Infusing the Aura with a Geometric Pattern

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
MoonlessNight666

Infusing the Aura with a Geometric Pattern

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Lately I have been experimenting with a method where I am either imagining or using the ether to create almost ''grid'' alike structure which I then empower with programmed energy.

It's kind of a long story but the 2 min. version would be: I was watching this spider spin its web, and I was quite fascinated by it and the next time I was doing the Aura building exercise in the Tibetan Breathing exercises Pdf. I mimicked it and it made me feel so much more powerful. So I thought what else can I mimic in nature to give me an upper hand? And I immediately thought of a turtles shell as protective, so later I mimicked that pattern onto my Aura but later found out that inside of a bee hive(hexagon) is a better reference.

I didint wanted to post this right away without seeing how it made me feel and I can honestly say it has done wonders for me. Now I'm not entirely sure why, but my guess would be; it also enables ur masculine energy or thought to be engaged while you are creating an AoP around you. The other pattern I have been exprimenting with is the Dimond shape. Once again I have no explanation for this, maybe it comes down to personal preferance but I feel like the Dimond shape works better with Lunar energy and the Hexagon with the solar energy( I'm am currently using the Dimond pattern with the Sun energy to give it a try)

This is something I have been meaning to post in a while but I thought needed a scanner and all that to draw the patterns but then saw one of our members use Paint for Windows and I was like well god damn can't believe I didin't think of that before lol

(I do this in addition to the Advanced Returning Curses Technique Part 1&2 posted by Hp Maxine and I strongly recommend everyone to find the time to implement that into your daily routine, I try to do it once when I wake up and before I go to bed. It doesn't take any longer then 10-15 mins tops and it makes a !HUGE! difference, and it gives you a chance to connect and feel Satan :) )

Lastly the reason I wanted to also post this on the Teens section is because my teenage years werent the best and I made same very VERY fucking stupid decisions and in a way I always felt a little robbed of my teenage years. I didint came in contact with Satanism until my early 20's and eventhough I know very well this was the perfect time for me to find out about Satan and the Demons sometimes I wonder what it could have been like if I came across if when I was 16 17'ish when I had so much more time.

Each and every one of you is so blessed to have this spiritual Library called JoS be presented to you at such a young age, make good use of it. We have to fight for a better future so that whatever has happoned to you , doesnt happon to the generations that are to come

HAIL SATAN