Answers To Everything

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
sunrise
Posts: 154

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby sunrise » Sat May 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
luis wrote:
sunrise wrote:
Is very very simple to get a GF

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

no philosophy, no strategies, no crap. There is somebody for everybody. You don't need to learn how to speak with anybody. on the contrary as this will work as camouflage. sooner or later they will figure out the entire YOU. be yourself right from the beginning (Of course with few adjustments, amendments, social manners related), but the VERY ESSENCE OF YOU, LET IT BE and however will appreciate you, as you are, with good and bad, WILL APPRECIATE YOU AS YOU ARE. There is somebody for everybody, I repeat.

THat's it. simple. if you haven't found yet a GF means that you don't know where to search for one. focus on WHERE, and that's it.
don't overcomplicate small issues

and seriously now SERIOUSLY let's stop doing this shit, like putting ALL the blame on the jews for entire small things. IT IS LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY.

I'll add another one
3. Do a fucking spell to attract the perfect one
And in this way it's really easy.

About the jews i don't fully agree with you. It is their fault even for these small things. If we lived in a Satanic world many would have found the perfect partner, job whatever right away instead many suffer for these 'small' things. We are SS and we have magick but many don't have this...and on top of this we are 'weird' because we have ideology that many don't have so it's harder to get the perfect one. We have to work our butt of for a job, do meditations, do spiritual warfare, online warfare and fix our lifes. This is because of the jews. Heck even the bad wather is because of the jews, i remember reading that when the reptilian attacked the axis (?) of our planet changed and before we had a better wather.


Agreed Luis. It is ALL their fault and the world is seeing it.



I agree with you in a deep sense about the jews fault, indeed. The enemy influence was damaging all aspects of life no matter how big or small in some perspectives.

still,

The only thing that I wanted to highlight, with all due respect, was that ridiculous extreme where we, as superior beings, as an example, forget to flush to toiler and assume that a jew might be responsable for it, that's all.

I am the type of person that, even when I fall a victim of a massive act, I would first blame myself - it is just an act of mature responsibility - I, myself, allowed to be fooled and entrusted myself blindly in a person or situation; I DIDN'T MANAGE CORRECTLY IT, ETC.
I point the finger first at me;
It did helped me grow. I know it might sound too much for some, but this is me, I become careful and watching thanks to this attitude in life.

I don't want for us to get lazy or don't do anything to improve and assume that whenever something bad is going on in your life or doesn't work accordingly, is to blame the enemy.

You need to find your way out, no matter the circumstances, this is what makes us superior - overcoming challenges. But again, this doesn't mean the world is not in a mess because of the jews. I need to point this out.

The mess in the world which is affecting small or big aspects of life is due to the jews. Undoubtedly, but guys really, we cannot let this sneak in our head to the point where nothing is our fault like nothing.

I am afraid that having this mindset, we will give up on many things once something doesn't work fine assuming that jews are to blame.

That's all. I don't want to go INTO EXTREMES.

FancyMancy
Posts: 2967

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby FancyMancy » Sat May 11, 2019 2:47 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Well, I don't think he wants to wait 30+ years to find a partner lol!


The Gods themselves will be back in 20 years. So not sure where your getting that.

I don’t think they are gonna put bath houses as soon as they arrive on earth, that would be delusional to think.

The expulsion of street-curb/public-swimming-pool-shitters will need to happen first...
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat May 11, 2019 6:46 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Well, I don't think he wants to wait 30+ years to find a partner lol!


The Gods themselves will be back in 20 years. So not sure where your getting that.

I don’t think they are gonna put bath houses as soon as they arrive on earth, that would be delusional to think.



No, maybe the fourth reich that will be here first though hmm?
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat May 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Shael wrote:
Aquarius wrote:I don’t think they are gonna put bath houses as soon as they arrive on earth, that would be delusional to think.
To be fair here, if you look at how quickly the Third Reich had advanced back then I would imagine that, under guidance of the Gods, we would change things very quickly and those "bath houses" could also be easily introduced within a short amount of time.



EXACTLY. I didnt expect the Gods to come for another 100years after the fourth reich. WE will set this world straight. The Gods will come after we have won. Honestly though if people are too weak minded to think towards the future and just want to go run out now and grab someone because they have to have sex and are too pathetic to be alone, then more power to them. I would rather be alone as I have for years, then just oh I have to be with someone because im too weak to like myself alone, waah.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Aquarius
Posts: 3312

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aquarius » Sat May 11, 2019 7:20 pm

Shael wrote:
Aquarius wrote:I don’t think they are gonna put bath houses as soon as they arrive on earth, that would be delusional to think.
To be fair here, if you look at how quickly the Third Reich had advanced back then I would imagine that, under guidance of the Gods, we would change things very quickly and those "bath houses" could also be easily introduced within a short amount of time.

Yeah, and I hope for that, but who knows what’s gonna happen. A war could start, anything really.. All we know is that the Gods are coming back in 20 years, we don’t actually what is gonna happen exactly in that period.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

luis
Posts: 2167

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby luis » Sat May 11, 2019 7:34 pm

sunrise wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
luis wrote:I'll add another one
3. Do a fucking spell to attract the perfect one
And in this way it's really easy.

About the jews i don't fully agree with you. It is their fault even for these small things. If we lived in a Satanic world many would have found the perfect partner, job whatever right away instead many suffer for these 'small' things. We are SS and we have magick but many don't have this...and on top of this we are 'weird' because we have ideology that many don't have so it's harder to get the perfect one. We have to work our butt of for a job, do meditations, do spiritual warfare, online warfare and fix our lifes. This is because of the jews. Heck even the bad wather is because of the jews, i remember reading that when the reptilian attacked the axis (?) of our planet changed and before we had a better wather.


Agreed Luis. It is ALL their fault and the world is seeing it.



I agree with you in a deep sense about the jews fault, indeed. The enemy influence was damaging all aspects of life no matter how big or small in some perspectives.

still,

The only thing that I wanted to highlight, with all due respect, was that ridiculous extreme where we, as superior beings, as an example, forget to flush to toiler and assume that a jew might be responsable for it, that's all.

I am the type of person that, even when I fall a victim of a massive act, I would first blame myself - it is just an act of mature responsibility - I, myself, allowed to be fooled and entrusted myself blindly in a person or situation; I DIDN'T MANAGE CORRECTLY IT, ETC.
I point the finger first at me;
It did helped me grow. I know it might sound too much for some, but this is me, I become careful and watching thanks to this attitude in life.

I don't want for us to get lazy or don't do anything to improve and assume that whenever something bad is going on in your life or doesn't work accordingly, is to blame the enemy.

You need to find your way out, no matter the circumstances, this is what makes us superior - overcoming challenges. But again, this doesn't mean the world is not in a mess because of the jews. I need to point this out.

The mess in the world which is affecting small or big aspects of life is due to the jews. Undoubtedly, but guys really, we cannot let this sneak in our head to the point where nothing is our fault like nothing.

I am afraid that having this mindset, we will give up on many things once something doesn't work fine assuming that jews are to blame.

That's all. I don't want to go INTO EXTREMES.

Of course i get what you mean. I'm just saying life would be easy if the jews were not around... obviously if you shut yourself in you can't blame the jews if you don't have friends or a partner because you choosed to shut yourself in but at the same time the jews made life so difficult that for many is hard to find good friend and a good partner but obviously by shutting yourself in you are only making things worse and this is your fault not really the jews.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4135

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat May 11, 2019 11:55 pm

What HPS Maxine said wasn't to be used as a reason to create a "Jehovah's Witnesses Rupture in 20 years" watchtower mentality. This is what some people are doing.

How they will intervene is up to them, not up to what people think of it. Tarnishing the above and creating science fiction stories isn't respectful or mature either.

Ie, do your thing, we do our best, we win this by our own efforts, and just keep this on the back of your mind, and don't be a piece of useless crap for 20 years and just wait for them to pick you off some sidewalk in "Rupture and Save You from Your Sins" like scenario because this is just stupid, and this is not how it will happen.

The Gods are going to help us because this world is going really wrong, not come here to drink coffee and go to the shopping mall with people to buy colors for their nails.

The enemy and some Rabbis have also said the same since 2012 that things are going to get "Heated". According to the rabbi that I won't name, he was terrified, and he says that "Things will become extremely hard" (for the jews) and that possibly only those "who practice the kabbalah may survive". Putting one and one together the jews are going to have it in and the wise ones know it.

The above also about any kabbalah will not stand, but this just shows they are intensifying their efforts to keep the plantation they have on this planet afloat. The wiser ones are obviously worried, while some know what is going to come at them.

Aliens won't intervene harder to just LARP around, but help us and/or fight their way through the progress or deterioration of our civilizations.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun May 12, 2019 12:05 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:What HPS Maxine said wasn't to create a "Jehovah's Witnesses Rupture in 20 years" watchtower mentality. This is what some people are doing.

How they will intervene is up to them, not up to what people think of it. Tarnishing the above and creating science fiction stories isn't respectful or mature either.

Ie, do your thing, we do our best, we win this by our own efforts, and just keep this on the back of your mind, and don't be a piece of useless crap for 20 years and just wait for them to pick you off some sidewalk in "Rupture and Save You from Your Sins" like scenario because this is just stupid, and this is not how it will happen.

The Gods are going to help us because this world is going really wrong, not come here to drink coffee and go to the shopping mall with people to buy colors for their nails.

The enemy and some Rabbis have also said the same since 2012 that things are going to get "Heated". According to the rabbi that I won't name, he was terrified, and he says that "Things will become extremely hard" (for the jews) and that possibly only those "who practice the kabbalah may survive". Putting one and one together the jews are going to have it in and the wise ones know it.

Aliens won't intervene harder to just LARP around, but help us and/or fight their way through the progress or deterioration of our civilizations.


I could give a shit less about that. What im looking forward too is the fact that the fourth reich will be here soon and we will build these things ourselves.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4135

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:10 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:....


I could give a shit less about that. What im looking forward too is the fact that the fourth reich will be here soon and we will build these things ourselves.


Exactly. If anything, this only means "Double your efforts" as far as we are concerned. This is to empower us.

The enemy has been quite fast dropping and we just need to keep this up. So far none of their creep methods have been permanent or manifest for very long. The RTR's have been doing the work that is required.

HAIL SATAN!
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

luis
Posts: 2167

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby luis » Sun May 12, 2019 7:47 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:....


I could give a shit less about that. What im looking forward too is the fact that the fourth reich will be here soon and we will build these things ourselves.


Exactly. If anything, this only means "Double your efforts" as far as we are concerned. This is to empower us.

The enemy has been quite fast dropping and we just need to keep this up. So far none of their creep methods have been permanent or manifest for very long. The RTR's have been doing the work that is required.

HAIL SATAN!

Basicaly as i've understood we have to work hard to fix this planet enough (like helping exposing the jews, make Spiritual Satanism more popular and so on) and then the God's will come to help us advance further. Am i right?

Usthepeople666
Posts: 43

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Usthepeople666 » Sun May 12, 2019 9:49 am

Hello
I have some questions
I do the RTR daily and do believe the Jews are the real problem but I have some doubts
If the white man is really the best there is then why did they (European countries) invade and destory the culture of their "colonies" . They used labour free of cost or paying so less the servants didn't even have enough money to buy food.
I am from India and we were ruled by the British for really long. They destroyed our country completely and are not even sorry for what they did.
I ask if the white race is really the God's race why would they attack and destroy India a country which was so satanic in terms of their beliefs at that point of time.
If it's all about capitalism then why some people on this site demand for a minimum salary so that everyone can live comfortably. Does this minimum wage only apply to the whites ? And let all other people burn and die like it happened during the colonial times.
This is just a question. I just want the answers not saying that jews are good or the whites are bad.
Just need the answer
Thank you

Aquarius
Posts: 3312

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aquarius » Sun May 12, 2019 9:57 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Shael wrote:
Aquarius wrote:I don’t think they are gonna put bath houses as soon as they arrive on earth, that would be delusional to think.
To be fair here, if you look at how quickly the Third Reich had advanced back then I would imagine that, under guidance of the Gods, we would change things very quickly and those "bath houses" could also be easily introduced within a short amount of time.



EXACTLY. I didnt expect the Gods to come for another 100years after the fourth reich. WE will set this world straight. The Gods will come after we have won. Honestly though if people are too weak minded to think towards the future and just want to go run out now and grab someone because they have to have sex and are too pathetic to be alone, then more power to them. I would rather be alone as I have for years, then just oh I have to be with someone because im too weak to like myself alone, waah.
Or a person could just do a working to attract a suitable partner for themselves... seriously, your elitistic mindset about this subject doesent apply to everybody, wanna be alone? Then stay alone, but other people may wanna have friends that arent just pathetic goyim, or partners.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Way_Seeker666
Posts: 68

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Way_Seeker666 » Sun May 12, 2019 1:06 pm

darkmonkey666 wrote:I have been doing the Rtr 8 to 13 times each day over the last week and intend to keep blasting them. I am down with this. I have been attacked a lot over the past 3 days. I don't care this is fun I spit in the face of the greys I want a Satanic world. Earlier when I was about to type "the Jews are genetically engineered by evil extraterrestrials" literally the browser closed and everything else on my phone worked fine but when I clicked on it nothing would happen for a minute. I encourage you all to fight and to take them down.


Just in case this needs to be said, make sure to VERY thoroughly clean your soul when doing so much. Some of what seems to be attacks could be what's coming to the surface to be cleaned out. The other day I was literally engulfed in deep and intense almost unbearable rage, it felt awful and not like it was my own. But using the descending light technique made it all vanish instantly, I was totally fine after that. This was from doing the RTR many times a day.

Shael
Posts: 1360

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Shael » Sun May 12, 2019 6:01 pm

Usthepeople666 wrote:Hello
I have some questions
I do the RTR daily and do believe the Jews are the real problem but I have some doubts
If the white man is really the best there is then why did they (European countries) invade and destory the culture of their "colonies" . They used labour free of cost or paying so less the servants didn't even have enough money to buy food.
I am from India and we were ruled by the British for really long. They destroyed our country completely and are not even sorry for what they did.
I ask if the white race is really the God's race why would they attack and destroy India a country which was so satanic in terms of their beliefs at that point of time.
If it's all about capitalism then why some people on this site demand for a minimum salary so that everyone can live comfortably. Does this minimum wage only apply to the whites ? And let all other people burn and die like it happened during the colonial times.
This is just a question. I just want the answers not saying that jews are good or the whites are bad.
Just need the answer
Thank you
The ones who did these things are not "whites", but rather Jews with white skin. They are merely using the white race as a scapegoat for their crimes, as usual.
Read the Joy of Satan website in full, as it answers questions like these and many more.
http://satanisgod.org
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

Aquarius
Posts: 3312

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aquarius » Sun May 12, 2019 6:55 pm

Usthepeople666 wrote:Hello
I have some questions
I do the RTR daily and do believe the Jews are the real problem but I have some doubts
If the white man is really the best there is then why did they (European countries) invade and destory the culture of their "colonies" . They used labour free of cost or paying so less the servants didn't even have enough money to buy food.
I am from India and we were ruled by the British for really long. They destroyed our country completely and are not even sorry for what they did.
I ask if the white race is really the God's race why would they attack and destroy India a country which was so satanic in terms of their beliefs at that point of time.
If it's all about capitalism then why some people on this site demand for a minimum salary so that everyone can live comfortably. Does this minimum wage only apply to the whites ? And let all other people burn and die like it happened during the colonial times.
This is just a question. I just want the answers not saying that jews are good or the whites are bad.
Just need the answer
Thank you
Behind all of this crap you accuse the White Race of there's the hand of a jew, the british were under the control of the rothschild and all these disgusting wars that whites waged on whites it was because of disgusting xianity created by none other than the jew.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

FancyMancy
Posts: 2967

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby FancyMancy » Sun May 12, 2019 7:29 pm

Usthepeople666 wrote:Hello
I have some questions
I do the RTR daily and do believe the Jews are the real problem but I have some doubts
If the white man is really the best there is then why did they (European countries) invade and destory the culture of their "colonies" . They used labour free of cost or paying so less the servants didn't even have enough money to buy food.
I am from India and we were ruled by the British for really long. They destroyed our country completely and are not even sorry for what they did.
I ask if the white race is really the God's race why would they attack and destroy India a country which was so satanic in terms of their beliefs at that point of time.
If it's all about capitalism then why some people on this site demand for a minimum salary so that everyone can live comfortably. Does this minimum wage only apply to the whites ? And let all other people burn and die like it happened during the colonial times.
This is just a question. I just want the answers not saying that jews are good or the whites are bad.
Just need the answer
Thank you

The World has been raped by the jew throughout the last few thousand years. White people were sheep, following "god" (the jew) and being unable to know the actual truth of things. The jew is not White; it is jewish.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun May 12, 2019 8:19 pm

Usthepeople666 wrote:Hello
I have some questions
I do the RTR daily and do believe the Jews are the real problem but I have some doubts
If the white man is really the best there is then why did they (European countries) invade and destory the culture of their "colonies" . They used labour free of cost or paying so less the servants didn't even have enough money to buy food.
I am from India and we were ruled by the British for really long. They destroyed our country completely and are not even sorry for what they did.
I ask if the white race is really the God's race why would they attack and destroy India a country which was so satanic in terms of their beliefs at that point of time.
If it's all about capitalism then why some people on this site demand for a minimum salary so that everyone can live comfortably. Does this minimum wage only apply to the whites ? And let all other people burn and die like it happened during the colonial times.
This is just a question. I just want the answers not saying that jews are good or the whites are bad.
Just need the answer
Thank you



How many sermons and stuff have you actually read so far on the forum?

You say you believe the Jews are the real problem but this reply clearly says that you know absolutely nothing about them.

If you wage war, what do you need to know?
You'd want to know your enemies secrets, so you send spies to mix with them and join their ranks and such. Get to know their plans.

Now what the Jew has done, is take over the system and destroy it from within. They are the ones that rule.
The ones who made xianity, islam. The religions that absolutely destroy anything natural, scientific, or knowledgeable.
There were many illiterate people in the middle ages. Let alone how many would have even known how to write?

Rather than making it all sound like a joke and 'its all whiteys fault' read and study a bit more, alright?

Because what you're saying is like saying.. I made a mistake but it is HIS fault.
See the ridiculousness of that example?
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4135

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun May 12, 2019 9:10 pm

It's always interesting and even funny that all people since forever have slavery and also for documented history like 2000+ years, but the issue becomes only when White people do it.

Are you aware of your own history and how you kept 90% of your own people as what we can broadly define as "Slaves" for 2000 years for what appears to be zero outcome of it?

The problem isn't when African tribes enslave one another for like 5000 years, no. This never happened. The problem is if some "Whites" (aka jews basically, not even Whites in reality) end up there and make "Slavery".

If you want to ask the serious questions about slavery do not only get focused on the gibs and Muh Britons, but look into more important reasons as to why this is the case since the advent of all known history, and what validity it has in that. Before "Whitey" was any problem, that is.

Then the more you study you will understand that Whites actually practiced the most 'Humane' forms of so called "Slavery", and that when this wasn't the case, it was due to external factors, such as jews.

After you do this, compare the "Slavery" under "Whites", with the "Slavery under our own loving compatriots, LOL" and tell me if "Slavery" is a White problem or something else.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun May 12, 2019 9:32 pm

Its because everyone is taught the Jewish Marxist version of history which is political propaganda by the Jews and since many people are ignorant of history and trained to accept the authority of the establishment without thinking twice due to the social conditioning of the enemy that is what happens.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun May 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Europe was taken over by the Jewish elites with the Catholic Church in numerous wars which killed millions of Europeans. Then the Feudal system was installed which erased the history of Europeans and gave them the Jewish cult that set up and ran the slave society in which the majority of Europeans were made slaves to the small land owning nobility which was the sword arm of the Jewish run Church.

After social events created a series of brutal wars launched by the Catholic Church against the nobility that was rebelling against their grip this created a new series of social movements and with some advancements technologically the social order started to change into the Enlightenment. From here nations like England became independent of the Catholic Church in a series of wars and religious massacres that would make your hair stand on end.

However William of Orange marched on England and became King he was banked rolled by the Jewish bankers in Holland and in 1690 when he became King he allowed the Jews back into England. The Jews worked to take over England and by 1815 they owned the entire Banking system and were in control of England. The Rothschilds and then a series of Jewish elites ran the British Empire. The period of colonization of India was a looting operation by the Jews who sucked the energy out of India into the Jews hands.

The same Jews used that cheap labour in India to ship the British economy to India and elsewhere with "Free Trade" the globalization of the British economy to make more money. They destroyed much of the economy of developing England and forced thousands of people into debtor labour prisons with their Jewish run economy. In many places like London one in five women were forced to become prostitutes to feed themselves and their children because their husbands where worked to death in Jewish owned slave factories. This is why there was a mass exodus of people out of England to Australia, South Africa and North America. Everyone of my family that left England did so because it was that or starve or be working poor for life due to the Jewish run system.

The original East Indian Company that started the looting and colonization of India that lead to the Sepoy revolt in the 1850's the lead to the creation of the Raj, where all Jewish created and run international corporations that where created by Sephardic Jews in Holland who had been expelled from Spain and England before. This company also ran the slave trade of Black Africans and Whites from Ireland and England who where sold into slavery by Jewish puppet Cromwell and all worked to death in Jewish sugar cane, slave plantations in the New World.

Everyone is getting Jewed.


Usthepeople666 wrote:Hello
I have some questions
I do the RTR daily and do believe the Jews are the real problem but I have some doubts
If the white man is really the best there is then why did they (European countries) invade and destory the culture of their "colonies" . They used labour free of cost or paying so less the servants didn't even have enough money to buy food.
I am from India and we were ruled by the British for really long. They destroyed our country completely and are not even sorry for what they did.
I ask if the white race is really the God's race why would they attack and destroy India a country which was so satanic in terms of their beliefs at that point of time.
If it's all about capitalism then why some people on this site demand for a minimum salary so that everyone can live comfortably. Does this minimum wage only apply to the whites ? And let all other people burn and die like it happened during the colonial times.
This is just a question. I just want the answers not saying that jews are good or the whites are bad.
Just need the answer
Thank you

darkmonkey666
Posts: 482

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby darkmonkey666 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:44 am

Way_Seeker666 wrote:
darkmonkey666 wrote:I have been doing the Rtr 8 to 13 times each day over the last week and intend to keep blasting them. I am down with this. I have been attacked a lot over the past 3 days. I don't care this is fun I spit in the face of the greys I want a Satanic world. Earlier when I was about to type "the Jews are genetically engineered by evil extraterrestrials" literally the browser closed and everything else on my phone worked fine but when I clicked on it nothing would happen for a minute. I encourage you all to fight and to take them down.


Just in case this needs to be said, make sure to VERY thoroughly clean your soul when doing so much. Some of what seems to be attacks could be what's coming to the surface to be cleaned out. The other day I was literally engulfed in deep and intense almost unbearable rage, it felt awful and not like it was my own. But using the descending light technique made it all vanish instantly, I was totally fine after that. This was from doing the RTR many times a day.


I will do that. To be honest my main motivation is so I can have friends and a partner who can understand me and not be alone in my thinking about life so I want to bring about Satan's world quicker as well. I will clean my aura. I don't know if this is selfish or not but it motivates me so I am using that as motivation.

Savitar
Posts: 179

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Savitar » Mon May 13, 2019 10:44 am

The Rothschilds were major stock holders in the East-India Company.

https://www.rothschildarchive.org/colle ... _list_1815
"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon May 13, 2019 12:09 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Shael wrote:To be fair here, if you look at how quickly the Third Reich had advanced back then I would imagine that, under guidance of the Gods, we would change things very quickly and those "bath houses" could also be easily introduced within a short amount of time.



EXACTLY. I didnt expect the Gods to come for another 100years after the fourth reich. WE will set this world straight. The Gods will come after we have won. Honestly though if people are too weak minded to think towards the future and just want to go run out now and grab someone because they have to have sex and are too pathetic to be alone, then more power to them. I would rather be alone as I have for years, then just oh I have to be with someone because im too weak to like myself alone, waah.
Or a person could just do a working to attract a suitable partner for themselves... seriously, your elitistic mindset about this subject doesent apply to everybody, wanna be alone? Then stay alone, but other people may wanna have friends that arent just pathetic goyim, or partners.


My Elitist mindset, whats that not being a child who loves myself alone and doesnt need someone else to feel secure with myself. That I would rather be alone and wait for the person I would truly love then just grab anyone because I cant handle being alone.

Yeah thats called maturity, it comes with age. You'll get there.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Aquarius
Posts: 3312

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aquarius » Mon May 13, 2019 12:57 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:

EXACTLY. I didnt expect the Gods to come for another 100years after the fourth reich. WE will set this world straight. The Gods will come after we have won. Honestly though if people are too weak minded to think towards the future and just want to go run out now and grab someone because they have to have sex and are too pathetic to be alone, then more power to them. I would rather be alone as I have for years, then just oh I have to be with someone because im too weak to like myself alone, waah.
Or a person could just do a working to attract a suitable partner for themselves... seriously, your elitistic mindset about this subject doesent apply to everybody, wanna be alone? Then stay alone, but other people may wanna have friends that arent just pathetic goyim, or partners.


My Elitist mindset, whats that not being a child who loves myself alone and doesnt need someone else to feel secure with myself. That I would rather be alone and wait for the person I would truly love then just grab anyone because I cant handle being alone.

Yeah thats called maturity, it comes with age. You'll get there.

And that’s why I suggested to do a working to find a suitable partner for yourself, but you just prefer to not read that right?
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:39 pm

The Raj was a push and pull between the Jewish overlords and their Christian program golems and the normal English civil servants of the Empire who just wanted people in India to have clean water, roads and hospitals.

The solders of the English army where poor people who's only choice was to enter the Army as a job and many of them would not live out their service. Many of my family members served in the Royal Army for that reason. It was that or starve.

However something to notice during the Sepoy revolt the Sikh's and Hindu's did not join the revolt, because they found out it was a Muslim Jihad to put the Mogul Empire back into power they sided with the British and the Sikh's who had been conquered in the Anglo-Sikh wars, fought with the British instead.

Everyone in India preferred the rule of the British Empire over the Moguls.


Savitar wrote:The Rothschilds were major stock holders in the East-India Company.

https://www.rothschildarchive.org/colle ... _list_1815

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4135

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:06 pm

Daryna wrote:I do not need a help, I want live absolutely neutrally, but I dedicated, how to dedicate back? I want be for myself. I want be not satanist. I like live by itself :)


Disappointment on not finding a sugar daddy or something?

If you do not want to be with Satan, by all means, feel free. I mean with the abomination unmoderated messages I have seen, it only would make sense.

Is now the one who you planned to use as a Sugardaddy also meant to run behind you and beg you for your soul?

If you want to be with Satan and at your first day you larp around to go learn hebrew, maybe this is for a reason of your longings?

You will have to get more serious with this if you want to be with Satan it is that simple.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

Way_Seeker666
Posts: 68

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Way_Seeker666 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:15 pm

darkmonkey666 wrote:
Way_Seeker666 wrote:
darkmonkey666 wrote:I have been doing the Rtr 8 to 13 times each day over the last week and intend to keep blasting them. I am down with this. I have been attacked a lot over the past 3 days. I don't care this is fun I spit in the face of the greys I want a Satanic world. Earlier when I was about to type "the Jews are genetically engineered by evil extraterrestrials" literally the browser closed and everything else on my phone worked fine but when I clicked on it nothing would happen for a minute. I encourage you all to fight and to take them down.


Just in case this needs to be said, make sure to VERY thoroughly clean your soul when doing so much. Some of what seems to be attacks could be what's coming to the surface to be cleaned out. The other day I was literally engulfed in deep and intense almost unbearable rage, it felt awful and not like it was my own. But using the descending light technique made it all vanish instantly, I was totally fine after that. This was from doing the RTR many times a day.


I will do that. To be honest my main motivation is so I can have friends and a partner who can understand me and not be alone in my thinking about life so I want to bring about Satan's world quicker as well. I will clean my aura. I don't know if this is selfish or not but it motivates me so I am using that as motivation.



I'm sure we all want that, it's natural, and I don't think it really matters if your main motivation is "selfish". You know this is the right thing to do and use what motivates you to do it so don't worry.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon May 13, 2019 9:04 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Or a person could just do a working to attract a suitable partner for themselves... seriously, your elitistic mindset about this subject doesent apply to everybody, wanna be alone? Then stay alone, but other people may wanna have friends that arent just pathetic goyim, or partners.


My Elitist mindset, whats that not being a child who loves myself alone and doesnt need someone else to feel secure with myself. That I would rather be alone and wait for the person I would truly love then just grab anyone because I cant handle being alone.

Yeah thats called maturity, it comes with age. You'll get there.

And that’s why I suggested to do a working to find a suitable partner for yourself, but you just prefer to not read that right?


I was addressing the Mindset, where have I ever said to not doing a working? You ignored that when first commenting.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 187
Location: 高天原

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Mon May 13, 2019 10:39 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:

EXACTLY. I didnt expect the Gods to come for another 100years after the fourth reich. WE will set this world straight. The Gods will come after we have won. Honestly though if people are too weak minded to think towards the future and just want to go run out now and grab someone because they have to have sex and are too pathetic to be alone, then more power to them. I would rather be alone as I have for years, then just oh I have to be with someone because im too weak to like myself alone, waah.
Or a person could just do a working to attract a suitable partner for themselves... seriously, your elitistic mindset about this subject doesent apply to everybody, wanna be alone? Then stay alone, but other people may wanna have friends that arent just pathetic goyim, or partners.


My Elitist mindset, whats that not being a child who loves myself alone and doesnt need someone else to feel secure with myself. That I would rather be alone and wait for the person I would truly love then just grab anyone because I cant handle being alone.

Yeah thats called maturity, it comes with age. You'll get there.


Aldrick, sometimes I think you can be a bit much but regarding this I agree with you.

I can see that some people just can't feel secure about themselves without someone standing by their side regardless of what kind of person they are. Its why we end up with race mixed couples (along with the fact that the Jew of course does whatever they can to promote it). Putting this aside though, I believe there is a difference between feeling overwhelmed by isolation vs feeling overwhelmed by the need for acceptance by others. I myself am similar in regards to how I see relationships, romantic and platonic alike. Beyond the simple superficial surface deep social interactions, I keep any true and real relationship behind strict conditions which end up leaving me with basically no one that I can call "friend" let alone a lover. That being said at times I do feel the desire for companionship and yet I am also fine and somewhat accepting of my current situation. For some this might be too difficult but to me I enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with this solitude. The forums and the Gods are enough for me 'right now'. This will change in the future after many difficult battles have passed and we have freed this world but for now this is just fine for me. I will do a working eventually but its not a priority as there are more important matters to me.

I have interacted with many people, goyim especially, that simply just dont love themselves. They demand love from others because they dont love themselves enough and want to fill the space with someone else's love. They end up staying in bad relationships because of it. Such things are simply not worth it. Those people are simply not worth it beyond mere surface interaction. I will not allow myself to be with someone on such a low level if they are not willing to rise to a higher level. That's simply me and my way.

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 187
Location: 高天原

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Mon May 13, 2019 10:46 pm

darkmonkey666 wrote:
Way_Seeker666 wrote:
darkmonkey666 wrote:I have been doing the Rtr 8 to 13 times each day over the last week and intend to keep blasting them. I am down with this. I have been attacked a lot over the past 3 days. I don't care this is fun I spit in the face of the greys I want a Satanic world. Earlier when I was about to type "the Jews are genetically engineered by evil extraterrestrials" literally the browser closed and everything else on my phone worked fine but when I clicked on it nothing would happen for a minute. I encourage you all to fight and to take them down.


Just in case this needs to be said, make sure to VERY thoroughly clean your soul when doing so much. Some of what seems to be attacks could be what's coming to the surface to be cleaned out. The other day I was literally engulfed in deep and intense almost unbearable rage, it felt awful and not like it was my own. But using the descending light technique made it all vanish instantly, I was totally fine after that. This was from doing the RTR many times a day.


I will do that. To be honest my main motivation is so I can have friends and a partner who can understand me and not be alone in my thinking about life so I want to bring about Satan's world quicker as well. I will clean my aura. I don't know if this is selfish or not but it motivates me so I am using that as motivation.


Everyone's motivation in a way is more or less selfish. We want a free world. We want a world where we can advance without interruption. We want a world that is just. We want a world where people aren't goyim. We want friends and families that aren't brainwashed by enemy programs. We want a life with our Gods here with us. We want a partner to live a life with. We want to be Gods ourselves. We hate the Jews and want them gone. We hate dying and being set back. We hate being slaves. We hate how the world is full of idiots. We hate how the world is full of selfish assholes. We hate how the world is brainwashed to the point that they purposely walk towards oblivion. These are among the ocean full of reasons we all have. None of these are wrong and all of these are "selfish".

What matters is that you are doing something. The rest of the world isnt. And its your effort and ability that is making a difference, not the goyim, not the NPCs but you and every Spiritual Satanist that is working hard under the guidance of our Gods. Let that fill you with pride. It's OUR collective effort that will save this world.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 772

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon May 13, 2019 11:04 pm

I think exactly the same as Aldrick: I prefer to wait to be with who I really love even if I have to wait years, it can happen that you have found your soulmate but for various reasons not being able to be together, for example the distance.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue May 14, 2019 11:52 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:I think exactly the same as Aldrick: I prefer to wait to be with who I really love even if I have to wait years, it can happen that you have found your soulmate but for various reasons not being able to be together, for example the distance.


Well its like all teenagers are star struck. Time you get into your 30s and have had a few relationships and have seen others. One after the other fail. You dont think like oh geez if i could just get a GF it would last forever! I mean you have to be very young to think like that.

If we look its always the same thing. A teenage BOY wanting a GF. You never really see a girl wailing they want a BF. Also, can you imagine a 30 year old man. Show me how to get a GF! Oh yeah! Im gonna get some perfectly precious Petunia.

My mind has just taken off and I feel ancient. I am more attracted to women in their 50s due to their Maturity. I have always felt older. Yet due to Meditation I look very young. So it confuses everyone involved including me.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 772

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:I think exactly the same as Aldrick: I prefer to wait to be with who I really love even if I have to wait years, it can happen that you have found your soulmate but for various reasons not being able to be together, for example the distance.


Well its like all teenagers are star struck. Time you get into your 30s and have had a few relationships and have seen others. One after the other fail. You dont think like oh geez if i could just get a GF it would last forever! I mean you have to be very young to think like that.

If we look its always the same thing. A teenage BOY wanting a GF. You never really see a girl wailing they want a BF. Also, can you imagine a 30 year old man. Show me how to get a GF! Oh yeah! Im gonna get some perfectly precious Petunia.

My mind has just taken off and I feel ancient. I am more attracted to women in their 50s due to their Maturity. I have always felt older. Yet due to Meditation I look very young. So it confuses everyone involved including me.


LOL! you have totally misunderstood me, with soulmate I mean someone who have already been together in other past lives, exactly as it says here: https://web.archive.org/web/20150718141 ... mates.html
I was not referring to the nonsense of the prince charm and the princess or the new age nonsense that are so fashionable nowadays.

It's also been many years since I left my adolescence behind and I'm in my thirties, closer to forty.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed May 15, 2019 3:29 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:I think exactly the same as Aldrick: I prefer to wait to be with who I really love even if I have to wait years, it can happen that you have found your soulmate but for various reasons not being able to be together, for example the distance.


Well its like all teenagers are star struck. Time you get into your 30s and have had a few relationships and have seen others. One after the other fail. You dont think like oh geez if i could just get a GF it would last forever! I mean you have to be very young to think like that.

If we look its always the same thing. A teenage BOY wanting a GF. You never really see a girl wailing they want a BF. Also, can you imagine a 30 year old man. Show me how to get a GF! Oh yeah! Im gonna get some perfectly precious Petunia.

My mind has just taken off and I feel ancient. I am more attracted to women in their 50s due to their Maturity. I have always felt older. Yet due to Meditation I look very young. So it confuses everyone involved including me.


LOL! you have totally misunderstood me, with soulmate I mean someone who have already been together in other past lives, exactly as it says here: https://web.archive.org/web/20150718141 ... mates.html
I was not referring to the nonsense of the prince charm and the princess or the new age nonsense that are so fashionable nowadays.

It's also been many years since I left my adolescence behind and I'm in my thirties, closer to forty.


I was speaking at you not too you.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Aquarius
Posts: 3312

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aquarius » Wed May 15, 2019 10:00 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
My Elitist mindset, whats that not being a child who loves myself alone and doesnt need someone else to feel secure with myself. That I would rather be alone and wait for the person I would truly love then just grab anyone because I cant handle being alone.

Yeah thats called maturity, it comes with age. You'll get there.

And that’s why I suggested to do a working to find a suitable partner for yourself, but you just prefer to not read that right?


I was addressing the Mindset, where have I ever said to not doing a working? You ignored that when first commenting.
But still, wanting friends is natural, one may still like to socialise with people who arent SS, yes, their mental abilities are much lower than use but we are social people, I myself don’t really get into relationships(be it friends or lovers) who arent SS but I still enjoy to socialise with people who arent completely goyimfied. Since you mentioned having had relationships that ended badly maybe this is a defense mechanism of yours to avoid this from happening, just a thought..
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1117

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Jack » Wed May 15, 2019 2:38 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:And that’s why I suggested to do a working to find a suitable partner for yourself, but you just prefer to not read that right?


I was addressing the Mindset, where have I ever said to not doing a working? You ignored that when first commenting.
But still, wanting friends is natural, one may still like to socialise with people who arent SS, yes, their mental abilities are much lower than use but we are social people, I myself don’t really get into relationships(be it friends or lovers) who arent SS but I still enjoy to socialise with people who arent completely goyimfied. Since you mentioned having had relationships that ended badly maybe this is a defense mechanism of yours to avoid this from happening, just a thought..

Having a delusional superiority complex due to some trauma or generally being a narcissist can cause some to completely close themselves off to other people while believing they're 'above' them. This is a simple defense mechanism if someone cannot take self criticism and is generally solipsistic. Or perhaps narcissism could create this .Multiple factors might be going back and forth. Generally people who are anti social are often damaged and suffering in some kind of delusional samsaric loop. Healing themselves using magick and working to connect with people who are good and accepting will eventually help.
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed May 15, 2019 4:35 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:And that’s why I suggested to do a working to find a suitable partner for yourself, but you just prefer to not read that right?


I was addressing the Mindset, where have I ever said to not doing a working? You ignored that when first commenting.
But still, wanting friends is natural, one may still like to socialise with people who arent SS, yes, their mental abilities are much lower than use but we are social people, I myself don’t really get into relationships(be it friends or lovers) who arent SS but I still enjoy to socialise with people who arent completely goyimfied. Since you mentioned having had relationships that ended badly maybe this is a defense mechanism of yours to avoid this from happening, just a thought..


Oh you mean life experience showed me people are pieces of shit and im better off alone? Well theres a thought.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed May 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Jack wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
I was addressing the Mindset, where have I ever said to not doing a working? You ignored that when first commenting.
But still, wanting friends is natural, one may still like to socialise with people who arent SS, yes, their mental abilities are much lower than use but we are social people, I myself don’t really get into relationships(be it friends or lovers) who arent SS but I still enjoy to socialise with people who arent completely goyimfied. Since you mentioned having had relationships that ended badly maybe this is a defense mechanism of yours to avoid this from happening, just a thought..

Having a delusional superiority complex due to some trauma or generally being a narcissist can cause some to completely close themselves off to other people while believing they're 'above' them. This is a simple defense mechanism if someone cannot take self criticism and is generally solipsistic. Or perhaps narcissism could create this .Multiple factors might be going back and forth. Generally people who are anti social are often damaged and suffering in some kind of delusional samsaric loop. Healing themselves using magick and working to connect with people who are good and accepting will eventually help.



If you think you can just insult me and walk away the winner of some sort of debate here, tell me how that doesnt fall under narcissism?

You wanna go run to people for support, will talk in 10 years when youve had a little life experience and see where youre at. I have nothing wrong with having friends or relationships. You only understand things in extremes. I am commenting on peoples NEED to be with people, solely due to weakness of character. If you cannot stand yourself alone, how is anyone else going too?

But instead you wish to run dreamy eyed into everything and call those who have already done that and tasted reality a narcissist. Ive already had this debate with teenagers before. What did the one call me, a nihilist. Then after being with Satan for 6 years, joined the military. Where because of outside preasure he became a catholic and told us to fuck off.

Thats why im not impressed by little N word callers. Ive seen your type come and go. Being a Satanist is going up against everyone and everything. I care not what the sheep think and one is priviledged to be my friend or engage in any kind of relationship with me. The moment the respect is gone, so am I.

You would think people that have been here a year or two would like advice from someone who has been here going on 15 years. But no they insult and believe they know everything and then they fall away and new group is here to tell us how they know it all. Yet theres only 5-10 of us who have remained over a Decade.

Im a pretty Humble guy, I mainly talk common sense or repeat Clergy. I realized at some point others didnt know I was saying a clergies words, because they wernt here when it was posted. Its funny to watch the names change over and over but the same arguing style does not.

If you could just explain to me how not being careful of people and keeping yourself guarded are a positive thing. Or perhaps where these people that just hold hands and sing kumbaya are at, i would love to go meet them. But you cant...can you? Otherwise you would have done that...huh?

Thats the main argument, yet no one can face it. Instead they wish to take us off in other directions, say things unrelated or insult the individuals character, all of which people know does not work with me...so you must not know me, names Aldrick nice to meet you.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 772

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed May 15, 2019 10:35 pm

I am also one of those who think that I prefer to be alone rather than waste time with people without value, usually people who are like that and who are lazy and not eager to improve, they try to intrude on your things,private life and make you lose your time also, the important thing for me as a warrior working for Satan and the gods is our agenda: do all the meditations that touch me that day, do the RTR a minimum number of times each day, work with the translations and read the articles important to continue learning, ect and if you add to that the things of your personal life little time is left to be lost with that kind of people.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1117

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Jack » Thu May 16, 2019 2:50 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Jack wrote:
Aquarius wrote: But still, wanting friends is natural, one may still like to socialise with people who arent SS, yes, their mental abilities are much lower than use but we are social people, I myself don’t really get into relationships(be it friends or lovers) who arent SS but I still enjoy to socialise with people who arent completely goyimfied. Since you mentioned having had relationships that ended badly maybe this is a defense mechanism of yours to avoid this from happening, just a thought..

Having a delusional superiority complex due to some trauma or generally being a narcissist can cause some to completely close themselves off to other people while believing they're 'above' them. This is a simple defense mechanism if someone cannot take self criticism and is generally solipsistic. Or perhaps narcissism could create this .Multiple factors might be going back and forth. Generally people who are anti social are often damaged and suffering in some kind of delusional samsaric loop. Healing themselves using magick and working to connect with people who are good and accepting will eventually help.



If you think you can just insult me and walk away the winner of some sort of debate here, tell me how that doesnt fall under narcissism?

You wanna go run to people for support, will talk in 10 years when youve had a little life experience and see where youre at. I have nothing wrong with having friends or relationships. You only understand things in extremes. I am commenting on peoples NEED to be with people, solely due to weakness of character. If you cannot stand yourself alone, how is anyone else going too?

But instead you wish to run dreamy eyed into everything and call those who have already done that and tasted reality a narcissist. Ive already had this debate with teenagers before. What did the one call me, a nihilist. Then after being with Satan for 6 years, joined the military. Where because of outside preasure he became a catholic and told us to fuck off.

Thats why im not impressed by little N word callers. Ive seen your type come and go. Being a Satanist is going up against everyone and everything. I care not what the sheep think and one is priviledged to be my friend or engage in any kind of relationship with me. The moment the respect is gone, so am I.

You would think people that have been here a year or two would like advice from someone who has been here going on 15 years. But no they insult and believe they know everything and then they fall away and new group is here to tell us how they know it all. Yet theres only 5-10 of us who have remained over a Decade.

Im a pretty Humble guy, I mainly talk common sense or repeat Clergy. I realized at some point others didnt know I was saying a clergies words, because they wernt here when it was posted. Its funny to watch the names change over and over but the same arguing style does not.

If you could just explain to me how not being careful of people and keeping yourself guarded are a positive thing. Or perhaps where these people that just hold hands and sing kumbaya are at, i would love to go meet them. But you cant...can you? Otherwise you would have done that...huh?

Thats the main argument, yet no one can face it. Instead they wish to take us off in other directions, say things unrelated or insult the individuals character, all of which people know does not work with me...so you must not know me, names Aldrick nice to meet you.

I wasn't talking to you . I was commenting on how someone having antisocial behavior(that's why i said (((some))) people ) may behave .
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu May 16, 2019 5:14 pm

Jack wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Jack wrote:Having a delusional superiority complex due to some trauma or generally being a narcissist can cause some to completely close themselves off to other people while believing they're 'above' them. This is a simple defense mechanism if someone cannot take self criticism and is generally solipsistic. Or perhaps narcissism could create this .Multiple factors might be going back and forth. Generally people who are anti social are often damaged and suffering in some kind of delusional samsaric loop. Healing themselves using magick and working to connect with people who are good and accepting will eventually help.



If you think you can just insult me and walk away the winner of some sort of debate here, tell me how that doesnt fall under narcissism?

You wanna go run to people for support, will talk in 10 years when youve had a little life experience and see where youre at. I have nothing wrong with having friends or relationships. You only understand things in extremes. I am commenting on peoples NEED to be with people, solely due to weakness of character. If you cannot stand yourself alone, how is anyone else going too?

But instead you wish to run dreamy eyed into everything and call those who have already done that and tasted reality a narcissist. Ive already had this debate with teenagers before. What did the one call me, a nihilist. Then after being with Satan for 6 years, joined the military. Where because of outside preasure he became a catholic and told us to fuck off.

Thats why im not impressed by little N word callers. Ive seen your type come and go. Being a Satanist is going up against everyone and everything. I care not what the sheep think and one is priviledged to be my friend or engage in any kind of relationship with me. The moment the respect is gone, so am I.

You would think people that have been here a year or two would like advice from someone who has been here going on 15 years. But no they insult and believe they know everything and then they fall away and new group is here to tell us how they know it all. Yet theres only 5-10 of us who have remained over a Decade.

Im a pretty Humble guy, I mainly talk common sense or repeat Clergy. I realized at some point others didnt know I was saying a clergies words, because they wernt here when it was posted. Its funny to watch the names change over and over but the same arguing style does not.

If you could just explain to me how not being careful of people and keeping yourself guarded are a positive thing. Or perhaps where these people that just hold hands and sing kumbaya are at, i would love to go meet them. But you cant...can you? Otherwise you would have done that...huh?

Thats the main argument, yet no one can face it. Instead they wish to take us off in other directions, say things unrelated or insult the individuals character, all of which people know does not work with me...so you must not know me, names Aldrick nice to meet you.

I wasn't talking to you . I was commenting on how someone having antisocial behavior(that's why i said (((some))) people ) may behave .



Replied to me. But thats okay, best way to correct it. I'll accept that.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu May 16, 2019 5:33 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:And that’s why I suggested to do a working to find a suitable partner for yourself, but you just prefer to not read that right?


I was addressing the Mindset, where have I ever said to not doing a working? You ignored that when first commenting.
But still, wanting friends is natural, one may still like to socialise with people who arent SS, yes, their mental abilities are much lower than use but we are social people, I myself don’t really get into relationships(be it friends or lovers) who arent SS but I still enjoy to socialise with people who arent completely goyimfied. Since you mentioned having had relationships that ended badly maybe this is a defense mechanism of yours to avoid this from happening, just a thought..


But thats okay ill just keep my Elite mindset, it comes so natural when youre elite afterall. Superior Complexes come from Superior Wills, which the weak always fret about. Calling them names and what not because they feel threatened by powerful personalities. Maxine wrote Sermons on this. I recommend people look them up, quite the read.

But in a way I suppose you are right Aquarius. My chart is set up very do or die. Im an extremist. I was on fire with a 10 gallon jug of gasoline about to explode and my only thoughts were, yes Satan im about to see you again! The conversations we can have!

Ive been a warrior to many lives. I dont understand being a civillian with your wife and kids, wanting to live life smoothly with friends and lovers and family. Sometimes I wish I could feel this. So perhaps some of my standards are not for other people.

You wilely little Aquarius and your logic, youre so cute. Always gotta be the skilled debater dont we? Trumping my words.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Aquarius
Posts: 3312

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aquarius » Thu May 16, 2019 7:51 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
I was addressing the Mindset, where have I ever said to not doing a working? You ignored that when first commenting.
But still, wanting friends is natural, one may still like to socialise with people who arent SS, yes, their mental abilities are much lower than use but we are social people, I myself don’t really get into relationships(be it friends or lovers) who arent SS but I still enjoy to socialise with people who arent completely goyimfied. Since you mentioned having had relationships that ended badly maybe this is a defense mechanism of yours to avoid this from happening, just a thought..


But thats okay ill just keep my Elite mindset, it comes so natural when youre elite afterall. Superior Complexes come from Superior Wills, which the weak always fret about. Calling them names and what not because they feel threatened by powerful personalities. Maxine wrote Sermons on this. I recommend people look them up, quite the read.

But in a way I suppose you are right Aquarius. My chart is set up very do or die. Im an extremist. I was on fire with a 10 gallon jug of gasoline about to explode and my only thoughts were, yes Satan im about to see you again! The conversations we can have!

Ive been a warrior to many lives. I dont understand being a civillian with your wife and kids, wanting to live life smoothly with friends and lovers and family. Sometimes I wish I could feel this. So perhaps some of my standards are not for other people.

You wilely little Aquarius and your logic, youre so cute. Always gotta be the skilled debater dont we? Trumping my words.
My man, what I am trying to say is, different people have different personalities, and while cutting all people off may come easier to you (and to me, what I do is just keep people at an arm’s distance and/or just avoid them, and/or just socialise when in the same environment) some prefer having friends. When I was new I basically stopped being “friends” with so many people that it actually was very hard on me and I got depressed, now it’s just natural.
So, yeah.
And yes, I love debating :p
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat May 18, 2019 5:18 am

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote: But still, wanting friends is natural, one may still like to socialise with people who arent SS, yes, their mental abilities are much lower than use but we are social people, I myself don’t really get into relationships(be it friends or lovers) who arent SS but I still enjoy to socialise with people who arent completely goyimfied. Since you mentioned having had relationships that ended badly maybe this is a defense mechanism of yours to avoid this from happening, just a thought..


But thats okay ill just keep my Elite mindset, it comes so natural when youre elite afterall. Superior Complexes come from Superior Wills, which the weak always fret about. Calling them names and what not because they feel threatened by powerful personalities. Maxine wrote Sermons on this. I recommend people look them up, quite the read.

But in a way I suppose you are right Aquarius. My chart is set up very do or die. Im an extremist. I was on fire with a 10 gallon jug of gasoline about to explode and my only thoughts were, yes Satan im about to see you again! The conversations we can have!

Ive been a warrior to many lives. I dont understand being a civillian with your wife and kids, wanting to live life smoothly with friends and lovers and family. Sometimes I wish I could feel this. So perhaps some of my standards are not for other people.

You wilely little Aquarius and your logic, youre so cute. Always gotta be the skilled debater dont we? Trumping my words.
My man, what I am trying to say is, different people have different personalities, and while cutting all people off may come easier to you (and to me, what I do is just keep people at an arm’s distance and/or just avoid them, and/or just socialise when in the same environment) some prefer having friends. When I was new I basically stopped being “friends” with so many people that it actually was very hard on me and I got depressed, now it’s just natural.
So, yeah.
And yes, I love debating :p


Why would you Distance yourself from people? They are so great and fulfilling to ones life. You should get out there more. Some people, not saying you, could possibly be a narcissistic piece of shit. But again not you...im sure youre great.

But.. Some people. But wait, if there are narcissists out there, do you befriend them? Do you distrust the narcissist? But does doing so then make you one? Then you have a narcissist distrusting a narcissist?

Does that cancel its self out? I wake up everyday with a corny smile on my face and I just say Hello world. Sometimes the world answers back, it says sup. To which I reply, just lovin life every minute.

You gotta find that special Woman Aquarius. You gotta find Libra. Its ok if she goes Gemini and wants a little more then Aquarius. But as soon as she gets out of Scorpios Bed, she will come back to you. Then you can slide her hair behind her ear and look deep into her eyes. Feel the Love and lack of trust flow through you. Just refreshing your soul. Ahhhh.

Can you almost feel it? Yeah youre feelin it. Your pal Always Happy and trusting Aldrick is here for you. I feel you. I feel your inner pain.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Mephilis78
Posts: 19

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Mephilis78 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:34 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Why are your taxes high? Why is your job gone? Why are your children not safe anywhere? Why is your society ruined? Why is your culture destroyed and your values mocked? Why is your life just a struggle to pay the bills? Why is the media always lying? Why are you afraid?

The Jew! Is why, they are after your money, your children, your very life! They want you gone, Goy! Don't you ever forget that either!

The Boogey Man is real and he is a JEW. And he is out to get you!

That is the answer to all the questions people are asking, now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?


Remember how they used to sacrifice humans, and that they claim they don't do "human" sacrifice anymore?

They haven't, they still sacrifice humans. They just don't sacrifice their own anymore. It is us goyim who are offered to their god now. You see, because goyim are not human to them, therefore they say they don't sacrifice humans anymore.

Ever wonder what the true purpose of the Russian Recolution was? Or why they manipulated the goys into two world wars? Or why they continue to manipulate into wars?

This is their sacrifice, and the whole world has become their alter. Yes, indeed, the wars of the 20th century were designed to establish political power and regain Palestine. However, it only worked because each goy that died in those wars were sacrifice to the desert god of death!

We are up against a cult who sacrifices humans on the scale of millions at a time. Think of what Crowley had to say about human sacrifice, that it was quite possibly the most powerful release of energy that can be done. He was a master of the Kabbalah. His book of Thoth was 100% based on the Tree of Life in the Kabbalah.

Rasputin was finally killed during the Russian Revolution. He was widely known as the one of the powerful mages around. (((Coincidentally))) all of his texts on magic disappeared when he died. I believe all of his works were stolen by the Jews who killed him. This granted them even more power, as well as ending his protection of the Russian royal family, and eventually led to the slaughter of millions of Russians. The blood of these people was sacrificed to give them enough energy to bind all of Europe into a war which brought them into discussions for aquiring Palestine, and gave them control of Germany.

And so on...

Mephilis78
Posts: 19

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Mephilis78 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:52 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:

When the jews are dealt with there will be bath houses so that you can deal with that. If you actually want a relationship which for one who is young is rare. There will be plenty to choose from. Everyone will be on a much higher level spiritually.
Well, I don't think he wants to wait 30+ years to find a partner lol!


The Gods themselves will be back in 20 years. So not sure where your getting that.


You mean to say we are really that close to the Ragnarok ending? We are nearing the end of Kali Yuma?

Mephilis78
Posts: 19

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Mephilis78 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:01 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Well, I don't think he wants to wait 30+ years to find a partner lol!


The Gods themselves will be back in 20 years. So not sure where your getting that.

I don’t think they are gonna put bath houses as soon as they arrive on earth, that would be delusional to think.


Some of the ancient bath houses still exist. They could be recommissioned rather easily.

Mephilis78
Posts: 19

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Mephilis78 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:32 pm

Usthepeople666 wrote:Hello
I have some questions
I do the RTR daily and do believe the Jews are the real problem but I have some doubts
If the white man is really the best there is then why did they (European countries) invade and destory the culture of their "colonies" . They used labour free of cost or paying so less the servants didn't even have enough money to buy food.
I am from India and we were ruled by the British for really long. They destroyed our country completely and are not even sorry for what they did.
I ask if the white race is really the God's race why would they attack and destroy India a country which was so satanic in terms of their beliefs at that point of time.
If it's all about capitalism then why some people on this site demand for a minimum salary so that everyone can live comfortably. Does this minimum wage only apply to the whites ? And let all other people burn and die like it happened during the colonial times.
This is just a question. I just want the answers not saying that jews are good or the whites are bad.
Just need the answer
Thank you

Your country wasn't destroyed, and neither was your culture. Your country is home to the oldest surviving traditions on the planet. They are still being practiced today because the British specifically did NOT want to destroy your culture.

In Europe all remnants of pre-christian culture were destroyed violently and maliciously. There are no surviving practitioners of the Norse religion. The Druids were genocided, all of their knowledge and rituals were lost. Aryan (both our histories) history has been all but completely erased or hidden, with the exception of Hinduism.

Your country is the most well preserved of all!

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 482
Location: Germany

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby NinRick » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
But thats okay ill just keep my Elite mindset, it comes so natural when youre elite afterall. Superior Complexes come from Superior Wills, which the weak always fret about. Calling them names and what not because they feel threatened by powerful personalities. Maxine wrote Sermons on this. I recommend people look them up, quite the read.

But in a way I suppose you are right Aquarius. My chart is set up very do or die. Im an extremist. I was on fire with a 10 gallon jug of gasoline about to explode and my only thoughts were, yes Satan im about to see you again! The conversations we can have!

Ive been a warrior to many lives. I dont understand being a civillian with your wife and kids, wanting to live life smoothly with friends and lovers and family. Sometimes I wish I could feel this. So perhaps some of my standards are not for other people.

You wilely little Aquarius and your logic, youre so cute. Always gotta be the skilled debater dont we? Trumping my words.
My man, what I am trying to say is, different people have different personalities, and while cutting all people off may come easier to you (and to me, what I do is just keep people at an arm’s distance and/or just avoid them, and/or just socialise when in the same environment) some prefer having friends. When I was new I basically stopped being “friends” with so many people that it actually was very hard on me and I got depressed, now it’s just natural.
So, yeah.
And yes, I love debating :p


Why would you Distance yourself from people? They are so great and fulfilling to ones life. You should get out there more. Some people, not saying you, could possibly be a narcissistic piece of shit. But again not you...im sure youre great.

But.. Some people. But wait, if there are narcissists out there, do you befriend them? Do you distrust the narcissist? But does doing so then make you one? Then you have a narcissist distrusting a narcissist?

Does that cancel its self out? I wake up everyday with a corny smile on my face and I just say Hello world. Sometimes the world answers back, it says sup. To which I reply, just lovin life every minute.

You gotta find that special Woman Aquarius. You gotta find Libra. Its ok if she goes Gemini and wants a little more then Aquarius. But as soon as she gets out of Scorpios Bed, she will come back to you. Then you can slide her hair behind her ear and look deep into her eyes. Feel the Love and lack of trust flow through you. Just refreshing your soul. Ahhhh.

Can you almost feel it? Yeah youre feelin it. Your pal Always Happy and trusting Aldrick is here for you. I feel you. I feel your inner pain.



ALDRICK! (this has nothing to do with this post at all I just wanted to speak to you)

URGENT Youtube just deleted your youtube channel!!!!
How could they?! Do you still have all your videos somewhere stored and are you willed to upload them again? :S
IF not it is okay you already helped alot of people, but I really loved your channel, it was so helpful to say the least
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 650

Re: Answers To Everything

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:46 am

NinRick wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote: My man, what I am trying to say is, different people have different personalities, and while cutting all people off may come easier to you (and to me, what I do is just keep people at an arm’s distance and/or just avoid them, and/or just socialise when in the same environment) some prefer having friends. When I was new I basically stopped being “friends” with so many people that it actually was very hard on me and I got depressed, now it’s just natural.
So, yeah.
And yes, I love debating :p


Why would you Distance yourself from people? They are so great and fulfilling to ones life. You should get out there more. Some people, not saying you, could possibly be a narcissistic piece of shit. But again not you...im sure youre great.

But.. Some people. But wait, if there are narcissists out there, do you befriend them? Do you distrust the narcissist? But does doing so then make you one? Then you have a narcissist distrusting a narcissist?

Does that cancel its self out? I wake up everyday with a corny smile on my face and I just say Hello world. Sometimes the world answers back, it says sup. To which I reply, just lovin life every minute.

You gotta find that special Woman Aquarius. You gotta find Libra. Its ok if she goes Gemini and wants a little more then Aquarius. But as soon as she gets out of Scorpios Bed, she will come back to you. Then you can slide her hair behind her ear and look deep into her eyes. Feel the Love and lack of trust flow through you. Just refreshing your soul. Ahhhh.

Can you almost feel it? Yeah youre feelin it. Your pal Always Happy and trusting Aldrick is here for you. I feel you. I feel your inner pain.



ALDRICK! (this has nothing to do with this post at all I just wanted to speak to you)

URGENT Youtube just deleted your youtube channel!!!!
How could they?! Do you still have all your videos somewhere stored and are you willed to upload them again? :S
IF not it is okay you already helped alot of people, but I really loved your channel, it was so helpful to say the least



Thanks for letting me know. The problem is if I upload again, they will just Delete again.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apprentice, ZmajEriksson and 10 guests