Osho?

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Bung

Osho?

Postby Bung » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:51 pm

?

Aquarius

Re: Osho?

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:44 pm

Os-sho
?

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Lol,ho
HAIL SATAN

Bung

Postby Bung » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:15 pm

What do you think about Osho?

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:55 pm

Bung wrote:?

Are you.... are you talking about Rajneesh?

You must be Indian. If you can't speak English then the lot of us can't be of much assistance to you here on the forums.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

SdD

Postby SdD » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:29 pm

Osho made you work 12 hours a day to get $ 200 in the month, ask for sale of property and contaminated 750 in a terrorist attack, but lived in wealth and luxury while others ... ¿What does this remind?, it's what you should not become ...

Bung

Postby Bung » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:56 am

I am Türk.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:19 am

I have heard the statements from Osho fans and those opposed. There is evidence that Osho was assassinated however Osho was not liked because he was the first Indian guru to expose Christianity as total lie to control people to the over three hundred million people and many American's. Some of Osho's stuff was globalist nonsense. And the strange thing with the attempts to take over the local government was done by the underling of Osho's who had taken over the place as Osho was drugged on medication a lot and had bad health problems.

Jack

Postby Jack » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:37 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:I have heard the statements from Osho fans and those opposed. There is evidence that Osho was assassinated however Osho was not liked because he was the first Indian guru to expose Christianity as total lie to control people to the over three hundred million people and many American's. Some of Osho's stuff was globalist nonsense. And the strange thing with the attempts to take over the local government was done by the underling of Osho's who had taken over the place as Osho was drugged on medication a lot and had bad health problems.

Holy shit
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:31 pm

That is what DM.Murdock told me on her old yahoo group forum back in the day she researched into Osho a lot and that was her conclusion on the subject.