Cats

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.
Baldur

Cats

Postby Baldur » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:18 am

Hello everyone,
I Am new to satanism and so I decided to start from easy things. I have three cats, and I wanted to ask how these furry creatures relate to Satanism. I know they were revered a lot in ancient egypt.
Thanks and Hail Satan

HPS Shannon

Re: Cats

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:49 pm

Baldur wrote:Hello everyone,
I Am new to satanism and so I decided to start from easy things. I have three cats, and I wanted to ask how these furry creatures relate to Satanism. I know they were revered a lot in ancient egypt.
Thanks and Hail Satan

Welcome!

Cats are sacred to the gods, especially the daemon goddess Haagenti. Lilith has cats too.

Cats come from the gods and some of our gods have cats of their own. Can you please read some of the articles in this pet forum to learn more about taking care of your cats? This is important. I had one of my cats come down with a fatal illness because of the kind of food she was eating. Luckily she is okay now.

Satan and the gods want us to be educated enough to take care of our pets.

Cat were sacred in Egypt for a reason. Domestic animals are, more or less, gifts from the gods. I have always loved cats and felt connected with them since I was very young. I used to feed them on the street and take some in. Eventually I found out that Haagenti was my guardian.

Harris

Postby Harris » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Just a quick question can cats predict something like games when I was young I took a cat from the street and my mum would chase it or manipulate me with material things now am educated
Hail Satan Lucifer
Hail Lilith
Hail Haangenti

Harris

Postby Harris » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Just a quick question can cats predict something like games when I was young I took a cat from the street and my mum would chase it or manipulate me with material things now am educated
Hail Satan Lucifer
Hail Lilith
Hail Haangenti

Awakening666

Postby Awakening666 » Sun May 26, 2019 2:40 am

Cats see wise ones divine family, think in vision and tell you secrets if you put a bit of yourself in them they put a bit of themselves in you. Cat responds to thought (feeling picture) everytime. Love your cat as Sacred pet. Take good care of it. Cat dies one day cats come back in similar body and will find you at your door. Same cat always. Cats do come back I think same personalty same cat soul, looks like same cat mostly. Pet need never really die. Cats have energy centers, and see far. Immortal sometimes in a way. This is the potential of cats. They see no time, never know about or accept death. They live in forever.

6zeliris6lalibratum6

Postby 6zeliris6lalibratum6 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:00 pm

Awakening666 wrote:Cats see wise ones divine family, think in vision and tell you secrets if you put a bit of yourself in them they put a bit of themselves in you. Cat responds to thought (feeling picture) everytime. Love your cat as Sacred pet. Take good care of it. Cat dies one day cats come back in similar body and will find you at your door. Same cat always. Cats do come back I think same personalty same cat soul, looks like same cat mostly. Pet need never really die. Cats have energy centers, and see far. Immortal sometimes in a way. This is the potential of cats. They see no time, never know about or accept death. They live in forever.

My baby Sebastian has been at my side since my first lifetime. He looks just like he did then, albeit in a smaller package.

And just as we can put ourselves into our pets, our guardians will also put some of their influence into our gifted familiars. Some demons will do traits/ abilities, some give them the bare minimum, and some don't give anything but the animal/have you find your familiar yourself. Haagenti exclusively gives cat familiars, Amdusias gives birds, Osiris gives bugs/fish, etc. yet others are impartial to species or choose per the task/mage.
For example, I was gifted a strawberry blonde orange tabby who looks exactly like my primary GD, jointedly with Haagenti and a betta fish of Osiris (she was 6.66 at the pet store, sickly, and all black with red and silver fade patter, called a black copper butterfly crown tail plakat, genetically perfect for her subspecies...I'm into betta breeding/dna and incorporate SS where I can, of course). My partner was given a tarantula whom never sheds (yet still grows somehow) from Osiris whom we share as one of our several, and has always had cats and visibly strong ties to Egypt/Egyptian culture, specifically Bastet and Osiris. However, he remains atheist despite the evidence, but that's another topic for discussion.
Cats are one of many divine gifts which double as tools towards helping us to achieve godhead. Each individual, each subpecies, each branch of their Life Tree whether positive or negative, teaches us something the rest cannot. We must only listen to what they're telling us, and we are halfway there.

"I've given them nine lives all in nine cycles, so that they may walk with the sons of Ra, as with the gods." -Haagenti/Bastet
~Zel*~
"Remember what it is that you are fighting for. It will not be easy; which is precisely why you've been chosen. We fight for our Home and our People, for Satan and Truth." -Azazel