Hail joy of satan

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Chilidawg

Hail joy of satan

Postby Chilidawg » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:51 pm

I want to thank joybof satan for all the truth and info yall have shared HAIL SATAN!!!!!

zolaluckystar

Re: Hail joy of satan

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:10 pm

I've spent...a LONG time searching. Feeling incredibly driven to find something....not knowing what it was, except I wanted the truth. First driven to learn how to use the internet and then to start searching. The info found here in the Sermons/Articles/Satans Library is second to none for its Quality and Truth. And I say that as one who knows because I've literally spent years and years looking. It really is fantastic. The amount of work the Clergy has gone to in terms of the hours and hours of researching and writing in order to produce all this work is staggering and VERY appreciated. For sure. Thank you very, VERY much, to all of you. :D
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:34 pm

The real thanks should go to Demons themselves and especially Father Satan.

dragon bleu 666

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:32 pm

Thank you so much, of course and i am so grateful to be part of our fight, we have so much luck , to have the ability to fight , the more final RTR i do , the more my life become better and better in every way , we have the joker .

Hail this knowledge here given by our Gods

Hail the Truth

Hail the Priesthood !!!

Hail Satan and the Gods of hell !!!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:39 pm

Sinistra wrote:The real thanks should go to Demons themselves and especially Father Satan.
And especially Maxine, who knows if the JoyOfSatan would have existed if it wasnt for this wonderful woman.