Altars

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

AstralSnowfall666

Altars

Postby AstralSnowfall666 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:20 am

I'm sure there's already a post for this but I can't seem to find it so I guess here's part 2 :p
I just wanted to share my altar with my fellow SS both because I'm proud of it and also for some potential critique.
Also I hope you guys will post some of your altars here as well :)

Aquarius

Re: Altars

Postby Aquarius » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Those pentacles which have two points towards the floor and one toward the sky are corrupted, it should be the other way around. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

ess

Postby ess » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:05 pm

Aquarius wrote:Those pentacles which have two points towards the floor and one toward the sky are corrupted, it should be the other way around. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

Those pentacles could be viewed at any angle, so I don't think it matters how he has them positioned on the altar. I also don't think the point up pentacle is corrupted, but idk.
Heil Satan!
Heil Azazel!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:46 am

Point-up = pentacle
Point-down = pentagram
The pentagram represents the spark of life coming down into your soul through your crown.
The pentacle represents your energies being sent upward out of you and away.
They are somewhat opposites. I wouldn't say either one is bad; just different uses. We usually use the point-down because it relates to the empowerment and growth of our souls. But if I was working with a god sending them my energy to help them, the point-up would probably be better for that.
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:47 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Point-up = pentacle
Point-down = pentagram
The pentagram represents the spark of life coming down into your soul through your crown.
They are somewhat opposites. I wouldn't say either one is bad; just different uses. We usually use the point-down because it relates to the empowerment and growth of our souls. But if I was working with a god sending them my energy to help them, the point-up would probably be better for that.
Had no idea about that, thanks.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:56 am

I'm surprised nobody asked why in the second picture, there seems to be bread crumbs or whatever?

It makes me feel like it's disrespectful to trash your altar as if means nothing, but as a decoration... :/
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

AstralSnowfall666

Postby AstralSnowfall666 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:00 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:I'm surprised nobody asked why in the second picture, there seems to be bread crumbs or whatever?

It makes me feel like it's disrespectful to trash your altar as if means nothing, but as a decoration... :/

those aren't bread crumbs, that's sage and lavender to bless the altar

AstralSnowfall666

Postby AstralSnowfall666 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Point-up = pentacle
Point-down = pentagram

I use the pentacle as a symbol of life and the pentagram as the symbol of the horned God.

Additionally, the pentagram can represent the order of the chakras with the hip chakras and the pentacle can represent the order with the shoulder chakras.

Basically I think both have their own symbology and I don't think they oppose each other at all.

AstralSnowfall666

Postby AstralSnowfall666 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:22 pm

Aquarius wrote:Those pentacles which have two points towards the floor and one toward the sky are corrupted, it should be the other way around. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

Read that link carefully, friend. Father refers to the OVERuse of the point-up pentacle and Maxine there needs to be BALANCE between higher and lower chakras. It doesn't say "never use the point up pentacle ever it is a corruption"

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:59 pm

I suspect the point up is the root chakra its symbol of the element of earth in the taro.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:50 am

AstralSnowfall666 wrote:

Read that link carefully, friend. Father refers to the OVERuse of the point-up pentacle and Maxine there needs to be BALANCE between higher and lower chakras. It doesn't say "never use the point up pentacle ever it is a corruption"
Yeah I made a mistake:)

Code333

Postby Code333 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:42 pm

I want to use sage, to clean my room. But I was afraid if I end up hurting any demos...
Can sage do that? or lavender or any type of herbs??? :( :( :(
⚠️WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE ENEMY!!!⚠️
⚠️THE WEBSITE JOYOFSATAN IS DELETED 3/18/2019⚠️
⚠️YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS ERROR 410⚠️
---The page you've requested is from a site that has been permanently removed. Please remove all references to this page.---

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:13 pm

Code333 wrote:I want to use sage, to clean my room. But I was afraid if I end up hurting any demos...

No. The gods are people with very powerful souls who live on another planet far away, and they use their psychic powers to connect with us here. There aren't any herbs that could hurt them so you don't need to worry about that.
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:42 am

Code333 wrote:I want to use sage, to clean my room. But I was afraid if I end up hurting any demos...

Naaahhh if it'd hurt them, it'd hurt our own souls.

But rather than burning incense, or bundles of herbs, why not energeticly clean it yourself?

Though I do have a question. I know that incense is mentioned on the website for use.. sometimes when doing rituals.. and that it is said that it should NEVER be offensive smelling.. but why is it used? Just because the user likes to, or are there other reasons?

You could do the banishing ritual, focussing the vibration on the room, and then after just clean it with white-gold light.

As Spiritual Satanists we learn to use our own energy and Soul power to fix things. Thus we do not rely on props.. though they can help to focus sometimes.

Also, the using of props.. is more like sublimal magic, an inferior type that wouldn't work as strong as raising and directing the energy properly with a focussed mind (and proper affirmations) .. just saying.
endmyopia.org

===>>this account is retiring <<===

Jack

Postby Jack » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:03 am

AstralSnowfall666 wrote:I'm sure there's already a post for this but I can't seem to find it so I guess here's part 2 :p
I just wanted to share my altar with my fellow SS both because I'm proud of it and also for some potential critique.
Also I hope you guys will post some of your altars here as well :)

This is awesome . Did you buy all this from somewhere ? Where did you get that skull ?
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:13 am

Clean your room from what? To clean your room from negative energies you dont need herbs but just the will of your mind.