The Third Sex

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 417
Location: The frontlines

The Third Sex

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:12 am

I'm uncertain as to what role we play in part of the bigger picture when it comes to our bond with one another as one massive family. I've known about being third sex (homosexual) for as long as I can remember and I never really bothered to deem it of any real significance, even after I joined this cause (In fact back then I was even afraid that it wasn't acceptable).

I've come a long way in terms of knowledge regarding many things on this path but I will admit to a lack of incite towards certain bits and pieces. This is usually where I make topics to ask questions. I've read over HP Jake's webpage and tried to find what I could around the forum and from all I can tell is that there is some sort of significance to the third sex that I'm not quite understanding.

Why are we different like this? It wouldn't be for no reason as there must be some kind of position we're filling, but what is that position?
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

User avatar
Academic Scholar
Posts: 249

Re: The Third Sex

Postby Academic Scholar » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:44 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:I'm uncertain as to what role we play in part of the bigger picture when it comes to our bond with one another as one massive family. I've known about being third sex (homosexual) for as long as I can remember and I never really bothered to deem it of any real significance, even after I joined this cause (In fact back then I was even afraid that it wasn't acceptable).

I've come a long way in terms of knowledge regarding many things on this path but I will admit to a lack of incite towards certain bits and pieces. This is usually where I make topics to ask questions. I've read over HP Jake's webpage and tried to find what I could around the forum and from all I can tell is that there is some sort of significance to the third sex that I'm not quite understanding.

Why are we different like this? It wouldn't be for no reason as there must be some kind of position we're filling, but what is that position?

Social Requirements Of The Organic State And Division Of Energy by HP Jake Carlson
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 453

Re: The Third Sex

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:18 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:I'm uncertain as to what role we play in part of the bigger picture when it comes to our bond with one another as one massive family. I've known about being third sex (homosexual) for as long as I can remember and I never really bothered to deem it of any real significance, even after I joined this cause (In fact back then I was even afraid that it wasn't acceptable).

I've come a long way in terms of knowledge regarding many things on this path but I will admit to a lack of incite towards certain bits and pieces. This is usually where I make topics to ask questions. I've read over HP Jake's webpage and tried to find what I could around the forum and from all I can tell is that there is some sort of significance to the third sex that I'm not quite understanding.

Why are we different like this? It wouldn't be for no reason as there must be some kind of position we're filling, but what is that position?



https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... uyqkHpd_YH

From the pdf of the third sex, the homosexuals and lesbians play a role as guardians (guards), bisexuals as mediums between our world and the astral (if I remember correctly).
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

Ravenignis666
Posts: 67

Re: The Third Sex

Postby Ravenignis666 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:54 pm

It is funny how our questions get answered I was just thinking about this not 30 minutes ago for a project I am going to start I knew that the third sex were warriors but I have read so much that some of the things I have read had been forgotten. Thank you for posting.

Eric13
Posts: 228

Re: The Third Sex

Postby Eric13 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:16 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:I'm uncertain as to what role we play in part of the bigger picture when it comes to our bond with one another as one massive family. I've known about being third sex (homosexual) for as long as I can remember and I never really bothered to deem it of any real significance, even after I joined this cause (In fact back then I was even afraid that it wasn't acceptable).

I've come a long way in terms of knowledge regarding many things on this path but I will admit to a lack of incite towards certain bits and pieces. This is usually where I make topics to ask questions. I've read over HP Jake's webpage and tried to find what I could around the forum and from all I can tell is that there is some sort of significance to the third sex that I'm not quite understanding.

Why are we different like this? It wouldn't be for no reason as there must be some kind of position we're filling, but what is that position?


I see your point. They say you guys are guardians and warriors or whatever and you’re wondering what does that mean? As far as it seems, in our community our roles are all the same. Do rtrs, advance, promote the JoS and lend a hand from time to time on the forums. What’s the difference if you’re black, white, straight or gay?

Well in our community there really is no difference. It’s the larger picture where you come in. Your career, social position and where you apply your efforts in the larger scheme of things. A straight man must start a family and continue his Satanic genetic line. He must do his duty by serving his community through vocation as well as provide emotionally and otherwise for his family and tend to his spiritual duties. These things take time of which in a day we are limited. However a gay man is unencumbered by most of these demands and has much more time to apply his energy nouturing his community, race, and people in the larger sense. Inventing, revolutionizing, etc.

But it’s more than just more free time. Think of the composition and function of the third sex brain versus heterosexuals? Big difference. More balance. This gives you better ability to apply your talents in an efficient and effective way. The third sex are designed differently as you said. These are the reasons why.

Promotion and protection of our world is primarily in your hands. While us heteros continue the species and do our thing best we can.

However that doesn’t mean Heterosexuals can’t contribute in the larger sense as well. Hope this helps.

User avatar
Banmaskim666
Posts: 29

Re: The Third Sex

Postby Banmaskim666 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:13 pm

Eric13 wrote:
Ghost in the Machine wrote:I'm uncertain as to what role we play in part of the bigger picture when it comes to our bond with one another as one massive family. I've known about being third sex (homosexual) for as long as I can remember and I never really bothered to deem it of any real significance, even after I joined this cause (In fact back then I was even afraid that it wasn't acceptable).

I've come a long way in terms of knowledge regarding many things on this path but I will admit to a lack of incite towards certain bits and pieces. This is usually where I make topics to ask questions. I've read over HP Jake's webpage and tried to find what I could around the forum and from all I can tell is that there is some sort of significance to the third sex that I'm not quite understanding.

Why are we different like this? It wouldn't be for no reason as there must be some kind of position we're filling, but what is that position?


I see your point. They say you guys are guardians and warriors or whatever and you’re wondering what does that mean? As far as it seems, in our community our roles are all the same. Do rtrs, advance, promote the JoS and lend a hand from time to time on the forums. What’s the difference if you’re black, white, straight or gay?

Well in our community there really is no difference. It’s the larger picture where you come in. Your career, social position and where you apply your efforts in the larger scheme of things. A straight man must start a family and continue his Satanic genetic line. He must do his duty by serving his community through vocation as well as provide emotionally and otherwise for his family and tend to his spiritual duties. These things take time of which in a day we are limited. However a gay man is unencumbered by most of these demands and has much more time to apply his energy nouturing his community, race, and people in the larger sense. Inventing, revolutionizing, etc.

But it’s more than just more free time. Think of the composition and function of the third sex brain versus heterosexuals? Big difference. More balance. This gives you better ability to apply your talents in an efficient and effective way. The third sex are designed differently as you said. These are the reasons why.

Promotion and protection of our world is primarily in your hands. While us heteros continue the species and do our thing best we can.

However that doesn’t mean Heterosexuals can’t contribute in the larger sense as well. Hope this helps.


I think this issue is far from settled. Probably every advantage you list about being gay is an advantage that is afforded across the board generally to an aristocratic class regardless of who they are in bed with. Because they can afford to 'outsource' the many jobs and focus more on doing what they want to do. So paying Jaunita to clean your house or cook buys you an hour or two a day to read or pick up new skills and things like that. For many of the people in todays aristocracy that buys you two hours a day to send tweets criticizing the white male patriarchy. In other times it has been used wisely to advance our world.

Also talk to many of the older folks who came from big families back in the day with 10 or 12 kids. After a point they damn near start raising themselves as the older children watch over the younger children. You can argue too that if you add more wives into the mix that helps oversee things as well. Its been done before. A man could eventually become like a villiage chieftan touching base with everybody while still being able to pusue other objectives.This used to be typical but obviously its an extreme threat to anybody who wants power they dont deserve. A family like that is quickly going to be its own labor union, police force, and bank.

I know the situation spiritually has been very bad in this world. But the fact is at this very moment the Jews/Aristocracy are doing a lot of things right. And that is why they are winning in many cases. And that is what we have to do. I don't care if you like them or not or if they are Jews or not, the fact is there are doing some practical things that are correct. Look at Billionaire Dan Pena. He sleeps 2 hours a night and he calculates that gives him 70 more years of working experience than the average person. I think Donald Trump has said before that he sleeps like 4 hours. By the time a chef cooks for these people, and guidance is handed down through the families, they are generations ahead of the average person in their strategy and what they can accomplish.

If being gay was so powerful people like Marx would have just courted all the gays of the world with so much free time on their hands away from a family. And even today if gays are being weaponized in a cultural battle they aren't doing it alone. They are part of a coalition of 6 million different other groups.

Speaking to the family. Again I don't care if they are Abrahamic and it offends you. They are doing some things correctly and that is why they are winning. Look at places like Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE. The entire place was and is run by families. If I'm not mistaken the ruling family of Saudi Arabia has like 12,000 members in it. You get a big family and you don't need a bank to give you a loan. In fact the bank might even be owned by the family. Everybody in the unemployment lines is people who are from small families or their family is too cracked out to help them anyway. And I tell you what in some of these towns, if the family is big enough they don't ever get convicted of a crime because they always got at least one family member sitting on the police force or in the jury. All of this factors in way more than who you are in bed with. I tell you, if only 5 or 6 guys like Varg start having a big family in one area they are going to give any freemasons or corrupt governments or corporations in the area a run for their money. Especially if they all drink coffee together.

Eric13
Posts: 228

Re: The Third Sex

Postby Eric13 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:34 pm

No I think the issue is pretty settled. You just have some learning to do. Theres no confusion as to the role of the third sex. I already explained it. Some people might not understand and need further study but the topics been done before and we’ve settled it. Read Hp Jakes articles. The third sex does have an advanced nature in ways. A pioneering and leading nature. The function of their brains and souls have been proven to be different than heterosexuals. If one looks to the top pioneers and leaders of time, whether fully ‘out’ or not. Look who they were. It’s revealing enough.

The jews try hard to suppress nature’s way, the reality your describing is the jewish reality. None of us here are going to make life plans with the goal of continuing down their course. Sorry.

Our good member here wanted to know his role and where to direct his energies. Let’s not confuse him please. Though he’s quite a brilliant young dude and is imo a highlight of the third sex in his own right.

If you’re a serious member and not a troll, take some of your own advice. Maybe get a little less sleep tonight and read up on some of our articles and definitely do not promote jewish practices. They work because it’s the rules they made for the game they made. That’s the end.

darkmonkey666
Posts: 274

Re: The Third Sex

Postby darkmonkey666 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:47 am

Banmaskim666 wrote:
Eric13 wrote:
Ghost in the Machine wrote:I'm uncertain as to what role we play in part of the bigger picture when it comes to our bond with one another as one massive family. I've known about being third sex (homosexual) for as long as I can remember and I never really bothered to deem it of any real significance, even after I joined this cause (In fact back then I was even afraid that it wasn't acceptable).

I've come a long way in terms of knowledge regarding many things on this path but I will admit to a lack of incite towards certain bits and pieces. This is usually where I make topics to ask questions. I've read over HP Jake's webpage and tried to find what I could around the forum and from all I can tell is that there is some sort of significance to the third sex that I'm not quite understanding.

Why are we different like this? It wouldn't be for no reason as there must be some kind of position we're filling, but what is that position?


I see your point. They say you guys are guardians and warriors or whatever and you’re wondering what does that mean? As far as it seems, in our community our roles are all the same. Do rtrs, advance, promote the JoS and lend a hand from time to time on the forums. What’s the difference if you’re black, white, straight or gay?

Well in our community there really is no difference. It’s the larger picture where you come in. Your career, social position and where you apply your efforts in the larger scheme of things. A straight man must start a family and continue his Satanic genetic line. He must do his duty by serving his community through vocation as well as provide emotionally and otherwise for his family and tend to his spiritual duties. These things take time of which in a day we are limited. However a gay man is unencumbered by most of these demands and has much more time to apply his energy nouturing his community, race, and people in the larger sense. Inventing, revolutionizing, etc.

But it’s more than just more free time. Think of the composition and function of the third sex brain versus heterosexuals? Big difference. More balance. This gives you better ability to apply your talents in an efficient and effective way. The third sex are designed differently as you said. These are the reasons why.

Promotion and protection of our world is primarily in your hands. While us heteros continue the species and do our thing best we can.

However that doesn’t mean Heterosexuals can’t contribute in the larger sense as well. Hope this helps.


I think this issue is far from settled. Probably every advantage you list about being gay is an advantage that is afforded across the board generally to an aristocratic class regardless of who they are in bed with. Because they can afford to 'outsource' the many jobs and focus more on doing what they want to do. So paying Jaunita to clean your house or cook buys you an hour or two a day to read or pick up new skills and things like that. For many of the people in todays aristocracy that buys you two hours a day to send tweets criticizing the white male patriarchy. In other times it has been used wisely to advance our world.

Also talk to many of the older folks who came from big families back in the day with 10 or 12 kids. After a point they damn near start raising themselves as the older children watch over the younger children. You can argue too that if you add more wives into the mix that helps oversee things as well. Its been done before. A man could eventually become like a villiage chieftan touching base with everybody while still being able to pusue other objectives.This used to be typical but obviously its an extreme threat to anybody who wants power they dont deserve. A family like that is quickly going to be its own labor union, police force, and bank.

I know the situation spiritually has been very bad in this world. But the fact is at this very moment the Jews/Aristocracy are doing a lot of things right. And that is why they are winning in many cases. And that is what we have to do. I don't care if you like them or not or if they are Jews or not, the fact is there are doing some practical things that are correct. Look at Billionaire Dan Pena. He sleeps 2 hours a night and he calculates that gives him 70 more years of working experience than the average person. I think Donald Trump has said before that he sleeps like 4 hours. By the time a chef cooks for these people, and guidance is handed down through the families, they are generations ahead of the average person in their strategy and what they can accomplish.

If being gay was so powerful people like Marx would have just courted all the gays of the world with so much free time on their hands away from a family. And even today if gays are being weaponized in a cultural battle they aren't doing it alone. They are part of a coalition of 6 million different other groups.

Speaking to the family. Again I don't care if they are Abrahamic and it offends you. They are doing some things correctly and that is why they are winning. Look at places like Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE. The entire place was and is run by families. If I'm not mistaken the ruling family of Saudi Arabia has like 12,000 members in it. You get a big family and you don't need a bank to give you a loan. In fact the bank might even be owned by the family. Everybody in the unemployment lines is people who are from small families or their family is too cracked out to help them anyway. And I tell you what in some of these towns, if the family is big enough they don't ever get convicted of a crime because they always got at least one family member sitting on the police force or in the jury. All of this factors in way more than who you are in bed with. I tell you, if only 5 or 6 guys like Varg start having a big family in one area they are going to give any freemasons or corrupt governments or corporations in the area a run for their money. Especially if they all drink coffee together.


Damn you got a point there imagine a gentile family who does spells protecting and advancing materially the family and is really huge like what you describe.

With that said. I am not sure if I am third sex or not the thing is I am bisexual in a way it depends on the person I could get the same level of attraction for either depending on what they do but the last couple major relationships were females. Anyways I dont really like my gender stereotypes and feel a little uncomfortable with it as I posted in the past but not enough to be trans.

Since I am attracted to woman and do have good health (better than some around me) and dont appear to be mixed (I was adopted so I dont know absolutely) I should probably have kids at some point but thing is I would rather focus on other things. I am more of the philosopher warrior type who wants to eventually get out and be a part of the world but dont want to deal with life the way it is now or even know how to deeply relate to anyone in today's world than a family man who wants to sit at home and watch kids. Plus I dont know who in this world would be suitable to have kids with anyways I am not interested in superficial normies. I cant really fully relate to anyone I have met. I dont know how to relate to this world and that was from long before I became Satanist anyways there was just something in me that tells me most things are opposite of the way society sees them that is part of how I found Satanism anyways.

So I dont know what I am. I was brainwashed with the usual xtian anti gay stuff growing up I just realized that some of it is still a little stuck in my head that may be why I am a little uncomfortable with my gender. I am doing a working on getting rid of all traces of that in my psyche so far as xtianity.

I dont claim one or the other or know if I am third sex or not I am reading the above website but nothing tells me how to know.
I suspect I am something different or unique but I dont know if it would be that. But thought I should post since I keep getting this nagging feeling of my gender being inferior and am trying to overcome it.

Hail Satan

User avatar
Planet of Liberty
Posts: 36
Location: Ice Dragon

Re: The Third Sex

Postby Planet of Liberty » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:30 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:I'm uncertain as to what role we play in part of the bigger picture when it comes to our bond with one another as one massive family. I've known about being third sex (homosexual) for as long as I can remember and I never really bothered to deem it of any real significance, even after I joined this cause (In fact back then I was even afraid that it wasn't acceptable).

I've come a long way in terms of knowledge regarding many things on this path but I will admit to a lack of incite towards certain bits and pieces. This is usually where I make topics to ask questions. I've read over HP Jake's webpage and tried to find what I could around the forum and from all I can tell is that there is some sort of significance to the third sex that I'm not quite understanding.

Why are we different like this? It wouldn't be for no reason as there must be some kind of position we're filling, but what is that position?


You are not the only person who has these doubts on his mind. Honestly, I'm a homosexual too. Reading the other site, so I should be a warden? Very interesting ... even if I did not understand very well the roles of the third sex.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Kronus, umbrasoktha and 20 guests