what about the hollow earth?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Theli

what about the hollow earth?

Postby Theli » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:46 pm

i have read some about it... there is a sun in the center of the world that allows life for unknown intraterrestrial habitants ? Almirant Byrd expedition was something real or that is just something false..
Gracias es la palabra que tiene el poder para cambiar el futuro, esa es la razón por la que siempre quiero decirla con una sonrisa, GRACIAS PADRE SATAN!

Stormblood

Re: what about the hollow earth?

Postby Stormblood » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:08 pm

check HP Jake Carlson's website. There is a little about it in there. I don't remember which sermon, though. Maybe resurrecting the fallen angels or something like that.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:12 pm

the earth is not hollow,its like a honey comb with so many civilizations living in it both good and bad,like the reptilians for greys for example,and there is no sun beneath the earth but an artificial light source which provides light similar to the sun for the beings living in it.it is not possible for an actual sun to be under our earth.
thank father satan for knowlegde

Theli

Postby Theli » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:37 pm

Hey ! thanks for the answers ! more clear now
Gracias es la palabra que tiene el poder para cambiar el futuro, esa es la razón por la que siempre quiero decirla con una sonrisa, GRACIAS PADRE SATAN!