More on the Final RTR

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

More on the Final RTR

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:49 am

In addition to the Final RTR destroying the Catholic Church blatantly, exposing the Jewish pestilence, and inciting more nations cracking down on Islam, members who are performing the RTR regularly are having very positive personal experiences.

BTW, this is the real "backwards" in Satanism that the enemy keeps harping about.

With the Final RTR, we are finding the enemy has used their Hebrew letters to prevent us from communicating with our Gods, from accessing our psychic powers, and much more. Those of us who have been performing the Final RTR daily are experiencing more energy flow, more awareness, and more walls in our minds being destroyed. Obstacles are being removed and more.

For centuries, top rabbis and their scum have been cursing and binding Gentiles.

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

I'm reposting this again for people who have joined on recently, or for those of you who haven't read the other related posts:

Always be sure to clean your aura after doing the Final RTR, as it removes a lot of curses from your soul.

If you're short on time, this abbreviated version works very well:

1. Visualize the brilliant light descending down into your head and pushing down any dirt, filth, thoughtforms [thoughtforms can appear as chunks of filth or for those who are advanced, you can see them as they may be shapes, symbols, like elementals, or otherwise]. This will be gray or black energy [as it collects], and will get darker as it descends.

2. Visualize the brilliant light descending through your throat, down through your shoulders, chest, then stomach area, hips and all the way down through your feet, pushing out all of the dirt from your aura and soul.

3. Move the filth beside you, in a pile.

4. DO THIS THREE TIMES, steps 1 through 4. Keep piling the dirt.

5. When you are finished, your aura and soul should be much brighter and cleaner. You can either ask for a Demon to take the energy and to return it to the senders [especially if you’re new], OR, you can visualize it shooting away from you, directing it to the senders.

6. Affirm 3 times:
My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, Ill will, thought forms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

The link below is more detailed. You can do this at any time. It should be done every day. Just don't do the cleaning of your aura/soul for the very first time on a Void of Course Moon.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

HPS Shannon

Re: More on the Final RTR

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:05 am

This new RTR is amazing and powerful. I had a wonderful experience tonight with my kundalini. It frees the soul.

Best when done everyday, for sure.

Cyn666

Postby Cyn666 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:56 am

I've noticed rapid progress with doing the last RTR.
One morning I had woken up to find I was holding my black book. I felt like I was on the right path.

This might sound silly, but does an increase in bioelectricity tend to give us a bit of a static shock when we touch things? Or is that just me over thinking multiple times I've collected extra electrons?

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:13 am

@HPMaxine
I saw your updating the meditations section and I think this guys work could really help visualize the meditations. Please check out this link,

viewtopic.php?p=44534#p44534
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:58 am

Last weekend I felt a big barrier barrier crumble. I had an amazing experience with one of the Goddesses I was painting and another God made contact with me! My ability, it seems, literally overnight went up several notches! Things that stumped me before are now like: No problem!

It's almost as if I got a 'download' of ability from somewhere else. For a long time I'd felt like I was trying to make headway against a stiff wind and suddenly it's gone!

This is my fave cleaning ritual. It's really effective :)
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:35 am

As Indigo pointed out everyone should be doing the Final RTR more as its the enemies major holiday where they work to put the energies into work for the next year of their Torah.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:12 am

I can attest to that. I feel my meditations more and have been able to make my meditations stronger and I can really feel them and be able to handle the energy. My 3rd eye feels to be opening faster. I see flashes of lights constantly now. Like when I get in a trance, randomly when I'm just doing whatever and even when I strain myself a bit like during my work outs. When I do this RTR my body heats up a noticeable amount to the point where I sweated a little when it was only warm in my room.

The way I clean my aura is I vibrate RAUM 9x into my aura and then vibrate it again for each chakra 2x. Sometimes 4 times each. Is this fine or should I add more reps or just go to the cleansing meditation you mentioned? I'm considering adding the one you mentioned since I liked the way it has felt when I did it before.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:16 am

I meant to mention that I do that whole cleansing twice a day and i have definitely have seen the affects. Mostly positive. Only negatives is just the bad stuff surfacing but I know that's part of the cleansing process. Also I always clean my aura when I do a the RTR once or several times in a one go. If I do more than one thought the day then I make sure to clean my aura after each time.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:58 am

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:@HPMaxine
I saw your updating the meditations section and I think this guys work could really help visualize the meditations. Please check out this link,

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 534#p44534

I also emailed clergy about this, as it is really useful and many JoS members are not active enough in the forums/groups to have seen this :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Yesterday I had a really intense experience, I always had problems with my crown chakra and my clairaudience points and it was as if suddenly all those blockages disappeared, also for the first time I feel totally free my kundalini, all day long I had visions of how that cursed Hebrew letters backed up and disintegrated, much like when a videotape is rewound backwards.

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:39 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Last weekend I felt a big barrier barrier crumble. I had an amazing experience with one of the Goddesses I was painting and another God made contact with me! My ability, it seems, literally overnight went up several notches! Things that stumped me before are now like: No problem!

It's almost as if I got a 'download' of ability from somewhere else. For a long time I'd felt like I was trying to make headway against a stiff wind and suddenly it's gone!

This is my fave cleaning ritual. It's really effective :)

I was watching a video on 4chan today. His name is zingdad or adamu, and he says some red vampire died when he tried to issue the world war 3 order.

I don't want to advertise others here, but you can easily google the story for yourself. It's about a half hour long.

darkmonkey666

Postby darkmonkey666 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:09 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:As Indigo pointed out everyone should be doing the Final RTR more as its the enemies major holiday where they work to put the energies into work for the next year of their Torah.

Yes that's true if your open maybe you can feel the energy they send out (dont connect to it) the whole holiday starts around 10 days before Yom Kippur. You can and should do the final rtr as much as possible along with it if you have time the eighteenth enochian key or just vibrate the enochian word for peace or comfort and program it to offset the fear energy they put out. Peace = fay-ta-hah-rah-see comfort= buh-lee-ohr-ray.
That's just a suggestion and what I did. If you think about it you may be able to come up with something better but
Just be sure to do above all else the final rtr.
Hail Satan

Zephyrus

Postby Zephyrus » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:21 pm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:BTW, this is the real "backwards" in Satanism that the enemy keeps harping about.

I'm still learning the ropes of how all this functions, so there's still a few bits of information I quite haven't wrapped my head around yet.
Most pressing one is, how does the Jewish soul function compared to a Gentile soul? What are the technical differences between us and them?
I remember one of the HPs said that Hebrew as an alphabet is basically just Sanskrit words of power in reverse. My question is, why did they have to reverse the Sanskrit in the first place? What was stopping them just using Sanskrit with an ill intent? I get a little bit more confused how this functions properly when words like "Heh" seem to sound the same backwards and forwards, so I'm not sure how this is reversed. Or is there a slight difference in the way we vibrate "Heh" to how a Jew says it in their rituals?

The other thought I had was, since we suffer enemy attacks for going against the system the enemy has created, is that same system incapable of ever bringing negativity towards a Jew in the form of attacks or can it only bring them positives? I'm assuming Jews by nature cannot go against their system, but I'm also assuming even if they could, that it'd never attack them for doing so.

Thank you for any clarifications, just trying to figure out the technical reasons why doing this benefits us and destroys them. I know full well it does, just trying to understand the mechanics at play. I've been suffering attacks lately as I've kept doing the RTR so my brain is clouded with queries about the stuff I don't understand. I guess I've been suffering from the same "Am I a kike" attack so many others have been suffering from... even though I'm blood dedicated, do the RTRs and seemingly don't have a single Jew in my family line.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:53 am

Zephyrus wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:BTW, this is the real "backwards" in Satanism that the enemy keeps harping about.

I'm still learning the ropes of how all this functions, so there's still a few bits of information I quite haven't wrapped my head around yet.
Most pressing one is, how does the Jewish soul function compared to a Gentile soul? What are the technical differences between us and them?
I remember one of the HPs said that Hebrew as an alphabet is basically just Sanskrit words of power in reverse. My question is, why did they have to reverse the Sanskrit in the first place? What was stopping them just using Sanskrit with an ill intent? I get a little bit more confused how this functions properly when words like "Heh" seem to sound the same backwards and forwards, so I'm not sure how this is reversed. Or is there a slight difference in the way we vibrate "Heh" to how a Jew says it in their rituals?

The other thought I had was, since we suffer enemy attacks for going against the system the enemy has created, is that same system incapable of ever bringing negativity towards a Jew in the form of attacks or can it only bring them positives? I'm assuming Jews by nature cannot go against their system, but I'm also assuming even if they could, that it'd never attack them for doing so.

Thank you for any clarifications, just trying to figure out the technical reasons why doing this benefits us and destroys them. I know full well it does, just trying to understand the mechanics at play. I've been suffering attacks lately as I've kept doing the RTR so my brain is clouded with queries about the stuff I don't understand. I guess I've been suffering from the same "Am I a kike" attack so many others have been suffering from... even though I'm blood dedicated, do the RTRs and seemingly don't have a single Jew in my family line.

From what i understood, the jewish soul has miss some chakras, their souls are made to be slave and to destory us, this is why they can't use our spirituality in it's pure form, they work in the exact opposite of us this is why they had to reverse our language to make it work for them plus by doing that they are cursing us with it.

Some letters are neutral so they can use them, like V is a connector, in the mantra Vu Va Vo the V is used to connect the solar chakra with the six chakra. They have instead Vav. Probabile because not ALL the letter could have been reversed we just let them in that way plus some like V (and i belive even He) are neutral and can be used by us.

Zephyrus

Postby Zephyrus » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:42 pm

luis wrote:From what i understood, the jewish soul has miss some chakras, their souls are made to be slave and to destory us, this is why they can't use our spirituality in it's pure form, they work in the exact opposite of us this is why they had to reverse our language to make it work for them plus by doing that they are cursing us with it.

Some letters are neutral so they can use them, like V is a connector, in the mantra Vu Va Vo the V is used to connect the solar chakra with the six chakra. They have instead Vav. Probabile because not ALL the letter could have been reversed we just let them in that way plus some like V (and i belive even He) are neutral and can be used by us.

Yeah, I think I understand it now, thank you. So I'm to take it then, if one feels benefit from doing the Final RTR (as in, negative thoughts are silenced, I feel cleaner and I can actually feel some sort of divine presence every so often now after doing this stuff) then one is definitely 100% a gentile? As I said, I've also blood dedicated. Can I at long last tell the attacks to shut the fuck up and can wholly accept that I am not one of the filthy, despicable enemies? :D It'll be such a relief to have that certainty, because this attack feels so cheap. None of my family is jewish, I don't look jewish, but this attack still finds a way to make me feel rotten, even though I'm putting everything I can into the RTR. Like I said, it'll be a huge relief to have that assurance. Thanks!

luis

Postby luis » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:20 pm

Zephyrus wrote:
luis wrote:From what i understood, the jewish soul has miss some chakras, their souls are made to be slave and to destory us, this is why they can't use our spirituality in it's pure form, they work in the exact opposite of us this is why they had to reverse our language to make it work for them plus by doing that they are cursing us with it.

Yeah, I think I understand it now, thank you. So I'm to take it then, if one feels benefit from doing the Final RTR (as in, negative thoughts are silenced, I feel cleaner and I can actually feel some sort of divine presence every so often now after doing this stuff) then one is definitely 100% a gentile? As I said, I've also blood dedicated. Can I at long last tell the attacks to shut the fuck up and can wholly accept that I am not one of the filthy, despicable enemies? :D It'll be such a relief to have that certainty, because this attack feels so cheap. None of my family is jewish, I don't look jewish, but this attack still finds a way to make me feel rotten, even though I'm putting everything I can into the RTR. Like I said, it'll be a huge relief to have that assurance. Thanks!

Many newbe face the same attack, if you feel good after doing the Rtr then you are not jewish plus you said that you are dedicated, if you were jewish you couldn't have dedicate to Satan...

Try to do more Aura of protection, use mantra to do it.

darkmonkey666

Postby darkmonkey666 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:49 pm

You are not Jewish if you do the rtr and feel positive.

Tweedledee

Postby Tweedledee » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:35 am

I felt compelled to create an account and post this. I just had to write and send it. And that's something, considering how averse I tend to be when it comes to joining and posting anything anywhere online. :)

On a road that somewhat recently led me here, I am extremely happy that I decided to dedicate some time yesterday for my first RTR. There is deep power to it that even I can understand with my senses. And the feeling towards the end, and especially immediately afterwards was intense. Along with a sense of increased energy I felt what I would describe as a touch of emancipation. A strange sensation of being more free than I used to be. The ritual is something I will definitely devote the time for from now on.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Tweedledee wrote:I felt compelled to create an account and post this. I just had to write and send it. And that's something, considering how averse I tend to be when it comes to joining and posting anything anywhere online. :)

On a road that somewhat recently led me here, I am extremely happy that I decided to dedicate some time yesterday for my first RTR. There is deep power to it that even I can understand with my senses. And the feeling towards the end, and especially immediately afterwards was intense. Along with a sense of increased energy I felt what I would describe as a touch of emancipation. A strange sensation of being more free than I used to be. The ritual is something I will definitely devote the time for from now on.

Congrats on dedicating, and good job on your first RTR :) Make sure to clean your aura/chakras and do aura of protection daily, and read through joyofsatan.org if you haven't already :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:42 pm

Tweedledee wrote:I felt compelled to create an account and post this. I just had to write and send it. And that's something, considering how averse I tend to be when it comes to joining and posting anything anywhere online. :)

That's amazing!

Make sure you follow Lydia's advice!
Hail Satan!!!!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:55 am

Straightshot you commented: "I was watching a video on 4chan today. His name is zingdad or adamu, and he says some red vampire died when he tried to issue the world war 3 order.

I don't want to advertise others here, but you can easily google the story for yourself. It's about a half hour long".

About the 'red vampire' you mentioned. I googled it and looked at this. I just wanted to share some thoughts about it and I'm not trying to lecture to you so if it comes across like that, my apoligies. These are my observations though.

Hes talking about 'Marsons' and equating them with The God of War. That would be Andras. And then he goes on and says something about how if you do this or that, the 'Marsons' are disabled. Right there is a warning flag. He mentioned the Gods are extraterrestrials. So he said a teeny bit of truth...but its all garbled and mixed with lies, which is the usual for jews and for people channeling these entitys allied with them. He talks in circles, never really going anywhere. This is done to confuse people who are Without.

He said something about 'healing'. I notice these Xian 'spiritualists' are big into 'healing'. But they never talk about the need to FIGHT for JUSTICE, and that we create this for ourselves. We don't roll over, turn the other cheek and just focus on 'healing' when there is an enemy that has to be dealt with first. We are responsible. Responsibility to the responsible. 'Healing' (in this context) is shorthand for the suicidal Jewsus BS of turning the other cheek. Violence and anger are bad, goyim, think 'good' thoughts and concentrate on 'healing'. Quite the opposite from the way our HP's talk here. They have clear things to say that make sense with straightforward facts and messages. Our Demons are also direct. They don't talk in circles. You're better off here at JoS not wasting valuable time watching idiots like this guy. This guy is one of these new agey types channeling some kind of grey or something. He has the same kind of pasty look that a hard core Xian gets after long exposure to this spiritual cancer. The new age thing is just another form of Xianity. Its Xianized Paganism. It's poison.

Welcome, Tweedledee :D
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

Tweedledee

Postby Tweedledee » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:23 am

Thank you everyone. :) I have studied the material found on the main site yes, somewhat thoroughly. And also searched for several more specific issues here on the forums, and as it turns out, with a bit of time spent on that I found out answers/anecdotal explanations to all of them. Plus a couple of revelations where beforehand I did not know I wanted to know this or that, and I happen to bump into those certain pieces of information with a perfect timing. Such wonderful "coincidences". There have been many of those during the past couple of months. And that's just the ones I'm aware of I'm sure.

But enough of highjacking a thread that most certainly isn't about me. If there are those on the verge of going for RTR but haven't yet, do go for it. Worth it in so many ways.