Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3394

Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:45 pm

Now, this took a very long time, and a lot of effort, endless amount of time. Because there are many hundreds of pages, it's normal that something may still be broken (after it has been looked over for 10 times).

FINALLY these are done. Be aware, there may still be one or two things escaped or broken in some places. You can let us know and we will resolve the issues. After this and pretty soon, we will do advertising and activism for our sites, as part of our online warfare. This is planned. There are more pressing matters on the table now, these are too many but necessary, but this is coming soon. Everyone will be informed.

https://www.satanisgod.org

The Joy of Satan website:

http://www.joyofsatan.com
or
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... index.html or

The Exposing Christianity Website:

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
or
https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingC ... _MAIN.html

The Joy of Satan Library (Also renovated, more will be added as time progresses):

https://www.satanslibrary.org

The Black Sun and Death of Communism have also been restored:

https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666black ... index.html
or
http://www.deathofcommunism.com

The enemy is clearly trying to make all of these disappear because they say the truth. We are doing our best to restore everything.

Feel free to inform if anything is off or missing.

In regards to the enemy's celebration aka the coming Passover, we are going to inform you really soon. The enemy doesn't have to know in advance. Will we do this, will we do that? Who knows? Maybe we will do this or that? We will inform everyone in time however. Everyone must keep doing (and mercilessly) the Final RTR.

Be aware also, that jews are reading these forums and also these groups. They are watching. So it's important to keep this in mind, too.

In regards to the coming times, Satan has said "It will turn bloody". The rise of Islam in Europe and the intensification of Israel's efforts in the Middle East are two things to really be concerned about. The enemy is going full speed with their planning, and they are accelerating everything because they are running out of time. As to why they are running out of time, Rabbis are clearly aware of this. "Hard times are coming for Israel".

The enemy is panicking, and they are going to do their best in order to keep not only the truth suppressed, but also with their flick murderous rituals. All the enemy has to reply is either violence, or psychotic tricks. The enemy is really losing the longterm battle, and they will keep getting more and more blatant as time goes. When things reach such a level, the enemy always shows their true face in full force.

Keep in touch here and we will proceed with everything.

HAIL SATAN!!!
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3394

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Be aware, there may still be some errors, and these are worked to be resolved. Also, if you get errors, please say these, and also if you can say with which browser you are getting this error. Apparently some of our sites have become blacklisted and we are finding ways to circumvent this jewish bullshit, let alone many other things.

We will advance way further and evolve out of this, stronger than ever. So do not worry at all.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

luis
Posts: 1938

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby luis » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:50 pm

If i'm not wrong i remember reading that there is going to be new update on the site with new informations on chakras and so on. Is this coming or i didn't understood well?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3394

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:53 pm

luis wrote:If i'm not wrong i remember reading that there is going to be new update on the site with new informations on chakras and so on. Is this coming or i didn't understood well?


Progressively and when the Gods give the OK here, there will be updates. As with the Returning Curses which is a recent update.

There are endless things that need to happen. It has to be paced properly. What is important is that all the sites are up now.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

luis
Posts: 1938

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby luis » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:01 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:If i'm not wrong i remember reading that there is going to be new update on the site with new informations on chakras and so on. Is this coming or i didn't understood well?


Progressively and when the Gods give the OK here, there will be updates. As with the Returning Curses which is a recent update.

There are endless things that need to happen. It has to be paced properly. What is important is that all the sites are up now.

Thank you :)

User avatar
PeppermintTaco
Posts: 121
Contact:

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby PeppermintTaco » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:15 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

Congratulations on the mostly recovered site, my esteemed brother in Clergy.

I see that our Turkish flag is not in the Library yet. I imagine the reason for that is because I haven't yet been able to send you all of our documents in a single archive. I assure you, the sole reason for that is the lack of possibility, not eagerness. I scarcely have (read: don't have) the time or energy in the day, in any day nowadays, to turn on the computer in order to compile all our info. That is also the reason I elected to write to you here on the forums instead of through e-mail. This task is the highest priority on my list as soon as I am able to, however. Please keep us in mind and I will message you as soon as I can.

Much love, respect and all my Satanic prayerd be with our High Priests and Priestesses.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

SABNAC50
Posts: 28

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby SABNAC50 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:32 pm

I think they rise islam in europe because white europeans are awakening from christianity and they also become conscious about the goverment control ,so basically they are losing control on a mass of people and they try to divide them before they turns against them.

Gray0123456789
Posts: 102

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby Gray0123456789 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:05 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Now, this took a very long time, and a lot of effort, endless amount of time. Because there are many hundreds of pages, it's normal that something may still be broken (after it has been looked over for 10 times).

FINALLY these are done. Be aware, there may still be one or two things escaped or broken in some places. You can let us know and we will resolve the issues. After this and pretty soon, we will do advertising and activism for our sites, as part of our online warfare. This is planned. There are more pressing matters on the table now, these are too many but necessary, but this is coming soon. Everyone will be informed.

https://www.satanisgod.org

The Joy of Satan website:

http://www.joyofsatan.com
or
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... index.html or

The Exposing Christianity Website:

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
or
https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingC ... _MAIN.html

The Joy of Satan Library (Also renovated, more will be added as time progresses):

https://www.satanslibrary.org

The Black Sun and Death of Communism have also been restored:

https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666black ... index.html
or
http://www.deathofcommunism.com

The enemy is clearly trying to make all of these disappear because they say the truth. We are doing our best to restore everything.

Feel free to inform if anything is off or missing.

In regards to the enemy's celebration aka the coming Passover, we are going to inform you really soon. The enemy doesn't have to know in advance. Will we do this, will we do that? Who knows? Maybe we will do this or that? We will inform everyone in time however. Everyone must keep doing (and mercilessly) the Final RTR.

Be aware also, that jews are reading these forums and also these groups. They are watching. So it's important to keep this in mind, too.

In regards to the coming times, Satan has said "It will turn bloody". The rise of Islam in Europe and the intensification of Israel's efforts in the Middle East are two things to really be concerned about. The enemy is going full speed with their planning, and they are accelerating everything because they are running out of time. As to why they are running out of time, Rabbis are clearly aware of this. "Hard times are coming for Israel".

The enemy is panicking, and they are going to do their best in order to keep not only the truth suppressed, but also with their flick murderous rituals. All the enemy has to reply is either violence, or psychotic tricks. The enemy is really losing the longterm battle, and they will keep getting more and more blatant as time goes. When things reach such a level, the enemy always shows their true face in full force.

Keep in touch here and we will proceed with everything.

HAIL SATAN!!!

To awaken gentiles faster and more effectively, I have a wonderful idea. It is not necessary to use violence on our people. But it's unbearable when you show them the truth and don't accept it. Now I'll tell you my interesting idea. Instead of waiting for people to inform 1 in 100, with my idea 99 out of 100 will be informed and 90 out of 100 will accept the truth. As I said, it does not consist in violence ... it is quite another thing, it is, simply: directing them psychically into the unconscious towards the truth. An example is: the ritual we have done to free information for the gentiles. Another example is: the ritual we did to make the gentiles aware of the Jewish problem. Now the idea: Do a group ritual to psychically direct the Gentiles into their unconscious to look for the truth exactly by themselves. This is the best help we can give to the gentiles. And do not advertise and wait for someone to finally take an interest in the truth and even more difficult for the ignorant to accept the truth. We want to save our people, and as for the truth, it must be mandatory. HAIL SATAN IN INFINITY!

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 241
Location: Scotland

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby Personal Growth » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Very pleased. It's extremely valuable.

Digital websites are like a new real estate. Very valuable.

Hats off to all involved. Excellent job done.

Hail Satan.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 137

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby Apprentice » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:57 pm

Damn, these are exciting times :twisted: . I'm happy to be here. Thank You All.
Some gentile RTR handrubbing

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3394

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:58 pm

SABNAC50 wrote:I think they rise islam in europe because white europeans are awakening from christianity and they also become conscious about the goverment control ,so basically they are losing control on a mass of people and they try to divide them before they turns against them.


You are very correct. They are trying to suppress the inevitable with Europeans waking up. Islam will act as a replacement for what Christianity has failed to achieve, or cause a war in which Europe will be ruined.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

FancyMancy
Posts: 2533

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:20 pm

SABNAC50 wrote:I think they rise islam in europe because white europeans are awakening from christianity and they also become conscious about the goverment control ,so basically they are losing control on a mass of people and they try to divide them before they turns against them.

By the way, you say "White Europeans" - only Whites are European; Europe is White.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3394

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:26 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
SABNAC50 wrote:I think they rise islam in europe because white europeans are awakening from christianity and they also become conscious about the goverment control ,so basically they are losing control on a mass of people and they try to divide them before they turns against them.

By the way, you say "White Europeans" - only Whites are European; Europe is White.


What he says is correct as at the present there are millions and millions who just came in at 2015 and are perfectly "European" as defined by the (((Status Quo))). So better to define it.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

User avatar
Al_Jariel66
Posts: 115
Location: Detroit Michigan
Contact:

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby Al_Jariel66 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:57 pm

Thank goodness
TK-24-7

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 218

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby Coraxo » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Thank you all who worked on recovering the JoS website for your hard work, you guys are heros.

They always try to censor us only to result in making us stronger. Just like with the old forums, the new version of the JoS website shall be better and serve us more.

Thank you, again.
Hail Satan!!!!

Ninja 666
Posts: 953

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby Ninja 666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Great news! Thank you for your work and efforts!
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 602

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:31 pm

An important note! When you do online activism it's better to say something like "search joyofsatan dot org" instead of "google joy of satan". The google search does not return the page in the top results so it is better to hint to the url

User avatar
BlackJackal
Posts: 8

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby BlackJackal » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:47 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


Is there a zipped folder with all site info available for download anywhere?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3394

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:53 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:An important note! When you do online activism it's better to say something like "search joyofsatan dot org" instead of "google joy of satan". The google search does not return the page in the top results so it is better to hint to the url


It has been blacklisted and our websites are boycotted by google. We will work around this however.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3394

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:53 pm

BlackJackal wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


Is there a zipped folder with all site info available for download anywhere?


Go to the library, and you can download all the library PDF's, which also contains the Joy of Satan main in a PDF.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

The Alchemist7
Posts: 449

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:27 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:An important note! When you do online activism it's better to say something like "search joyofsatan dot org" instead of "google joy of satan". The google search does not return the page in the top results so it is better to hint to the url

If you search "ancient forums" it will return this forum as the first result. So if you can't provide links (youtube) then I think is better to replace "joy of Satan" with ancient-forums"

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3394

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:34 pm

Coraxo wrote:Thank you all who worked on recovering the JoS website for your hard work, you guys are heros.

Thank you, again.


I have to thank one SS who helped me a bit with some recommendations/opinions, and another SS who basically helped with some useful advice as well. They do not want to be named as far as I know to avoid useless enemy flack. But I thank them.

I had to upload, fix, re-upload, and replace hundreds of pages for this to happen. The total amount of pages was around 800.

Anyone who has done any editing of websites, does know that this can be gruelling type of work. Thankfully everyone understands why this takes and took time. It's grueling and very brutal work for the mind. Lost count of how many 14 hours per day it took, but at least everything is now restored and fully accessible.

We aren't done yet. There will also be expansion after this. We'll keep you updated.

So long story short, it's great for everyone to honor the information, uphold it, and keep it close to your heart (and backups) because this place is our temple and this knowledge is our truth.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 218

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby Coraxo » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:00 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I have to thank one SS who helped me a bit with some recommendations/opinions, and another SS who basically helped with some useful advice as well. They do not want to be named as far as I know to avoid useless enemy flack. But I thank them.

I had to upload, fix, re-upload, and replace hundreds of pages for this to happen. The total amount of pages was around 800.

Anyone who has done any editing of websites, does know that this can be gruelling type of work. Thankfully everyone understands why this takes and took time. It's grueling and very brutal work for the mind. Lost count of how many 14 hours per day it took, but at least everything is now restored and fully accessible.

We aren't done yet. There will also be expansion after this. We'll keep you updated.

So long story short, it's great for everyone to honor the information, uphold it, and keep it close to your heart (and backups) because this place is our temple and this knowledge is our truth.


I can only imagine the amount of time and effort you and all the other HPs put in for serving our father, Satan.

The JoyofSatan has a very special place in my heart, it helped me tremendously, more than you can imagine. And for that, I'm eternally grateful.

And for you, HP Hoodedcobra, I hold the utmost respect. You're an idol to me and to many others. You and all of our beloved HPs motivate us always to do more just by seeing you work this hard.

Now, let's get back to business and obliterate the smelly, scat-loving jews.
Hail Satan!!!!

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 197

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby ZmajEriksson » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:16 pm

The 1984 pdf link isn't working
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

luis
Posts: 1938

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby luis » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:52 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

This is a small thing but i want to report it.
When you go here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html on the bar in the browser when you open the page it say "Opening Soul 666" instead of Returning curses 2.

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 300
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby Brdredr » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:07 am

Hey, I just wanted to report in that the "Invoking Earth" page on the meditations section does not work.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... Earth.html
Image
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

Gear88
Posts: 417

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby Gear88 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:17 am

Brdredr wrote:Hey, I just wanted to report in that the "Invoking Earth" page on the meditations section does not work.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... Earth.html


Like Brdredr on Earth element. So is Akasha: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 300
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby Brdredr » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:16 pm

Gear88 wrote:
Brdredr wrote:Hey, I just wanted to report in that the "Invoking Earth" page on the meditations section does not work.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... Earth.html


Like Brdredr on Earth element. So is Akasha: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html


Yes, thank you, I was about to point that out as well.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 79

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:13 pm

joyofsatan.org is down again

Aquarius
Posts: 2541

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby Aquarius » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:36 pm

MoonlessNight666 wrote:joyofsatan.org is down again

Use joyofsatan.com
Image

The Alchemist7
Posts: 449

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:04 pm

MoonlessNight666 wrote:joyofsatan.org is down again

Is not that link anymore.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... index.html

shinninglight
Posts: 614

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby shinninglight » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:00 pm

Greetings cobrah,I have noticed that the meditation on spirit goes to the water element page and also there are some grammatical errors such as symbols appearing between the words.just thought it needed attention.thanks
HAIL SATAN

ShermanTank
Posts: 26

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby ShermanTank » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:22 pm

I would like to let you know
Nationalism and Socialism by Hermann Göring.pdf is
not working for me in Satan's library

The Alchemist7
Posts: 449

Re: Our Websites Are Finally Restored

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:13 pm

I can't find now a better place for this. Death of communism doesn't work apparently
http://deathofcommunism.com/

I tried with different IPs and different browsers and it's the same, the page can't be accesed.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests