Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Νίκος said:
SABNAC50 said:
Do not exhaust yourself,you can lose your voice.I almost lost my voice while doing to much RTR,now I have to do it only once a day to recover it.I think you can do more RTR if you schedule them in a way or another like only 3 in a row and then a pause. The number 3 for numbers of rtr works great (I saw it with my third eye) ,so 3 in the morning 3 before the lunch and 3 at the night should be enough . But never more than 3 in a row...I almost lost my voice by doing 6 in a row ,I don't recommand it . Personally I don't care too much about my voice but if I can't vibrate anymore it's a waste of time. So rest some time, it's important or you could waste some days by doing only once a day.
I am not doing more than 4 in a row because it will make my energies drop and this makes someone vulnerable to attacks(and I don't think that the jews will keep it unnoticed).But lets go to you now.How did you lost your voice?Dude you don't have stream it.Vibrate it with enough voice to feel the vibrations not just loud.
To heal it now you should avoid speaking loud ,drink tea or hot chocolate ,stop drinking cold water if you do so .If you damage your vocal cords too bad it is possible that you will completely lose your voice or they will need much more time to recover. If you want to try to heal it spiritually use Venus since she rules voice(if you can't speak visualize the planet and absorb its energy to your throat or directly to your vocal cords if you know where they are and how they look)
Hope you get better soon.
My voice is basically louder than usual so I guess that's the reason.

Νίκος said:
It is a little late to respond to this post but thank you for sharing this.
For a lot of time now i haven't been doing the Rtr constantly because i was trying to find a way to make 15 minutes long because If I do it in a normal speed it takes 6-8 minutes
Is more important to do it properly rather than to make it in 15 minutes. Better make yourself a goal to be fully focused on every RTR rather than to focus in extend it to 15 minutes. In this way maybe you can do even 2 effective RTRs in 15 minutes. Just follow your pace if you are OK with it. Don't extend it because "it should take 15 minutes". Actually a lot of people do it under 10 minutes.

The Alchemist7 said:
Νίκος said:
For a lot of time now i haven't been doing the Rtr constantly because i was trying to find a way to make 15 minutes long because If I do it in a normal speed it takes 6-8 minutes
Is more important to do it properly rather than to make it in 15 minutes. Better make yourself a goal to be fully focused on every RTR rather than to focus in extend it to 15 minutes. In this way maybe you can do even 2 effective RTRs in 15 minutes. Just follow your pace if you are OK with it. Don't extend it because "it should take 15 minutes". Actually a lot of people do it under 10 minutes.
Thank you !Two days now I do it like that and it feels great!

The Alchemist7 said:
Νίκος said:
I think the RTR is special as in that it doesn't necessarily require as much "lengthy" vibrations and laser-focus as a normal working would in order to be effective. Being well focused probably would still add power, but the vibrations can be rushed as long as you keep the pronounciation correct (atleast imo).
An RTR takes me around 5-10 minutes depending on how much I hurry. A 4-rep RTR (36x each letter) takes roughly 30 minutes.

@Shael thanks for the answer.Now I am thinking about it ,knowing that it takes me the same time as you guys,I don't know what gave me the idea I was doing it wrong :?
Regarding the 4xRTR it takes me 25-30 minutes too.
I prefer doing them like that because I think it is time saving because instead of vizualize the letters being destoyed 4 times(wich adds time) you do it just once and also the affirmation is said only 3 times too (not that it takes much time )

Stormblood said:
Laser focus is required for everything that you don't want to half-ass. Workings, meditations, yoga, breathing exercises, RTRs, mundane goals. It applies especially for RTRs.

Focusing on The RTR WILL give it More Power, but NOT that much that you would need to Be SUPER-sayan focused.

Just vibrating The letters right is enough. Focusing just gives it some More Power.

It's not about whether it has more power or not. It's about doing witchcraft and spiritual practices properly. It's written in the JoS that what separates a witch from an NPC is focus. NPCs don't really have focus in life, being drifted away by any wind that comes into their mind. A witch knows that things can only be achieved by focus.

Sorry, not sorry about shattering people's wet dreams of watching anime and the heavens know that while doing an RTR. Self-discipline. Focus. Void.

Stormblood said:
It's not about whether it has more power or not. It's about doing witchcraft and spiritual practices properly. It's written in the JoS that what separates a witch from an NPC is focus. NPCs don't really have focus in life, being drifted away by any wind that comes into their mind. A witch knows that things can only be achieved by focus.

Sorry, not sorry about shattering people's wet dreams of watching anime and the heavens know that while doing an RTR. Self-discipline. Focus. Void.

Well too bad, but the argument is still valid. -.-

It STILL works, EVEN if you dont focus 100% and ´´just vibrate the words right``.

But focusing still gives more power nevertheless...

Stormblood said:

I think the misconception is in how much the focus should be.
You said that it needs "laser" focus mad Artanis says that it needs a normal amount of focus.

Laser focus means you focus exclusively on what you're doing. The Bindu. There is a reason void meditation is one of the basics of meditation.

There's no "normal amount of focus". There is only focus or non-focus. If you focus, you're thinking only about what you're doing and that's where the power lies. If you don't focus, you are letting your mind wander left and right, spreading your energies thin and accomplishing nothing of value. Mindlessly doing the RTR is the same as going to church and praying to the stoner, voyeuristic fat-ass on a cloud.

Artanis said:
Well too bad, but the argument is still valid. -.-

It STILL works, EVEN if you dont focus 100% and ´´just vibrate the words right``.

But focusing still gives more power nevertheless...
I agree completely with you here, brother Artanis. Even if someone were to watch anime while reversing the letters, like in the example given, it would still be effective nonetheless. Naturally it would be less effective than if it was done with full laser focus, but I wouldnt just tell people that it's a "no-go" entirely.

Think about it. If this is what it takes for someone to do an RTR, then why not? Better than having the person get burned out and doing 1 shallowy-done RTR a day at most while being pissed off. If they instead do 5 RTRs with "suboptimal" focus, and they do this enjoyably, then I see nothing wrong with this.

This is what happens when you try to be overly strict and linear in anything and everything. It will end up driving away a lot of people due to lack of flexibility and the rigid nature of it all. This shouldn't be employed with the RTRs. Anyone who does them, in whatever way they feel like doing them (as long as the basic things are followed), is still helping the cause nonetheless. Regardless of whether they watch anime during it, or have the TV running along side it, or maybe are watching out of their window into nature while doing it, it's still effective.

This being said, laser-focus should always be employed during the stating of the affirmation, of course. This is essential.

Νίκος said:
Stormblood said:

You said that it needs "laser" focus mad Artanis says that it needs a normal amount of focus.

"Mad" Artanis?? :|

Artanis said:
Νίκος said:
Stormblood said:

"Mad" Artanis?? :|
:oops: :oops: I wanted to write : and
Sorryyyyy!!

Stormblood said:
Three of the songs on my RTR playlists I will share for you. For those with darker taste in music, these are not for you:

Fight: https://youtu.be/HHSCyPg5lHM
Burn It Down: https://youtu.be/AtXDQecdZkU
Dragonhearted: https://youtu.be/92m5FjalKhE

Nice. I listen to "The Satanist" album by Behemoth. I really love that band. That album is the best satanic album of all time for me. It curses zion, Judah, and that shit Jewsus, and it praises Satan, while holding him in a positive light.

The lyrics and intensity of the music really get me in a right state while doing the RTRs.

Stormblood said:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Concentration.html

Oy vey. Bad Stormblood. Trying to teach people the very basics of witchcraft.

-.- ... Your really getting on my nerves... I NEVER said anything like ´´NO NO NO!! THE FINAL RTR DOES *NOT* NEED FULL FOCUS OR *ANY* FOCUS!! YOU CAN JUST DO IT IN A MINUTE AND CALL IT A DAY!! :x :x ``
I just said that its MORE powerful WHEN you give it more focus OF COURSE, because you amplifyi your minds energy to the RTR MORE.

But the RTR is STILL valid if you DONT give it that much focus.

THAT was the WHOLE point of this imbecillic argument -.-

We have more important stuff to do than fight one another Brother :)

Artanis said:
Stormblood said:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Concentration.html

-.- ... Your really getting on my nerves... I NEVER said anything like ´´NO NO NO!! THE FINAL RTR DOES *NOT* NEED FULL FOCUS OR *ANY* FOCUS!! YOU CAN JUST DO IT IN A MINUTE AND CALL IT A DAY!! :x :x ``
I just said that its MORE powerful WHEN you give it more focus OF COURSE, because you amplifyi your minds energy to the RTR MORE.

1st see you two argue is like a comic show.
Secondly Artanis The final ritual needs some focusing to be effective especially when you get distracted from someone and you stop the rtr to talk to him/her (Like seriously now my GD Beleth had told me so,ask her if you want).
Thirdly Stormblood what Artanis and Shael are stating has been confirmed many times in the past for the rtrs generally .
Finally very good point Artanis .Lets stop arguing and go and spam some Rtrs !!!,
Who is with me?? :)

Artanis said:
Stormblood said:

Focus is the most important thing in performing magick but it is true that if one is not entirely focused, has problems focusing (due to an over active mind) or because of any valid reason, the reversing of the letters are still effective. As there were times I couldnt entirely focus( for a couple of reasons) and I still got the effects of doing the RTR.

Our goal is to put as much focus and energy into these RTRs because of wbat we are working towards, but if something happens to where you aren't or cant be 100 percent focused, then do not feel that the ritual is invalid.

If someone is purposely planning on watching TV while doing these RTRs..then that is pointless. Its a shame if one cant even take 35 mins out of their time to focus on doing the ritual just because they want to watch TV...

Anway, the words being spoken and reversed are a power on its own but when combined with intent and an objective, it is amplified. This is in speaking specifically with word vibrations, mantras, etc.

HPS Shannon said:
Artanis said:
Stormblood said:

Focus is the most important thing in performing magick but it is true that if one is not entirely focused, has problems focusing (due to an over active mind) or because of any valid reason, the reversing of the letters are still effective. As there were times I couldnt entirely focus( for a couple of reasons) and I still got the effects of doing the RTR.

Our goal is to put as much focus and energy into these RTRs because of wbat we are working towards, but if something happens to where you aren't or cant be 100 percent focused, then do not feel that the ritual is invalid.

If someone is purposely planning on watching TV while doing these RTRs..then that is pointless. Its a shame if one cant even take 35 mins out of their time to focus on doing the ritual just because they want to watch TV...

Anway, the words being spoken and reversed are a power on its own but when combined with intent and an objective, it is amplified. This is in speaking specifically with word vibrations, mantras, etc.

I have a pretty stupid(?) question.

What exactly does ´´Focusing on the RTR`` mean? Like focusing that you vibrate the letters right?

I remember that HP HC said in the FAQ about the FINAL RTR topic, that the letters CAN be imagined to disintegrate, but it isnt a necessity.

So what EXACTLY focusing on the FINAL RTR mean? :? :lol:

@Artanis
Focusing on something means that you only think about that.
Just do the vibrations and don't think of anything else .If you imagine the letters being destroying only think about this not something else.It is pretty much like in any working (The three steps of witchcraft that Stormblood talked about)

So dude let me understand ,all this time you are arguing with Stormblood about rhe importance of focusing in the RTR and you didn't knew what it was.
You are so funny looooooool :lol: :lol:

Artanis said:
HPS Shannon said:
Artanis said:

I have a pretty stupid(?) question.

What exactly does ´´Focusing on the RTR`` mean? Like focusing that you vibrate the letters right?

I remember that HP HC said in the FAQ about the FINAL RTR topic, that the letters CAN be imagined to disintegrate, but it isnt a necessity.

So what EXACTLY focusing on the FINAL RTR mean? :? :lol:
Focus means not thinking about anything while doing the Final Rtr or any spell. You should be 100% concentrate on the Rtr or spell without think about anything else if you want the Rtr or the spell to work at 100%, like HP Shannon said the Rtr will work even if you are not focused (even if less) but you to give it 100% power to it you should be focused on it compleatily.

Just so everyone knows I recently thought of this (it may solve the attention issue as well somewhat that I talked about but I still need help) you can do the RTR into places that are of the enemy or have a powerful ley line to amplify it. If anyone is ever present in the material at one of these areas I wouldn't suggest doing it as the enemy may know what you are doing putting you at serious risk for your life and safety. As we all know energy can be sent anywhere especially if we have an image of it.

So this is an idea about two nights ago I pulled up a picture of that cube at Mecca and vibrated the whole final Rtr into it blocking out the letters about half way through and at the end while focusing on blue Satanic Fire filling the cube along with the RTR energy. It did feel powerful more so than the other rtrs I did.

This may be a cool idea or it may not do much more I don't know but has anyone else done something like this. What was your experience with it. Just use the regular affirmation of course 3 times at the end like usual.

slyscorpion said:
Just so everyone knows I recently thought of this (it may solve the attention issue as well somewhat that I talked about but I still need help) you can do the RTR into places that are of the enemy or have a powerful ley line to amplify it. If anyone is ever present in the material at one of these areas I wouldn't suggest doing it as the enemy may know what you are doing putting you at serious risk for your life and safety. As we all know energy can be sent anywhere especially if we have an image of it.

So this is an idea about two nights ago I pulled up a picture of that cube at Mecca and vibrated the whole final Rtr into it blocking out the letters about half way through and at the end while focusing on blue Satanic Fire filling the cube along with the RTR energy. It did feel powerful more so than the other rtrs I did.

This may be a cool idea or it may not do much more I don't know but has anyone else done something like this. What was your experience with it. Just use the regular affirmation of course 3 times at the end like usual.

Do not give deadly advice. If one is caught in a church or elsewhere doing this, they will more than likely walk out with broken ribs.

You are already suggesting that shit, while claiming you're "not suggesting" it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Do not give deadly advice. If one is caught in a church or elsewhere doing this, they will more than likely walk out with broken ribs.

You are already suggesting that shit, while claiming you're "not suggesting" it.

My bad I was meaning to warn people cause I thought someone might be wanting to do this. I should not have even bought it up. If you want to edit that out of my post. I never have done this btw and don't plan to. I know it is dangerous or deadly.

slyscorpion said:

It does not make the Final RTR more powerful if you are physically near one of the connecting points on the enemy's grid; it can in fact expose you to more negative energy while doing the Final RTR and adds more work to the cleaning that needs to be done afterward, especially in the case of newer Satanists who have yet to build up a powerful AoP.

All you need to do to negate enemy religious centers such as churches, synagogues, and mosques with the Final RTR is visualized them being destroyed or enveloped by Demonic blue flames/energy as you vibrate the letters. With focus this will cancel out the negative energies being uploaded into the grid from those places and bring them low. Just a few weeks ago I visualized this on a church several blocks away, and this weekend while driving by it, I noticed the church has now closed up and ended service for good, and construction crews have already put fences around the site and are preparing to tear the structure down.

Scion of Atlantis said:
slyscorpion said:

It does not make the Final RTR more powerful if you are physically near one of the connecting points on the enemy's grid; it can in fact expose you to more negative energy while doing the Final RTR and adds more work to the cleaning that needs to be done afterward, especially in the case of newer Satanists who have yet to build up a powerful AoP.

All you need to do to negate enemy religious centers such as churches, synagogues, and mosques with the Final RTR is visualized them being destroyed or enveloped by Demonic blue flames/energy as you vibrate the letters. With focus this will cancel out the negative energies being uploaded into the grid from those places and bring them low. Just a few weeks ago I visualized this on a church several blocks away, and this weekend while driving by it, I noticed the church has now closed up and ended service for good, and construction crews have already put fences around the site and are preparing to tear the structure down.

What about sacred pagan sites? do thy amplify prayers or RTRs?

What about sacred pagan sites? do thy amplify prayers or RTRs?[/quote]
It depends on the kind of energy that has been associated with the site in the past, and the emotions it transfers onto you. The rituals our ancestors did in some places tie into the energies of the Gods and therefore would make RTRs stronger. Most workings done in such places as far as I'm aware would be stronger unless there are negative energies or enemy thoughtforms present (which is what the deal often is with churches and other Abrahamic structures).

Scion of Atlantis said:

What about sacred pagan sites? do thy amplify prayers or RTRs?
It depends on the kind of energy that has been associated with the site in the past, and the emotions it transfers onto you. The rituals our ancestors did in some places tie into the energies of the Gods and therefore would make RTRs stronger. Most workings done in such places as far as I'm aware would be stronger unless there are negative energies or enemy thoughtforms present (which is what the deal often is with churches and other Abrahamic structures).[/quote]

Is see. When I will go to some pagan site, I will try to do some rtrs there. Thanks.

Well I am still doing this at least twice a day (9 reps in my mind is one time) but try to aim for 3 times on days I am working or doing something. I did get the job I was looking for I think I am doing good at it so far. Anyways does a person have to cross out the letters for it to be valid I wonder. The reason for this is I have a job now it is so loud depending where I am working that I can vibrate things and i did it about four times but at the end I just crossed out all the letters on the phone and said the affirmation. But obviously with this I could not be standing there messing with my phone for a long time. It felt the same energy. However does one have to cross off the letters to make it valid or do it's job. Now obviously I do try to do this as well at home alone where I am more focused and it probably is not as powerful but my thought is hey at least I am doing something more and helping a little and since I am mutable sign ruler it helps pass the time faster the more things I am doing at once anyways.

Just so anyone knows yes if you are in a public place where it's loud and you are not having to talk to someone your fine to do any vibrations. Just gauge the volume and be aware of your surroundings and no one will know. Most people are not paying attention to anyone or what they are doing anyways depending on where you are. This might help someone who might not have much time to meditate otherwise. My advice though would be not to have a phone or anything else out with the Hebrew letters or final Rtr or anything else related to a meditation or Satanism that just makes me fucking nervous the thought of it if you don't do that you are fine. I cross the letters out in the bathroom and say the affirmation mostly in my head if I don't have to do that cool.

slyscorpion said:
Well I am still doing this at least twice a day (9 reps in my mind is one time) but try to aim for 3 times on days I am working or doing something. I did get the job I was looking for I think I am doing good at it so far. Anyways does a person have to cross out the letters for it to be valid I wonder. The reason for this is I have a job now it is so loud depending where I am working that I can vibrate things and i did it about four times but at the end I just crossed out all the letters on the phone and said the affirmation. But obviously with this I could not be standing there messing with my phone for a long time. It felt the same energy. However does one have to cross off the letters to make it valid or do it's job. Now obviously I do try to do this as well at home alone where I am more focused and it probably is not as powerful but my thought is hey at least I am doing something more and helping a little and since I am mutable sign ruler it helps pass the time faster the more things I am doing at once anyways.

Just so anyone knows yes if you are in a public place where it's loud and you are not having to talk to someone your fine to do any vibrations. Just gauge the volume and be aware of your surroundings and no one will know. Most people are not paying attention to anyone or what they are doing anyways depending on where you are. This might help someone who might not have much time to meditate otherwise. My advice though would be not to have a phone or anything else out with the Hebrew letters or final Rtr or anything else related to a meditation or Satanism that just makes me fucking nervous the thought of it if you don't do that you are fine. I cross the letters out in the bathroom and say the affirmation mostly in my head if I don't have to do that cool.
The general consensus I think is that you're supposed to atleast visualize each letter disintegrating after you reversed it. But if this is the only way you can do it then I'd say go for it. It's better than doing nothing.

Also, for anyone who has low time for meditations due to a dayjob or whatever, keep in mind that the toilet is your best friend. Short meditations (not much longer than ~5 minutes) can usually be done there with nobody ever finding out. In most countries it is illegal to put any kind of surveillance into public restrooms (audio/video recorders), so you usually stay completely undetected. Just make sure to not take suspiciously long or to go suspiciously often, and you'll be fine. I did this a ton back when I was in this situation and it helped me to get a bunch of RTRs done during the day.

Shael said:
slyscorpion said:

The general consensus I think is that you're supposed to atleast visualize each letter disintegrating after you reversed it. But if this is the only way you can do it then I'd say go for it. It's better than doing nothing.

Also, for anyone who has low time for meditations due to a dayjob or whatever, keep in mind that the toilet is your best friend. Short meditations (not much longer than ~5 minutes) can usually be done there with nobody ever finding out. In most countries it is illegal to put any kind of surveillance into public restrooms (audio/video recorders), so you usually stay completely undetected. Just make sure to not take suspiciously long or to go suspiciously often, and you'll be fine. I did this a ton back when I was in this situation and it helped me to get a bunch of RTRs done during the day.

Thank you for your answer I can't do this everywhere at work just out in the main room if I am cleaning the cafeteria etc cause of the volume in there. I will continue doing this when I feel I can this way but this isn't the only way I can do it. I only work part time. So of course I am doing this the regular way at home each day too. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't doing nothing at all and wasting my time that is the main reason I posted here. I just wanted to add some energy to this when I could and do something more helpful that is all. I guess it does help out I will just cross out the letters at the end in the restroom. You are right about restrooms though just be aware the same applies to the volume level and people entering and exiting if it's not a private restroom (single stall that no one else can come into) and your good. Do all this correctly and you will never even be questioned or looked at at all about it cause no one will know. I have problems with visualization so the visualizing of that is out for now until I more fix my third eye (it really got attacked and dirty awhile back) I am getting better slowly though so I'll think of that in the future when I am better I do practice on this.

Yagami Light said:
Ok!
I fit all the letters into one, A4 page. http://i67.tinypic.com/2n9j8d4.jpg

2n9j8d4.jpg

The letters are rather small in order to fit in one page.

As for the vibration of the letters, I advise to write it in one notebook, so that you won't have to print that part every time. And of course listen to the mp3 and write it down as you hear it too.

I didn't do the ritual yet but HOLY SHIT, how exciting is that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Reupload this picture would be really awesome ^-^

88 Shining Sloth 666 said:
Yagami Light said:
Ok!

2n9j8d4.jpg

As for the vibration of the letters, I advise to write it in one notebook, so that you won't have to print that part every time. And of course listen to the mp3 and write it down as you hear it too.

I didn't do the ritual yet but HOLY SHIT, how exciting is that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

I have it downloaded but I don't know how to upload pictures so if you know how I can upload this.

I myself have been having motivational issues in regards to doing my RTRs, it seems only in extreme episodes of fear do I use them to help calm myself down then once I completed it, I no longer do them which is very shameful.
I have completed it 2 days in a row and aim for 40. It's difficult, I rely on people to just offer a little encouragement and the rest I can complete on my own
I have been very alone in this IRL which sucks but everyone has 30 minutes, I'll do my best

Yagami Light said:
Ok!

2n9j8d4.jpg

I think this may be the picture you are looking for. https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1pyo2dfd5s4b5x/Screenshot_20180722-160359.png?dl=1

Yagami Light said:
Ok!

2n9j8d4.jpg

Save it to your phone damnit! :lol: :lol:
https://postimg.cc/mtssdHMT

Here in black & white: https://postimg.cc/8srpXG0m

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back