About New RTR Schedule

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

HP Hoodedcobra666

About New RTR Schedule

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:57 pm

New will be forthcoming soon. Take some time everyone. Also, it will be worth any waiting time.

If anyone cannot take a little wait, the Rituals done in the 13th can be repeated until the new publication.

Personal Growth

Re: About New RTR Schedule

Postby Personal Growth » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:26 pm

Whoop whoop a RTR vacation. See we're not slaves like the others we get a break. Now I always push hard and although very busy in work and life sacrifice to push hard and often spam. Not to be lazy but I will enjoy a little break only to come back refreshed and continue with the good work.

Thank you all of our lovely community here.

We are good people on this spiritual forum because we work hard for humanities good will.

Thank you HIgh Priests and everyone. We are a lovely team.

We as people/ individuals need balance in all things. Take a breather for a day or two and come back refreshed and stronger.

Hail to Father Satan, his Demons and our great community here.

We will undo the Jews by reversing their Torah.

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:31 pm

The energy has been massive for the schedules we've been running.

We don't wanna climax too soon.

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:19 pm

I could get called to fight a forest fire at any moment in which case there'll be periods where I can't get updated schedules for potentially weeks. Is it possible for me to get them early just in case?
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Hidden Warrior

Postby Hidden Warrior » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:29 pm

By now I cannot stay an entire day without any RTR. It's like I am missing something.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:34 pm

Guys just keep doing the 13th RTR's till the new one show up. Do them daily they save you many problems.

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:39 pm

Personal Growth wrote:Whoop whoop a RTR vacation. See we're not slaves like the others we get a break. Now I always push hard and although very busy in work and life sacrifice to push hard and often spam. Not to be lazy but I will enjoy a little break only to come back refreshed and continue with the good work.

Thank you all of our lovely community here.

We are good people on this spiritual forum because we work hard for humanities good will.

Thank you HIgh Priests and everyone. We are a lovely team.

We as people/ individuals need balance in all things. Take a breather for a day or two and come back refreshed and stronger.

Hail to Father Satan, his Demons and our great community here.

We will undo the Jews by reversing their Torah.

You are a slave when you do things against your own will due to being forced to comply such as with violent force, and when you produce things in which you do not or will not partake ever or have access to or get rewarded for in anyway.

You remove curses from your OWN soul, we do things because we CHOOSE to, and because we consciously choose to, and in the end of the day, we build the world for us to profit. If we cannot talk to the internet anymore, or if the enemy creates digital gulags, it's something that directly concerns us.

We also help the world massively on top of it. If you have children, and namely for our own reincarnation sake...No matter from where you see this...It's the most crucial thing, the thing we do.

It's also very personal of a concern to me if the people I love namely my people here and the Gentiles go under and they die because nobody cared to do shit.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:04 am

We'll still do RTR everyday! ò.ó
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:05 am

I say we wake the planet with the Awakening ritual and fuck the Jews up with Reverse Shema to the very least.

A quote from a book I like to read once in a while:
"And the enemy is always watching. Waiting. Looking for the moment of weakness. Looking for you to exhale, set your weapon down, and close your eyes, even for just a moment. And that's when they attack. So don't be finished. Be starting. Be alert. Be ready. Be attacking. BE RELENTLESS. Let the enemy stop. Let the enemy rest. Let the enemy finish. You? You don't finish. Don't stop. Don't rest. Not until the enemy is completely destroyed. And even then... Turn your focus inward, on yourself, and take the opportunity not to rest... But make yourself better, faster, smarter, stronger. Because with those goals, nothing is ever finished."

Lilithdaughter

Postby Lilithdaughter » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:15 am

Siena e comunicazioni li farò sempre.... onore agli Dei Ave Satanas

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:36 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:I could get called to fight a forest fire at any moment in which case there'll be periods where I can't get updated schedules for potentially weeks. Is it possible for me to get them early just in case?

In that case of severity, if you want, I can mail you the list. Just mail me your e-mail at [email protected].

And make sure to keep yourself always protected and safe.

HP Hoodedcobra666 can I send you my e-mail to send me the list too?

luis

Postby luis » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Stormblood wrote:I say we bomb the planet with the Awakening ritual and fuck the Jews up with Reverse Shema to the very least.

A quote from a book I like to read once in a while:
"And the enemy is always watching. Waiting. Looking for the moment of weakness. Looking for you to exhale, set your weapon down, and close your eyes, even for just a moment. And that's when they attack. So don't be finished. Be starting. Be alert. Be ready. Be attacking. BE RELENTLESS. Let the enemy stop. Let the enemy rest. Let the enemy finish. You? You don't finish. Don't stop. Don't rest. Not until the enemy is completely destroyed. And even then... Turn your focus inward, on yourself, and take the opportunity not to rest... But make yourself better, faster, smarter, stronger. Because with those goals, nothing is ever finished."

High rep of Shema and 72 it's exactily what i want to do today ;)

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:08 pm

Keep up the RTRs guys, don't let up, don't let them breathe.

Been noticing a lot of things have been getting better for me since doing the RTRs again too, so I personally don't want to quit anyways tbh XD

Hope you all have a great rest of your day! :)
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

TruthSeeker

Postby TruthSeeker » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:22 am

Great post as always HP HoodedCobra
I’ll still not stop doing the RTR till this war is won.

Also, I wanted to ask you about something really important, which is about when time changes, going an hour forward or backward.

Does this change effect the planetary times?
For example, if I want to do a sun mantra during the sun hours, should I use the new clock or the old clock? And how do I know which one is the right one? :geek:

Thanks!

Jlblock1981

Postby Jlblock1981 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:44 am

I clicked the link for the pdf of the entire rtr and the dropbox is down. getting a 404 error...could someone send me a link or email me a copy?
thanks
jb

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:41 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:Also, I wanted to ask you about something really important, which is about when time changes, going an hour forward or backward.

For example, if I want to do a sun mantra during the sun hours, should I use the new clock or the old clock? And how do I know which one is the right one? :geek:

Thanks!

If you observe the planetary times each day, it changes by about a half-minute to a full minute (depending on your latitude and time of year). There is no need to change anything, it is already set. Look at the planetary hours for the day before the time change, and for the day after, you will see that it takes it all into account with time changes etc. (What I wrote might not make sense, but once you look at it then it will.) :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

EnkiUK2

Postby EnkiUK2 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Okay HPHC

Lost my passwords for forum and email, some muppet hacked my twitter acc and email etc :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hope all of you are doing good x

TruthSeeker

Postby TruthSeeker » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:53 pm

Lydia wrote:
TruthSeeker wrote:Also, I wanted to ask you about something really important, which is about when time changes, going an hour forward or backward.

Thanks!

If you observe the planetary times each day, it changes by about a half-minute to a full minute (depending on your latitude and time of year). There is no need to change anything, it is already set. Look at the planetary hours for the day before the time change, and for the day after, you will see that it takes it all into account with time changes etc. (What I wrote might not make sense, but once you look at it then it will.) :)

Lydia, thank you! I got it now. Doesn’t seem to be a problem :)

Thank you again!

MoonlessNight666

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:50 am

This lil'vacation is also a great time maybe focus on the Serpent RTR's? I feel like they are prefect rn as we all get to feel them & and we will be so much stronger then the new shedule comes arounf