Wicca The New Age And The CoS

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Wicca The New Age And The CoS

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:05 pm

The founder of Wicca Gerald Gardner was himself a Free Mason and member of the Christian Rose Cross Order and an ordained Christian minister and member of Crowley's O.T.O and who personally knew Crowley.

Gardner decided to found Wicca after the anti Witchcraft Laws were repealed in England in the 1940's. If one reads the original Wicca books that Gardner wrote that explained the Wiccan system. The entire system is based on the system of Crowley's O.T.O which is based on the Jewish Kabala. Gardner put elements of Judeo Free Masonry into the system as well which is also based on the Kabala and the Christian Bible which is also based on the Kabala. The entire system of Wicca is based on the Jewish Kabala and nothing else.

If one picks up books on Wicca they will find them full of references to Cultural Marxist ideology, Angels the Kabala and such. The situation is one enters into Wicca because they are disgusted with Christianity and wish to reconnect to the Gods only to find themselves bogged down in enemy garbage and connecting to a mixed current of energies of our Gods and the enemy thought form YHVH by using the Kabala and Angels. This creates major problems in the persons life as the energies clash and the Kabala the book of the enemy thought form is purely negative. As well as one being fed the ideals of Jewish Communism. This is why the enemy promotes Wicca to the mainstream its full of curses against Gentiles and bindings against our Gods. Its an attempt to control and try and reign in those who are looking elsewhere and trying to connect to the Gods.

Crowley himself drew one of the "Angelic beings" he summoned from the Kabala he used in his own group and the image he drew of this being called "Lam" was an enemy Grey. The Jews in their own Kabala called the Angels the Seraphim the incarnation of "God" and describe them as literal reptilians. Showing what is behind all this enemy garbage. A collection of reptilian extra terristials.

Crowley's system was based on using Kabala exercises to generate a psychic connection into the enemy thought form of YHVH to then connect oneself into this vortex of negative energy of the enemy. This what he called "The Holy Guardian Angel" which is a form of Talsimanic magic in Kabala that connects to this vortex. The Jesuits founded by a Jewish occult adept also taught the same exercises for their members to turn them into drones to channel the will of the Jewish YHVH thought form. The enemy thought form. The rituals of the Catholic Church are based on Kabala. Christ is simply Talismanic kabala magic that connects ones soul into this energy vortex of YHVH on the astral. The lives of Christians are full of misery for this reason. And they bring misery and destruction to the world for this reason. They are physical conduits for the vortex of YHVH to manifest though and manifest into the world. This vortex is what they call "The Holy Spirit" which is called the Ruach Elohim in Kabala which is the energy of the YHVH matrix.

Remember most of what is called the New Age is founded on Thesophy most of the major thinkers of the New Age were all Theosophists. Theosophy is based on the Kabala. The New Age was also created on the works of Crowley and Wicca, hence the Kabala. Others such as what is thought of as the Hindu aspect like Yogananda were Thesophists who were influenced by Thesophy's branch in India and simply promoted the enemy thought form of Christ and pushed a version of Christianity that was Thesophical and connects one into the enemy thought form of YHVH.

Also be warned the Cos the Church of Satan if one studies their material also connects into this by stating the literal name of YHVH after their rituals that of Shemhamforash this is why the Jews call YHVH "Hashem" in Juadism its the short form of Shamhamforash the 72 names. Ha Shem means "The Name" the 72 names. These are the 72 names of the entire thought form of YHVH that connects into the entire vortex of energy and directs it. They also place the name "Levithan" around the symbol of the Baphomet which is designed to tie into the enemy thought form as all the Hebrew letters are astrally charged to raditate and generate the YHVH thought form. Leviathan is the name of the Jewish soul and this YHVH they created to connect into their soul. These are attempts to bind the energies of actual Satanism and to curse those involved in these rituals by the Jews. This is why the Church of Satan is allowed to be promoted to the mainstream. It ties into the enemy Kabala.

The CoS also promotes the false ideal of Satan is just an "archetype" and does not exist. Despite the fact Lavey himself even confessed that Satan is a God, openly in a Televison interview he did and called the Demons real beings in the Satanic Bible. This is swept aside on purpose for the same reason the enemy Talsimanic sigils and phrases are put in and left to ruin the lives of people who connect into this. Its punishing the Goyim for trying to turn to Satan.

This is why its crucial to understand the enemy on the highest level which is their Kabala. Otherwise one is damned to be enslaved by it even in organizations one believes is totally against and contrary to the Jewish program of Christianity.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Godmode

Re: Wicca The New Age And The CoS

Postby Godmode » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Maybe I was wrong and LaVey really was a jew, because what else on Earth could he possibly be thinking of when he included that in the book.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:21 pm

Preaching to the converted my friend, you are right on all counts!:

1.Wiccan movement is garbage and I loathed Gerald Gardner from the start, I saw him for what he was right away.

As for Anton: His movent should have been into psychology, he deviates from the truth after the social commentary, and philosophy, which dose speak to strength of character and make obvious points some of which have value. It is wiped away however, in context, by the disrespect to Lucifer and His Daemon Gods by calling his movement Satanism, divorced of Satan!

That is something else.

You don't Invoke the Father as an underliner/Archetype or to shock and gain followers for a Movement, even if you are an Atheist. You don't call it a cult or order of ''his'' if not ''His'', [even in name] and claim that is all there is to it!

Crowley, in my opinion made his choice and faced the consequences. He should have been wiser.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:47 pm

This article has excellent information about Alistair Crowley and the Wicca movement.

I'd just like to mention an experience I had in my early days still searching after the truth and researching Satanism.

I'd already picked up a copy of Anton LaVeys Satanic Bible, the Devils keys, spells, well I had all of Anton Szandor LaVeys books.

Anyway I needed revenge on someone so as the books explained I should get some Sandalwood incense as an offering to the demon when I summoned him.

At the Wicca shop to buy the incense the Wiccan owner of the shop was aghast and totally hateful at me after so mentioned I wanted the incense for use in a destruction ritual.

This was extremely confusing and wierd to me because one why have the information if you cannot use it. And secondly as us both being on the same path why so hateful towards me?

Anyway I duly did all of the yhvh invocations turning round in my circle. Burning black candles, burning the parchment etc.

But those days I didn't know what I know now.

Didn't know about aura cleaning or aura of protection.

I thought the destruction ritual had backfired on me because I had so much trouble afterwards.

I knew it was messing with that negative energy.

I noticed that I didn't click with the Wiccan people and their magick didn't work out well for me either.

Yes indeed Wicca is a corruption and ties into the enemies energy which is alien and disasterous for us satanic souls to tie into.

I could feel the energy was not right.

Satan gives true knowledge not to connect with the negative energy and teaches us our correct spiritual path.

Hail Satan

Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:15 am

That is why I felt funny when someone here mentioned that LaVey was an Aryan Soul in a Jewish body. It just doesn't makes sense at all!

A soul creates a blue bright of it's next life in it's existing life. This theory of rebirth and reincarnation is mentioned in the Bhagvad Gita, and many Hindu texts, who believed in reincarnation. So if LaVey would have been an Aryan Soul (If really) the only reason he turned a Jew would have been simply his works as a Jew in his past life or maybe he's been jew in all his past life. An Aryan soul may get through such phase, only if the soul would have been weary enough to get into enemy trap in it's past life & be a puppet. There's this death bed rumour as well about him that he prayed to GaaaWwDh!
Just like Crowley he's been just a puppet for the enemy.

Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:19 am

Illuminated wrote:That is why I felt funny when someone here mentioned that....
A soul creates a blue print*

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Illuminated wrote:That is why I felt funny when someone here mentioned that LaVey was an Aryan Soul in a Jewish body. It just doesn't makes sense at all!

A soul creates a blue bright of it's next life in it's existing life. This theory of rebirth and reincarnation is mentioned in the Bhagvad Gita, and many Hindu texts, who believed in reincarnation. So if LaVey would have been an Aryan Soul (If really) the only reason he turned a Jew would have been simply his works as a Jew in his past life or maybe he's been jew in all his past life. An Aryan soul may get through such phase, only if the soul would have been weary enough to get into enemy trap in it's past life & be a puppet. There's this death bed rumour as well about him that he prayed to GaaaWwDh!

One of the HPs said that Satan placed an Aryan Soul into a jewish body...
Check out my Youtube Channel :
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzOaK ... 9b0g5YajQA (terminated, will make new one and upload to it once I get better internet)

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Illuminated wrote:That is why I felt funny when someone here mentioned that LaVey was an Aryan Soul in a Jewish body. It just doesn't makes sense at all!

A soul creates a blue bright of it's next life in it's existing life. This theory of rebirth and reincarnation is mentioned in the Bhagvad Gita, and many Hindu texts, who believed in reincarnation. So if LaVey would have been an Aryan Soul (If really) the only reason he turned a Jew would have been simply his works as a Jew in his past life or maybe he's been jew in all his past life. An Aryan soul may get through such phase, only if the soul would have been weary enough to get into enemy trap in it's past life & be a puppet. There's this death bed rumor as well about him that he prayed to GaaaWwDh!

I wanted to speak well of him, only because he had logic and reason, even if the man did not know some truths, anymore than than millions of others simply don't know.

I wanted to think he worked with the data he had and thought it was the end all, not believing or allowing himself to believe there was a whole other level. I don't really know what to think though, and likely he would not give a shit for my judgement one way or the other.

As a son of the Dragon father, a person who knows that what can be real what is, is based on understandings that defy the beliefs of the common man, or the non-sense of mysticism yet are natural and ordered and knowable scientifically. That what is actually real would cause many people to go running for liqueur and a bottle of pills, the razor or the gun, to do themselves in for understanding the real nature of reality if they thought about what they are and it is...

I don't like that he called his movement Satanism, it changes the context, makes it blasphemous. Yet did he know that? I don't think so...but I don't know. I only know him through his books like any writer.

I do understand why he was misanthropic, the hypocrisy, and the way human beings treat each other. The things I see on the news.

These people disregard there own young, there blood, and do unspeakable things. Attacking women because of gender confusion and male hate in the west...young white kids offing themselves to escape the hatred and insanity. Fear, pain, confusion. I weep for them. It sickness me. Its political correctness causing it, white people hating there children, the Marxist commie attitude.

I think even PC enemy, overestimated or underestimated, some people and never knew they would go this far it defies any agenda, logic or reason, but the unlovely truth is many probably don't care. Its the scale of these atrocities that terrifies me. People are DE-evolving and going insane. Animal cruelty, the whole nine yards.

This Maxine, sees it, which is why I adore the way this woman thinks, I feel instinctive affection for people like her. It must drive her crazy to know the truth living here and thinking at her level, she probably sees it better than me, because of her exact nature and type of control. I am sympathetic.

Anyway back to Anton, I don't see how a man could be that logical, make that much of an impact and use the Name Satan and not be approached by someone? That is what I would like to know? How could he not have figured it out or been told? At the very least someone would want him to use his religious influence in the 70's I am pretty sure.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

luis

Postby luis » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:35 pm

It's been stated before that Father Satan put the soul of a gentile in a jewish body (Lavey) to make satanism mainstream, this way the best way, if it was a gentile doing that the jews would have destroyed him right away. Later the jews transformes what Lavey created wich already was not perfect to something really bad, but if that didn't happen we wouldn't be here, how do you think HP Maxine discovered Satanism?

TerrorEyes

Postby TerrorEyes » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:01 pm

This article is so awesome. I cannot believe I didn't see the connections until now. Thank you for putitng it up here.
An eight year old chose my name, Terror Eyes, Lol.

EnkiUK2

Postby EnkiUK2 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Amazing, I have read about the Wicca founder connections with Crowley.

At first i thought Crowley was in contact with satan through "aiwis" although i maybe wrong.

As for COS and Lavey how can you have a church of Satan and not even recognise our God.

Aquino stated in one of his book about said church that Lavey worshipped Satan in private so its been confirmed many times.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Aiwas was a Sufi that Crowley was friends with.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

EnkiUK2

Postby EnkiUK2 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Had to google a sufi HP

Hope you are good mate.

Is there anyway i can integrete my old EnkiUk with this one don't want to loo too much Newbieesque