question about third eye

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Sahrot

question about third eye

Postby Sahrot » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:57 am

Uh, I have a question about third eye. It is confusing.
I used to mediate on my forehead without chanting thoth. But it still works, my third eye has a intense pressure and after 4 days I got a stange headache.
So, I want to know ,is thoth vibration unnecessary? I know some people have same experience as well.
Thanks for reading. :)

Hail Satan!!

Sahrot

Re: question about third eye

Postby Sahrot » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:40 pm

I'm sorry for being so careless. The word"mediate" should be "meditate" . I know my grammar is also shameful. I should always check my posts carefully before sending them to the forum. I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused.

I was eager to know the answer. Now I think it is too impolite. When come across questions, No one should just sit there and do nothing except waiting others' help. Maybe I should look for the answer on my own. I won't tolerate myself to be lazy and dependent.

Recently I don't feel well. Feel sick about being helped and being protected(if i am protected).Feel sick about the idea that I may have GDs. Feel distant, indefferent, and tired, and so on.

I know my negative emotions will anger others.I know I should be positive. I know I should clean my aura and do aura protection meditation. Yes, I know what happend , I am experiencing another depression.No need for any comfort or encouragement.I am strong enough to overcome it on my own.

(Sigh) I am just becoming more and more emotionless ,selfish and ruthless.

Sorry again for what I have said. I will overcome depression again...

I will rewrite my post if it has too much grammar mistakes.If so , please inform me.Thanks a lot. ;)

HS.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:46 pm

you don't need to be skeptical in asking for help.
someone gave me this informations.sowilo for strength and will power.algiz for driving negative energy.and my own is you use yogi bhajan meditation for conquering depression http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Medit ... ession.htm. it feels you with energy.also if you are having emotional problems try using wunjo and affirm that you are emotionally balanced.I hope this helps,good luck
thank father satan for knowlegde

shinninglight

someone gave me this informations.sowilo for strength and will power.algiz for driving negative energy.and my own is you use yogi bhajan meditation for conquering depression http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Medit ... ession.htm. it feels you with energy.also if you are having emotional problems try using wunjo and affirm that you are emotionally balanced.I hope this helps,good luck

shinninglight

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:52 pm

oh and about your third eye it seems your third eye is more active than others so you didn't need much work done so keep meditating on it to keep it open :)

Sahrot

Postby Sahrot » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:47 pm

shinninglight wrote:you don't need to be skeptical in asking for help.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ;)

Sahrot

Postby Sahrot » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:50 pm

shinninglight wrote:oh and about your third eye it seems your third eye is more active than others so you didn't need much work done so keep meditating on it to keep it open :)

The only thing I did is concentrating on the middle of my forehead.I didn't do anything else.
But JoS says that vibration and visualization are necessary.
I am wondering whether 3rd eye meditation can be done without them.My method is possibly wrong,though it caused intense pressure and headache.
Perhaps I need to redo this meditation?With vibration and visualization. :?:

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:50 am

Sahrot wrote:
shinninglight wrote:oh and about your third eye it seems your third eye is more active than others so you didn't need much work done so keep meditating on it to keep it open :)

The only thing I did is concentrating on the middle of my forehead.I didn't do anything else.
But JoS says that vibration and visualization are necessary.
I am wondering whether 3rd eye meditation can be done without them.My method is possibly wrong,though it caused intense pressure and headache.
Perhaps I need to redo this meditation?With vibration and visualization. :?:

The way you did it works. In your past lives, you were stronger than other people. Not everybody is as open to the energy as you are. Using the vibrations and visualizations makes it more powerful and a lot of people need this, but you are already strong enough that you did not need the extra strength, but doing it this way with the vibrations and visualizations will make you improve much faster. :D

There is no inconvenience and no shame here, we are very happy to have you here! :D
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Sahrot

Postby Sahrot » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:The way you did it works. In your past lives, you were stronger than other people. Not everybody is as open to the energy as you are. Using the vibrations and visualizations makes it more powerful and a lot of people need this, but you are already strong enough that you did not need the extra strength, but doing it this way with the vibrations and visualizations will make you improve much faster. :D

There is no inconvenience and no shame here, we are very happy to have you here! :D

That's right.I can feel the energy in my body since I was a child.I thought It was my blood flows through my body. After I discovered Joy of Satan, I realized that the feelings around my spine and head are not my imaginations.
It is amazing. 8-)
Thanks again for ending my confusion.

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:58 am

You seem to be a prodigy. Its better if you start doing the 6 months training program asap. It'll take you to advanced in a matter of 6 months. Always have a strong aura cleaning + aura of protection program despite anything your doing. For example day ac can be done with 13*Raum which if you want you can add Ea and io formula which makes it extremely and if done daily will make your soul extremely powerful in a matter of days. Though raum 13* is enough for ac. Then aop with suryae 13* or 9 multiples such as 18 or 27. Remember if you choose to do the ea io formula then too you must continue the tetragram with suryae. In night I advice you to do freeing the soul of energy influences as ac with sannanda*13 or multiple of 9 as aop. All these exercises must be done with visualization. The practice exercises given in the 6 months training program will develop your visualization abilities perfectly so don't worry about it.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978

https://see_the_truth.webs.com/Raum_Meditation.htm

https://booksforsatanspeople.files.word ... 202011.pdf

What this means is start the 6 months program while doing ac+aop formula I gave you from day 1 preferably from today as you read this post.

Also do the rtr.
If you have less time, you could do only 3 vibrations each.

viewtopic.php?t=11506

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11560

The rtr takes lessening the advancement time to the next level. Its the ultimate shortcut to get power ASAP without any bullshit.

I guess that all sums it up.
Keep hitting it and Hail Satan !!!
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!