Gender Sexuality

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Re: Gender Sexuality

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:10 pm

I am starting to think the Alt-Right is bad for people's perceptional abilities like most ideologies. Because some of you are trying to argue some straw man against Cultural Marxism in this thread and the point of the thread is not sinking in past the ideological triggers. You also need to stop consuming the materialistic pseudo sciences being promoted by the Alt-Right as well.

The universe is not about the Pink haired Cultural Marxists vs Alt-Right. Which is what your trying to turn this thread into.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:37 pm

I was always friends with various trans people and I really love how early they get over all this shit. It's like they rocket through all stages of sexual maturity immediately just by seeing through all this bullshit. They are also always open minded. This is just like how people think pedos are all gay or all gays are flamboyant tools. Its silly, if you just talk to different people you realize pretty quickly that this isn't an issue until it becomes child abuse. And I can't see actually transexuals abusing children very frequently to be honest.

However like anything the jews want to force everybody to be transexual so that everybody hates transexuals for no reason. And they also want to make it seem like they're all sick. It's really bizarre. The jews want to force everybody to be every single thing they are not so that they hate every single thing about everybody else. If people were just allowed... or ahem, if people chose to be themselves, it would be way different.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Tala

Postby Tala » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Hp Mageson, do you think there have been old cultures that were more on the right brain side, almost opposite how our society is now?

I always wondered if some tribal people that never advanced technology had this or maybe some cultures with writing that only used pictographs/heiroglyphs for writing.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Tala wrote:Hp Mageson, do you think there have been old cultures that were more on the right brain side, almost opposite how our society is now?

I always wondered if some tribal people that never advanced technology had this or maybe some cultures with writing that only used pictographs/heiroglyphs for writing.

The Aryan high culture was nothing primitive or tribal-like. This is purely a jewish narrative to erase Aryan past and make us believe we were like some stupid cannibal primitive tribes. There is nothing to learn from any of these people. What is right brained wearing animal skins, sharpening wooden spears and eating human brains ?

darkmonkey666

Postby darkmonkey666 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:35 pm

I knew the stuff on this sermon inside my soul and could see it in society etc even from a young age (not sure how) With me as a man growing up I dont remember ever having very many Male friends if any at all specially in high school/middle school when the guys make it a point to show off how tough they are or masculine etc yet if you are creative or emotional or artistic etc you will be thought of as a fag. I mostly had female friends as you could have good conversations be more open about feelings and show off creativity etc.

I know gay men are a little more feminine spiritually for the most part. I have gone on vacation to a place where gay people are the majority of the town (Sagatuck mi wish I could go there every summer lol) twice I feel more at home visiting a gay place cause it is so artistic and creative low crime fu place to hang around

Anyways. I highly respect men and am bisexual I am not trans or sexist against my gender I just dont like the insecurities.

darkmonkey666

Postby darkmonkey666 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Anyways to continue my post sorry I had to click send cause my phone was about to die and I didn't want to start over.

Anyways lol I love artistic people intellectuals drama and theatre poetry music etc. I always wanted to do something creative. I think deeply about things.

Most men are not like that in any way even if it was in their personality to be. I think cause I have Mars in Libra I never felt a real reason to change this and conform. So anyways I always hung out with girls and I'm bisexual but am not attracted to the way a lot of men are.

I think things are going to balance out due to our rtr there is no way the Jews are going to win this.

I try to get people to think about these things whenever I can. I didn't think this was going to be brought up by the JOS but I am glad it was. With that said in America more pagan ideas are growing fast. I think there even may be some movement by men at some point to challenge this I hope Jews don't hijack this. It may even be women who start this. I am not sure but slowly things may be changing towards the better.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Tala wrote:Hp Mageson, do you think there have been old cultures that were more on the right brain side, almost opposite how our society is now?

There was a sermon that talked about how life was in the Pagan society. I don't remember the title, unfortunately.

In any case, how do you think we created the pyramids more than 10 thousands years ago without advanced technology? How do you think Nordic ships could be made without it? Or even think about the beautiful temples and pagodas in the East. Those cannot be created without advanced tech and advanced understanding of nature. We were much more advanced then than we are now.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:22 pm

I always tell my gay friends, I wish I was Bi, that would open me up to the other 50% of available mates xD
But I can appreciate a "Sexy" man, despite not wanting sexual interactions with him.
----
I think alot of it has to do with people thinking that the opposite of masculine is feminine, and vice versa...

If someone asked me what feminine or masculine meant, I couldnt give you a definition for those words...
According to google:
"having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness"
Applying a Genre to a Trait!?
So Strength is Masculine o.o
Thats just silly....

How can a man healthily embrace his feminine side? How can I better enjoy my feminine side?

The closest I feel to my "feminine" side is while listening to ASMR, or flirting, or even working out... but when im doing art, creative writing, yoga, I dont really feel "feminine".

I suppose my idea of feminine is the ability to enjoy the wind blowing through your hair, being in complete ecstacy...
----
People like, Bruce Lee, Muhammad Ali, Chuck Norris, etc. These people I would not call "Masculine" or "Feminine" in the modern sense of the word, but it seems these people had the greatest balance...
----
I think I feel most masculine though when I am being admired by others, Skating down the road at full speed, knowing people are checking out my glutes, being a peacock so to say... this feels masculine to me?
----
Maybe im just rambling, but this is a topic that is of great importance to me, I will forever aspire to be a Don Juan, the beauty of the Human Body is just so tantalizing!
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:10 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:I am starting to think the Alt-Right is bad for people's perceptional abilities like most ideologies. Because some of you are trying to argue some straw man against Cultural Marxism in this thread and the point of the thread is not sinking in past the ideological triggers. You also need to stop consuming the materialistic pseudo sciences being promoted by the Alt-Right as well.

The universe is not about the Pink haired Cultural Marxists vs Alt-Right. Which is what your trying to turn this thread into.

As I have always stated the Alt-Right is just a jewish piece of shit, and it has defined leadership, leading people to these perceptions very directly with just propaganda. Most articles of the alt-right it's just anglin writting hate rants because of his own bad mother and attacking women and trans people.

It reaches a point where they fight way less the kikes, they do not fight the jew where it's most powerful and influential AKA CHRISTARDIANITY, and they just attack gays, trans and women 24/7.

The Alt-Right is just mental poison without any logical consistency to it. Anglin just whines like any rabbi does.
https://josmarket.org - Open again - New Updates Coming End Of This Month

Tala

Postby Tala » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Thanks, I will try to look for that sermon. I agree we were more advanced in the past. For the eras and regions you are referencing it seems they were advanced due to they were mastering both left and right as we are meant to do.

In western civilization we have been separated from the feminine and as Mageson says in this sermon as a means of imbalancing us by the enemy programs.

Something I was trying to get at is that people can be enslaved and kept down by either imbalance of left/right brain or male/female brain. I was just wondering if certain later pagan tribes of any ethnicity had been trapped by the opposite and specifically if Mageson or anyone else with experience connecting these types of things had written about it.

For example the Mayans were perhaps an example of this because they were brought down and enslaved through the greys on the astral level to start things like blood sacrifices. Perhaps it was easier to enslave this specific race or group of people on the feminine right side of the brain then the masculine left.

Just to clarify when I say feminine for the example above I mean mental and spiritual states not individual feelings or matriarchal or something like that.

Anyways I really just think it's an interesting concept. I'm not claiming it as fact or anything. Just interesting to learn from if that could be the case.

Stormblood wrote:

There was a sermon that talked about how life was in the Pagan society. I don't remember the title, unfortunately.

In any case, how do you think we created the pyramids more than 10 thousands years ago without advanced technology? How do you think Nordic ships could be made without it? Or even think about the beautiful temples and pagodas in the East. Those cannot be created without advanced tech and advanced understanding of nature. We were much more advanced then than we are now.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:19 pm

Bruce Lee's natal chart has most feminine aspects and a lot of intense planets, and what he did aside training was engage in what many people consider a feminine practice aka meditation and find his own inner power. This is how he was able to skyrocket his masculinity, by developing his femininity.

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:55 pm

I suppose the RAUM meditation, along with IO/EA would be one of the best ways to balance our Feminine and Masculine energies? How would we as SS develop our femininity?
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:56 pm

The entire Alt-Right just a jewish movement they promote National Bolshevism which is just Jewish Communism. They promote Jewish Christianity and the secularization of Jewish Christianity as Jewish pseudo science which is from the controlled establishment. They also attack Paganism and try and claim Judaism is somehow Satanic.

Look at who runs it Spencer who has Jewish surnames all over his family tree and hangs out with the Jewish Bush family. And promotes literal Jewish Communism of the Jew Dugin as does his wife. Kike Enoch, Anglin who looks Jewish and has Jewish surnames on his fathers side of the family and promotes the Talmud for White Goyim. And is the gate keeper for Hasbara Jews like Weev to promote Talumdic attitudes against White Women which divides the Goyim for the Jews to conqueror. And Duke who's numerous plastic surgeries which is attempting to hide those Jewish features and who spent his career looting the Pro-White movement as a well known swindler. And keeps telling us we need to oppose the Jews by pouring our energy into the Jewish thoughtform of Rabbi Yaweh so the spell of the Jewish Bible can manifest and destory the White Race. And he loves to go and on about all his really cool Jewish friends and how Jews are so great and its only those Zionist Jews that are the problem which is the propaganda line of the Jews themselves. Yet he hangs out with Jewish Dugin who is on the Jewish Zionist congress of Russia's panel. They all promote White Sharia which is religious law based on the Torah laws of the bible.

Even Kike Enoch who pretends to be against christianity uses his The Kike Stuff to promote numerous christian shows on the site and a soft promotion of the program directly as well. When Kike Enoch got asked about the JoS by that Styx fellow on his interview he looked like he was going to pass out.

www.joyofsatan.com

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:02 am

The rest of the Alt-Right is just open Jews. Stephen moneyjew, The monkey man jewovich, Lauren Simonson, Alex Luv Da Jewish Money Jewnes, who has nothing but Jews on his show to praise him and Israeli, Christian Zionism.

Then you get Jewish nonsense like MGTOW which is hey Goyim all women are Shiska's. That includes the gamed on by Jews community where strange losers like Roosh pretend they have sex with hot women all over the world somehow and then sell naïve men books and articles on this fable. And its all based on hey Goyim all women are Shiska's…… His whole character is a real life version of MC Vagina....

www.joyofsatan.com

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:34 am

In my opinion usually when there's a woman born in a biological male body (or vice versa), they'll believe since they're really a woman, they aren't a man and try to reject and/or change their biological maleness. This is the mindset I've encountered most in the modern trans community. I had this mindset too. But when I finally accepted and embraced the fact that I was born biologically female (instead of rejecting it or trying to change it) and in this way, I'm literally a woman, I felt so much better.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

darkmonkey666

Postby darkmonkey666 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:35 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The rest of the Alt-Right is just open Jews. Stephen moneyjew, The monkey man jewovich, Lauren Simonson, Alex Luv Da Jewish Money Jewnes, who has nothing but Jews on his show to praise him and Israeli, Christian Zionism.

Then you get Jewish nonsense like MGTOW which is hey Goyim all women are Shiska's. That includes the gamed on by Jews community where strange losers like Roosh pretend they have sex with hot women all over the world somehow and then sell naïve men books and articles on this fable. And its all based on hey Goyim all women are Shiska's…… His whole character is a real life version of MC Vagina....

The truth is we need a movement for men but NOT Jewish. We need a movement for men to Embrace their inner feminine Goddess. To Embrace the traits of their moon Venus and Neptune. To transform their lives like Pluto and fight back against the oppressive establishment principals of who a man is. We need a Male inner feminist revolution to Embrace our inner Goddess. For too long men have been told who to be and what to do and how to live. It's time for men to overcome this. Join the mennimist revolution and take back your inner feminine core.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:43 am

Academic Scholar wrote:In my opinion usually when there's a woman born in a biological male body (or vice versa), they'll believe since they're really a woman, they aren't a man and try to reject and/or change their biological maleness. This is the mindset I've encountered most in the modern trans community. I had this mindset too. But when I finally accepted and embraced the fact that I was born biologically female (instead of rejecting it or trying to change it) and in this way, I'm literally a woman, I felt so much better.

Hating on your biological gender will only cause a never ending array of issues that you will be mistaken to think can be fixed by extremely expensive, dangerous, and also experimental surgeries.

Just self accept and enjoy what you are in peace with yourself. Then when you know the spiritual aspect of it you find peace.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:14 am

EasternFireLion666 wrote:There is also something else. I am under the impression that sexuality can be changed. Men in prison or war lust for sex so they can become bi. Mgtow has also showed how frustrations can make a straight man gay. And it also appears that the societies that have egeminate men decrease the birth rates. I belive you HP when you talk about the both sides if the soul but i am not sure how they properly manifest. The jws also push this lgbt ideology a lot on whites. And after that offer xianity as a solution when everything goes bad. The fac that some if us are so angry is that we see this threats of multiculturalism race mixing and demographical change due to the feminization of men which leads to this incapacity to build a border. It is what we see not what we read

This is why I don't think most people are bi by nature, but they can become bi from lack of sex. I myself thought I was bi when I was younger, simply because of complete lack of sexual experiences (never even had an orgasm until much later than my soul needed, this really damaged me), but after coming to Satan and meditating I realized I am fully hetero, not sexually interested in women at all. I was never attracted to women or had sex with one, I just thought I was bi because I needed sex. This is what going your entire teen years without an orgasm does....
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:49 am

Bravera wrote:I suppose the RAUM meditation, along with IO/EA would be one of the best ways to balance our Feminine and Masculine energies? How would we as SS develop our femininity?

You don't have to "develop" your feminine side you simply have to set it free. It will develop and manifest on it's own as you clean and empower your soul. I didn't do any specific working on this I simply dropped joo imposed beliefs and worked on cleaning out my soul from their influence. And started loving myself the way I am without any jew created insecurities.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:12 pm

I don't think there is such thing as female soul born in male body,from what I know is that the soul is male and female so some body who changes there gender is confused and really have a problem,because there can not be a mistake from what you where born as
thank father satan for knowlegde

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:46 pm

Lydia wrote:
EasternFireLion666 wrote:There is also something else. I am under the impression that sexuality can be changed. Men in prison or war lust for sex so they can become bi. Mgtow has also showed how frustrations can make a straight man gay. And it also appears that the societies that have egeminate men decrease the birth rates. I belive you HP when you talk about the both sides if the soul but i am not sure how they properly manifest. The jws also push this lgbt ideology a lot on whites. And after that offer xianity as a solution when everything goes bad. The fac that some if us are so angry is that we see this threats of multiculturalism race mixing and demographical change due to the feminization of men which leads to this incapacity to build a border. It is what we see not what we read

This is why I don't think most people are bi by nature, but they can become bi from lack of sex. I myself thought I was bi when I was younger, simply because of complete lack of sexual experiences (never even had an orgasm until much later than my soul needed, this really damaged me), but after coming to Satan and meditating I realized I am fully hetero, not sexually interested in women at all. I was never attracted to women or had sex with one, I just thought I was bi because I needed sex. This is what going your entire teen years without an orgasm does....

I understand. Yes there are many factors in nature that can affect sexual orientation. I think i understand now what HP Mageson is explaining but i think there is a general danger in opening ones self emotionally. Here i am not only talking about sexuality but emphaty specifically. It is dangerous to do so until all enemy programs and psychology is mostly gone. It is true what he says that we men mostly dwell on anger. I cannot say many of the things that bother me because i will be considered a whining whimp. So i learned to keep a general angy stance that keeps me alert all the time and ready for anything. There are so many things i would like to write for people concerning psychology and how it ties into the physical side instead of this permanent anger. It s not much use into explaining things to people at this point in history.

The lion is emotionally and intelectualy inferior to humans but in a face 2 face case only brute force and blind violence can save you.

Maybe i will write a post about those things as per my opinion if i have the time and energy. Sometimes thinking too much fucks up your whole imunity ...

luis

Postby luis » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Lydia wrote:

I don't like to use LGBT type of terms but maybe sexuality for a lot of people is more fluid? With meditations i found out that i'm not 100% gay but more like 90%. I've seen many guys in real life that said that they were hetero but then they would still get excited for a guy...it's weird, maybe fluid is the right word.

Another thing is that i'm attracted by guy that have a bit of feminine in them and this is why a little part of me like women, so maybe for some hetero guy that like women they maybe are attracted a bit buy some guy who is a bit feminine? Just an idea.

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:35 pm

EasternFireLion666 wrote:I understand. Yes there are many factors in nature that can affect sexual orientation. I think i understand now what HP Mageson is explaining but i think there is a general danger in opening ones self emotionally. Here i am not only talking about sexuality but emphaty specifically. It is dangerous to do so until all enemy programs and psychology is mostly gone. It is true what he says that we men mostly dwell on anger. I cannot say many of the things that bother me because i will be considered a whining whimp. So i learned to keep a general angy stance that keeps me alert all the time and ready for anything. There are so many things i would like to write for people concerning psychology and how it ties into the physical side instead of this permanent anger. It s not much use into explaining things to people at this point in history.

The lion is emotionally and intelectualy inferior to humans but in a face 2 face case only brute force and blind violence can save you.

Maybe i will write a post about those things as per my opinion if i have the time and energy. Sometimes thinking too much fucks up your whole imunity ...

Anger is an emotion as well though. And when people are angry they are not thinking logically and are just as easily manipulated as those who are overly empathetic. This is why you look at islam and see so many angry little people, which are just as retarded as any wimpy xian. A lack of empathy is literally a characteristic of psychopathy this is not something that anyone should be trying to achieve.

The key here is balance. Repressing emotions is very unhealthy mentally and spiritually. There is absolutely no danger in being emotionally open. The danger is in stupidity and emotional imbalance which makes one predictable and easily manipulated.

And before someone posts a .jpg of osiris...

If you are stupid and show empathy to a jew that wants to murder you the danger isn't in empathy itself but just the absolute stupidity of such a decision. Just like if you get emotionally invested in someone who wants to destroy or abuse you the problem isn't with your emotions it's with your intelligence and awareness. I don't think the point is to repress emotion but to control it, and eventually finding balance as a result of that control.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

Wednesday

Postby Wednesday » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Sorry for the long post bu I felt I had to put my two cents in here because their needs to be the opinion of an actual trans person in here (Although HP Cobra did a god job in some of his posts).

Transgender/Transsexuality has become a huge hot topic lately and if you look closely it's simply because Jews are using trans people like they use gay people, to enlist, confuse and destroy.
Trans is a medical term 'to trans-ition' and alot of people especially those crazy pink haired buzz cut liberal crazies will call themselves such because they love painting themselves as something special, a snowflake for a lack of better words. Trans is not wearing clothes tailored for the opposite sex. It is not wearing your hair in the opposite sex's fashion. It is not just because they feel more masculine or feminine.
Transsexuality in actuality is veeeeery rare, 0.1% of the population, consisting of men and women who have what is called gender dysphoria.
This is what Evola has to say on the subject,

Taken from Evolas 'Eros and the Mysteries of the Love Metaphysics':
"In the range of ideas we are dealing with we should take it as being settled that manhood and womanhood are above all, facts of an inner nature. It is possible to be a man as far as the body is concerned without being equally so in the soul (anima muileris in corpore inclusa virlii - the soul of a woman enclosed in a manly body), and the same is of course true of a woman.

"He who is not a man in spirit and soul is not truly a man, and the same applies to a woman"

"In this way all the hormonic manipulations to which modern biologists are devoted actually have a neromantic character, being based on the idea that sex only on a different "hormonic formula". They can produce important effects in altering the true characteristics of sex only in animals and in little-differentiated humans, but to no effects in complete, "typical" men and women."

(Trans people being the 'little-differentiated' humans he was talking about. By typical men and women he meant cis people).

In my case, I'm a transsexual and have been a dedicated Satanist for 10+ years now. I meditate and do the rituals daily and never skipped a beat. I made the decision as an adult after MANY years of meditation after MANY years of research and debate to take this route and I chose to undergo medical intervention and this is what I will say on the matter.
Transitioning is a very serious and very difficult matter. Even for those diagnosed with gender dysphoria, it is not a journey for everyone and should only be undertaken under serious and honest reasons.
I'v noticed from people who have come out to say they regret it seem to have similar reasons, that being they believed that after taking all the steps of the transition all of their problems would not longer be around, but the reality is they wake up one day knowing that all the issues they face don't go away just because you pop a few oestrogen pills.
And those who don't regret it and are happy with their decision don't get much face time because they have either moved on with their lives and aren't heard from or because they're a normal person and no one wants to hear what they say, people want the crazy loudmouth to speak instead because it's more entertaining.

Considering all the posts criticizing people like me, I hope you can take this post as a serious opinion. If you have questions regarding what we are, I will be more than happy to answer your questions to the best of my ability and knowledge.

Their is a lot more I would like to post on the subject but I don't wish to bore you all too much.
I apologize for the long post but I hope it is understandable as I will defend myself and other true transsexuals especially those dedicated to the death. We are not confused fools, we know who and what we are. We are Satanists, we are Nazis, we are your brothers and sisters in Satan.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:14 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
EasternFireLion666 wrote:I understand. Yes there are many factors in nature that can affect sexual orientation. I think i understand now what HP Mageson is explaining but i think there is a general danger in opening ones self emotionally. Here i am not only talking about sexuality but emphaty specifically. It is dangerous to do so until all enemy programs and psychology is mostly gone. It is true what he says that we men mostly dwell on anger. I cannot say many of the things that bother me because i will be considered a whining whimp. So i learned to keep a general angy stance that keeps me alert all the time and ready for anything. There are so many things i would like to write for people concerning psychology and how it ties into the physical side instead of this permanent anger. It s not much use into explaining things to people at this point in history.

Anger is an emotion as well though. And when people are angry they are not thinking logically and are just as easily manipulated as those who are overly empathetic. This is why you look at islam and see so many angry little people, which are just as retarded as any wimpy xian. A lack of empathy is literally a characteristic of psychopathy this is not something that anyone should be trying to achieve.

The key here is balance. Repressing emotions is very unhealthy mentally and spiritually. There is absolutely no danger in being emotionally open. The danger is in stupidity and emotional imbalance which makes one predictable and easily manipulated.

And before someone posts a .jpg of osiris...

If you are stupid and show empathy to a jew that wants to murder you the danger isn't in empathy itself but just the absolute stupidity of such a decision. Just like if you get emotionally invested in someone who wants to destroy or abuse you the problem isn't with your emotions it's with your intelligence and awareness. I don't think the point is to repress emotion but to control it, and eventually finding balance as a result of that control.

I understand perfectly the need for ballance. There is one thing that in some case can be difficult. Switching and adapting fast according to the present scenario. For example if you are on the streets and are angered up and some bully/thug threatens you it is possible that you can eat him alive. But if you are with some friends all happy or near to your love and this situation occirs all the sudden if you do not switch fast enough you may lose your body and mind to panic. You see in such a case to properly fight you need pulse/heartbeats and confidence. Fear is another heartbeat increasing electrical phenomenon but it lacks confidence. And this is just one example.

So we conclude that YES indeed balance is the key so you don t need to stay tense all the time and switch fast when needed. But there are waaay more variables when training ones mind and body. For example i think i switch/adapt very slow due to a respiratory problem. This puts a big obstacle in meditation as well.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:18 pm

luis wrote:
Lydia wrote:

I don't like to use LGBT type of terms but maybe sexuality for a lot of people is more fluid? With meditations i found out that i'm not 100% gay but more like 90%. I've seen many guys in real life that said that they were hetero but then they would still get excited for a guy...it's weird, maybe fluid is the right word.

Another thing is that i'm attracted by guy that have a bit of feminine in them and this is why a little part of me like women, so maybe for some hetero guy that like women they maybe are attracted a bit buy some guy who is a bit feminine? Just an idea.

That would mean only one type of energy flows trough your soul i think. Which would be impossible. We all have both feminine and masculine energy i think it depends on the proportion how one manifests sexualy.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:14 am

luis wrote:
Lydia wrote:This is why I don't think most people are bi by nature, but they can become bi from lack of sex. I myself thought I was bi when I was younger, simply because of complete lack of sexual experiences (never even had an orgasm until much later than my soul needed, this really damaged me), but after coming to Satan and meditating I realized I am fully hetero, not sexually interested in women at all. I was never attracted to women or had sex with one, I just thought I was bi because I needed sex. This is what going your entire teen years without an orgasm does....

The thing is, I honestly don't believe that "having bisexual tendencies" or "being attracted a bit" makes a person truly bisexual. It's more just curiosity, or admiring traits in a person of the same gender, and this does not make a person actually bisexual. For example, I can admire the beauty of a woman and want my body to look as good as hers, but I do not want to have sex with her or be in a relationship with her.

I think it's from centuries and lifetimes of repressed sexuality, that make people over-sexed and wanting to fuck anyone, or think they want to fuck anyone, regardless of gender. But if we didn't have the repressed sexuality for so long, would people be so confused about their sexual preferences?

I would say the true 3rd sex is around 30% of population, maybe as high as half, but certainly not the 90% that people are citing.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Zephyr

Postby Zephyr » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:46 am

Lydia wrote:The thing is, I honestly don't believe that "having bisexual tendencies" or "being attracted a bit" makes a person truly bisexual. It's more just curiosity, or admiring traits in a person of the same gender, and this does not make a person actually bisexual. For example, I can admire the beauty of a woman and want my body to look as good as hers, but I do not want to have sex with her or be in a relationship with her.

I think it's from centuries and lifetimes of repressed sexuality, that make people over-sexed and wanting to fuck anyone, or think they want to fuck anyone, regardless of gender. But if we didn't have the repressed sexuality for so long, would people be so confused about their sexual preferences?

I would say the true 3rd sex is around 30% of population, maybe as high as half, but certainly not the 90% that people are citing.

Bisexuality is definitely over-exaggerated in numbers. Most people I know would only be with one gender, while others are more confused than confident in their sexuality. I notice that sexually confused people have many hang-ups in their lives.

Another thing to note, branching off your personal example Lydia, is that many teens (mostly girls) had this “bisexual phase” while I was growing up. They’d claim they were bi and maybe kiss their friends, but they’d never push beyond that. It was just a mix of newfound sexuality, exploration, and repression. It all ends once they grow up and find a romantic/sexual partner.
Being bi was cool and unique only until an actual bi person came around. I’d be shocked if most people were bi, because I sure felt like the minority. :?
Drive evil off the land,
So that the future may walk on it

luis

Postby luis » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:59 pm

Zephyr wrote:
Lydia wrote:The thing is, I honestly don't believe that "having bisexual tendencies" or "being attracted a bit" makes a person truly bisexual. It's more just curiosity, or admiring traits in a person of the same gender, and this does not make a person actually bisexual. For example, I can admire the beauty of a woman and want my body to look as good as hers, but I do not want to have sex with her or be in a relationship with her.

Bisexuality is definitely over-exaggerated in numbers. Most people I know would only be with one gender, while others are more confused than confident in their sexuality. I notice that sexually confused people have many hang-ups in their lives.

Another thing to note, branching off your personal example Lydia, is that many teens (mostly girls) had this “bisexual phase” while I was growing up. They’d claim they were bi and maybe kiss their friends, but they’d never push beyond that. It was just a mix of newfound sexuality, exploration, and repression. It all ends once they grow up and find a romantic/sexual partner.
Being bi was cool and unique only until an actual bi person came around. I’d be shocked if most people were bi, because I sure felt like the minority. :?

Honestly we will probabily find out when there are no jews anymore and everyone will meditate.

My experience is that many are bi, of course not a 90% but a lot. Personaly i still can't understand whatever i'm sexualy attracted to women or not but i'm sure that i like guy.

Transviking

Postby Transviking » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Wednesday wrote:Sorry for the long post bu I felt I had to put my two cents in here because their needs to be the opinion of an actual trans person in here (Although HP Cobra did a god job in some of his posts).

Transgender/Transsexuality has become a huge hot topic lately and if you look closely it's simply because Jews are using trans people like they use gay people, to enlist, confuse and destroy.
Trans is a medical term 'to trans-ition' and alot of people especially those crazy pink haired buzz cut liberal crazies will call themselves such because they love painting themselves as something special, a snowflake for a lack of better words. Trans is not wearing clothes tailored for the opposite sex. It is not wearing your hair in the opposite sex's fashion. It is not just because they feel more masculine or feminine.
Transsexuality in actuality is veeeeery rare, 0.1% of the population, consisting of men and women who have what is called gender dysphoria.

"In the range of ideas we are dealing with we should take it as being settled that manhood and womanhood are above all, facts of an inner nature. It is possible to be a man as far as the body is concerned without being equally so in the soul (anima muileris in corpore inclusa virlii - the soul of a woman enclosed in a manly body), and the same is of course true of a woman.

"He who is not a man in spirit and soul is not truly a man, and the same applies to a woman"

"In this way all the hormonic manipulations to which modern biologists are devoted actually have a neromantic character, being based on the idea that sex only on a different "hormonic formula". They can produce important effects in altering the true characteristics of sex only in animals and in little-differentiated humans, but to no effects in complete, "typical" men and women."

(Trans people being the 'little-differentiated' humans he was talking about. By typical men and women he meant cis people).

In my case, I'm a transsexual and have been a dedicated Satanist for 10+ years now. I meditate and do the rituals daily and never skipped a beat. I made the decision as an adult after MANY years of meditation after MANY years of research and debate to take this route and I chose to undergo medical intervention and this is what I will say on the matter.
Transitioning is a very serious and very difficult matter. Even for those diagnosed with gender dysphoria, it is not a journey for everyone and should only be undertaken under serious and honest reasons.
I'v noticed from people who have come out to say they regret it seem to have similar reasons, that being they believed that after taking all the steps of the transition all of their problems would not longer be around, but the reality is they wake up one day knowing that all the issues they face don't go away just because you pop a few oestrogen pills.
And those who don't regret it and are happy with their decision don't get much face time because they have either moved on with their lives and aren't heard from or because they're a normal person and no one wants to hear what they say, people want the crazy loudmouth to speak instead because it's more entertaining.

Considering all the posts criticizing people like me, I hope you can take this post as a serious opinion. If you have questions regarding what we are, I will be more than happy to answer your questions to the best of my ability and knowledge.

Their is a lot more I would like to post on the subject but I don't wish to bore you all too much.
I apologize for the long post but I hope it is understandable as I will defend myself and other true transsexuals especially those dedicated to the death. We are not confused fools, we know who and what we are. We are Satanists, we are Nazis, we are your brothers and sisters in Satan.

I want to say, that thank you for this post. This exactly what I was wondering about myself, I am a transsexual obviously (I have gender dysphoria) but I been trying to explain because there was a post that the soul manifests traits in the body. Well I’m very masculine in appearance biologically speaking and have the strength of a healthy manly body. That’s something I was born with and my other confusion on a post about the mer ka ba on homosexual people and “gender” which I disagreed with. I am not a woman who feels “manly” and the way. my body is designed , I follow men’s program for like weightlifting and nutrition. And yes I attract gay men or heterosexual or bisexual women. That’s what I was arguing about with the mer ka ba and sexual attraction type of thing. I do not think one can fit a “gender” and a clear cut sexuality into “this is it” or “how it is”. There is definitely some diversity.

Bull Gotze

Postby Bull Gotze » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Wednesday wrote:Sorry for the long post bu I felt I had to put my two cents in here because their needs to be the opinion of an actual trans person in here (Although HP Cobra did a god job in some of his posts).

The traits you yearn for would naturally materialize with working on your soul, the problem is your counciousness is severily shrinked. So your current body state male or female is the most appropriate for your survival based on choices you make uncounciously. Altering your body will only slow this process. No satanist questions your reasons to undergo the transformation clinically. Its a serious undertaking. Just realize the state you desire lays higher. And your outlook on life in this lower existence plane determines the state of your body. You may be of another gender as a whole, but your current shrinked state operates as you are. A piece of the whole. Which brings the topic to the point of the path of REUNION TO THE WHOLE aka YOGA aka RELIGION AKA RELIGARE ( latin for reconnect).