Increase RTR effectiveness + RTRs as Mantras

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Ol argedco luciftias

Increase RTR effectiveness + RTRs as Mantras

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:07 am

I just want to remind everyone how the RTRs also clean and purify the person doing them, every one you do rewards you with great power. I want to explain how to do it right and get the biggest reward, both for the world and for yourself. I've tried MANY different mantras and none of them actually work as well as the RTRs do for raising power quickly and strongly. The Bija seed mantras are perfect for raising very specific energies, but if you just want an overall strength growth the RTRs are the best.

Rule 1: Be slow. Don't try to rush through them unless you really don't have enough time. Doing it slower draws you into a deeper trance, the deeper the trance the more effective it is. The energies we are working with are very subtle and slow, if you go too fast you can't really tune into it as much. Go slow and connect into these subtle energies, melt into them and become part of them.

Rule 2: Focus on the vibration. Vibrate every word in the way that makes you feel it the strongest in your body. If you do them slowly enough, it is very easy to get such a strong vibration buzz off them. You will feel your whole body buzzing with each word. And this is what we want; when doing and RTR, you are acting as a radio antenna transmitting the positive influence of the RTR into the physical and astral world. Clearly you want to be the strongest antenna that you can be, a fully opened pipe flowing goodness and improvement to the world.

About Volume: the volume doesn't matter much. For people who need to be quiet, you can do it the way I suggest and it is still very quiet. In fact this way is much quieter than if you were to do it fastly. You will feel this when you try it, when you feel the energy buzzing your body on each word like I describe, you'll see that the vibration is often stronger when the volume is low. You are going for a physical vibration, not a loud volume and you'll see that you put the focus into the vibration instead of the volume so it really makes it quieter. And my affirmations would be unable to be made out from probably even a few feet away. The words of the affirmations flow together into a buzzing stream of power that mostly just sounds and feels like a constant vibration, the individual words aren't exactly separate or able to be understood.

About Sanskrit and the physical/astral bodies: Each letter and sound in Sanskrit corresponds to a part of the body. This is the Sanskrit Mantra Purusha "Person of Sound" All of the sounds come together to form the total body. This is also how the 72 name works, each of the 72 "names" (mantras) is meant to connect into part of the enemy body/soul. And in people who are linked into enemy programs, these toxic parasitic forces get attached to their body/soul in the same way.

So doing the 72 name RTR strongly like how I describe buzzes and vibrates with cleaning and healing energies through the entire body. It systematically cleans each point of the Mantra Purusha removing all enemy energy and replacing with positivity. And the part of the affirmation "The gates of Satan are permanently opened wide!" enures that this is also opening and enhancing energy flow through all of these nadis and chakras. All RTRs work on improving yourself, but 72 name RTR is the perfect example. And I think any time anyone does an RTR a god comes to them to help insure that it's done correctly and to help make it stronger. They are always very friendly and usually reward you by helping to open your energy flow or otherwise make you stronger. Remember, you are a pipe flowing goodness into the world, so they help open you to become a bigger pipe to do a bigger and better job.

Remember to do the shema before starting any other RTRs and again when you are finished with the RTRs. Try doing the 72 name in the way I described, go slowly and get the feel for it. This works much more strongly than any other mantras. And it is always getting stronger! We are always adding much more power to the entire ritual every time it's repeated, so they are always getting exponentially more stronger. And they're shared, what anybody adds increases it for everyone.
In the water, you can splash wildly slapping at the water as fast as you can throwing small pieces. Or you can move slowly, push a larger volume of water at once, and get a deep and powerful current to flow. What is better? The RTRs are the same way. Of course if you do an RTR quickly while not really paying attention, with a wild unfocused mind just trying to get it done fast, this is still contributing some energy and is better than nothing, but it is worth the time and effort to take your time and do it right. You will feel how much stronger this makes it and will be rewarded for it.

The 72 Name RTR is now my new mantra routine, it works better than anything else. I'm done repeating some "high level power" mantra for as long as I can when I can get bigger result taking just a few minutes to do this. Purify your Mantra Purusha with 72 name RTR, clean and empower the whole soul.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Dark_Void

Re: Increase RTR effectiveness + RTRs as Mantras

Postby Dark_Void » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Thank you for the post. I have been doing Shema in the morning and 72 in the evening because of my schedule. Is it still effective?

Norse 88

Postby Norse 88 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Thanks a lot for your post. This sheds some light on the issue of what tempos are most appropriate for the RTRs. I have experimented with faster and slower rituals, and naturally found the slower ones to be much more powerful by their feeling alone. Though reading your post reaffirms this for me (and reminds me to trust myself). Cheers.

I have also read (can't remember where exactly) that facing east during dawn (close to Sunrise) and similarly facing west during dusk (around Sunset) is also a good way to naturally tie in with the Earth's magnetic energies and to amplify the efficacy/strength of our rituals (RTR or otherwise). Is this true? Without having looked into it, I'm guessing this is also what the pisslamist vermin mistakenly believe it means to face towards "mecca" when they - pitifully- pray to the kike thought-form.

Thanks,

Hail SATAN.
Satan is truth; knowledge is power.

Power is the greatest virtue.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Dark_Void wrote:Thank you for the post. I have been doing Shema in the morning and 72 in the evening because of my schedule. Is it still effective?

It is still effective because you are contributing to the shared energy pool, but it works much better if you do them at the same time. If you only have time for the Shema in the morning, it's great that you fit that in then it's a huge help, but I would repeat the Shema again in the evening right before you do the 72. For the strongest, make like a sandwich, Shema 72 Shema. Then while you have this huge energy buzz, you have to affirm it and use it so it doesn't just drift away. I do the Star of Astoroth/Merkaba with this energy, I highly recommend this. It pulls the energy through you toward both the crown and base in such a way that aligns and opens the chakras very well. I also do the Merkaba while I'm doing the RTRs, I sit almost like cross legged with the bottoms of my feet against each other and my hands together over my head with a strait back and vibrate my RTRs while visualizing the Merkaba.

The most important time for the Merkaba is when you are finished with all the RTRs because this is when you got all the energy for it. So for me it is like Merkaba > Shema > 72 > Shema > Merkaba with the Merkaba actually happening the entire time, but with the most focus going into it at the end. I've noticed this has also made it very much easy for my chakras to align correctly and open up, they are being pulled to the correct alignment naturally. I haven't always had too good of posture, and this helps straiten me out a lot. It has been such a help to me I knew I had to share it, and the whole time it's also rescuing the entire world. The stronger you feel it buzzing up yourself, the stronger it is buzzing into the world because you are the antenna transmitting this power. You help yourself and everyone else at the same time.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Dark_Void

Postby Dark_Void » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:05 pm

In the mornings, I have been doing the follwing:

Aura Of Protection
Meditation On Satan’s Sigil
Raum Meditation
Invocation To Satan
Shema Reverse Ritual

And in the evening:

Meditation On Satan’s Sigil
666 Meditation
Invocation To Satan
72 Reverse Ritual
Aura Of Protection

And then I do alternate nostril breathing to sort of round things out. What are your thoughts? The Raum Meditation takes a while, but I really like it. And I do the 72 three times. I can’t really add too much more to my routine, though I could substitute one thing for something else potentially.

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Thank you so much for this post comrade.

The 72 names right now is very powerful.

luis

Postby luis » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:07 am

The 72 is used by the jews to bind the soul of gentiles, so by reversing it you are liberating yourself from blockage.