About Andras

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

Ghost in the Machine

About Andras

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:01 am

A long time ago when I was first starting out in JoS as a kid, I was eager to find my guardian demon. I wasn't as familiar with energies and workings as I am now, so back then I tried a variety of methods to try and find out who this was. I remember reading through all of the lists of demons on the website and the one I felt most drawn to was Andras.

To this day due to setbacks in my advancement I'm still not yet capable of properly communicating or even seeing the demons, this is something I've been working on and even changing dietary habits to improve these abilities in the past few weeks. Even after years of going it alone without guidance I still didn't forget about Andras. I would try looking through information on the other demons but I found my attention always went back to him.

I had tried calling out to a couple of demons I thought might potentially be my guardians, but it was only when I called Andras and asked if he was my guardian demon that I received some form of a positive vibe. I'm skeptical though and realistic, so even though I am not yet 100% sure if he truly is my guardian demon, I would like to know more about him than what's available on the website, for those of you who might know him personally.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Yagami Light

Re: About Andras

Postby Yagami Light » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:58 pm

This happened a few years ago.
I remember I had read about Andras, that he is very strong and causes fear to the enemy; but because he's very strong, he has been misunderstood... something along those lines.

So, I had lied down and was thinking to myself... why is that?
By the way, Andras is the Greek God Ares (Mars), so I was thinking of that too... He is the "God of war"... but if he is good to Satanists, why is he misunderstood?
And, I had this image flash in my mind (appear momentarily).
I saw a snake, erected, with a red third eye. I remember the snake looked extremely strong - imagine berserk energies - and it could cause one to be in awe. However, I did not feel afraid.

I remember this, it was very vivid.
I have also heard from other Brothers and Sisters that Andras is actually a really nice God, a good friend.

If I were you, I would work on my clairaudience (and actually, just meditate on a daily basis to make myself more sensitive to the energies and such) and also talk to him on a daily basis, to become closer to him.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:25 am

Hi Ghost!

About Andras (first a bit of thoughts written by other people who have experienced Him):

"Andras is an ancient God, known for His great Valor in the battles and His determination in fighting for the Satanic Cause. He is very loyal to Satan, He perfectly embodies the ideals of Justice and He always stood out for His courage and his firmness. The first thing you associate Andras with, as soon as you know Him, is Strength, in every sense.

Andras is physical, mental and spiritual strength, the Strength in its always intense and contrasting shades, like the Nature generating Force, of creation and like the force of fire, of death, of destruction. The first impression that one has about Andras when one first meet Him, is that He is an austere God, silent, almost dangerous.

In fact this is a very important side of Andras, He is very selective in choosing His protected ones and when He does it, be assured that He will be strict with you, He doesn't give discounts, He doesn't sweeten the pill and especially, He doesn't give anything that you can achieve alone.

But it's also true that whoever is able to enter the graces of this Noble God, should surely feel honoured and proud of him/herself because will have a special Guardian to say the least, that will turn him/her into a true Spiritual Warrior, a complete Satanist under every aspect.

The Gods can see inside the Soul of people, so for a God is not hard to know if inside a dedicated person is hidden a true Satanist destined to grow and to never give up to obstacles. A lot are those who start at 1000 and then, at the first obstacles, they give up, disowning their ideals and Satan Himself.

Obviously this is something normal, the natural selection in Satanism is always been there and always will be, but it's normal for the Gods, seeing one of Their children giving up after having recognized a certain important truth, as if Their gifts didn't meant anything, is a great great disappointment.

If there are more diplomatic and understanding Guardian Gods, the same couldn't be said of Andras who is very attentive about values like coherence, determination, loyalty. When Andras chooses a protected one, He doesn't do it basing on his/her preparation or medium gifts, those are things that can be achieved in time with consistency and will. What brings Andras to trust a human is the nobility of mind [nobility of soul, spirit], his/her pure intentions without hidden agendas. Andras simply wants protected ones that are really motivated and that embraces in a convincted way, and not hypocrite way, the Satanic ideals, without giving up at the first obstacle. What Andras looks for in His protected ones is the True Strength, that will manifest in a long lasting resistance rather than in the potency.

Who is guided by Andras in his/her spiritual path, is destined to become a Great Warrior able to fight for what he/she believes in, without falling in the banality of violence and vileness. Andras is, in primis, a Noble and Kind God and surely doesn't appreciate complexed people that reduce the concept of Strength in the mere destructive violence that ends in itself. So I remind whoever wants to try approach Andras, to be very respectful and very pure hearted, because approach Him with hidden agendas or with power cravings, I assure you, it will not be good for you.

It's better to not play with this God and if there's something that He detests is the false Satanists is sneaky and climber people. Another reason why I discourage you to contact Andras is if you are lazy and pliable people. Andras does not forgive weakness and if He has to be strict or challenge you in order to teach you something, be assured, He will do it.

He perfectly embodies the Satanic principle "only going through the Darkness it can be possible to reach the Light". He doesn't fear the Darkness, He goes into it everyday, fighting, and He demands the same Strength and courage from His Protected ones. The funny thing is that going through the Darkness often is facing oneself and this Great God knows it.

However I don't want to further frighten you, because if you are true and honest people, you don't have reason to fear Andras, instead, for who is really busy [devoted] to the Cause and who face this spiritual path seriously, Andras will be the best ally.

He has, in fact, many qualities, He is the God that I better known along with Buer and I think I cannot be more happy. Andras has always helped and adviced me, sometimes He also lectured me, spurred me to do better and to not bask myself in self-pity, incited me to get up everytime I fell and to never give up, even when I was terribly tired.

At times He can seems not much loving, but in reality I feel that often, being strict maybe is more difficult for Him than for me. I have gone through days terribly sad, because maybe He showed me His disdain for my mistakes, or there were days in which I was discomforted and exhausted for the continuous harassment that I received for my exposing myself for the Cause, days so heavy [hard] that I would have wanted to give everything up and think only about myself and He lectured me, inciting me to be strong and not fall for weakness. Well, in those moments I felt almost offended, I would have wanted to make a tantrum like a child, demanding a bit of affection, protection, esteem for what however I already tried to do. Nothing.

But then, in those same days, when I was going to sleep and I was about to fall asleep, I felt His presence, more kind, more tender and understanding, and I understood that He loved me and appreciated my efforts. This short story is for making you understand that the Gods, especially Andras, understand our efforts and our difficulties...

But if They would lull us and protect us from everything everytime, we wouldn't grow up. The Left hand path is not an simple way. The road that leads to the authentic Truth and Light is insidious, complicated and exhausting. But if we really want to reach it, we have to walk it independently and resolutely.

Andras, in His often demanding ways, is helping me a lot and I'll never be enough grateful to Him.

He, as others also say, is a God of forests and I can confirm this because, often, when He appears in the astral, in dreams or in visions during a trance, He leads me to forests places, an image that often comes up when He has to give me a message, is a vision of some branches that stands out in the sky, seen from below, I see the sun that filters through the virescent leaves and I have the impression that everything is rotating. At that point I hear His voice.

Andras is also a God of Art, being much passionate He inspired me some drawings and poems that often they revealed themselves to be real messages, especially when I experimented with the automatism. And so [with this method], with a particular poem that I guard jealously, and that I didn't even know that I wrote it (ever that I really did it), He revealed to be my Guardian, signing Himself with five [in english are 4] words that I will never forget Your arch [tenacious, bitter] protector, Andras .

When I read it I was between being euphoric, surprised and touched. I struggled to interpret the rest of the poem, it was written with terms and syntax uncommon to me, but my happiness was however indescribable.

Andras is a very interesting God, that loves Art, battles, women and animals, He usually protects the most fragile creatures, He deeply hates injustices and punishes them in a severe way. He is a God that believes in the ancient values that unfortunately Humanity has lost, but that His protected ones, thanks to His wise teachings, can recover and make them theirs. A lot are the ones that say Andras is their Guardian but very few are the ones that really have Him by their side. I can only say that the few ones that I know for sure they've been accepted by Andras, are all serious Satanists, motivated and that really embrace the Cause because they believe in it and don't hope to gain something from it.

Andras is an infinitely Noble God and only as much Noble people can be by His side. Honor to this splendid God, that has always protected, spurred and teached me and that fight for the Cause with all Himself.

Andras has a very powerful energy, it hits you like a flame, almost suddenly, without warning. The avatar with which I've always seen this deity is tall, slender, dark hair and light colored eyes (greyish), but I've also saw Him in non humanoid shapes. A characteristic of Andras is of showing Himself only when has a true reason, a specific purpose that He wants you to reach. He is not affectionate, one has not to expect that He will resolve your problems or that He will be indulgent. He spurs you, sometimes hardly, He makes feel His presence but maybe He does not speak to you or doesn't show Himself, almost leaving you with the doubt if He really is there. Sometimes He gives the impression of punishing you, but yet, after you overcame the limit that He wanted to show you and to overcome, the only thing you can do is thank Him with all of your heart, because you recognize how much He did for you. If you succeed He can reward you with emotions and visions of great Art, where His artistic side that few knows takes over.

For the low of my experience, I do not hesitate to affirm that the non human emotions [?] that He gifts you are very unique and unmatchable for beauty and uniqueness. In dreams He can take the shape of a wolf or black dog, raven [/crow] (this is what I've leaned from my experience but it's not for sure that He cannot takes other shapes). I care to underline that He is not a God to approach without the right respect or that He always answers to every help request and it's in doubt that it's dangerous bother Him for too long for it's right to fear Him if one isn't Satanist or not ready to meet Him: it's Him to choose how and when show Himself. His cruel side exists, for so He is a God to approach if pushed by very serious motivations and from the depth of the heart. He does not appreciate the use of magic, especially black magic for frivolous or shallow reasons. Using these ways to obtain the desired end is not an attitude that He likes".

My own experience with Andras (what isn't too personal that I can share) is that He isn't always around, isn't one to babysit or coddle. He's no chatterbox. He most certainly isn't going to be like: "I'm so thrilled to be your GD!" He isn't the one to be honored by an association, WE are. For sure. He is simply there. Or not. Unlike what the person above writes, I experience Him to be deeply caring and affectionate. I think the sides of Himself He shows, like all of us, depends on how close one is to Him. And Hes maybe going to show more of that softer nature of caring to a woman while to a man He might be less forgiving. Hes no Beta cuck and has no patience/time for those who are. He doesn't like everybody. Just like Sorath. I understand this. I'm the same way. I don't have time for BS. I think Hes the same way. I don't see Him with dark hair though. I see Him with pale hair. As you see in my portrait. I think of Him as a silver fox.

He has a wicked sense of humour. Hes an extrovert and flashy. Hes quick witted with a dry sense of humor. He has great personal magnetism. But oh yes He can be very austere, serious and deadly. I think like the person above said, many want to claim Him as their GD. But HE does the choosing. And writing this I can almost hear Him laugh and say: “Of COURSE they want me! How could they not?”

He does indeed love Art, Battle, Women and Animals. And the Forests. He is Lord of The Forests.

“an image that often comes up when He has to give me a message, is a vision of some branches that stands out in the sky, seen from below, I see the sun that filters through the virescent leaves and I have the impression that everything is rotating. At that point I hear His voice”.

This has happened for me as well.

He's told me His gift is the Madness. Meaning He taps into the beserker when He fights. Where fear, pain and the notion of giving up is non existent. A very bad enemy to have. Hes the ultimate Alpha male. Its no wonder He's described as the most dangerous to the enemy, and why He's known to destroy Mages who have tried to summon Him. You don't mess with Him. Hes very proud. With good reason. Among the Gods, Hes the Best of the Best in the Art of War. Hes the God of War. Thats no small achievement. As He said once: “We ain't no two-bit Gods, you know.” (referring to Himself and Sorath)

Many would-be warriors mistakenly believe that in order to be strong, one must shut off ones emotions, not allow oneself to feel in order to fight effectively but Andras teaches actually, its the opposite.

Your emotions make you stronger, not weaker. This makes Him the deadliest of the Gods when it comes to the enemy....because He cares, loves deeply. He has a big heart, strong emotions which just inflame Him when He fights. Gives Him the passion, the drive, the HATE that is necessary. Makes Him deadly. Makes Him unleash the beserker. He's a very caring loving Being. And that is NOT a weakness. Thats the enemy's mistake, they cynically exploit our emotions for their own ends. A mistake because, when people figure this out its going to boomerang on them, big time. Andras loves as fiercely as he hates. He's a man with a heart of iron born of emotion, caring transformed in the crucible of hate, the passion that drives the warrior, gives the will to always go on, to never give up. Becomes impenetrable armour.

I asked once (in terms of my learning curve painting portraits – as I struggle to improve) where does it end? Andras communicated: “It goes until you become the Best of the Best. You're a Satanist. You must lead by example”. So I guess, you just keep struggling, falling down and getting up again. Till you get to the top of the mountain. Its not so much the falling down, that happens to us all. But the ones who keep getting up again...are the real warriors.

Andras is the Indomitable One. He's the strong arm and the shield. He has real passion. Its what allows Him to bend and never break. And then when you add to all THAT....Hes a true Artist. Meaning He'll have delightful ways to accomplish His Victories, Artfully. Beautifully. Exquisitely. With Ultimate Poetic Justice. Its just as that quote by Satan says:

And He does so....with delight.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:45 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Hi Ghost!

About Andras (first a bit of thoughts written by other people who have experienced Him):

"Andras is an ancient God, known for His great Valor in the battles and His determination in fighting for the Satanic Cause. He is very loyal to Satan, He perfectly embodies the ideals of Justice and He always stood out for His courage and his firmness. The first thing you associate Andras with, as soon as you know Him, is Strength, in every sense.

Andras is physical, mental and spiritual strength, the Strength in its always intense and contrasting shades, like the Nature generating Force, of creation and like the force of fire, of death, of destruction. The first impression that one has about Andras when one first meet Him, is that He is an austere God, silent, almost dangerous.

In fact this is a very important side of Andras, He is very selective in choosing His protected ones and when He does it, be assured that He will be strict with you, He doesn't give discounts, He doesn't sweeten the pill and especially, He doesn't give anything that you can achieve alone.

But it's also true that whoever is able to enter the graces of this Noble God, should surely feel honoured and proud of him/herself because will have a special Guardian to say the least, that will turn him/her into a true Spiritual Warrior, a complete Satanist under every aspect.

The Gods can see inside the Soul of people, so for a God is not hard to know if inside a dedicated person is hidden a true Satanist destined to grow and to never give up to obstacles. A lot are those who start at 1000 and then, at the first obstacles, they give up, disowning their ideals and Satan Himself.

Obviously this is something normal, the natural selection in Satanism is always been there and always will be, but it's normal for the Gods, seeing one of Their children giving up after having recognized a certain important truth, as if Their gifts didn't meant anything, is a great great disappointment.

If there are more diplomatic and understanding Guardian Gods, the same couldn't be said of Andras who is very attentive about values like coherence, determination, loyalty. When Andras chooses a protected one, He doesn't do it basing on his/her preparation or medium gifts, those are things that can be achieved in time with consistency and will. What brings Andras to trust a human is the nobility of mind [nobility of soul, spirit], his/her pure intentions without hidden agendas. Andras simply wants protected ones that are really motivated and that embraces in a convincted way, and not hypocrite way, the Satanic ideals, without giving up at the first obstacle. What Andras looks for in His protected ones is the True Strength, that will manifest in a long lasting resistance rather than in the potency.

Who is guided by Andras in his/her spiritual path, is destined to become a Great Warrior able to fight for what he/she believes in, without falling in the banality of violence and vileness. Andras is, in primis, a Noble and Kind God and surely doesn't appreciate complexed people that reduce the concept of Strength in the mere destructive violence that ends in itself. So I remind whoever wants to try approach Andras, to be very respectful and very pure hearted, because approach Him with hidden agendas or with power cravings, I assure you, it will not be good for you.

It's better to not play with this God and if there's something that He detests is the false Satanists is sneaky and climber people. Another reason why I discourage you to contact Andras is if you are lazy and pliable people. Andras does not forgive weakness and if He has to be strict or challenge you in order to teach you something, be assured, He will do it.

He perfectly embodies the Satanic principle "only going through the Darkness it can be possible to reach the Light". He doesn't fear the Darkness, He goes into it everyday, fighting, and He demands the same Strength and courage from His Protected ones. The funny thing is that going through the Darkness often is facing oneself and this Great God knows it.

However I don't want to further frighten you, because if you are true and honest people, you don't have reason to fear Andras, instead, for who is really busy [devoted] to the Cause and who face this spiritual path seriously, Andras will be the best ally.

He has, in fact, many qualities, He is the God that I better known along with Buer and I think I cannot be more happy. Andras has always helped and adviced me, sometimes He also lectured me, spurred me to do better and to not bask myself in self-pity, incited me to get up everytime I fell and to never give up, even when I was terribly tired.

At times He can seems not much loving, but in reality I feel that often, being strict maybe is more difficult for Him than for me. I have gone through days terribly sad, because maybe He showed me His disdain for my mistakes, or there were days in which I was discomforted and exhausted for the continuous harassment that I received for my exposing myself for the Cause, days so heavy [hard] that I would have wanted to give everything up and think only about myself and He lectured me, inciting me to be strong and not fall for weakness. Well, in those moments I felt almost offended, I would have wanted to make a tantrum like a child, demanding a bit of affection, protection, esteem for what however I already tried to do. Nothing.

But then, in those same days, when I was going to sleep and I was about to fall asleep, I felt His presence, more kind, more tender and understanding, and I understood that He loved me and appreciated my efforts. This short story is for making you understand that the Gods, especially Andras, understand our efforts and our difficulties...

But if They would lull us and protect us from everything everytime, we wouldn't grow up. The Left hand path is not an simple way. The road that leads to the authentic Truth and Light is insidious, complicated and exhausting. But if we really want to reach it, we have to walk it independently and resolutely.

Andras, in His often demanding ways, is helping me a lot and I'll never be enough grateful to Him.

He, as others also say, is a God of forests and I can confirm this because, often, when He appears in the astral, in dreams or in visions during a trance, He leads me to forests places, an image that often comes up when He has to give me a message, is a vision of some branches that stands out in the sky, seen from below, I see the sun that filters through the virescent leaves and I have the impression that everything is rotating. At that point I hear His voice.

Andras is also a God of Art, being much passionate He inspired me some drawings and poems that often they revealed themselves to be real messages, especially when I experimented with the automatism. And so [with this method], with a particular poem that I guard jealously, and that I didn't even know that I wrote it (ever that I really did it), He revealed to be my Guardian, signing Himself with five [in english are 4] words that I will never forget Your arch [tenacious, bitter] protector, Andras .

When I read it I was between being euphoric, surprised and touched. I struggled to interpret the rest of the poem, it was written with terms and syntax uncommon to me, but my happiness was however indescribable.

Andras is a very interesting God, that loves Art, battles, women and animals, He usually protects the most fragile creatures, He deeply hates injustices and punishes them in a severe way. He is a God that believes in the ancient values that unfortunately Humanity has lost, but that His protected ones, thanks to His wise teachings, can recover and make them theirs. A lot are the ones that say Andras is their Guardian but very few are the ones that really have Him by their side. I can only say that the few ones that I know for sure they've been accepted by Andras, are all serious Satanists, motivated and that really embrace the Cause because they believe in it and don't hope to gain something from it.

Andras is an infinitely Noble God and only as much Noble people can be by His side. Honor to this splendid God, that has always protected, spurred and teached me and that fight for the Cause with all Himself.

Andras has a very powerful energy, it hits you like a flame, almost suddenly, without warning. The avatar with which I've always seen this deity is tall, slender, dark hair and light colored eyes (greyish), but I've also saw Him in non humanoid shapes. A characteristic of Andras is of showing Himself only when has a true reason, a specific purpose that He wants you to reach. He is not affectionate, one has not to expect that He will resolve your problems or that He will be indulgent. He spurs you, sometimes hardly, He makes feel His presence but maybe He does not speak to you or doesn't show Himself, almost leaving you with the doubt if He really is there. Sometimes He gives the impression of punishing you, but yet, after you overcame the limit that He wanted to show you and to overcome, the only thing you can do is thank Him with all of your heart, because you recognize how much He did for you. If you succeed He can reward you with emotions and visions of great Art, where His artistic side that few knows takes over.

For the low of my experience, I do not hesitate to affirm that the non human emotions [?] that He gifts you are very unique and unmatchable for beauty and uniqueness. In dreams He can take the shape of a wolf or black dog, raven [/crow] (this is what I've leaned from my experience but it's not for sure that He cannot takes other shapes). I care to underline that He is not a God to approach without the right respect or that He always answers to every help request and it's in doubt that it's dangerous bother Him for too long for it's right to fear Him if one isn't Satanist or not ready to meet Him: it's Him to choose how and when show Himself. His cruel side exists, for so He is a God to approach if pushed by very serious motivations and from the depth of the heart. He does not appreciate the use of magic, especially black magic for frivolous or shallow reasons. Using these ways to obtain the desired end is not an attitude that He likes".

My own experience with Andras (what isn't too personal that I can share) is that He isn't always around, isn't one to babysit or coddle. He's no chatterbox. He most certainly isn't going to be like: "I'm so thrilled to be your GD!" He isn't the one to be honored by an association, WE are. For sure. He is simply there. Or not. Unlike what the person above writes, I experience Him to be deeply caring and affectionate. I think the sides of Himself He shows, like all of us, depends on how close one is to Him. And Hes maybe going to show more of that softer nature of caring to a woman while to a man He might be less forgiving. Hes no Beta cuck and has no patience/time for those who are. He doesn't like everybody. Just like Sorath. I understand this. I'm the same way. I don't have time for BS. I think Hes the same way. I don't see Him with dark hair though. I see Him with pale hair. As you see in my portrait. I think of Him as a silver fox.

He has a wicked sense of humour. Hes an extrovert and flashy. Hes quick witted with a dry sense of humor. He has great personal magnetism. But oh yes He can be very austere, serious and deadly. I think like the person above said, many want to claim Him as their GD. But HE does the choosing. And writing this I can almost hear Him laugh and say: “Of COURSE they want me! How could they not?”

He does indeed love Art, Battle, Women and Animals. And the Forests. He is Lord of The Forests.

“an image that often comes up when He has to give me a message, is a vision of some branches that stands out in the sky, seen from below, I see the sun that filters through the virescent leaves and I have the impression that everything is rotating. At that point I hear His voice”.

He's told me His gift is the Madness. Meaning He taps into the beserker when He fights. Where fear, pain and the notion of giving up is non existent. A very bad enemy to have. Hes the ultimate Alpha male. Its no wonder He's described as the most dangerous to the enemy, and why He's known to destroy Mages who have tried to summon Him. You don't mess with Him. Hes very proud. With good reason. Among the Gods, Hes the Best of the Best in the Art of War. Hes the God of War. Thats no small achievement. As He said once: “We ain't no two-bit Gods, you know.” (referring to Himself and Sorath)

Many would-be warriors mistakenly believe that in order to be strong, one must shut off ones emotions, not allow oneself to feel in order to fight effectively but Andras teaches actually, its the opposite.

Your emotions make you stronger, not weaker. This makes Him the deadliest of the Gods when it comes to the enemy....because He cares, loves deeply. He has a big heart, strong emotions which just inflame Him when He fights. Gives Him the passion, the drive, the HATE that is necessary. Makes Him deadly. Makes Him unleash the beserker. He's a very caring loving Being. And that is NOT a weakness. Thats the enemy's mistake, they cynically exploit our emotions for their own ends. A mistake because, when people figure this out its going to boomerang on them, big time. Andras loves as fiercely as he hates. He's a man with a heart of iron born of emotion, caring transformed in the crucible of hate, the passion that drives the warrior, gives the will to always go on, to never give up. Becomes impenetrable armour.

I asked once (in terms of my learning curve painting portraits – as I struggle to improve) where does it end? Andras communicated: “It goes until you become the Best of the Best. You're a Satanist. You must lead by example”. So I guess, you just keep struggling, falling down and getting up again. Till you get to the top of the mountain. Its not so much the falling down, that happens to us all. But the ones who keep getting up again...are the real warriors.

Andras is the Indomitable One. He's the strong arm and the shield. He has real passion. Its what allows Him to bend and never break. And then when you add to all THAT....Hes a true Artist. Meaning He'll have delightful ways to accomplish His Victories, Artfully. Beautifully. Exquisitely. With Ultimate Poetic Justice. Its just as that quote by Satan says:

Zola!!!!!! You're amazing!!!

Thank you for sharing this with us! I knew you would say something as amazing as this, but this is far beyond amazing!!!!

This brought out some very wonderful emotions, especially of motivation!!! Thank you!!!!! :cry: :D
HAIL ALL OF OUR TRUE GODS FOREVER!!!

"There might be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor!

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:46 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Hi Ghost!

Zola!!!!!! You're amazing!!!

Thank you for sharing this with us! I knew you would say something as amazing as this, but this is far beyond amazing!!!!

This brought out some very wonderful emotions, especially of motivation!!! Thank you!!!!! :cry: :D
HAIL ALL OF OUR TRUE GODS FOREVER!!!

"There might be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor!

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:52 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:----

Thank you very much for this information, especially coming from you it is helpful considering he is also your guardian demon. I always told myself throughout life that something akin to a strict military sargent would be something that would befit me as a person, getting shit done when it needs to be done. I certainly admire his traits for I definitely see some of them in myself. I always enjoyed the destruction of Satan's enemies and always took great glee in fighting them, especially when it's personal.

The berserker rage they said that he goes into, is actually quite surprising of a mention considering my experience just yesterday. I was spinning my chakras and remember getting really emotional about having this opportunity to be free of the enemy, the opportunity to evolve further and become something more. These emotions and power must have attracted an enemy to me, because I remember a feeling of doubt creeping into me. A doubt that Satan was even real, a doubt that I was even amounting to anything, a doubt that made me think that perhaps I was truly alone.

The doubt was a familiar one and I almost immediately knew it was the enemy. I became immediately rushed with adrenaline to destroy, looking around my room with raging energy and bared teeth. Using blue flames and my own energy to burn out whatever was in the room or near me. I felt like an enraged star, pulsing with molten anger and power. I went completely mad with thoughts of revenge and the absolute death of this entity that was attacking me even though I couldn't see it. I was grinning crazily and spouting threats such as "You messed with the wrong fucking guy" and "This is the era of your demise, you will ALL perish!". The feelings of doubt soon dissipated and I recovered my grounds and then did the RTR again right away just out of the desire of the enemy's destruction.

So I think I understand what is meant when they mean berserker. I have more reason to believe now that he is my guardian demon and I am truly honoured that he has decided to even bother his time with me as my teacher. I promise him that I will become as strong as I can be and I will work hard to destroy the enemy. The enemy will fucking die and suffer for everything they've ever done to us! And I will personally see to it that they suffer painfully! They will know to fear us and to fear us greatly.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ANDRAS!
- Satan

occultumlapidem

Postby occultumlapidem » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:55 pm

hail satan. hail the Indominables. we are what we think with our thoughts we make the world.
hail satan