Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sumerian Runes

Arent the runes some kind of huge blasphemy against the church? I read that somewhere on the site.

Stormblood said:
Some people have gone too far here with accusation on both sides. The reality is that one should also look at this PDF:

https://www.gentilenation.com/money-spells.html

Which is available identical in Azazel's Marketplace: josmarket.org It's the money spells pdf in the homepage.

Some of the Necronomicon names are explicitly suggested there and are valid, otherwise the clergy wouldn't have included. The page about the Simon Necronomicon was created ages ago, much before Azazel's marketplace. Does it mean it's invalid? No. Does it mean that the money spells should be revised? Neither.

It just means some names are tried and tested by the clergy and many non-newbies, and they work. About the others, one will only find out by themselves. Using critical critical is something that someone should've learned by studying this beautiful, divine path.

One more thing to add is that the 50 names of Marduk are NOT runes. The Runes are the Futhark and Futhark only. These are divine names. In general, they are word of powers, a form of mantras. And their pictorial representation is a sigil, which is not rune. A sigil is a form of yantra. Just like a rune it's a combined of mantra and yantra.

But enemy names are also considered divine names so this isnt any kind of proof they are good. Also reading through the previos posts no one said the spells need to be revised only its old news already. You can also use angelic words of power and get results so saying yeah but people got results from it doesnt mean anything. People got results many thing from angels to voodoo. That doesnt mean everyone should do it now does it? :lol:

EvilWang said:
But enemy names are also considered divine names so this isnt any kind of proof they are good. Also reading through the previos posts no one said the spells need to be revised only its old news already. You can also use angelic words of power and get results so saying yeah but people got results from it doesnt mean anything. People got results many thing from angels to voodoo. That doesnt mean everyone should do it now does it? :lol:
EvilWang said:
Arent the runes some kind of huge blasphemy against the church? I read that somewhere on the site.

On the off chance that you are not a kike, go to https://satanisgod.org and read everything before posting stuff here. What you are saying is filled with delusion and corruption. Simply reading the JoS site will suffice to clean these things from your mind.

And ofc if you're a kike, fuck off.

Shael said:
EvilWang said:
EvilWang said:

On the off chance that you are not a kike, go to https://satanisgod.org and read everything before posting stuff here. What you are saying is filled with delusion and corruption. Simply reading the JoS site will suffice to clean these things from your mind.

And ofc if you're a kike, fuck off.

So what you are saying is that jewish magick has no effect and we are doing rtrs for nothing? No you are deluded. Recognising the facts that there are all different kinds of words is probably the smart way to go not hiding your head in the sand when its convenient. Just think for yourself instead of being a fucking peanut. If torah rituals are using enemy words of power and they have an effect then that means there are other words of power and vibrations. Also it clearly says the runes are blasphemy against the church but there is no mention of these other vibrations except for like one time in that pdf which by the way has other things in it too.

And ofc if you're a kike, fuck off. Right back at you.

Shael said:
returner said:
"Getting back to the Necronomicon, the Simon copy has been altered and so have the symbols. This does not mean the book is fiction; it has just been altered and corrupted."

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon.html

If you use that its your own fault as someone told you.
I'm 99% sure that this quote was referring to the numerous other symbols that were shown in the Necronomicon itself from page 34 onwards, which as you correctly stated are corrupted.

As for the "Book of fifty names" portion, The author even stated that, while the description of the mantras was interpretively translated, the mantras themselves were left untouched.
And I highly doubt that it was any different for the sigils.

Why would the ministry employ the 15th mantra as one method of magick in the official JoS "Money Spells" pdf if it was corrupted and/or dangerous?

I stand by my opinion which is backed by personal results and experience, as well as secondhand confirmation through other people, that the mantras and sigils from the book of fifty names are legit.

And if nothing else, they are at the very least safe to use, and as such there is no point in trying to scare people away from them as everyone can just try them out for themselves without any risk, to form their own opinion.

If you look at my posts I never portray the necronomicon mantras as anything "superior" to the runes. It's a fact that people are individual and different types of mantras will vary in their effectiveness depending on the person. As such the best way to determine what should be used, is to list the various options and try them one by one comparing the energies, then choosing the best one for the individual.

Just to confirm, is this ritual to be done daily? I mean the gigimaganpah/ziku.

Manofsatan said:
Use this for reference on how to use a necronomicon mantra: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44159&p=197273#p197273

Vibrate each of the two mantras/names for either 10, 15, 18, or 36 times (stick to one of those numbers). Start outside of a VoC, preferrably on a Sunday. It's done like any other working, daily for atleast 40 days.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back