The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
indrasoma
Posts: 60

The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby indrasoma » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:55 am

I hate that I have to type this in English. You will know why once you read this post. I will keep it as short as possible so that I can avoid using this language as much as I can.

Think about what mantras are: they are words that resonant a particular way to cause a desired beneficial effect. We repeat things like "VAHT" 9 times and see such a powerful effect. Now think of the effect of the words you think, the words you speak. We are basically chanting "mantras" 24/7.

Now, if English were constructed like Sanskrit, there would be no problem. In fact, the more we speak, the better it would be for us, since the vibrations produced would be beneficial. However, the English language is deliberately constructed in a way as to be extremely discordant. In other words, the more we read, speak, and think in English, the more we are essential cursing ourselves, reducing cellular coordination, and developing the "slave" parts of the mind.

It is unbelievable how far-reaching and well-thought out the plan to enslave Earth is. I mean, designing a language as a tool for enslavement and then making that language the most popular one in the world??? The intelligence and planning acumen of the enemy sometimes makes me hopeless. But then I realize that if the enemy is intelligent and organized, then our Gods are even more intelligent and organized.

TLDR: English causes very negative vibrations when thought, read or spoken. If you know another language, use that one as much as possible, such as when thinking in your head.

Shael
Posts: 612
Location: Continuously Advancing

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby Shael » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:35 am

indrasoma wrote:I hate that I have to type this in English. You will know why once you read this post. I will keep it as short as possible so that I can avoid using this language as much as I can.

Think about what mantras are: they are words that resonant a particular way to cause a desired beneficial effect. We repeat things like "VAHT" 9 times and see such a powerful effect. Now think of the effect of the words you think, the words you speak. We are basically chanting "mantras" 24/7.

Now, if English were constructed like Sanskrit, there would be no problem. In fact, the more we speak, the better it would be for us, since the vibrations produced would be beneficial. However, the English language is deliberately constructed in a way as to be extremely discordant. In other words, the more we read, speak, and think in English, the more we are essential cursing ourselves, reducing cellular coordination, and developing the "slave" parts of the mind.

It is unbelievable how far-reaching and well-thought out the plan to enslave Earth is. I mean, designing a language as a tool for enslavement and then making that language the most popular one in the world??? The intelligence and planning acumen of the enemy sometimes makes me hopeless. But then I realize that if the enemy is intelligent and organized, then our Gods are even more intelligent and organized.

TLDR: English causes very negative vibrations when thought, read or spoken. If you know another language, use that one as much as possible, such as when thinking in your head.

Nothing wrong with theorizing things like this, but not providing any proof or reference material just makes this seem like a troll post to me.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

shinninglight
Posts: 614

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby shinninglight » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:43 am

Yeah I've heard something about this before,that English had secret codes,
The thing is English is not even a power language,I guess when the enemy is gone we will be speaking our original languages which have existed for thousands of years and carry real power and meaning.
English use to be spoken by the Anglo Saxons but their English was very different and many words were changed possibly for this reason you mentioned
HAIL SATAN

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:17 pm

English is the lingua franca, its Sanskrit based and mainly the combination of Germanic Anglo Saxon and French. Its the Lingua franca because the British Empire was the most successful empire in history and then its child the American Empire after. English has been the language of the two most global empires on earth in the recent century.

Most words in English are still in Sanskrit, a basic example is the English word "name" is "nama" in Sanskrit. Your theory English causes negative vibrations will spoken is strange. What about speaking words of negative meaning in Sanskrit or other languages.

It would make more sense to understand English because your ability to communicate with more people globally would exist.

User avatar
Legendary Creature
Posts: 53

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby Legendary Creature » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:38 pm

I'm calling bs on this. There's nothing wrong with the English language. Just Hebrew.

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 211
Contact:

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:01 pm

English is derived from Sanskrit, as are most White languages, especially Scandinavian languages (from which English actually originates). The similarities in major words are unmistakable. This is an established fact among both Sanskrit and non-Sanskrit scholars.

English, or any language that is not charged by aliens with energy that connects into a nefarious thoughtform, is not bad unless you make it. From what I understand, it is all about mathematics, frequencies, sequences, and how these connect in certain matrices for specific purposes. Sanskrit is the most accurate matrix we know, thus more precise, thus more powerful. Certain Scandinavian languages are closer to Sanskrit than English, because English derives from Scandinavian. The further down the line you go, the more it becomes watered down. This means if you speak Rastafarian English, it will be watered down even more from the original. But on its own, it does not make it harmful.

All the White languages can be used to understand Sanskrit. I don't know about non-White languages, but it may be the same.

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 211
Contact:

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:11 pm

indrasoma wrote:Now, if English were constructed like Sanskrit, there would be no problem. In fact, the more we speak, the better it would be for us, since the vibrations produced would be beneficial.


Also, this is not a hundred per cent correct. It is what you make it. The average person talks down to themselves every single day and have a negative thought pattern. When people have a problem, they tend to reinforce it by affirming they have a problem, like 'I'm so poor', 'I'm so sick', 'it hurts so much', etc.

Imagine if people did this in Sanskrit. Or, exclamations like the American 'I'm dyiiiiiiing' when faced with exasperation over something. They could drop dead. These are just a few examples. It's a magickal language.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 928

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby Jack » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:40 pm

English and the current languages shows a sharp decrease in the consciousness level of the human beings after being forcibly cut off from the Gods and enslaved under Christianity and Islam. When you have a greater language like Sanskrit in everyday use it'll be indicative of the rise of the serpent and the rising of consciousness levels. Energy has to be exchanged for one to understand other, and is the basic underpinning message of Naruto Shippuden. That the samsaric cycle of hatred, war, agony and pain is due to human beings being unable to understand each other.Chakra in the anime(prana) is a force of connection and feelings and emotions and exchanged transparently through emotions and one understands each other(even if he disagrees with him.) But since some people weaponized chakra as a tool for war (my note the Jews and their destruction of spiritual knowledge and using occult warfare against gentiles) it created cycles of hatred and war.

So Sanskrit isn't just a language. Its "The" language. The purpose of language is communication and Sanskrit is probably the only language that actually serves that purpose. Its true communication. While using Sanskrit your not just saying words, your generating energy and there's an exchange of energy between the participants of the conversation. Even if you disagree with someone, you'll know where he's coming from. English is a souless language. Its an attempt to circumvent the grave situation of disconnection between human beings. It can never achieve a fraction of potential of Sanskrit. You have to think what the user is saying and if he really means that.People lie with a straight face, people speak volumes without getting their point through. English cannot bridge the gap between people. Sanskrit can.

Sanskrit is also the most mathematical and scientific language bar none. In the coming aeon Sanskrit will be revitalized to its former glory. Probably.
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 630
Location: The frontlines

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:27 pm

indrasoma wrote:----


This is a crock of bullshit and you don't even have your 'sources'. I think you've been 'researching' too much on jewgle and seemed to vaguely come up with this ridiculous idea out of no where without any solid fact to back it up. The English language is not chanting "mantras" 24/7, all intelligent races use language to communicate with one another, including the repulsive enemy aliens.

Language is a series of, yes, vibrations, but everything in the universe vibrates at different frequencies. So am I to say my chair is chanting a mantra 24/7? What about the food I've consumed, oh no. Vibrations need to have intent and energy focused into them and vibrating words like RAUM is to resonate with the vibrations of the energy it is built upon. The enemy has used their own version of this as filth to build their thought forms and astral weapons, our RTR is vibrating their own words used as curses in reverse. By vibrating them in reverse with intent to undo, we are destroying their alien language and curses, which is why it feels good to vibrate words like VAHT.

The English language is Germanic in origin and is most definitely not a tool to enslave, and neither are any other original gentile languages. The only languages that could bring harm to us by speaking them is languages of the enemy such as Hebrew because it is the language of parasitic aliens that are the opposition of us on every level. The gods have their own language as well and this language resonates positively with us because we are built around it in a sense. Saying "wow" in a casual english sentence is not going to produce the same affect as saying "WAHW" in the RTR just because they sound exactly the same.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan
Image

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3394

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:15 pm

"I don't like it, so it's jewish, oy vey!".

I have knowledge on 4 languages and English is nothing bad. It's actually a very good language, easy to learn and read, and it's based on the Greek/Roman alphabet, which basically is rooted in Indo-European languages, going back to Sanskrit.

The linguistic chain goes approximately like English from German/Roman, then Roman/German boils down a lot to Ancient Greek with a lot of common roots, then Ancient Greek goes back all the way to Sanskrit. It all goes back to the source.

There is nothing bad on English.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3394

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:21 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:English is derived from Sanskrit, as are most White languages, especially Scandinavian languages (from which English actually originates). The similarities in major words are unmistakable. This is an established fact among both Sanskrit and non-Sanskrit scholars.

English, or any language that is not charged by aliens with energy that connects into a nefarious thoughtform, is not bad unless you make it. From what I understand, it is all about mathematics, frequencies, sequences, and how these connect in certain matrices for specific purposes. Sanskrit is the most accurate matrix we know, thus more precise, thus more powerful. Certain Scandinavian languages are closer to Sanskrit than English, because English derives from Scandinavian. The further down the line you go, the more it becomes watered down. This means if you speak Rastafarian English, it will be watered down even more from the original. But on its own, it does not make it harmful.

All the White languages can be used to understand Sanskrit. I don't know about non-White languages, but it may be the same.


You would be surprised also, even Japanese has a lot of Indo-European roots. Japenese has a lot of power as a language.

The only thing I could possibly hold "against" English, is that it's simplified, and that it's getting more and more simplified due to everyone speaking it and therefore corrupting it with time such as Rastafari stuff. Which boils down to other factors and not the language itself. This creates a major hole in the language and what it can convey. English is not really a "poor" language either, you have the ability to relate all the concepts with it, but not with singular words.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 195

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:39 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:You would be surprised also, even Japanese has a lot of Indo-European roots. Japenese has a lot of power as a language.


I was actually talking about something kinda related to this not too long ago, when the subject of Baba Yaga came up, the witch from Russian folklore. At some point I suggested an etymological connection between her name and the bathhouse witch from Spirited Away, Yubaba, since that apparently translates to "bathhouse witch" or something comparable in Japanese.

I don't have much to really go on with it and the idea was dismissed at the time, but it's interesting to think about nevertheless.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.


Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

luis
Posts: 1938

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby luis » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:17 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Nick Vabzircnila wrote:English is derived from Sanskrit, as are most White languages, especially Scandinavian languages (from which English actually originates). The similarities in major words are unmistakable. This is an established fact among both Sanskrit and non-Sanskrit scholars.

English, or any language that is not charged by aliens with energy that connects into a nefarious thoughtform, is not bad unless you make it. From what I understand, it is all about mathematics, frequencies, sequences, and how these connect in certain matrices for specific purposes. Sanskrit is the most accurate matrix we know, thus more precise, thus more powerful. Certain Scandinavian languages are closer to Sanskrit than English, because English derives from Scandinavian. The further down the line you go, the more it becomes watered down. This means if you speak Rastafarian English, it will be watered down even more from the original. But on its own, it does not make it harmful.

All the White languages can be used to understand Sanskrit. I don't know about non-White languages, but it may be the same.


You would be surprised also, even Japanese has a lot of Indo-European roots. Japenese has a lot of power as a language.

The only thing I could possibly hold "against" English, is that it's simplified, and that it's getting more and more simplified due to everyone speaking it and therefore corrupting it with time such as Rastafari stuff. Which boils down to other factors and not the language itself. This creates a major hole in the language and what it can convey. English is not really a "poor" language either, you have the ability to relate all the concepts with it, but not with singular words.

Is japanese from sanskrit too? It's the only Asian language that looks so "european" in some way. For example Name in japanese is Namae and in sanskrit Nama. It's a easy language to pronunce too if you are Italian or Spanish.

indrasoma
Posts: 60

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby indrasoma » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:46 pm

If you compare it to Spanish, for example, it's much more discordant. Spanish is mellifluous like Sanskrit whereas English is not at all.

Anyway, I'm going to stop posting on here and just stick to quietly doing RTRs lol. Everything I say receives so much backlash that I don't want to risk being called a troll again.

darkmonkey666
Posts: 482

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby darkmonkey666 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:01 pm

Jack wrote:English and the current languages shows a sharp decrease in the consciousness level of the human beings after being forcibly cut off from the Gods and enslaved under Christianity and Islam. When you have a greater language like Sanskrit in everyday use it'll be indicative of the rise of the serpent and the rising of consciousness levels. Energy has to be exchanged for one to understand other, and is the basic underpinning message of Naruto Shippuden. That the samsaric cycle of hatred, war, agony and pain is due to human beings being unable to understand each other.Chakra in the anime(prana) is a force of connection and feelings and emotions and exchanged transparently through emotions and one understands each other(even if he disagrees with him.) But since some people weaponized chakra as a tool for war (my note the Jews and their destruction of spiritual knowledge and using occult warfare against gentiles) it created cycles of hatred and war.

So Sanskrit isn't just a language. Its "The" language. The purpose of language is communication and Sanskrit is probably the only language that actually serves that purpose. Its true communication. While using Sanskrit your not just saying words, your generating energy and there's an exchange of energy between the participants of the conversation. Even if you disagree with someone, you'll know where he's coming from. English is a souless language. Its an attempt to circumvent the grave situation of disconnection between human beings. It can never achieve a fraction of potential of Sanskrit. You have to think what the user is saying and if he really means that.People lie with a straight face, people speak volumes without getting their point through. English cannot bridge the gap between people. Sanskrit can.

Sanskrit is also the most mathematical and scientific language bar none. In the coming aeon Sanskrit will be revitalized to its former glory. Probably.


I completely agree with everything you say here. Me personally I just tend to keep to myself unless I find more open minded or advanced individuals but even then there is so much missing. People dont have that understanding that being open to energy could have. Its not the launguage though fully its being cut off on the spiritual level. Its hard to really relate to anyone in todays world and we are fully alone even if in a room of people its true but wont be forever. It goes back to that buybull curse of the tower of babble where our telepathy and exchange of energy was cut off. This is the universal launguage. If it were not for the enemy true we will have more than one launguage I think the sumerians and romans did and all that BUT there would be no barriers and we could all understand eachother. With english and many of the other launguages such as french german etc I propose those may be around for awhile even after we win totally or indefinitely. What I do think though is they will be improved and spiritual things incorperated into it. We also might universally learn sanskrit. That would be great.

English itself isnt a tool to enslave and it doesnt have a negative energy to it. The problem might be what you are thinking about in it. I only speak english right now I am with you though I would love to learn and speak Sanskrit with someone.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3394

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:30 am

indrasoma wrote:If you compare it to Spanish, for example, it's much more discordant. Spanish is mellifluous like Sanskrit whereas English is not at all.

Anyway, I'm going to stop posting on here and just stick to quietly doing RTRs lol. Everything I say receives so much backlash that I don't want to risk being called a troll again.


Nobody did anything 'bad' to you for posting, they just replied to you with some facts on the subject.

Nobody asked you to stop posting, it's just you're just expected everyone to just say "Fuck English cause Muh Feels > Evidence". And it wasn't the case.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:54 am

English if you study it was originally runic in its script as well. Some of the words survive from this such as the word "Soul" or "Man" these words are the runes of such in the ancient English. I note the amount of runes the Anglo-Saxon alphabet has is interesting as well.

Advanced worlds communicate with telepathic ability which is what your already doing when you talk to people verbally, expressing your mind. That is the interesting thing about English, its way causes one to be more right brained you have to kind of feel what they are saying.

The Greek and Latin terms are mainly used within English for the technical or academic. Studying Greek and Latin was common in English nations for awhile.

FancyMancy
Posts: 2533

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:51 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The only thing I could possibly hold "against" English, is that it's simplified, and that it's getting more and more simplified due to everyone speaking it and therefore corrupting it with time such as Rastafari stuff

Oh, HC. You are so eloquent! (I am saying that your choosing that word is an example of your point, which you might not have realised! :lol:)

indrasoma wrote:If you compare it to Spanish, for example, it's much more discordant. Spanish is mellifluous like Sanskrit whereas English is not at all.

Anyway, I'm going to stop posting on here and just stick to quietly doing RTRs lol. Everything I say receives so much backlash that I don't want to risk being called a troll again.

You're fine. You got answers from it, so it's not a negative thing, per se. Just realise that people have different understandings and knowledge and that they would share such things.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3394

Re: The English Language is a Tool to Enslave

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:00 am

FancyMancy wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:The only thing I could possibly hold "against" English, is that it's simplified, and that it's getting more and more simplified due to everyone speaking it and therefore corrupting it with time such as Rastafari stuff

Oh, HC. You are so eloquent! (I am saying that your choosing that word is an example of your point, which you might not have realised! :lol:)

I admit what you found here was genius in a FancyMancy way.

Dat stuff escaped mah notice.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], cosmictraveler666, kuro, luis, Sunman666 and 16 guests