Biokinesis?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Post Reply
iamlucifer666
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:18 am

Biokinesis?

Post by iamlucifer666 »

How would one go about using biokinesis to change their physical features to match someone elses?
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 7130
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Aquarius »

I hve a method for you, it’s called self love:)
Image
Darksage666
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:21 am

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Darksage666 »

Dude you were asking about how to do a love spell, what makes you think you’e advanced enough to perform such a thing?
Genie
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:57 am

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Genie »

3 Steps of witchcraft...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

I would recommend you do Void meditation a lot so you control your thoughts, and dont create resistance with negative thoughts regarding the biokinesis
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3813
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by luis »

Genie wrote:3 Steps of witchcraft...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.html

I would recommend you do Void meditation a lot so you control your thoughts, and dont create resistance with negative thoughts regarding the biokinesis
To look like someone else probabily takes the energy of a God or it will take him lifetimes.

Biokinesis can be done, even if you accept yourself, of course wanting to change yourself to where you look like someone else it's not that good but you can always do beauty spells and make a bit of changes to make yourself more beautiful. Even changing your eye color shouldn't be that much of a problem, of course it take a lot or energy but it is not impossible.
User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 2393
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:16 pm
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Ghost in the Machine »

iamlucifer666 wrote:How would one go about using biokinesis to change their physical features to match someone elses?
You are aiming far too fucking high for someone who hasn't even opened all of their chakras yet. This is how we get members complaining about losing faith and all that bullshit because they're trying to powerhouse through things they aren't even capable of doing yet.

"Where's muh kamehameha, why can't I telekinetically move my dildo yet I've been practicing for a whole hour."

If you ask how to do things way beyond your abilities and then you try it for months and months with no results due to not being advanced enough then this is where we have idiots who blame us or the gods because they can't throw a car into a building with their mind. You know why you can't? Because you literally can't. Not yet at least.

Our abilities are like a muscle. Without safe and steady training no matter how many times you try to lift 800 lbs, even if you try to do it every day for 7 months, the only thing you're going to achieve is severe injury that will hold you back for even longer. It's the same with magic. Overdoing it with magic and going beyond your capabilities is fatal and dangerous; mages and even normies who accidentally figure out how to do such stuff have died because of this. They weren't ready for it.

Now quit being so damn impatient and take this whole thing slow, otherwise you'll find yourself either bursting into flames from the inside-out, getting a stroke, fucking up your nervous system or getting permanent brain damage. This isn't an anime this is reality, you're not gonna figure out how to turn plastic into gold in a single life-time so chill out there Naruto.

You can't rush becoming a god.
Mackenzie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:54 am

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Mackenzie »

Is Johan liebert from the anime "Monster" a jew or not??
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 7130
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Aquarius »

Mackenzie wrote:Is Johan liebert from the anime "Monster" a jew or not??
this is not the right thread for that.
Image
iamlucifer666
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:18 am

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by iamlucifer666 »

OK i get this is an advanced skill but why does that mean i cannot have the knowledge on how to do it thats what these forums are for not for someone to tell me im not advanced enough to do this. I have a basic understanding on how to do this i have been visualizing my body one part at a time changing into the desired physical features starting from my feet to my head for 4 days 1 x per month and affirming my physical body is changing to match desired physical features i have had minor success with my arms hands and fingers did change for about 10 minutes, then they went back to normal so my question is is there any other way to do it like should i do a 40 day working instead i reaffirm the changes everyday as is i visualize myself how i want to look everytime i meditate i also called on Ose to assist me and guide me on how to do it any additional advice much appreciated and btw self love is not a problem for me im very happy with the physical features i already have :D
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3813
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by luis »

iamlucifer666 wrote:OK i get this is an advanced skill but why does that mean i cannot have the knowledge on how to do it thats what these forums are for not for someone to tell me im not advanced enough to do this. I have a basic understanding on how to do this i have been visualizing my body one part at a time changing into the desired physical features starting from my feet to my head for 4 days 1 x per month and affirming my physical body is changing to match desired physical features i have had minor success with my arms hands and fingers did change for about 10 minutes, then they went back to normal so my question is is there any other way to do it like should i do a 40 day working instead i reaffirm the changes everyday as is i visualize myself how i want to look everytime i meditate i also called on Ose to assist me and guide me on how to do it any additional advice much appreciated and btw self love is not a problem for me im very happy with the physical features i already have :D
But you have to understand that this is really difficult and almost impossible that will require the energy of a God to do it.

You should know the basic on how to do magick, you rise the energy, use an affirmation and then 'send it'. That is it, there is nothing else to know.

The thing is if you were talking about changing the color of your eyes or hair, i would have even agreed with you because that is not impossible and i belive that someone that at least has meditated for two years can do it, yes maybe not with just 40 days but it can be done but what you ask is impossible.
If you want to be more beautiful then just do spells for beauty, they can even help you when done enough with some minor biokinesis to change things to make you more beautiful.
Jonathon
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Jonathon »

iamlucifer666 wrote:OK i get this is an advanced skill but why does that mean i cannot have the knowledge on how to do it thats what these forums are for not for someone to tell me im not advanced enough to do this. I have a basic understanding on how to do this i have been visualizing my body one part at a time changing into the desired physical features starting from my feet to my head for 4 days 1 x per month and affirming my physical body is changing to match desired physical features i have had minor success with my arms hands and fingers did change for about 10 minutes, then they went back to normal so my question is is there any other way to do it like should i do a 40 day working instead i reaffirm the changes everyday as is i visualize myself how i want to look everytime i meditate i also called on Ose to assist me and guide me on how to do it any additional advice much appreciated and btw self love is not a problem for me im very happy with the physical features i already have :D
I would just use programmed energy. I'd say to myself the type of energy I want, I usually use free positive akasha. Then the programming for the energy, the affirmation: "In a positive manner for me, this energy is making me look more like xyz". Then breath that energy in, it's get's programmed thru willpower in the process.
User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:05 pm
Location: 高天原

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Zeffie of the Wind »

For Biokinesis you have to work on it everyday until what you get what you wanted. EVERY DAY. Big changes take a long time. Small changes also take time. You cannot stop the working until the changes happen.
iamlucifer666
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:18 am

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by iamlucifer666 »

Luis I see your point but I know it's not impossible like I said I have had minor success doing this and I know people that can do this u need to realize nothing is impossible and I don't want beauty spells im already beautiful I just want to change my features people do it all the time haircuts are an example of changing your physical features what I want to do is a little bit more but it is by no means impossible
User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 2393
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:16 pm
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Ghost in the Machine »

iamlucifer666 wrote:Luis I see your point but I know it's not impossible like I said I have had minor success doing this and I know people that can do this u need to realize nothing is impossible and I don't want beauty spells im already beautiful I just want to change my features people do it all the time haircuts are an example of changing your physical features what I want to do is a little bit more but it is by no means impossible
Then I guess you'll learn through trial if you're so adamant to heed our advice. There's nothing wrong with learning, we endorse it greatly, but we also strongly encourage realistic perception of which seems like it will affect you down the line on this path. Do what you will, just don't come to us when something unfortunate happens or 'for some reason' you start losing faith because your ridiculously high expectations are not being met.
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3813
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by luis »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
iamlucifer666 wrote:Luis I see your point but I know it's not impossible like I said I have had minor success doing this and I know people that can do this u need to realize nothing is impossible and I don't want beauty spells im already beautiful I just want to change my features people do it all the time haircuts are an example of changing your physical features what I want to do is a little bit more but it is by no means impossible
Then I guess you'll learn through trial if you're so adamant to heed our advice. There's nothing wrong with learning, we endorse it greatly, but we also strongly encourage realistic perception of which seems like it will affect you down the line on this path. Do what you will, just don't come to us when something unfortunate happens or 'for some reason' you start losing faith because your ridiculously high expectations are not being met.
I do obviously think everything can be done with enough energy but if you don't have and can't rise enough energy then it is going to take an entire lifetime to do it. We are trying to be realistic here, it can be done but if you are willing to try for your entire lifetime. You obviously going to see minor changes if you keep putting energy but you are not going to look like another person anytime soon.

Of course if you want to try then do it but we are trying to give you an advice and to be realistic.
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3360
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Jack »

You could do a Venus working as Venus rules the skin in the aesthetic beauty sense.
SCORCHED EARTH PT 1 and PT2
(V.V.IMP)


https://offgridsurvival.com/survivalwebsites/
(START PREPARING NOW!!!)
Image

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Adramelech!!!
FancyMancy
Posts: 5240
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by FancyMancy »

Some people want to run before they can crawl, nevermind walk. The knowledge is there - look around on the sites which provide ways and types of Magick to use, and then decide upon a few different ways in which you could do it. I'll give you a clue - vibrating SATANAS can be used for more or less anything and it is very powerful.

You might not realise it but you seem to be a person who, if you're not just trolling, of course, wants others to do a step-by-step guide for you of everything from coming off your computer, going all the way through, to having changed your body biokinetically. It's there already, but you're not all-ready. See what I did there? You have your answer and you have your caution or warning, whichever is necessary. If you be a fool, then it be on you, not me nor anyone else. You can choose to go through workings and meditations properly at a correct speed and in proper safety, heeding the cautions/warnings, or you can go full guns blazing, gung-ho and get yourself burnt - but blame only yourself if you choose to do that.
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5603
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Jack wrote:You could do a Venus working as Venus rules the skin in the aesthetic beauty sense.
Yes, wait for Venus to be in one of it's home signs and do a Spiritual Venus square. The Venus squares are so very powerful!
Hail goddess diana
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Hail goddess diana »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:17 pm
iamlucifer666 wrote:How would one go about using biokinesis to change their physical features to match someone elses?
You are aiming far too fucking high for someone who hasn't even opened all of their chakras yet. This is how we get members complaining about losing faith and all that bullshit because they're trying to powerhouse through things they aren't even capable of doing yet.

"Where's muh kamehameha, why can't I telekinetically move my dildo yet I've been practicing for a whole hour."

If you ask how to do things way beyond your abilities and then you try it for months and months with no results due to not being advanced enough then this is where we have idiots who blame us or the gods because they can't throw a car into a building with their mind. You know why you can't? Because you literally can't. Not yet at least.

Our abilities are like a muscle. Without safe and steady training no matter how many times you try to lift 800 lbs, even if you try to do it every day for 7 months, the only thing you're going to achieve is severe injury that will hold you back for even longer. It's the same with magic. Overdoing it with magic and going beyond your capabilities is fatal and dangerous; mages and even normies who accidentally figure out how to do such stuff have died because of this. They weren't ready for it.

Now quit being so damn impatient and take this whole thing slow, otherwise you'll find yourself either bursting into flames from the inside-out, getting a stroke, fucking up your nervous system or getting permanent brain damage. This isn't an anime this is reality, you're not gonna figure out how to turn plastic into gold in a single life-time so chill out there Naruto.

You can't rush becoming a god.
Yeah
I had experienced severe nervous system side effects which lasted 5-6 months after I overdid breathing exercises
Bro
Does doing mantras in excess cause same side effects??
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3813
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by luis »

Hail goddess diana wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:45 pm
Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:17 pm
iamlucifer666 wrote:How would one go about using biokinesis to change their physical features to match someone elses?
You are aiming far too fucking high for someone who hasn't even opened all of their chakras yet. This is how we get members complaining about losing faith and all that bullshit because they're trying to powerhouse through things they aren't even capable of doing yet.

"Where's muh kamehameha, why can't I telekinetically move my dildo yet I've been practicing for a whole hour."

If you ask how to do things way beyond your abilities and then you try it for months and months with no results due to not being advanced enough then this is where we have idiots who blame us or the gods because they can't throw a car into a building with their mind. You know why you can't? Because you literally can't. Not yet at least.

Our abilities are like a muscle. Without safe and steady training no matter how many times you try to lift 800 lbs, even if you try to do it every day for 7 months, the only thing you're going to achieve is severe injury that will hold you back for even longer. It's the same with magic. Overdoing it with magic and going beyond your capabilities is fatal and dangerous; mages and even normies who accidentally figure out how to do such stuff have died because of this. They weren't ready for it.

Now quit being so damn impatient and take this whole thing slow, otherwise you'll find yourself either bursting into flames from the inside-out, getting a stroke, fucking up your nervous system or getting permanent brain damage. This isn't an anime this is reality, you're not gonna figure out how to turn plastic into gold in a single life-time so chill out there Naruto.

You can't rush becoming a god.
Yeah
I had experienced severe nervous system side effects which lasted 5-6 months after I overdid breathing exercises
Bro
Does doing mantras in excess cause same side effects??
It could but it depends on each individual. You need to slowly build yourself up to where you can hold more energy.
Hail goddess diana
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Hail goddess diana »

luis wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:48 pm
Hail goddess diana wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:45 pm
Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:17 pm


You are aiming far too fucking high for someone who hasn't even opened all of their chakras yet. This is how we get members complaining about losing faith and all that bullshit because they're trying to powerhouse through things they aren't even capable of doing yet.

"Where's muh kamehameha, why can't I telekinetically move my dildo yet I've been practicing for a whole hour."

If you ask how to do things way beyond your abilities and then you try it for months and months with no results due to not being advanced enough then this is where we have idiots who blame us or the gods because they can't throw a car into a building with their mind. You know why you can't? Because you literally can't. Not yet at least.

Our abilities are like a muscle. Without safe and steady training no matter how many times you try to lift 800 lbs, even if you try to do it every day for 7 months, the only thing you're going to achieve is severe injury that will hold you back for even longer. It's the same with magic. Overdoing it with magic and going beyond your capabilities is fatal and dangerous; mages and even normies who accidentally figure out how to do such stuff have died because of this. They weren't ready for it.

Now quit being so damn impatient and take this whole thing slow, otherwise you'll find yourself either bursting into flames from the inside-out, getting a stroke, fucking up your nervous system or getting permanent brain damage. This isn't an anime this is reality, you're not gonna figure out how to turn plastic into gold in a single life-time so chill out there Naruto.

You can't rush becoming a god.
Yeah
I had experienced severe nervous system side effects which lasted 5-6 months after I overdid breathing exercises
Bro
Does doing mantras in excess cause same side effects??
It could but it depends on each individual. You need to slowly build yourself up to where you can hold more energy.
Thank you so much for replying
I don't have experience with mantras
Arey they really more powerful than breathwork??
And
Also
What mantra is best to use to raise bioelectricity
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3813
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by luis »

ReadingRainbow wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:01 am
I'm also interested in this for the sake of erasing tattoos if one finds an attractive woman yet they have them. It literally makes no sense to get them from an aesthetic perspective. It scrambles the optics like camouflage would do. Maybe combining it with laser tech.
Tattoos are something artificial on the body so I don't think It would be possible to eliminate without laser. Personaly I think tattoos should be done semi-permanent like they do in India with Henna but honestly its just personal preference, tattoos can be beautiful too and a form of art.
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 2300
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Satan's Empire

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by NinRick »

Hail goddess diana wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:52 am
luis wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:48 pm
Hail goddess diana wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:45 pm


Yeah
I had experienced severe nervous system side effects which lasted 5-6 months after I overdid breathing exercises
Bro
Does doing mantras in excess cause same side effects??
It could but it depends on each individual. You need to slowly build yourself up to where you can hold more energy.
Thank you so much for replying
I don't have experience with mantras
Arey they really more powerful than breathwork??
And
Also
What mantra is best to use to raise bioelectricity
You have used them. You also use mantras to open your chakras. And you have certainly done this by now, haven’t you?
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3813
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by luis »

ReadingRainbow wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:50 am
luis wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:30 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:01 am
I'm also interested in this for the sake of erasing tattoos if one finds an attractive woman yet they have them. It literally makes no sense to get them from an aesthetic perspective. It scrambles the optics like camouflage would do. Maybe combining it with laser tech.
Tattoos are something artificial on the body so I don't think It would be possible to eliminate without laser. Personaly I think tattoos should be done semi-permanent like they do in India with Henna but honestly its just personal preference, tattoos can be beautiful too and a form of art.
It's called alchemy.
Well Its my own opinion. Maybe I'm wrong. Its worth a try if you think its possible and you have the time to do it.
Hail goddess diana
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Hail goddess diana »

NinRick wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:55 pm
Hail goddess diana wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:52 am
luis wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:48 pm

It could but it depends on each individual. You need to slowly build yourself up to where you can hold more energy.
Thank you so much for replying
I don't have experience with mantras
Arey they really more powerful than breathwork??
And
Also
What mantra is best to use to raise bioelectricity
You have used them. You also use mantras to open your chakras. And you have certainly done this by now, haven’t you?
I did all 7 of them and yeah I developed MILD Intuition, lucid dreams And telepathic hearing
But what I want is the best way to increase life force other than breathing exercises
What I observed in past that breath of fire
When done for 1500 Stokes in a day without holding
I started to manifest all my thoughts I had on the time of doing
It takes 15-25 days for the magical effects to kick in
But it causes headache , insomnia, nightmare and ataxia because of nervous stimulation
So I am looking for a safe alternative to breathwork
User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 5603
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Hail goddess diana wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:41 pm
NinRick wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:55 pm
Hail goddess diana wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:52 am


Thank you so much for replying
I don't have experience with mantras
Arey they really more powerful than breathwork??
And
Also
What mantra is best to use to raise bioelectricity
You have used them. You also use mantras to open your chakras. And you have certainly done this by now, haven’t you?
I did all 7 of them and yeah I developed MILD Intuition, lucid dreams And telepathic hearing
But what I want is the best way to increase life force other than breathing exercises
What I observed in past that breath of fire
When done for 1500 Stokes in a day without holding
I started to manifest all my thoughts I had on the time of doing
It takes 15-25 days for the magical effects to kick in
But it causes headache , insomnia, nightmare and ataxia because of nervous stimulation
So I am looking for a safe alternative to breathwork
Just don't do extreme high numbers and fry yourself. It is very dangerous to do that. Start with a small number and build up slowly until you become used to it.
User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 2749
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Location: Elevated

Re: Biokinesis?

Post by Henu the Great »

Hail goddess diana wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:41 pm
I did all 7 of them and yeah I developed MILD Intuition, lucid dreams And telepathic hearing
But what I want is the best way to increase life force other than breathing exercises
What I observed in past that breath of fire
When done for 1500 Stokes in a day without holding
I started to manifest all my thoughts I had on the time of doing
It takes 15-25 days for the magical effects to kick in
But it causes headache , insomnia, nightmare and ataxia because of nervous stimulation
So I am looking for a safe alternative to breathwork
Want to increase life force?

Well, have you done physical yoga? Hatha, kundalini...
Post Reply