Music that is actually satanic

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 374
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Godmode » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:10 pm

I was wondering if I could get an opinion on something I'm making. Feel free to criticize and praise

I'm in the process of writing and producing a short film with Satanic themes about aliens, the 4th Reich and lucid dreaming. It won't be obvious what the movie is about. I'm currently 1/4 of the way finished but y'all can catch a sneak peak if you want.

I would really like to hear some guesses about what the plot will be about. I need to fit it all to the music so portraying a full plot will be difficult. The way I am going to do it is by referencing earlier scenes later to explain the full plot. If anyone wants to preview the first five minutes however and tell me what it made them think, I would appreciate it endlessly. It's also music that is genuinely Satanic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4SLz3b ... e=youtu.be
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 374
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Godmode » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:37 am

HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Aquarius
Posts: 1812

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:58 am

Godmode wrote:here is the new link sorry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w56QLeKRbZs

Nice:)
Image

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 374
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Godmode » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:16 pm

Thank you Aquarius :)
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 417
Location: The frontlines

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:53 am

These two were made by a member of ours a long, long time ago. I've had them bookmarked for 2 years and I fear they've been forgotten, so I will post them here for everybody else to listen to. The idea of sharing them here popped into my head spontaneously, so maybe there's a good reason for it.

Born to be God
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Aquarius
Posts: 1812

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:42 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:These two were made by a member of ours a long, long time ago. I've had them bookmarked for 2 years and I fear they've been forgotten, so I will post them here for everybody else to listen to. The idea of sharing them here popped into my head spontaneously, so maybe there's a good reason for it.

Born to be God
Such good music, I wonder why he stopped:(
Image

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 374
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Godmode » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:21 am

Oh man are those the only two tracks they have? That was really good
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Abyssal
Posts: 16

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Abyssal » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:32 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:These two were made by a member of ours a long, long time ago. I've had them bookmarked for 2 years and I fear they've been forgotten, so I will post them here for everybody else to listen to. The idea of sharing them here popped into my head spontaneously, so maybe there's a good reason for it.

Born to be God


So good.

shinninglight
Posts: 438

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby shinninglight » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:59 am

HailMotherLilith wrote:This music I originally heard from the Sleeping Dogs game and I instantly fell in love with it!

Look at these lyrics!!!!!!!:

[Bridge]
Watch em, watch 'em
Catch em, catch 'em
Oh God
(2x)

[Verse 1]
Watch em watch em, catch them catch em OH God who you want food oh god who you want yam
Everything you do now we don't see before, You ting that we they play is destined to fail
We no say our battle is spiritual one, spiritual one in high and low places
They say everything for the thief, what there for the owner?
Say the light will not shine without darkness
God say the truth will be revealed, and the world must be seen on revelation day
I'm not supposed to tell you, you no be small pecking
If you kill person share the blood on your hand

[Bridge]

[Chorus]
You be walking away going astray facing the world with a camouflage face
Oh let them see who you are, who is to judge when we all dwell in sin
Walking away going astray, Facing the world with a camouflage face
Oh let them see who you are, Not one not one Free from within

Now we're free from sin, now we're without blame
But we've chosen to live, to walk in the ways of Jah (God)

[Verse 2]
Beware of wolves in sheep, clothing, all those who smile in you're face and will sell your trust
Like Judas and Jesus
They will sit by you're table and try to take your place
As you turn your back they'll set you with a man or woman
You must stay alive

[Chorus]

Here's the song: https://youtu.be/Fr-b7jYzUtw

Her stage name(?) Is Nneka.

Uuh...that's so cute,the way you sing the song,the song is in a broken language,its from my country Nigeria,it would be hard for you to fully understand the lyrics.but I never knew you would listen to this kind of music...Lol
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
SSwarrior
Posts: 7

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby SSwarrior » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:28 pm

Hi
There is a the self titled song from the band Ninkharsag, (it is black metal though.)
https://youtu.be/x5LLQIxnTtM
I will post the lyrics here :D :D :D

Harken lady of the mountain
Hear my solemn call
Your children are bereft of sanity
Give us strenght and guide us
Back to the earth once more
Give us strenght to power on through
Show us we must be pure
From your seed the flowers
Splendid with all your light
Springing form from barren wastes
The antithesis of night

Through time and space you journeyed
From a world of golden light
To deliver the seed of Enki
A formula for existence
From a planet on an orbit
Beyond all human sight
The gods sought to create new life
From their own transcendent might
The time is soon approaching
The planet shall return
And man shall know his place once more
In the universal firm
The galaxy aligning
The planet shall return
All life will change, not ceace to be
When the star gods do return

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 82

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Why is black metal liked so much?
Hail Satan and Astarte.
Hail Furfur, Marchosias and Foras.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 1272
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:12 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Why is black metal liked so much?

Pure Nordic Aryan Pagan reaction against the enemy programs. The good black metal is about as Satanic spirited as it can possibly get! But there were also some losers in the Black Metal movement trying to control it and turn it into self-destructive directions, like that tribal (((Euronomous))) from Mayhem. So it is a mix.
:mrgreen: :P :D Click my link: :D :P :mrgreen:
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Books, videos, and articals to help you! :P
Image

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 82

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:49 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:Why is black metal liked so much?

Pure Nordic Aryan Pagan reaction against the enemy programs. The good black metal is about as Satanic spirited as it can possibly get! But there were also some losers in the Black Metal movement trying to control it and turn it into self-destructive directions, like that tribal (((Euronomous))) from Mayhem. So it is a mix.

How is it Aryan Reaction against the enemy? It doesn't seem like anything Pagan tribes would sing. Born to be God is the only artist that seems Satanic in this topic.
Hail Satan and Astarte.
Hail Furfur, Marchosias and Foras.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 702
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Egon » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:51 pm

No because it's modern music like classic music wasn't sang in pagan tribes, duh.
TopoftheAbyss wrote:How is it Aryan Reaction against the enemy? It doesn't seem like anything Pagan tribes would sing. Born to be God is the only artist that seems Satanic in this topic.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 1272
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:49 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:How is it Aryan Reaction against the enemy? It doesn't seem like anything Pagan tribes would sing. Born to be God is the only artist that seems Satanic in this topic.

It depends on the specific bands and songs. A lot of them are total nonsense, and many take the "reverse christianity" to a level that seems even closer towards it, the attitude of "you think we are evil? You're right we are." Cutting themselves, and just being retards. But this was only some of the bands who went in a bad direction. Many only claimed to be Satanic to get more attention, but acted like it was some kind of scary thing. But over all, the entire black metal movement developed as a direct reaction against Norway's officially christianized government and the christian laws and society. The attitude of "fuck off you can't stop us from acting however we want. You can't melt us down into some soulless christian mold." It's an absolute manifestation out of their Satanic soul that they can't lie down under a christian society.

Many were openly and plainly Satanic in everything they did, but then maybe gave some quick interview where they pretended they weren't serious about it, just for their own safety they had to deny it. King Diamond and Mercyful Fate are an example like this. They were probably the first big influential band in modern times to really promote Satan in everything they did. This was before the internet when everything was basically christian, they broke through and brought Satanism back into people's attention and reminded so many people of the truth. Directly from the Satanic soul. With the good bands/songs you can feel the energy, it's their free and natural self recorded.
Like Mercyful Fate, Bathory, Gaahl, God Seed, the last decade of Darkthrone cds they really are themselves, the Stellar Master Elite song by Thorns (not all from Thorns is good). Just some quick examples. The most recent few Burzum cds do sound very authentic old pagan, like Umskiptar and The Ways if Yore the lyrics of these cds were taken directly from ancient Pagan poems and stories and the music is more "ancient" sounding.

There's part of Black Metal that's basically a character, and there's part that is actual expressions from the musicians' souls. The first part is a bad joke, but the second is pure Satan.
:mrgreen: :P :D Click my link: :D :P :mrgreen:
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Books, videos, and articals to help you! :P
Image

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 82

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:23 am

Egon wrote:No because it's modern music like classic music wasn't sang in pagan tribes, duh.
TopoftheAbyss wrote:How is it Aryan Reaction against the enemy? It doesn't seem like anything Pagan tribes would sing. Born to be God is the only artist that seems Satanic in this topic.

There is modern music that is sang like in Pagan tribes. That's not an excuse.
Hail Satan and Astarte.
Hail Furfur, Marchosias and Foras.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 702
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Egon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:47 pm

"Excuse" for what? Both examples I gave have their merit. Black Metal was a great deal when I was leaving xtianty.

TopoftheAbyss wrote:There is modern music that is sang like in Pagan tribes. That's not an excuse.

User avatar
SSwarrior
Posts: 7

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby SSwarrior » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:12 pm

I think why black metal is liked so much is because they are one of the most open styles of music when It comes to satanism. It is also a style where there is no set lyrical theme, I have listened to bands that sing about ww1&2 to satanic bands and to fantasy like lord of the rings.
When you also look and black metal and even folk music it is a diy type atmosphere and doesn’t rely on the Jewish music industry as much so it does make it harder for them to corrupted it.
I remember listing to a pop track at work I forget the name of it but It was saying about using black magic as a love spell.
and one more point, I think deep down in everyone we love the gods so when we hear music about them, and our history etc we are natural drawn to it.
Hope this kinda answers your question.

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 82

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:38 am

Egon wrote:"Excuse" for what? Both examples I gave have their merit. Black Metal was a great deal when I was leaving xtianty.

TopoftheAbyss wrote:There is modern music that is sang like in Pagan tribes. That's not an excuse.

I don't understand what you said. It seems to me that you were excusing modern music for not being like what pagan tribes sang by saying that it's modern.
Hail Satan and Astarte.
Hail Furfur, Marchosias and Foras.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 702
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Egon » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:04 am

I'm not trying to "excuse" anything, they don't need an "excuse" to be, they have a merit on their own without being "tribal" or anything.

TopoftheAbyss wrote:I don't understand what you said. It seems to me that you were excusing modern music for not being like what pagan tribes sang by saying that it's modern.

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 82

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:50 pm

Egon wrote:I'm not trying to "excuse" anything, they don't need an "excuse" to be, they have a merit on their own without being "tribal" or anything.

TopoftheAbyss wrote:I don't understand what you said. It seems to me that you were excusing modern music for not being like what pagan tribes sang by saying that it's modern.

Than what's the point of "because it's modern music, duh"?
Hail Satan and Astarte.
Hail Furfur, Marchosias and Foras.

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 82

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:25 pm

Egon wrote:I'm not trying to "excuse" anything, they don't need an "excuse" to be, they have a merit on their own without being "tribal" or anything.

TopoftheAbyss wrote:I don't understand what you said. It seems to me that you were excusing modern music for not being like what pagan tribes sang by saying that it's modern.

My bad, I misunderstood.
Hail Satan and Astarte.
Hail Furfur, Marchosias and Foras.

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 374
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Godmode » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:50 am

I have a new album... as always it's free and promotes Satanism in it's own way...

https://artworld.bandcamp.com/album/paradise-lost

I just want to make as much good music as possible so that people subconsciously associate high quality and the good feelings they get from the music with SS and the Gods
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Satansdisciple666
Posts: 14

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Satansdisciple666 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:17 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:I did watch the incident where the lead singer tore up the Bible on stage that someone had thrown up there. It was epic. He really went off on that filthy book when he was tearing it up. I loved it. I bet if some one threw the Rainbow Kabala on stage he would do the same thing.

I was at a behemoth concert in 2008 and the lead singer Nergal tore up the bible and threw it in the crowd so I grabbed it and lit it on fire and had to get away from security, it was a really good energy release. I saw them again in November... thought I’d share.

FLW
Posts: 2

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby FLW » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvI-ywdjRNo

If you listen carefully, they have the "Om Namah Shiva" chant throughout. It's really blatant at the end.

Zammel
Posts: 149

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Zammel » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:49 pm

I prefer the classic Music (like paganini or other) I have a problem? Much Music are Like...but, I have strange musical taste... But the Satanism not is all equal, is every one is unique...not is a problem, rigth? :?:

User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 273
Location: [email protected]

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Reckoned666 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:30 pm

My friend linked this song a couple of weeks ago. I had Stairway to Heaven and Hotel to California as my Top 2 Satanic Songs, and didn't quite have the 3rd to fill the spot.
Here's the piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hMaHDTw-pI

Satansdisciple666
Posts: 14

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Satansdisciple666 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:35 am

https://youtu.be/fo66F-_HGLQ Dissection - God of forbidden light; Hail Lucifer!
Dark bringer of light
Hail Lucifer!
Giver of eternal sight
Wisdom bringer - We call upon thy name
Bestow upon us thy infernal blessings
Of the inner divine flame
Open our eyes Mighty Father
So that we may see
Guide our steps on the Burning Path
Of liberation and ecstasy
Titanic Prometheus - God of forbidden light
Your Black Flame we bear inside as a legacy of your might
Illumination's father - God of shadowless light
Black Sun of dark mysteries - Restore the dragon's sight
Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee
Your gift of knowledge and rebellion
Will set our spirits free
Lylusay Tateros Volt Sids Lucifer!
Lylusay Tateros Volt Sids Lucifer!
Open our eyes Mighty Father
So that we may see
Guide our steps on the Burning Path
Of liberation and ecstasy
Mighty god of darkness
All salutations to thee
Raise the hidden flames within us
Into chaos set us free

BlueLight
Posts: 73

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby BlueLight » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:53 am

Zammel wrote:I prefer the classic Music (like paganini or other) I have a problem? Much Music are Like...but, I have strange musical taste... But the Satanism not is all equal, is every one is unique...not is a problem, rigth? :?:


Absolutely not. We're all individuals and we have our own taste when it comes to such things as music. There's no problem in listening to the classical music - if anything, I congratulate you in being able to see the beauty that comes with this. Paganini is a very good compositor.

I also listen to classical music, but I prefer modern music as well. Not the mainstream shit you see nowadays on the TV and hear on the radio - a lot of the smaller artists have very good music. I love a song as long as it gives me good vibes and makes me feel something.

So no, never let anyone judge you on your taste - unless you're listening to Lil Pump and other artists like him, I don't see any problem.

Zammel
Posts: 149

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Zammel » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:51 pm

BlueLight wrote:
Zammel wrote:I prefer the classic Music (like paganini or other) I have a problem? Much Music are Like...but, I have strange musical taste... But the Satanism not is all equal, is every one is unique...not is a problem, rigth? :?:


Absolutely not. We're all individuals and we have our own taste when it comes to such things as music. There's no problem in listening to the classical music - if anything, I congratulate you in being able to see the beauty that comes with this. Paganini is a very good compositor.

I also listen to classical music, but I prefer modern music as well. Not the mainstream shit you see nowadays on the TV and hear on the radio - a lot of the smaller artists have very good music. I love a song as long as it gives me good vibes and makes me feel something.

So no, never let anyone judge you on your taste - unless you're listening to Lil Pump and other artists like him, I don't see any problem.

I not know lil pump. The sabateon are rigth? Much of their sings are a WWII theme.

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 82

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:52 pm

I love this and all the music from Vikings.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqhhlmz6g ... rt_radio=1
Hail Satan and Astarte.
Hail Furfur, Marchosias and Foras.

Aquarius
Posts: 1812

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:40 pm

Zammel wrote:
BlueLight wrote:
Zammel wrote:I prefer the classic Music (like paganini or other) I have a problem? Much Music are Like...but, I have strange musical taste... But the Satanism not is all equal, is every one is unique...not is a problem, rigth? :?:


Absolutely not. We're all individuals and we have our own taste when it comes to such things as music. There's no problem in listening to the classical music - if anything, I congratulate you in being able to see the beauty that comes with this. Paganini is a very good compositor.

I also listen to classical music, but I prefer modern music as well. Not the mainstream shit you see nowadays on the TV and hear on the radio - a lot of the smaller artists have very good music. I love a song as long as it gives me good vibes and makes me feel something.

So no, never let anyone judge you on your taste - unless you're listening to Lil Pump and other artists like him, I don't see any problem.

I not know lil pump. The sabateon are rigth? Much of their sings are a WWII theme.
Most of the music I listen to is classical too
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 1812

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:41 pm

Zammel wrote:
BlueLight wrote:
Zammel wrote:I prefer the classic Music (like paganini or other) I have a problem? Much Music are Like...but, I have strange musical taste... But the Satanism not is all equal, is every one is unique...not is a problem, rigth? :?:


Absolutely not. We're all individuals and we have our own taste when it comes to such things as music. There's no problem in listening to the classical music - if anything, I congratulate you in being able to see the beauty that comes with this. Paganini is a very good compositor.

I also listen to classical music, but I prefer modern music as well. Not the mainstream shit you see nowadays on the TV and hear on the radio - a lot of the smaller artists have very good music. I love a song as long as it gives me good vibes and makes me feel something.

So no, never let anyone judge you on your taste - unless you're listening to Lil Pump and other artists like him, I don't see any problem.

I not know lil pump. The sabateon are rigth? Much of their sings are a WWII theme.
Most of the music I listen to is classical too, there is nothing strange or unusual, it's just that most people(the goyim) like decadent and disgusting music, so it's like nobody listens good music...
Image

Aquarius
Posts: 1812

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby Aquarius » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:42 pm

Reckoned666 wrote:My friend linked this song a couple of weeks ago. I had Stairway to Heaven and Hotel to California as my Top 2 Satanic Songs, and didn't quite have the 3rd to fill the spot.
Here's the piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hMaHDTw-pI
This is so beautiful THANK YOU SO MUCHH!!!
Image

TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 82

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:25 pm

Hail Satan and Astarte.
Hail Furfur, Marchosias and Foras.

TimberWolf
Posts: 17

Re: Music that is actually satanic

Postby TimberWolf » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:21 pm

De Mysteriis Dom Satanas is the only album of interest that Mayhem has made and while it represents the apex of Black Metal, it also signifies the downfall of the genre. From that point onward, the deterioration of BM has taken 2 main paths:

    1. Commercialization
    Bands like Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir make music that features superficial aesthetics of BM, but in essence is closer to Ozzy Osbourne or later Metallica.

    2. Doubling down with anti-social themes
    The quest to get even more "extreme" than the communist/inverse-christian Euronymous has jumped over the shark with titles like Cut Your Flesh and Worship Satan by Antaeus.

After DMDS, there has been still some BM of genuine quality, of course. One such album would be Far Away from the Sun by Sacramentum, it features exquisite guitarwork + profoundly Satanic character.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Luminescence and 14 guests