On Treating Our Gods

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
SdD

Re: On Treating Our Gods

Post by SdD »

Lydia wrote:Another thing I see, is some people think they know better than the Gods, or that they don't need their guidance. Satan and our Demons know us better than we know ourselves, and they want to help us become the best possible versions of ourselves. When a God gives you advice or guides you to something, do it!

For those who don't know what to do, hold a ritual to Satan and ask for guidance on what to study, how to help the forums/groups, how to better yourself, and so on :) If you don't have astral senses open enough, try the tarot or some other form of divination. This is how I became an astrologer here, it's not like I consciously planned this, but it was what was needed and I had the time to study it. Things fall into place, when you are receptive to guidance from our Gods :)
Always good advice
Shael wrote:[quote = "SdD"] Godmode2 = Godmode ???? [/ quote] https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 320#p96320
Thx..
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:...
I have a rune set that I want to learn to use for divination. Do you think I should hold a ritual and ask the gods to bless them? Should I also empower them with all the elements or something? I'm asking this because I noticed often there's enemy interference and the answers don't make sense.
I would ask for them to be blessed. I can't remember if I did that with my tarot deck, but I think I did. I'm not sure about empowering them with elements though.
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:...
I have a rune set that I want to learn to use for divination. Do you think I should hold a ritual and ask the gods to bless them? Should I also empower them with all the elements or something? I'm asking this because I noticed often there's enemy interference and the answers don't make sense.
I would ask for them to be blessed. I can't remember if I did that with my tarot deck, but I think I did. I'm not sure about empowering them with elements though.
Thanks for your answer. Maybe I'll also go through each rune during the ritual, vibrating them one by one for an amount of reps equal to their number.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update on 10 January '21
Satan's Peacock

Post by Satan's Peacock »

Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Stormblood wrote: I have a rune set that I want to learn to use for divination. Do you think I should hold a ritual and ask the gods to bless them? Should I also empower them with all the elements or something? I'm asking this because I noticed often there's enemy interference and the answers don't make sense.
Thanks for your answer. Maybe I'll also go through each rune during the ritual, vibrating them one by one for an amount of reps equal to their number.
Brother, water is psychic so you might wish to infuse water into your runes. Just a thought. And/or maybe Ether.
Have a great day.
Formerly Peppermint Taco on the forums only.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!
Vabzir.Vonpho

Post by Vabzir.Vonpho »

NinRick wrote:Thank you HP Hoodedcobra666!

Somehow your sermons come to me at the right time, I was just asking some questions, and you gave me the answers.
Thank you.
I completely agree! Whenever I have doubts and I check the forums, there is always a post that pin points the problem!
MorningVenus666

Post by MorningVenus666 »

Greatings Family

Ive Been A Dedicated Spiritual Satanist For precisely six years now , A Proud African Satanist .

Things have been on a rough patch , but I tried deep to understand why things dont go well for me .

Is it because I am African specifically . I found out that No . One actually has to make an oath to oneself to Suffer with the Gods .

Why the word Suffer ? It is because rationally speaking , why would you want to enjoy your success with people who did not even contribute not a single Rand , sweat or tear to it ?

I got a sigh of relief the minute I discovered this after the oath - I hope new members commit to this ideology of actually breaking a sweat and effort to the Gods , So as to gain trust and an open relation with them .

They are beings like you and I - Nobody wants to be taken for granted .

Lets work , Nature will reward and does respond . The Gods do reward and respond.

Do find the courage to hit the enemy hard!!
Ion

Post by Ion »

I really needed to read this post. Thank you HP.

Hail Satan.
Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Post by Ghost in the Machine »

I also needed to read this post again considering my recent encounters with some demons lately on the astral.

I had hurt one demon's feelings due to lack in trust and 'realness' of the encounter. He had come to me in my temple to provide me love and I practically cast him out as if he was just a thought-up mirage because I didn't trust him or thought he was an enemy. He was all bright and positive but after I did this his aura dimmed and he had a saddened expression for the rest of the interaction.

I've apologized to him twice and he seems to acknowledge it but it feels like he's still withdrawn. I really want to do something for real to make it up to him but I'm not quite sure just what I can yet that will really suffice, I'm struggling to interpret what he likes or wants.

Does anybody know any information on a demon named Haelic?
Sundara

Post by Sundara »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:I also needed to read this post again considering my recent encounters with some demons lately on the astral.

I had hurt one demon's feelings due to lack in trust and 'realness' of the encounter. He had come to me in my temple to provide me love and I practically cast him out as if he was just a thought-up mirage because I didn't trust him or thought he was an enemy. He was all bright and positive but after I did this his aura dimmed and he had a saddened expression for the rest of the interaction.

I've apologized to him twice and he seems to acknowledge it but it feels like he's still withdrawn. I really want to do something for real to make it up to him but I'm not quite sure just what I can yet that will really suffice, I'm struggling to interpret what he likes or wants.

Does anybody know any information on a demon named Haelic?

Sorry to reply to you yet again, but the answer to this may be to make it real within yourself. I’ve often run into this when even though I am consciously accepting of it, there still some kind of emotional blockage or subconscious. I don’t know who that is, but if you’re confident it’s one of our Gods a higher level of contact can be cut with them due to inner doubt. The second thing that can cause this is a more macro scale psychic attack. There have been sudden breeches in communication at times that happen for not just me. Last night I was feeling great and had clear lines of communication. Attacks can also happen more at certain periods of advancement, doubts and sudden struggles and setbacks. These can also be very major and learning the hard way, at this point it’s best to do heavy RTR’s and pace yourself. I’ve experienced the most attacks when working on the crown and once that passed, the heart. If you’re working on these things right now, be patient and pace yourself.

One thing Asmodeus very clearly told me is that no matter what I do or where I go, or how closed off I ever may be, never to deny the Gods very real presence or my own souls existence and capability.

In the beginning phases of my working with Him, he appeared sad as well. 8 years ago. Since I’ve grown, the tone of things have changed drastically. This is also a reflection of our own beings state, which CAN fluctuate. Each time there was communication, I was very confused about the reason for the sadness and questioned how I could possibly make a God sad. This was more of a message and had a reason, in part I was too emotionally closed off with not enough reciprocation. I doubted my worthiness. The Gods get sad and they have very powerful and personal emotions but at the same time they do not take it too personally. He told me he didn’t mind at the same time, and didn’t mind taking time. We can block off the Gods from ourselves by our own openness and readiness. Try not to look into it too far, and try not to take it too personally as difficult as that sounds. Perhaps this God/Goddess was seeking an emotion from you.

When I’m too closed off, if a God/Goddess appears to me feelings of unworthiness can resurface and doubts. In the beginning phases of making a connection with one, more attacks are also present.

I was going through the list of Gods on JoS and paying each one mental respects and honors. It stopped at Raum and He came and he said he understood the reasons for what I desired to resolve. I suddenly blocked myself off by not wanting to ask for such a thing, and realized that what I was asking was a big deal. Instead of allowing him in and directly asking for what I wanted, I immediately jumped to ways I could ever repay it and stopped wanting to ask. Started finding ways to convince myself that I don’t actually want resolution and I should just let it be, and accept the sadness. I felt from him that what he would do would be out of love, and that I should allow that love through and feel that and whatever comes of that love and appreciation is the reciprocation. When I love and appreciate, naturally what follows is reciprocation. This stifling blocked off the communication and I couldn’t feel him anymore, and now I’ve got to wait for the right time again if it comes or do a proper ritual and just ask. I hate asking for things that deal in my personal physical world problems and I’m realizing that I have been expecting that when something is going on if I’m deserving of it the situation will just be magically fixed by either my own power or one of the Gods that would like to help. I’m starting to see this “if they want to help, they will, I don’t want to bother” is wrong. Sometimes I think I’ve got to stand up and take initiative in at least asking.
Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Post by Ghost in the Machine »

Sundara wrote:
Ghost in the Machine wrote:----

Sorry to reply to you yet again, but the answer to this may be to make it real within yourself. I’ve often run into this when even though I am consciously accepting of it, there still some kind of emotional blockage or subconscious. I don’t know who that is, but if you’re confident it’s one of our Gods a higher level of contact can be cut with them due to inner doubt. The second thing that can cause this is a more macro scale psychic attack. There have been sudden breeches in communication at times that happen for not just me. Last night I was feeling great and had clear lines of communication. Attacks can also happen more at certain periods of advancement, doubts and sudden struggles and setbacks. These can also be very major and learning the hard way, at this point it’s best to do heavy RTR’s and pace yourself. I’ve experienced the most attacks when working on the crown and once that passed, the heart. If you’re working on these things right now, be patient and pace yourself.

One thing Asmodeus very clearly told me is that no matter what I do or where I go, or how closed off I ever may be, never to deny the Gods very real presence or my own souls existence and capability.

In the beginning phases of my working with Him, he appeared sad as well. 8 years ago. Since I’ve grown, the tone of things have changed drastically. This is also a reflection of our own beings state, which CAN fluctuate. Each time there was communication, I was very confused about the reason for the sadness and questioned how I could possibly make a God sad. This was more of a message and had a reason, in part I was too emotionally closed off with not enough reciprocation. I doubted my worthiness. The Gods get sad and they have very powerful and personal emotions but at the same time they do not take it too personally. He told me he didn’t mind at the same time, and didn’t mind taking time. We can block off the Gods from ourselves by our own openness and readiness. Try not to look into it too far, and try not to take it too personally as difficult as that sounds. Perhaps this God/Goddess was seeking an emotion from you.

When I’m too closed off, if a God/Goddess appears to me feelings of unworthiness can resurface and doubts. In the beginning phases of making a connection with one, more attacks are also present.

I was going through the list of Gods on JoS and paying each one mental respects and honors. It stopped at Raum and He came and he said he understood the reasons for what I desired to resolve. I suddenly blocked myself off by not wanting to ask for such a thing, and realized that what I was asking was a big deal. Instead of allowing him in and directly asking for what I wanted, I immediately jumped to ways I could ever repay it and stopped wanting to ask. Started finding ways to convince myself that I don’t actually want resolution and I should just let it be, and accept the sadness. I felt from him that what he would do would be out of love, and that I should allow that love through and feel that and whatever comes of that love and appreciation is the reciprocation. When I love and appreciate, naturally what follows is reciprocation. This stifling blocked off the communication and I couldn’t feel him anymore, and now I’ve got to wait for the right time again if it comes or do a proper ritual and just ask. I hate asking for things that deal in my personal physical world problems and I’m realizing that I have been expecting that when something is going on if I’m deserving of it the situation will just be magically fixed by either my own power or one of the Gods that would like to help. I’m starting to see this “if they want to help, they will, I don’t want to bother” is wrong. Sometimes I think I’ve got to stand up and take initiative in at least asking.
This came at a very good time and I don't believe for a second it's just a coincidence. Thank you for writing this. I'll try to remember it going forward, it means a lot.