hitler's statement of National Socialism is a religion not merely a political group.

@LeGivorden: Have you ever thought these people are scared? That they bicker about stupid shit because they don't have the occult drive to delve deeper?

At LeGivorden have you ever thought they are just a bunch of pussies incapable of opening up their hearts and mind to something more transcendental than playing a "dark, spooky occult nonsense".
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Gearhead
Posts: 4

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Gearhead » Sun May 19, 2019 9:31 am

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:This post is directed at Scion of Atlantis alone.
...


That's a whole wall of text right there.

Regardless of Scion's perceived rudeness (which I personally don't see), he is not incorrect. If you were truly aware of our views on subjects such as Wicca and "Vampiric Satanism," you would have seen his response coming from a mile away: we absolutely DETEST every last one of these so-called "occult religions" and factually know them to be Jewish fakery designed to lead us astray from gaining true occult power and knowledge. As well, defeating the Jewish menace is our primary focus, and not simply some "distracting commentary" as you put it; again, if you had read the site, you would understand why.

We are not simply a "different sect" of Satanism that has a "different perspective" on things. We know 100% that everything we believe is true, correct, and absolute, and hold these beliefs with the utmost conviction. It is not a matter of "this sect thinks 2+2=5 and this other sect thinks 2+2=7, but we think 2+2=0," but instead, we are certain 2+2=4, and always has, and always will, and all viewpoints to the contrary are to be discarded. This is not borne of arrogance; rather, everything we know and have learned has come from hard, tangible evidence and is treated as such. If this truly upsets you, and you are unwilling to honestly challenge your personal beliefs and correct any flaws they may have, then this is certainly not the group for you, and I wish you well in whatever journey you may find yourself undertaking.

And regardless of whether or not you only intended Scion to take offense to this, I am absolutely going to take offense with anyone attempting to play the age card and demand respect. If your first inclination at being told your beliefs may be flawed is to immediately take it personally and fly off the handle with a heaping helping of verbal diarrhea like that, then we certainly would ask that you either show some humility and allow us to show you were you might be wrong, or that you leave. Respect here is earned, and whatever previous stature you think you may possess holds no water.

I could go on, but I will leave it at that. Just be aware that if you choose to remain and continue acting the way you are, responses like mine and Scion's will be almost exclusively what you will find. If that's a problem for you, I'm sure you know what to do.

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 169
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Sun May 19, 2019 1:29 pm

I'll bet this fool thought we'd all be impressed by his alleged occult knowledge and vicarious dabblings into Satanism. I don't care to waste precious time arguing with an imbecile who is too lazy to read a website and already stated he's not interested in any Satanism outside of his kosher brand.

Legi, (or perhaps (((Levi))), you've proven amply already that you have no real knowledge of any kind of Satanism, as basic LaVeyan tenants, have missed you here much less any real wisdom. Responsibility to the responsible, not to fools.

As for this ridiculous claim we aren't known in most "Satanic" circles, well, most "Satanic" groups only speak of each other to denounce one another, which shows their uselessness. Not one of these other "Satanic" groups do anything to further the cause of Satan, they merely bicker and collect the shekels from desperate individuals longing to become spiritual, therefore they are of no importance to Satan in any case. Nevermind that half of them are Jew-funded controlled opposition.

Anyway, that's all the time I'll be wasting on this nonsense.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Lucifer-LeGivorden
Posts: 9
Location: Maryland

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Lucifer-LeGivorden » Sun May 19, 2019 6:34 pm

Gear88 wrote:
Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:12 years old occult


That's ironic despite not being as learned as you are studying since 8, I personally found the JoS at 12 and delved into it. My attraction to National Socialism and curiosity on spiritual phenomena beckoned me to the site. I guess in your Weltanschaang, you perceived something odd about everything other than the occult. I do find it strange that someone born in 1979, and by 1987 studying religions, and reaching the occult in 1991.

Why because the Internet or proto-internet was just popping up in certain places. I'm aware many might state don't underestimate the research some people found in their libraries or places of learning or whatever. But it seems to me like your astrological chart(and please don't post anything about it) should be interesting particularly 12 as that is right around the time Jupiter starts popping in and can lead people to religions.

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:Frankly speaking you guys are all but forgotten in most Satanic circles.


Pardon my ignorance but can you explain this. Despite information and sites being messed with by search engines and whatnot. How in the hell can an entire occult branch with almost over 115,000+ members or hell even more HP. Cobra has mentioned numbers are messed with. Be completely forgotten by these so-called Satanic circles. If anything I would have thought you'd come out and say there is so much JoS in Satanic circles that it's causing a schism among groups whether to remain loyal their Satanic sect or collapse unto us.

I suspect the whole anti-jewish, seeing Satan and the Gods as real Nordic extraterrestials,and Nazism. Tickles their negativity. If anything it kinda begs the question if they are pussies or not. They delve into the occult, they delve into so-called Evil, and they play all these occult games. And yet at what point do they state this stuff crosses the line.

If mainstream people view all these things as evil and these guys are such BADASSES. Where is the badassery of at least researching the JoS. What we don't exist? so a website that is nearly 20 years old and has tens of thousands if not well over a 100,000 is suddenly forgotten. That we are the black sheep and they want to forget the so called too much evil memories of us.

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:Hell the only thing that reminded me about JoS still being alive was a post by Satanic Temple yapping about how they took down your main web page. They were the ones that piqued my interest as they pointed out your political views. You're pretty much the last big online Satanic group aside from Satanic Temple. (And your still Theists to boot. Where as even Michael W. Ford has abandoned his theistic roots and turned Atheist.)


That is funny about two maybe three years ago. Someone posted an anti-JoS webpage linking it to I believe some group associated with Czechoslovakian members stating they shut down one our sites or pages affiliates or something. HP. Cobra replied that is a bunch of non-sense.

It's funny I actually did a mild amount of research on anti-JoS groups and the only conclusion I get is they make shit up. For example one of them stated Maxine hosted a voice chat with members and talking about sizes of virile members of men to some pre-teen/young teen girls.

It gets to the point of "Why are these guys such pussies". You can either be a Nazi/Satanist or not. If Nazism is the sworn enemy of the jew and Satanism is the sworn religion enemy of the Jew. Then why not partake in the fun and combine it like we did. Or to be more specific it's not a combination it's a way of life it's a Yin/Yang of politics and religion. Despite Hitler's statement of National Socialism is a religion not merely a political group.

@LeGivorden: Have you ever thought these people are scared? That they bicker about stupid shit because they don't have the occult drive to delve deeper?

At LeGivorden have you ever thought they are just a bunch of pussies incapable of opening up their hearts and mind to something more transcendental than playing a "dark, spooky occult nonsense".



Great post man! That's the sort of thing I jive with. But before I dive into it let me say one thing to the other commentors.

As I said before, my intention was never to offend, but I will not tolerate rudeness either. If belittling someones life work, even if it doesn't agree with your views, (when that person has willingly come and agreed to set aside those views), and automatically demanding they "deprogam" themselves, doesn't seem offensive to you. Then I am sorry you all feel that way. Not my problem.

Now getting to your post Gear88. I loved it. You raised a great question.

The answer is not that strait forward but I'll keep it pared down. the simplest answer is that no one really talks about you guys. We all know you exist, but most of the time no one really cares. And when you're spoken of, it's as a joke. Overall the general consensus is that Jos is little more than the filter for wannabe death metal tweens.

Sorry but that's the basics. You asked. Generally you're just ignored as a crazy kiddy cult. And no We generally don't run into openly active members much in outside forums. when they do get encountered, often times they get bullied by the atheists, and sent packing.

That's just my experience. Remember i'm a different breed of Laveyan. I'm not the typical atheistic Satanist that is running around. So I do mesh well much either. I'm also a National Socialist to boot. And yes I agree that the two were made for each other. 88 man.

I think they bicker because of Gilmores atheist rhetoric. LaVey....(Pardom me folks I know how you all feel about this.) LaVey was not an Atheist. Despite Gilmores white washing him out to be one, old school style Satanists from the Setians and classical LaVey followers, have presented a mountain of solid proof to the contrary. Alas it's often ignored by the press as those researchers are not CoS members. They are often ostracized from the CoS when they do step forward.

LaVey provided solid direction as the big "Black Pope" for most folks. once he died things got crazy then Gilmore got a hold of the CoS head position and chaos ensued again.

Most of the bickering seems to have died down though. Only TST is really active right at this time. And no one is willing to call them out publicly on their BS.

Lastly. No man. I don't think they're scared of opening up themselves to anything theistic. They just don't care. Most of the "Satanists" out there right now are TST members. I.E. Political activists pretending to be Satanists for the shock factor. They don't really give a crap about the spiritual aspects and any "Rituals" they do is only for political shock and awe. The other older groups even CoS have been silent for years now. they either have reclused inward or gone totally belly up. It's actually sad. I recall a Time when even JoS would interact and rub shoulders with other groups like CoS and ToS in various forums. There was allot of clashes yes, but also allot of intercommunication between the groups. There is still 600 club and Satanic International Network. but they too are reclusive in many regards.

The sporadic Theistic groups that remain equally don't talk. Which makes finding real world Grottos and Covens is like pulling teeth from a hippos ass if you're not a TST member. Something that was difficult enough before.

By the way man. i was born in 81, not 79. Lol. Close enough to count though. Have a good one man.
Keep up with the pack if you can! Just don't step in the doggy doo!!

Aquarius
Posts: 2262

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Aquarius » Sun May 19, 2019 8:40 pm

Malkom wrote:
Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:...

Stop typing and read the info on the websites. No one cares about your 30 years you neckbeard.
Lmao that’s direct...
But seriously, to be completely honest, you know plain shit about the occult, all these “occult teachings” you learned are mostly of the enemy and watered down, true spirituality starts on the joyofsatan.com website by leaving all the garbage you learned at the door. This may sound elitistic but no it’s not, it’s just the plain truth. By mixing real spirituality with diarrea you get something nasty so that’s why you gotta understand that those teachings were mostly useless.
Image

Malkom
Posts: 4

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Malkom » Sun May 19, 2019 9:22 pm

Look at all the text that no ones going to read.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 1687
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon May 20, 2019 1:55 am

Malkom wrote:Stop typing and read the info on the websites. No one cares about your 30 years you neckbeard.

Malkom wrote:Look at all the text that no ones going to read.

If all you're going to do here is bitch at good people and try to drive them away, then you really shouldn't be here. Lucifer-LeGivorden may very well end up being much more useful to us, and to the world in general, than you are. You really aren't helping anyone by being so needlessly toxic against good people who are looking to learn. Only 3 posts from you and 2 of them are already unnecessary toxic bullshit, YOU are still proving yourself to us too and you surely aren't looking any better than Lucifer-LeGivorden. At least Lucifer-LeGivorden looks like a good, motivated, educated person who truly wants to learn and grow, instead of just an angry little kid like you. It's not his fault if he hasn't had access to perfectly correct information; at least his soul is driven and motivated towards looking for the truth. We need all the help we can get from all the good capable people who are interested in growing and helping. So every time you try to drive away good people, you are working against Satan's goals and desires in a toxic way, and we don't need that shit here! Grow up
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

Image

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 2924

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:31 am

This guy I believe is trying to diss LeGivor for no reason.

With that being said, LeGivor really needs to read the websites, too, so in that regard he is not wrong.
-SATAN IS GOD:- http://www.satanisgod.org
-Kabbalah Exposed:- http://www.kabbalahexposed.com/


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Currently Open!

Malkom
Posts: 4

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Malkom » Mon May 20, 2019 2:50 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:...

Stfu lol

Gear88
Posts: 256

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Gear88 » Mon May 20, 2019 2:51 am

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:..paragraph...


Never meant to be rude at least you did like what I said. Albeit it's not so much belittling in fact your talking to a person who has quite a streak with self-belittling.

My problem is your talking to a number of members that perhaps didn't delve as far into the occult as you make yourself out to be in these Satanic sects that seem anywhere from below, at, or above ground.

In fact you stated a few things that some of these guys do it just for shits and giggles. And the question that pops into my head is "Why do something a so-called ritual if it has absolutely no bearing nor desire". In other words "Why bother doing it at all" "Why be in this religion".

My biggest problem with what you say and this isn't to be offensive in fact you may agree with me. Is the typical atheistic comment that occurs, in fact as someone who is a retrograde individual astrologically and delve into my own self-understanding. Your talking to a person who even to this day has doubts. Not to be disrespectful but never advanced myself spiritually. In fact I found it surprising that although 90% of our members are normal people a good chunk have come trying to resolve mental health problems. Albeit it is true that many come ignorantly sex, drugs, and rock and roll; or money; or hell just material things. Absolutely nothing wrong except the drug part but it's not how the World works with magic acting like a crazy thing.

I will readily admit the thought that has popped into my mind a ultra atheistic thought is a atheist special is "Why bother being in a religion and not enjoying your life and having freedom" "Why be in something that does absolutely nothing".

I'm aware that sounds harsh to our members but as someone who has been at it over 16 years in my own bubble of ignorance. Your statements just kinda sour me about religions or alternatives. In other words I get the feeling that there are a number of people that do NOT want to improve their lives or do anything with it. Spirituality is lacking these guys at least with ToS Aquino tried a spiritual/national socialist path and paid with it.

I guess if I had to state it better the only reason I like the JoS is that at least one but many show good character and morality and unfortunately I've seen some members post pictures of themselves and they all seem like normal run of the mill normal person. Nothing crazy or out of this world or some purple haired dildo wearing niny prancing around.

It seems to me that as strange as this sounds if JoS was a simple National Socialist organization without spirituality. It would be more popular because the amount of research some of these guys do like say the Russian division on Death of Communism. Exposes a world-wide conspiracy. And yet JoS went there combined the two missing links and stated "National Socialism is political Satanism."

I'm guessing there might even be people who simply read the JoS and do not participate in anything religious or spiritual. They are just normal people looking to fix the World and fix their lives.

My biggest problem with what your saying is non of these organizations help or assist people nor themselves. It's just some sham narcissistic by product of people who are not dangerous to society on the contrary they would easily be killed at the slightest uprising. I think they are just fooling themselves and not engaging in a proper doctrine.

I know I make the JoS sound like the ultimate and only thing. I'm not but it seems to me like we have our shit straighter than even some of these physical coven guys that begs the question "WTF are they doing together physically". I mean hell even we are against physical meetings.

But the feeling I get is these guys are just doing something because there is nothing better to do. It's like me and meditation unfortunately; why do I meditate if it has never helped me out nor allowed me to transcend with say mindfulness and really delve deep. Because I got nothing better to do.

I will readily admit there is a side of me that is in the JoS; religion/politics because I got nothing better to do with my time. Sounds retarded but there is a spectrum to my side that admits it.

Anyways I hope you understand that your knowledge is good in fact you shed light on many negatives and your intrigue into JoS is quite right. But are you willing to swallow the red pill and go down the rabbit hole again except this time even deeper.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
Lucifer-LeGivorden
Posts: 9
Location: Maryland

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Lucifer-LeGivorden » Mon May 20, 2019 3:40 am

To Gear88, you sir are a poet, and you never offended me or insulted me . So no worries there. I'm going to take my time in fully responding to your post. But I just wanted to quickly say, that once again you certainly hit the nail on the proverbial head.

To Hoodedcobra. Thanks man, and yes I am reading through the site. There is allot of info to take in and it will just take time to work through it all.

Lastly Luciftias, Thanks man. Hope to show you how correct you are.
Keep up with the pack if you can! Just don't step in the doggy doo!!

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 169
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Mon May 20, 2019 11:20 am

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:yes I am reading through the site. There is allot of info to take in and it will just take time to work through it all.

I realize I came off quite heavy handed initially, assuming you were trying to put yourself above other newcomers here rather than take the time to read things. The main reason I mentioned "deprogramming" initially is due to the fact that most new members who show up here need to get the insanity of previous belief systems, such as xtianity, wicca, new age ideas, TST garbage, etc out of their system in order to figure out and be able to work with the new information, otherwise they'll have a mental block that just results in them trying to preach their version of things to everyone else around. As the HP mentioned there's a lot of loons who join the forums just to troll, so sometimes it's just hard to tell who's serious and who isn't.

Despite my harsh rhetoric previously I've got nothing against you really as long as you are willing to read and learn, and hear our arguments out. Best of luck with your studies.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

Bull Gotze
Posts: 95

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Bull Gotze » Mon May 20, 2019 2:28 pm

Scion of Atlantis wrote:
Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:yes I am reading through the site. There is allot of info to take in and it will just take time to work through it all.

I realize I came off quite heavy handed initially, assuming you were trying to put yourself above other newcomers here rather than take the time to read things. The main reason I mentioned "deprogramming" initially is due to the fact that most new members who show up here need to get the insanity of previous belief systems, such as xtianity, wicca, new age ideas, TST garbage, etc out of their system in order to figure out and be able to work with the new information, otherwise they'll have a mental block that just results in them trying to preach their version of things to everyone else around. As the HP mentioned there's a lot of loons who join the forums just to troll, so sometimes it's just hard to tell who's serious and who isn't.

Despite my harsh rhetoric previously I've got nothing against you really as long as you are willing to read and learn, and hear our arguments out. Best of luck with your studies.

He seems like a total larper cringelord. A former priest of such too it appears... You dont have pretend you dont know what this guy is all about. Just let him be...

FancyMancy
Posts: 2192

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby FancyMancy » Mon May 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:To Hoodedcobra. Thanks man, and yes I am reading through the site. There is allot of info to take in and it will just take time to work through it all.

There is still more to come! If your so-many-years' worth of learning is accurate, then I can be confident that you don't mind reading and going through a lot of things here. If you stay, then you could also provide other perspectives into 'other teachings', as well. For one reason or another, every genuine person who is willing to learn and advance and empower themselves, to teach the world to sing the tune of Spiritual Satanism, to free the world of the chains imposed upon us by the jew...are all here as part of a Natural set of processes which brought these energies of these people together, in one way or another. Each new, genuine person adds to the helpful, beneficial energies and strengthens the winz.

It takes certain types to be attracted to the actual truth of things. While many might not have delved deeply into all occult styles and types out there, the Soul of individuals attracts them, naturally, to certain things. For some, they need to learn a lot of information, and a lot of that is irrelevant and nonsense, whereas for others they can come to the actual reality quicker and directly. For some, it's a long and winding road, but we're all individuals and we have to get there at our own speed.

If you decide "Meh. It's nonsense and not for me", then fair enough. As I said in my previous reply to you, though - the proof is in the pudding. Consider it this way - the many different members on here and the crappy Yahoo! Groups are claiming many different things, some of which seem like Harry Potter of Sabrina, the Teenaged Witch, etc., seeming fantastic and imaginary... They might be wackos or they might just - just - be onto something. I can't speak for you nor anyone else, of course, but I'd prefer to not drink of that particular well... Bleat, bleat, bleat.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Lucifer-LeGivorden
Posts: 9
Location: Maryland

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Lucifer-LeGivorden » Mon May 20, 2019 4:47 pm

by Scion of Atlantis
I realize I came off quite heavy handed initially, assuming you were trying to put yourself above other newcomers here rather than take the time to read things. The main reason I mentioned "deprogramming" initially is due to the fact that most new members who show up here need to get the insanity of previous belief systems, such as xtianity, wicca, new age ideas, TST garbage, etc out of their system in order to figure out and be able to work with the new information, otherwise they'll have a mental block that just results in them trying to preach their version of things to everyone else around. As the HP mentioned there's a lot of loons who join the forums just to troll, so sometimes it's just hard to tell who's serious and who isn't.

Despite my harsh rhetoric previously I've got nothing against you really as long as you are willing to read and learn, and hear our arguments out. Best of luck with your studies.


Not a Problem man. I said my peace to the matter. Water under the bridge as far as I am concerned.

by Bull Gotze

He seems like a total larper cringelord. A former priest of such too it appears...


Former "Wiccan" High Priest yes, and legally ordain via ULC for legal purposes. But that is my business to worry about. And nope not a LARPer. Unless of course you count Magfed paintball LARPing. Hey a guy has to blow off steam somehow. I just happen to shoot people for fun to do it.


by FancyMancy

There is still more to come! If your so-many-years' worth of learning is accurate, then I can be confident that you don't mind reading and going through a lot of things here. If you stay, then you could also provide other perspectives into 'other teachings',


Thanks man, and yes I would be happy to share the third perspective on subjects. Just so long as minds are kept open as I have been asked to. Folks here in JoS need to simply remember that, just as they resist and scoff at the mainstream notions and established doctrines, the same can be said for the outside inward toward JoS.

I don't do that if I can help it. When I said I've been around for a long time with my boots on the ground, I meant it, and wasn't trying to talk myself up. I've learned not to judge, and listen to those who have walked before me, whether or not I like or agree with them personally. Age carries with it the burden of wisdom.

And no I don't mind taking my time to read through things. It will just take me a while longer as I do have a life off line to deal with. I.E. Being a Dad.

And i don't mind the different types of folks here and in other groups. Just so long as the bleat bleat bleating of the sheeple, gives way to the low howls and growls of the wolves in their midst.
Keep up with the pack if you can! Just don't step in the doggy doo!!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 1687
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon May 20, 2019 6:15 pm

http://Www.kabbalahexposed.com has most of the most important articles.
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

Image

Gear88
Posts: 256

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Gear88 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:41 pm

@Le-Givorden

I think one of the reasons why some people defend the JoS as the one and only. Is because they were the most suspicious of them both in their view of religions and the view of even coming to the JoS. Some of the best members probably avoided the JoS stating we are wrong and evil and yet here they are. Some of the members here talk about other groups and whatnot. And even delved into such groups and found the so-called Occult; so-called Satanic. Very underwhelming, I think one of the reasons why we are not popular is because it thrusts you back in time to a time before the enemy existed. It thrusts you back to early Pre-1945 time period. And further before hand we research stuff and delve into things that frankly might even scare other Satanic sects.

HP. Cobra mentioned to me extraterrestrial activities one time I posted. Websites like Bibliotechaplyades has such retarded levels of alien activities that it begs the question how any sane person would delve into it. Only a strong normal person who can read between newage hippie nonsense would even delve into it.

I guess what I'm trying to state is the JoS is so normal, so not off-the cuff, and so grounded in reality with National Socialism and Spiritual(Theistic, Traditional) Satanism. That the Weltanschaang is too strong for others.

Perhaps other Satanic sects feel like talking shit so they don't collapse on us. The sheer fact is besides typical judeo-bolshevism behind the scenes controlling these sects. These guys probably see us as being too much, too extreme, too plutonic. If we know anything about Pluto it's intense and my guess is JoS embodies Sun Trine Pluto and Moon Trine Pluto. Both the personality and emotional intensity.

Look at how many believe Hitler is a Christian. Well now go read some of the JoS and realize how much games Hitler played just to tear it down. Like Maxine stated on one video Himmler was a devout Satanist.

If we study the books from the likes of occultist like Guido, Wiligut, or Rahn. Tell me these guys aren't Satanist.

I think the biggest problem with other Satanic sects is they base themselves of a goyim aspect. A sub-human aspect, a degenerate aspect. Muh dik, muh pussy, muh feels, and we at the JoS are going Humans might be animals it's true but that doesn't mean we roll around the pig sty in the mud and eat like a judeo-bolshevised untermensch.

I'll leave this here and just state I think we are hated cause we choose not to murder ourselves nor our kind into such LARP'ing bullshit. I think we are hated cause we want to be better, do better, and become better. It's possible these guys view our freedom as too much. Like FancyMancy told me even if someone has a different opinion we understand and try and help but realize some people have different opinions. Like for example a member stating a Demon found his Succubus bad because she is too free and open sexually. So he asked him to please work it out and he stated okay I'll see what I can do about it.

Another possibility is these guys know we are the real Mccoy and they think we are Jewish not because we are Jewish but possibly because we are the Chosen ones. Apologizes if I sound too Matrixy like Neo but at some point in time beings of higher power do implement measures to retake the planet. So it's possible they are pissing up a storm based on not being as devout or as learned or as powerful as they deem themselves.

In the end they express fear and I've never felt fear from the JoS and yet I do feel fear from other Satanic sects why expose yourself to the public when 40-50-60% of the population will drive a sword into your body and rape your corpse for being in the evil things.

In the end I guess the question that pops up is "Why do others hate us if we are just another Satanic sect". Just like them we have rights to exist. What Nazism is too much, meditation is too much, rituals are too much. I just don't understand the fear others have. Begs the question why they are even Satanist in the first place.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 302
Location: Germany

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby NinRick » Mon May 20, 2019 8:44 pm

Bull Gotze wrote:
Scion of Atlantis wrote:
Lucifer-LeGivorden wrote:yes I am reading through the site. There is allot of info to take in and it will just take time to work through it all.

I realize I came off quite heavy handed initially, assuming you were trying to put yourself above other newcomers here rather than take the time to read things. The main reason I mentioned "deprogramming" initially is due to the fact that most new members who show up here need to get the insanity of previous belief systems, such as xtianity, wicca, new age ideas, TST garbage, etc out of their system in order to figure out and be able to work with the new information, otherwise they'll have a mental block that just results in them trying to preach their version of things to everyone else around. As the HP mentioned there's a lot of loons who join the forums just to troll, so sometimes it's just hard to tell who's serious and who isn't.

Despite my harsh rhetoric previously I've got nothing against you really as long as you are willing to read and learn, and hear our arguments out. Best of luck with your studies.

He seems like a total larper cringelord. A former priest of such too it appears... You dont have pretend you dont know what this guy is all about. Just let him be...

You do not know him my brother.
This is place of LEARNING, we have to help EVERYONE who seeks truth. Just think about it.
You know virtually NOTHING about him, so get off of your high horse and be polite.

We have to set the example my brother.
Afterall we are Satanist.
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 302
Location: Germany

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby NinRick » Mon May 20, 2019 8:55 pm

Welcome new friend :D
Just ignore my Brothers and Sisters if they want to diss you.
They think that you think that you are better but if they attack you they only show that they think like that.

This is a place of LEARNING and TRUTH, EVERYONE (Satans people, obviously not the enemy) who wants to learn is more than welcome here. Well I guess that is what Satan wants.

I am pretty sure that you are already familiar with meditation and magick. However I am pretty sure that you will have MUCH FUN here and learn new things :D

Our members learn from our High Priests who directly learn from Satan and our Gods. Also many members are able to communicate with our Gods. With communicate I mean They can hear and see them. (Of course the Gods are able to tell you things in infinite ways, they changed the physical world to tell me things, probably because I am pretty dense and would understand the other way xD)

Also our members make GREAT progress and pretty quick aswell.

I am glad to see you here you really seem to be a hard working, and decent man.

So welcome and enjoy the stay and the learning. :)
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
Venus Orion
Posts: 4
Location: Solar Realms of the Outer Spiritual World

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Venus Orion » Tue May 21, 2019 3:49 am

I think this says it all: "Could you give me a brief rundown of the basic jargon here. I noticed you used the term "SS family", could you clarify this please?"

You don't know what family means.

And you talk about how you are some kind of 'High Priest'. Makes me immediately suspicious.

Because you don't understand the concept of family.

But ok. You are a 'good motivated educated person' who truly 'wants to learn and grow'.
Alrighty then.

Far be it from me to bitch at a 'good person' and driving 'good people' away. Wouldn't want to be doing THAT.

Though...forgive me but...how can you not understand the concept of family?

What 'clarification' does one need to understand that?

Just asking.

Hey, if you are legit wanting to join us, then welcome. Forgive me for being doubting. its just, trying to pump yourself up by saying you are some kind of High Priest...is kind of a turn off. But hey, maybe I'm too cynical. Forgive me.
Theres music playing
Wonderful, heart stopping music
When you hear it you realize
You've been asleep all your life
Because what it does is it wakes you up
Suddenly and completely

User avatar
Lucifer-LeGivorden
Posts: 9
Location: Maryland

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Lucifer-LeGivorden » Tue May 21, 2019 4:08 pm

Venus Orion wrote:I think this says it all: "Could you give me a brief rundown of the basic jargon here. I noticed you used the term "SS family", could you clarify this please?"

You don't know what family means.

And you talk about how you are some kind of 'High Priest'. Makes me immediately suspicious.

Because you don't understand the concept of family.

But ok. You are a 'good motivated educated person' who truly 'wants to learn and grow'.
Alrighty then.

Far be it from me to bitch at a 'good person' and driving 'good people' away. Wouldn't want to be doing THAT.

Though...forgive me but...how can you not understand the concept of family?

What 'clarification' does one need to understand that?

Just asking.

Hey, if you are legit wanting to join us, then welcome. Forgive me for being doubting. its just, trying to pump yourself up by saying you are some kind of High Priest...is kind of a turn off. But hey, maybe I'm too cynical. Forgive me.


Hey no prob man. I would be suspicious too. It's only being smart.

I am an EX- Wiccan High Priest. I still hold my legal ordainment from ULC though for various legal purposes.

As I said before, I wasn't trying to "strut my stuff", just being honest about my general background. I find things go easier when folks are honest about who they are and what they've done. Would you not agree?

I wasn't confused about the family bit. I was asking about the SS part. I wasn't just going to jump to any conclusions on it's meaning, as I would have gone the logical National Socialist route and thought Schutzstaffel. Simply put, I figured it was better to ask than assume ignorantly.

If you're still skeptical about me, heck if anyone is, for that matter, just ask me, and I'll give my full rundown with pics, vids (including the cringeworthy wrestling ones ;) ), books and certifications. Contrary to most folks on the net, I have nothing to hide, and generally don't.
Keep up with the pack if you can! Just don't step in the doggy doo!!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 1687
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue May 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Venus Orion wrote:"Could you give me a brief rundown of the basic jargon here. I noticed you used the term "SS family", could you clarify this please?"

"SS family", not just "family" by itself. As in asking what the SS acronym stands for in relation to the family. Obviously everyone who speaks english knows what family means, but adding in the "SS" adjective adds another meaning to it that you won't understand if you don't know what we mean by SS.

And a high priest of one of those other organizations, he said only for legal reasons. Probably something like to be able to do Satanic weddings instead of having to do jewish weddings. Because in many places a wedding is not considered valid if a priest does not do it, but it doesn't say it can't be a Satanic priest. But I'm just guessing with that, he could have done it for a totally different reason. But either way, he never claimed to consider himself a high priest here; he just said he was a high priest in other organizations to show how dedicated he is to trying to learn and grow. Not just some loser drifting around, there's a motivation in him.

If you just relax, slow down, and FEEL instead of just angrily thinking, you can feel a person's soul energy and motivations and you will feel what kind of a person they are, how sincere they are, and what their true goals are. But this feeling is from the right side of the brain, and the high-energy focused logical part you're used to using is the left side of the brain. So if you slow down and relax a bit better, the left will relax and allow the right to become more active, your intuition will strengthen, and you will be able to feel much clearer what is really happening. Actually feeling and knowing what a situation is is much better than just trying to guess, and then judging based on just your own possibly incorrect or irrelevant guessing.
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

Image

Hoarfrost
Posts: 12

Re: Not sure where to put this. Allow me to introduce myself.

Postby Hoarfrost » Tue May 21, 2019 4:53 pm

Venus Orion wrote:...

I'm pretty sure he was just asking what 'SS' and other acronyms stand for, not what the concept of family means.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Academic Scholar, Google [Bot] and 17 guests