Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jimmy Savile More Then Pedophilia

Mageson666

Jimmy Savile More Then Pedophilia

Jimmy Savile the well known pedophile who was constantly kept out of trouble by the Jewish run British establishment because he was procuring children for the elites. This is also the same reason the Pakistani child trafficking gangs in Britain are also allowed to operate from the top of the establishment as well and given so much protection.

The situation is how evil this becomes from the Jewish run establishment in Britain, Savile was also a serial killer. The case of the Yorkshire Ripper in which 13 women were murdered in England, the police believed there was more then one killer. One victim was found behind Savile's apartment complex and another on the grounds of the hospital that Savile frequented were he molested handicapped children. The police had Savile as a suspect and even forced him to give them teeth marks to see if they matched the teeth marks on the bodies. There was a tape sent to the police by the alleged killer in which people report the voice on the tape sounded like Savile. The authorities within the government and police department made sure that Savile was let off the investigation. Just like with the pedophilia.

When Peter Sutcliffe was arrested for the murders and convicted, Savile used to visit him frequently in prison and the two were close friends. Which is revealing as the police believed there was more then one murdered. Savile's over all behaviours also appear in other serial killers as well.

Savile was close friends with the British Royals as well and was in the inner circle, to be this close he would have been investigated by secret police in Britain. Which means they knew what was going on and allowed such. Considering the fact how many of these children who are molested are also sacrificed by the Jewish elites it could also be Savile was involved on that level as well. In general any children the elites need to be silenced Savile was probably the guy who did it as well as procure and pimp them. Savile is the kind of individual the Jewish elites like to recruit, protect and work with.

rats as him deserved eternal death and all those rats jews deserved also the same treat they think that they are "untouchable" but in reality they will pay full price.

It is sickening to think that there are people on the forums that would keep the jews around to push all their hatred upon just because.. (Because they haven't wrecked enough revenge on them yet)

At some point enough is enough and you shouldnt keep them around just because for above reason..
Letting that scum run on the world any longer would be a danger to ourselves and our descendants.

Kingiux said:
rats as him deserved eternal death and all those rats jews deserved also the same treat they think that they are "untouchable" but in reality they will pay full price.
Yea if I would have power I would implement a sentence called "Death by torture" where all this kind of human abomination will have a slow and very painful inquisition-like torture until they die. They used to do this before themselves so that't nothing but payback.

I hope after we will win that the jews will be heavily punished for their own disgusting existence

Yes he was a necrophiliac also and was given a job as a night porter at a hospital and also had access to a morgue.

Friends with the Royals as HP made me aware of the jewish link in our Royalty.

Sickening.

I remember seeing a picture of his old Rolls Royce in the newspaper. The article was debating it going on sale at auction or should it just be destroyed.

I was thinking that's ridiculous that they are tarnishing his car with his evil. I mean he was evil but a motor is just a vehicle. How could the car be guilty and evil and need to be destroyed.

I don't know but what happened to people and children in his Rolls Royce.

Maybe it carried dead bodies in its trunk.

Maybe it is evil because of what happened in it.

The Alchemist7 said:
Kingiux said:
Yea if I would have power I would implement a sentence called "Death by torture" where all this kind of human abomination will have a slow and very painful inquisition-like torture until they die. They used to do this before themselves so that't nothing but payback.
Imagine putting rats jews into huge microwave and cook them like chicken nuggets

They were all working together, as these beasts do peado rings although at the "elite" levels of our society. David icke mentioned Prime Minister Heath was beasting children the murdering them by throwing them overboard in Jersy. Now a lot od Davids stuff is mumbo jumbo some has truth i believe this.

Epstein link to Royals, the sex abuse rampant at Westminster that still hasn't had a hearing , no doubt waiting till all the old beasts die.

The football clubs have also been procuring children for saville as well check the Celtic boys club football team, 7 of the staff are in jail and Saville used to go to the games in Glasgow......Coincidence? also went on tour in America, not sure if its linked to the Penn State abuse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back