Dealing with trauma

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

HailMotherLilith

Dealing with trauma

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:01 am

Does anyone have any advice on how to subside traumatic memories from surfacing for some time being?
Excluding void and a working.

Because I am currently doing a working, so I will do a working to remove trauma and so on, once the working I am doing now is finished.
And I am already doing void everyday anyways.

I'd appreciate the advices, as these recent days have been exceptionally hard on me, to the point where I end up sobbing and crying and ending up doing the things I need at a later time and not when I intend to....

Thanks.

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

HPS Shannon

Re: Dealing with trauma

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:35 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:Does anyone have any advice on how to subside traumatic memories from surfacing for some time being?

Because I am currently doing a working, so I will do a working to remove trauma and so on, once the working I am doing now is finished.

I'd appreciate the advices, as these recent days have been exceptionally hard on me, to the point where I end up sobbing and crying and ending up doing the things I need at a later time and not when I intend to....

Thanks.

Are you still having issues wit these?

FlamingRedRose666

Re: Dealing with trauma

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:25 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:Does anyone have any advice on how to subside traumatic memories from surfacing for some time being?

Thanks.

Are you still having issues wit these?

Not at the moment. This working is long finished. Right now I am doing a working to get rid of this life and past life hang ups and blockages and everything has been going super duper great and amazing! I feel much better honestly!

This is either due to the working or the enemy interfering to cause more hang ups, blockages, but I recently got into a fight with a classmate, she started it, I defended myself against her, my aura of protection protected me, which is neat!
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael