Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working With Energy

Hi, not new to Satanism, and I've been confirmed for years. I've fallen out of practice, and I feel like I've been lost and forgotten. Sometimes I hear my guardian whispering to me, but I can't really hear it. I've always worked for the advancement of our cause. I've brought at least 1 person to the truth, he was into spirituality, I told him to visit joyofsatan.org. the next time I saw him, he hugged me, and told me how much reading the website changed his life. He's now confirmed and leading his best life. I feel as if I've come under negative influence and Idk how to arrest its continued influence. If there is another sub topic I should look at for more help, please inform me, I'll take any help I can get right now.

Question. I live in a duplex and one of my neighbors has a young (about 5 or 6 y/o) child. Would they be at risk of being affected?

Thanks for this very important info Priestess, may I suggest to update it in the webpage also, so when readers are learning dont make a mistake. I didn´t know this, till now, and makes sense, maybe it should have been obvious for me but it wasn´t.
Thanks again.

DemonsAreOurFriends said:
Question. I live in a duplex and one of my neighbors has a young (about 5 or 6 y/o) child. Would they be at risk of being affected?
No

DemonsAreOurFriends said:
I would say it should be fine as long as they are not in your immediate vicinity, e.g. not in the same room as you when you do the cleaning. :)

Personal Growth said:
Harris said:
Question when working with a demon it state giving something back does energy count and can one contact a demon and make a (pact)with him/her (I am dedicated) and a bit new

I believe the demons are much more advanced than us and in reality we cannot give them anything they need.

As they are Gods it's disrespectful to think of making a pact with them. I think that is xtianised thinking. We must remember to think advanced Gods and to be humble when thinking of the demons. I used to think in terms of us being equals. But although they love us and are good and kind to us we are not equal.

I think when telepathically communicating a person could burn incense or something for the demon.

Others have done things like meditating on what the demon looks like and creating portraits of the demon. Or writing songs or poems for the demon.
The word "Daemon" means "Guardian, Teacher, Guide", so they are much more advanced than us. We also can give them energies, such as vibrating SATANAS a number of times or giving sexual orgasm energy. They can use this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apprentice said:
Quietlysings666 said:
jesus wants to end suffereing!
Someone got really wasted last nite.
Our esteemed moderators, could you please remove these shitpostings from that user?

I hope he heeds the words from others and stops doing their stony stuff, but as it appears, this is not looking good.
On Grand Theft Auto 2 where you go to your safehouse to save the game, it says "jesus saves". I didn't realise my name was hayzoose.

GTA Wiki said:
The safehouse assumes the guise of an evangelical "church" where the player can "absolve" his "sins" (i.e. the many criminal acts committed by the player character in Anywhere City) by donating a hefty sum of $50,000; in other words, the player must have $50,000 amassed from their many criminal exploits in the game in order to save their game. Players save by entering a designated doorway.

Fore owt, mayan! Am hayzoose and ah can spendz some munnies tuh save mah sole! Dats some trippy shit.

FancyMancy said:
Matty Boy said:
Sunflower seeds save lives :?:
I've seen some foreigners eating them a lot.

Highness concentration of Vitamin D, should be taken in moderation, vampiric individuals who drink blood develop Vitamin D deficiencies, higher or lower, so if they attempt to connect to your soul in proximity of you they will feel the pain

Matty Boy said:
Highness concentration of Vitamin D, should be taken in moderation, vampiric individuals who drink blood develop Vitamin D deficiencies, higher or lower, so if they attempt to connect to your soul in proximity of you they will feel the pain
I prescribe you with 1 month of laying off the drugs and stopping the roleplay. This should help heal these retarded posts of yours.

Shael said:
Matty Boy said:
I prescribe you with 1 month of laying off the drugs and stopping the roleplay. This should help heal these retarded posts of yours.

Made sense to me at the time, balance between spiritual and physical, protection on both counts, also yaminashi, not all of us had great lives like yours "sarge" so go back to your rice bowling. I've tested it in real life, they are repelled by it, as well as almonds, it made them physically cough infront me

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
I see several people here were asking questions regarding my statement about cleaning one's aura.

When we clean our auras, even though we direct the bad energy down through the ground or floor, and with the help of our Guardian Demons, (they sometimes have assistants who take it away), it still is not safe to have any animals or children, or anyone else for that matter in the room. The energy is spiritual filth.

Also, NEVER do any breathing or other exercises where you draw energy in, when animals or children are in the room. Both are very vulnerable. This is very serious with advanced meditators. The more you draw in energy, the stronger this becomes over a length of time.

This can deplete their life force, making them ill or worse.

When we clean our auras, there is often a leftover residue that eventually dissipates. Especially if a lot of filth came off.

Though it is standard to scan with the light down through the feet; filth, chains (binding curses, or other obstacles), and other objects may come off the aura through the hip chakras, the throat and even the head chakras.

For spiritual warriors who are working with Guardian Demons, He/She may tell you to put your head down and let the negative energy drain out.

It can take many months, even years to completely clean one's aura. This is from accumulations over many lifetimes.

Cleaning the aura results in more filth surfacing. This is not always consistent. Sometimes more spiritual filth will come off and at other times, not much at all.

You can also clean the auras of others. Just make sure you have enough energy to do this though.

To clean the aura of a pet, just use your hand and begin at the top of the head, sweeping through the body through the hind quarters. Visualize the light (his/her aura beaming with the light following your hand), and your hand sweeping the dirt. Visualize the astral dirt going down through the floor or into the ground.

Cleaning the aura greatly assists with healing.

Cleaning one's aura can take a lot of energy. If you find it difficult to push the energy down after one or two times or more (an indicator is difficulty in maintaining visualizing the light), then stop. Wait until your energies are back up.

To easily replenish energy, do 5 rounds of sun/moon alternate nostril breathing, concentrating on drawing energy in. It helps to concentrate on the back of your throat while gently drawing energy in.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

I also want to add here, it is not necessary to sit up straight. In order to effectively draw energy in, it is important to be completely relaxed.

In closing, always remember, if something works for you, no need to change it. Each of us is individual.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.www.joyofsatan.org
my belief is that how do you get on the american mensa club? please tell me pleaasseee! contest majika?/;0p SHarEEEF?

Wow, really grateful for our guardians being by our sides. I’ve had to do a lot unfortunately around kids when I haven’t had a single second, and I always let the Gods know quickly when my kids are around just Incase as I suspected this. I’ve noticed my kids are almost protected by third party/me when my energies are high and I’m doing the aop. They have not gotten sick in ages, not even a stomach ache or runny nose. I know there’s got to be more filth though. No coincidence all of my most major workings have happened when they are not around.

slyscorpion said:
I am not an HP but I am Using the Sun Square with the Sun in Leo right now to cleanse the soul. I must say it is quite powerful and has improved my energy a lot another person I am talking to said I was much cleaner energy wise. I think this is quite powerful and good to do. My affirmation is this but note you probably should use your own just want to give an example "the energy of the sun is cleansing my soul, the energy of the sun also removes and destroys anything preventing the positive manifestation of my natal sun" I am not on line 2 in the square and already i feel much cleaner. So yeah this is great.
I want to try this but I’m confused.

When doing planetary squares, do you say the affirmation before or after the planetary mantra? And how many times are you supposed to say the affirmation for the sun square? And would “in a positive and healthy” be added to the affirmation?

Apologizes in advance bit off topic.

I've been working alot with energy lately and I've heard more people say the see a ball of a black burning energy around. They begin to feel hot.

One has even said to get a feeling of danger from me.

I'm more curious about this, since neither my GD nor Father Satan has shown any concern or worry about it ... what could it really mean. And what could i do to conceal it.

I've experienced a similar feelings when a spirit or demon and been in my house(living room) and there was just darkness and a intense powerful burning sensation. But i doubt it's anywhere near what people say they feel from me.

Also if there's any runes to help with energy working I'll be glad to know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back