Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Posts to Yahoo Teens4Satan e-group Not Getting Through.

Yahoo is trying again to interfere with our free speech. Quite a few posts that were approved are not yet showing up. It has been several days. My own post took close to a day to get through.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.www.joyofsatan.org

Hey can anyone who has experience in using Fluid condensers provide me with info on how its done. Also can anyone share his/her experience with herbs and and how they use them

Probably because half the staff there are jew bags, getting so badly wrecked that they cant keep up

tandt said:
Hey can anyone who has experience in using Fluid condensers provide me with info on how its done. Also can anyone share his/her experience with herbs and and how they use them

You might want to talk in the health group about that. No one is likely to come to this post that knows about this.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Yahoo is trying again to interfere with our free speech. Quite a few posts that were approved are not yet showing up. It has been several days. My own post took close to a day to get through.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.www.joyofsatan.org

Yahoo Groups is an old system, I mean you founded this whole organization in what, 2002? Those were the days where AOL and Yahoo were the Kings of the Internet. Are we being censored? Yes. But why don't we just move everything over here? For instance, I still don't see the 666 Black Sun section on this forum, just a link that's supposed to go the Yahoo Group.

And if this forum does get taken down, have you considered an archival system like Reddit's "Removedit" or 4chan's "4plebs"?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back