How would you describe father Satan's voice?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Nyxbyte
Posts: 3

How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Nyxbyte » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:41 am

I recently started my dedication to father Satan, last night I had a dream in which I could swear I saw and heard him, however I have no clue of what he said, I woke up to hyped because of what happened that I didn't pay attention to what he said.
Hail Satan Lucifer, creator of earth, the true God, and the most lovable father!
Hail all of the original Gods!!

Bascal
Posts: 84

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Bascal » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:15 am

His voice is calm and soft.

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 170
Location: Do you really need to know?
Contact:

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Brdredr » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:31 am

Very gentle and soft.

ellinas123
Posts: 34

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby ellinas123 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:19 pm

Its calm and soft modt of the time but if you want to see a more intense version of him look at the most inspiring speeches of hitler, Enki was speaking through him almodt every time.

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 274
Location: Planet Earth

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:17 pm

Satan's voice is a med baritone moving towards a tenor.
A beautiful rich timbre, warm but bright. Its not too deep (bass) nor too high (tenor), but falls in the middle range of male voices. And He's soft spoken. His energy is very calming, soothing. But unmistakable. When His energy is there, you can't mistake it or dismiss it as 'imagination'. Strong. I 'saw' His energy as a color and it was a beautiful pure electric blue. Not like a blue violet but a pure 'true' blue.

I've been painting Portraits of the Gods for three years so far and out of all the Gods I've had contact with to paint them (meaning I've gotten a 'feel' of their energy to a lesser or greater extent), Satan's energy is unique. For example, Enlil's energy is also really strong...His also has a 'blue' color but its a deeper color blue (sorry I have to describe them visually as thats how I 'see' energy). It has a different 'flavor' or 'tone' to it. Satan's in contrast is somehow more soothing, though no less powerful.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 420

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Wotanwarrior » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:03 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Satan's voice is a med baritone moving towards a tenor.
A beautiful rich timbre, warm but bright. Its not too deep (bass) nor too high (tenor), but falls in the middle range of male voices. And He's soft spoken. His energy is very calming, soothing. But unmistakable. When His energy is there, you can't mistake it or dismiss it as 'imagination'. Strong. I 'saw' His energy as a color and it was a beautiful pure electric blue. Not like a blue violet but a pure 'true' blue.

I've been painting Portraits of the Gods for three years so far and out of all the Gods I've had contact with to paint them (meaning I've gotten a 'feel' of their energy to a lesser or greater extent), Satan's energy is unique. For example, Enlil's energy is also really strong...His also has a 'blue' color but its a deeper color blue (sorry I have to describe them visually as thats how I 'see' energy). It has a different 'flavor' or 'tone' to it. Satan's in contrast is somehow more soothing, though no less powerful.


The voice of Satan is exactly 100% as you have just described, while Beelzebub's voice is much more deep and profound.
The only thing that I do not agree is that the times I have seen Satan, his energy is of intense golden color, like this image:

Image

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 274
Location: Planet Earth

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:59 am

this is interesting Wotan warrior. I remembered something someone told me a long time ago how in the astral colors can be seen inverted. So I inverted your gold color image just to check this:

Image

And there is the blue I saw.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 336

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:34 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:this is interesting Wotan warrior. I remembered something someone told me a long time ago how in the astral colors can be seen inverted. So I inverted your gold color image just to check this:

Image

And there is the blue I saw.


I've never seen Father Satan, but that makes perfect sense. I've been doing visualization exercises and have mostly seen images with inverted colors.
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 420

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Wotanwarrior » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:44 pm

Is possible for each person to see astrally the colors in different ways.

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 274
Location: Planet Earth

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:52 pm

This also made me flash to what Enlil said:

"Darkness is light turned inside out"
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
ess
Posts: 206

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby ess » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:26 am

Like others have said it is soft and soothing. As for the energy thing, the very first time I saw him I saw only his face, mainly his eyes. The energy emitted from him was intensely bright golden energy, it was very beautiful.
Heil Satan!
Heil Azazel!

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 336

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:34 pm

I did a small experiment to see how this color inversion thing relates to the pairs of chakras.

From the knowledge available on the Joy of Satan, we know that the masculine and feminine chakras form the following pairs:

-The base and the crown chakra
-The sacral and the throat chakra
-The solar and the 6th chakra

With the "heart" chakra (now called the fourth/middle chakra) remaining the neuter one between them.

Now, when inverting the seven colors of the chakras/visible light spectrum, I got the following:

When inverting orange, you indeed get light blue. When inverting light blue, you indeed get orange. This matches the pair of the sacral and the throat.

When inverting yellow, you indeed get indigo. When inverting indigo, you indeed get yellow. This matches the pair of the solar and the 6th chakra.

But when inverting red, you get a tone like cyan/turquoise.

When inverting the tone I used for green (standard MS Paint tone), I got a dark tone of pink.

And when inverting purple, you get...green.

So maybe one of these three conclusions could be true:

1. The inversion of colors has no direct relation to the pairs of chakras. The most acceptable conclusion based on the knowledge we have available on the Joy of Satan.

2. Either the base, the crown or both chakras are actually of a different color than what we know. I know nothing that could support this conclusion.

3. The "heart" and the crown chakra are actually pairs of each other. These two seem to be my strongest chakras at the moment. Sure, everyone is individual, but who knows. Also, if you think about it, these two chakras have similar circulatory functions, as energy coming from above enters through the crown, the "heart" chakra circulates energy between the upper and lower chakras, and in meditations that circulate energy we are usually instructed to direct the energy out of the crown. Like in the ascending energy meditation:

Always direct the energy up out your crown. The above pathway is the normal pathway for energy surrounding the aura.


http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html

Just to make it clear, I'm not claiming anything for sure here, just reflecting on possibilities.

Also, I'd like to show the images of the experiment I did with inverting the colors, but the images can't be directly uploaded here and I think it's too much trouble to create an Imgur or similar account just to upload a simple image like that and show it. Perhaps Google Drive works, too?

Dypet Rod wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:this is interesting Wotan warrior. I remembered something someone told me a long time ago how in the astral colors can be seen inverted. So I inverted your gold color image just to check this:

Image

And there is the blue I saw.


I've never seen Father Satan, but that makes perfect sense. I've been doing visualization exercises and have mostly seen images with inverted colors.
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 274
Location: Planet Earth

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:42 am

Interesting, dypet. I'd never considered that about the chakras. I have no idea if inverting colors has anything to do with them, though its interesting to me, how some of them do reflect one another.

Where you said: "Either the base, the crown or both chakras are actually of a different color than what we know"

This comment made me think about lucid dreams I've had, where I've seen colors that don't exist in the known spectrum here. Maybe there are many colors we don't know?

I have no idea. I'm just, as you say, reflecting/thinking about it.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 277

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby shinninglight » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:00 pm

there are many colours we don't know,as we are still in the low(third) dimensions,our senses are not opened enough to see more.do you know that in the astral colour have sound and sound have colour,when you open your senses you will be able to see and hear much more
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 336

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:59 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Interesting, dypet. I'd never considered that about the chakras. I have no idea if inverting colors has anything to do with them, though its interesting to me, how some of them do reflect one another.

Where you said: "Either the base, the crown or both chakras are actually of a different color than what we know"

This comment made me think about lucid dreams I've had, where I've seen colors that don't exist in the known spectrum here. Maybe there are many colors we don't know?

I have no idea. I'm just, as you say, reflecting/thinking about it.


Well, when I said that, I was actually just thinking of a different color of the visible spectrum, but you went deeper xD
And that's very true. There are even animals that can see many more colors than we do. Colors we don't even have names for. Like the mantis shrimp, which has sixteen types of color-receptive cones, while the human eye only has 3.

Just take a look at the first part of this comic, for a funny perspective:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 336

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:42 pm

shinninglight wrote:there are many colours we don't know,as we are still in the low(third) dimensions,our senses are not opened enough to see more.do you know that in the astral colour have sound and sound have colour,when you open your senses you will be able to see and hear much more


Speaking of which, I've also been reflecting on how each key note in major scale and their relative minors relate to the pairs of chakras.

For example, I think there is a reason why the G note is called Sol (meaning Sun in Latin-based languages). If this note was named after the sun, I think this must be the note that vibrates best in the solar plexus chakra, as in the awakening exercises for example.
The relative minor of G (Sol) is E (Mi). So if this has any relation to the pairs of chakras, the note that vibrates best in the 6th chakra would be E. Unless we consider G as the key note of a minor scale. Then its relative major would be B flat.

I'm redoing the awakening exercises on myself and I used the opportunity to try this out on my third eye and on my solar plexus, but the results are a bit confusing. I haven't really taken the time to try it out on all of my chakras, though.
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 151
Location: [email protected]

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Reckoned666 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:Interesting, dypet. I'd never considered that about the chakras. I have no idea if inverting colors has anything to do with them, though its interesting to me, how some of them do reflect one another.

Where you said: "Either the base, the crown or both chakras are actually of a different color than what we know"

This comment made me think about lucid dreams I've had, where I've seen colors that don't exist in the known spectrum here. Maybe there are many colors we don't know?

I have no idea. I'm just, as you say, reflecting/thinking about it.


Well, when I said that, I was actually just thinking of a different color of the visible spectrum, but you went deeper xD
And that's very true. There are even animals that can see many more colors than we do. Colors we don't even have names for. Like the mantis shrimp, which has sixteen types of color-receptive cones, while the human eye only has 3.

Just take a look at the first part of this comic, for a funny perspective:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp


Dude this comic is actually sooo funny. And educational. Quite mindblowing, that they can see THAT much more colors than we do.

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 336

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Reckoned666 wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:Interesting, dypet. I'd never considered that about the chakras. I have no idea if inverting colors has anything to do with them, though its interesting to me, how some of them do reflect one another.

Where you said: "Either the base, the crown or both chakras are actually of a different color than what we know"

This comment made me think about lucid dreams I've had, where I've seen colors that don't exist in the known spectrum here. Maybe there are many colors we don't know?

I have no idea. I'm just, as you say, reflecting/thinking about it.


Well, when I said that, I was actually just thinking of a different color of the visible spectrum, but you went deeper xD
And that's very true. There are even animals that can see many more colors than we do. Colors we don't even have names for. Like the mantis shrimp, which has sixteen types of color-receptive cones, while the human eye only has 3.

Just take a look at the first part of this comic, for a funny perspective:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp


Dude this comic is actually sooo funny. And educational. Quite mindblowing, that they can see THAT much more colors than we do.


Too bad the author has the wrong idea about religion and some other things, but he is still very creative.
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 274
Location: Planet Earth

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:36 pm

I think there is merit in the idea of specific musical tones correlating to the different chakras.
I used to go to this persons kundalini yoga class every week until she moved on to somewhere else. We'd do 45 minutes kundalini and then go to savassanah and she'd give us a thirty minute gong bath.
The tones penetrate right into the body and vibrate there. It's really powerful, feels fantastic and my third eye always seemed to open up a lot during this. One time I found myself standing beside my body looking around the room (looked down and saw myself laying there) and 'saw' all these people standing around the room among the other peoples mats as they laid there, taking in the vibrations too. I approached the teacher after and told her about 'seeing' them and she said: "Oh, you saw them? Yeah, I saw them too. But I'd not tell the newbies this, it would just freak them out".
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 336

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:10 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I think there is merit in the idea of specific musical tones correlating to the different chakras.
I used to go to this persons kundalini yoga class every week until she moved on to somewhere else. We'd do 45 minutes kundalini and then go to savassanah and she'd give us a thirty minute gong bath.
The tones penetrate right into the body and vibrate there. It's really powerful, feels fantastic and my third eye always seemed to open up a lot during this. One time I found myself standing beside my body looking around the room (looked down and saw myself laying there) and 'saw' all these people standing around the room among the other peoples mats as they laid there, taking in the vibrations too. I approached the teacher after and told her about 'seeing' them and she said: "Oh, you saw them? Yeah, I saw them too. But I'd not tell the newbies this, it would just freak them out".


Souls taking yoga classes for free! How come she allowed this?

Just kidding xD But that's a curious experience, Zola. I get carried away when reading the spiritual experiences you share.

I'm currently redoing the opening of the third eye until I feel my third eye is more open, and I'm kind of confused between three tones I think vibrate the most in my third eye: F, B flat and E, just on a higher octave than the first F I mentioned. Every time I do the exercise, I try more than one of these tones and it seems that each time I get a different conclusion on which one is more effective.
Pineapple on fire!

Nyxbyte
Posts: 3

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Nyxbyte » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:20 pm

Thanks for all your replies and sorry for answering so late, indeed his energy was extremely soothing, I remember his as very low but extremely clean, no gnarlynness like when we talk low and we get that excess vibration that makes voice raspy, I can't remember if I saw his energy though I'm trying to remember if I did and I could swear I did but I'm not sure, I do remember for a fact that his voice was super relaxing and comforting.
Also I remember that as soon as I woke up I was still listening to his voice in my mind so he was not just a dream.
Hail Satan Lucifer, creator of earth, the true God, and the most lovable father!
Hail all of the original Gods!!

Shael
Posts: 109
Location: Continuously Advancing

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Shael » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:26 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:Also, I'd like to show the images of the experiment I did with inverting the colors, but the images can't be directly uploaded here and I think it's too much trouble to create an Imgur or similar account just to upload a simple image like that and show it. Perhaps Google Drive works, too?


Very interesting read, thanks for sharing this. For future reference, you can use https://imgbb.com to upload your pictures anonymously without having to enter any data or creating an account. :)
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!

-Shael

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 336

Re: How would you describe father Satan's voice?

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:01 pm

Shael wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:Also, I'd like to show the images of the experiment I did with inverting the colors, but the images can't be directly uploaded here and I think it's too much trouble to create an Imgur or similar account just to upload a simple image like that and show it. Perhaps Google Drive works, too?


Very interesting read, thanks for sharing this. For future reference, you can use https://imgbb.com to upload your pictures anonymously without having to enter any data or creating an account. :)


Oh, excellent. Thanks for the suggestion :) I added this site to my favorites and will remember to use it next time.
Pineapple on fire!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Auris and 12 guests