Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On White breeding

Master Darkness said:
I don't use drugs. I don't love grays. Slaves are not to be worshiped, slaves are to be used, but they are weak and useless and I do not need slaves. Now I say no more wrong and unwise ideas and plans. First I divinely advance and I become wise and then I say wise things.
Good idea. Just do Final RTR, and the meditations from www.joyofsatan.org meditations page. And do them exactly the way it says to. You are not ready to make any of your own rituals yet. But when you get better, you will have better and safer ideas.

The Alchemist7 said:
I believe he's an infiltrator. He says all this shit to deceive people here and pull us down.
Feels more like someone who doesn't speak english good. So they have an idea with good intentions, but there are some big mistakes in the idea. Then the language difference makes the mistakes even bigger, when it is not necessarily what they actually intended to say originally. Still feels like an asian kid to me.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The Alchemist7 said:
I believe he's an infiltrator. He says all this shit to deceive people here and pull us down.
Feels more like someone who doesn't speak english good. So they have an idea with good intentions, but there are some big mistakes in the idea. Then the language difference makes the mistakes even bigger, when it is not necessarily what they actually intended to say originally. Still feels like an asian kid to me.
I am from Eastern Europe. I do not speak English. I speak Italian and some other languages. When I comment, I write in Italian on google translate and I translate into English and comment. I hate the racial mixing. Racial mixing destroys races. Racial mixing must be prohibited. Racial mixing must be cursed. I mean, racial mixing must be blocked, it must not be successful. Races must be pure.

Master Darkness said:
The Alchemist7 said:
I am from Eastern Europe. I do not speak English. I speak Italian and some other languages. When I comment, I write in Italian on google translate and I translate into English and comment. I hate the racial mixing. Racial mixing destroys races. Racial mixing must be prohibited. Racial mixing must be cursed. I mean, racial mixing must be blocked, it must not be successful. Races must be pure.

Ok thats good I assume if you are still posting on here you cant be Jewish cause the Hps would sense it right away. It still feels like you may just have to do some deprogramming. Sorry about that. I have been around here for awhile despite having some problems myself and one of the tricks the Jews use is creating meditations and rituals etc that look good on paper and may even have a good feeling for a person but that are harmful to people and only someone quite advanced would be able to spot it. They do this in Jew age books all the time and even if I remember right used to post them on here or try to chat with Satanists in Yahoo Messanger back when the groups were here and suggest that. I got tricked back when Jupiter was in Pisces by one of these people into doing something that caused not only me but a bunch of people in my area to feel depressed and Suicidal where I lived at the time yeah it was quite powerful but in a bad way the person told me it would cleanse my area of bad energy but it probably hooked into the Jew thoughtform.

So I can never be to careful. This kind of looked like the same kind of thing the stuff you were posting.

Yeah you are learning but I learned myself I dont just trust things people tell me I should look it up or run it by someone here if I come across something odd like that again.

But its over and done with. I dont mean to be mean but I dont want people decieving members on here like I was that is the only reason I posted this. So your good just study and do research and meditate. I get what you probably meant in that post. However if you meditate youll think of better ideas that probably wasnt great.

Master Darkness said:
I am from Eastern Europe. I do not speak English. I speak Italian and some other languages. When I comment, I write in Italian on google translate and I translate into English and comment.

Google doesn't translate that good, especially if you write long sentences. In the same way, I guess you copy our messages in english and paste them in google translate to read the italian translation. Since, as I said, Google doesn't translate properly, is weird how you correctly understand everything people say here.

Master Darkness said:
The Alchemist7 said:

try this translater it is better then google

https://www.deepl.com/de/translator

Fuchs said:
Master Darkness said:

Thank you

Master Darkness said:
Fuchs said:
Master Darkness said:

Thank you

You´re welcome.

I am mixed race. My eyes are bluish and my hair is like a reddish brown, but mostly red. My skin looks more tanned than a white person, I have a few other white/black facial features. Based on the comments I've read on a few threads on this site i think I should probably go with somone of my mixture. The problem is that it is EXTREMELY hard to find mixed raced blue eyed gingers. They are literally non existent in my area. The only gingers I've seen was a white guy with green eyes and a Mexican ginger with brown eyes.

Now, I am not attracted to brunettes or brown eyed mixed raced guys. I need somone with my traits.

I know satan is known for his ability of creation. Is it possible that he can create the perfect guy that I want in the form of an incubus?

The Proud Gentile said:
I know satan is known for his ability of creation. Is it possible that he can create the perfect guy that I want in the form of an incubus?
No. Incubi aren't "created" like some sort of SS-sex-doll. They are real beings. Gods who have an interest in having a human partner.

Your best bet would likely be to do a working to attract your perfect partner to yourself. The world is a huge place and there's a good chance someone who fits you is out there somewhere.

Master Darkness said:
I think it would be useful to put curses on the white race in the sense of protecting them from invaders and infiltrators. An acid shield. What do you say HC?

So wait a minute, you wanna kill white people to save white people? You've either gotta be a jew or incredibly fucking stupid, and frankly if you wanna talk about "acid shields" how about you put one on yourself?...BY DIVING INTO A BARREL OF IT?!!

Master Darkness said:
The Alchemist7 said:

My apologies for my initial response (if Cobra let that through) I thought you were trying to troll but ended up being a case of mistranslation.

The Proud Gentile said:
Now, I am not attracted to brunettes or brown eyed mixed raced guys. I need somone with my traits.
You don't have to go for people who have exactly the same traits like you, lol. Considering your sensible situation, someone just race mixed like you is fine, irrespective of their hair or eye colour. If you are in US or Western Europe you can definitely find plenty of race mixed people. You have to adapt to your environment. I never heard or seen mixed race people with other than dark hair and eyes. What you wish to find probably doesn't really exist.

The Proud Gentile said:
I doubt that. Probabil the incubus is the same race like you, so this would imply that mixed race people did become Gods in the past, which I doubt that it ever happened. Also let's not forget that Satan is not like how jews describe the biblical thoughtform, namely a being who can create everything out of nothing.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Master Darkness said:

My apologies for my initial response (if Cobra let that through) I thought you were trying to troll but ended up being a case of mistranslation.
No problem. It's all right. The idea was to put astral mines for the invaders ... that is, curses. Obviously, Africans and Muslims are not completely guilty, but they are partially guilty, they are only zombies deceived and forced by the Jews to invade Europe for Jews. Instead, it would be better to bless the Gentiles to be aware of enemies and reality.

Master Darkness said:
No problem. It's all right. The idea was to put astral mines for the invaders ... that is, curses. Obviously, Africans and Muslims are not completely guilty, but they are partially guilty, they are only zombies deceived and forced by the Jews to invade Europe for Jews. Instead, it would be better to bless the Gentiles to be aware of enemies and reality.

It doesn't really work that way, sorry. You can't lay a trap (a mine, a bear trap, whatever) in Astral form, curses are sent directly *to* people or a group of people.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Master Darkness said:

It doesn't really work that way, sorry. You can't lay a trap (a mine, a bear trap, whatever) in Astral form, curses are sent directly *to* people or a group of people.
I'll explain with an example what I mean. I read on our JOS site that our Gods have put curses on the pharaohs' graves in the pyramids to protect them from thieves and liars. So that any invaders, thieves and attackers meet bad luck. This was the idea. A simple example. You have a fruit tree. And let's say thieves come and steal your fruits. And therefore, you could put curses on thieves. You could directly curse the thief or thieves. Now I'll tell you the idea ... You could curse the area where the tree is. Now that I think about it, things are different. The goal is protection. For you it would be a blessing and luck ... because they would not steal your fruits. For the thieves it would be a curse and a misfortune ... because they could not steal your fruits. Regardless of the claims and effects that such a job would have ... the purpose is protection. I thank you for the question. You made me think and I understood what I wanted to say.

THE GARBAGE GENERATION
a discussion of how organized feminism destroys society

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CRmbEXGoJXws/

Nordic looking people should, of course, generally stick to other Nordics.

But there are exceptions.

I have dark hair and eyes. My partner has blonde hair and grey eyes. We plan on having a family.

And I don't want to hear anything about how we shouldn't mingle together.

We are soulmates.

The Gods brought us together.

And that isn't some delusional thing coming from my mind. We've been together in past lives as well.

So yes, there are exceptions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back